• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Oh ok. Well either way, just to be safe-
Heres his current team (top) and his eventual full team (bottom), for Galar. If we ever go to other regions eventually (i dont know if we will or not, so i wont say for sure) only Sonny will stay with him at all times, the others will be at home in Wedgehurst.
download.png

download-1.png

I miss the endorsement thing, so if your thinking of add my character to the rp, please make him a gym or 2 ahead of someone please, also I’m add in the whole team cause you can’t undo the past so here’s the whole bio of Duncan.
First Name: Duncan
Last Name: Skinner
Personality: He takes Pokémon battles very serious, but he is a kind person and will help other trainers.
Appearance: He has short blond hair and blue eyes. He where's red and black cap, a black tee, a red and blue jacket, grey tracksuit pants, red sneakers.
Backstory: When he was a little boy, he always wanted to be a Pokémon trainer. After beating the island challenge, he left Alola to see the world and meet different kinds of Pokémon. He went to Kalos, Kanto, Pasio and Galar. When he was in Pasio, a Pokémon Breeder gave him a pokeball containing a Torchic. His rival (who was a Pokémon breeder at that time) gave his endorsement papers to him cause he didn’t want to go. So he brought his Torchic, Eevee, Snorlax, Mawile and a shiny Butterfree.
Other: When he takes off his hat, it means he's getting serious.
Pokémon:

Species: Blaziken
Moves:
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Stone Edge
Thunder Punch

Species: Espeon
Moves:
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Bite
Buzzy Buzz

Species: Snorlax
Moves:
Belly Drum
Giga Impact
Defense Curl
Amnesia

Species: Mawile
Moves:
Fairy Wind
Iron Head
Fake Tears
Taunt

Species: Butterfree
Moves:
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance
Air Slash
Supersonic

That's all you need to know, the last Pokémon will be a surprise if this oc gets in the roleplay (which is unlikely) , I hope you enjoy this character.

Last edited:
I guess I can take over if everyone is ok with that. It will not be as structured as before, but we can kind of play around with the storyline if we want to.

Ok so first off lets get this out of the way. @Merciless Medic, you are accepted and can not wait to see how you work the story to add in Shade.

@Duncanator, I am sorry but this is supposed to be newish trainers and characters. If you say want to have your partner pokemon with them, then get pokemon to start your journey with said partner and a new pokemon then that will be ok as well.

@FrozinhaKawaii2345, You are accepted. Sorry for the wait for some of you, if you want to you can have your character do a bit of skip until after they have gotten their first gym badge.

Name: Duncan
Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes. Red tee, blue tracksuit pants, black sneakers.
Personally: Mostly kind.
Back story: When he was, his older brother told him about other regions and the Pokémon that live there. When he was 10, he started his Pokémon journey, he’s now 14 excited to see the gala region.
Pokémon:

Species: Riolu
Moves:
Endure
Quick Attack
Feint

Species: Rowlet
Moves:
Growl
Tackle
Leafage
Astonish

@Duncanator I can kinda tell you're a little new. I'm going to tell you this just as a precaution, do try to make your posts a little longer. I'm only saying this because you made a post that was literally one sentence, and generally the rules say that a post should be about 5, fleshed out sentences or more for a post in roleplay, with conversations making some exceptions. Discussions are fine for short posts, but do be careful.