• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

Totodile struggled to get out of Teiran's arms, before Teiran set him down. Teiran nodded, and then, went into her Pokegear. Flipping through the slides, she soon found the papp, 'Pokemon Maps', and clicked it. The region she was currently in showed up. Teiran pressed the 'Trainers Near You' button, and a bunch of Trainer ID cards showed up, and rested in the spot they currently were. This button only worked, however, if the trainer you were looking for had a Pokegear as well. She searched for Akio's name, knowing for sure he had a Pokegear. However, when she spotted his ID, she wasn't sure where they were.

"Do you know where this is?" Teiran asked Lily, showing her the Pokegear.

Lily took a moment to view the area where Akio's name had been. Lily had been a wild-girl by nature so she had a fair idea of general locations even if she lacked the full exploration of said region. Still as she and Larvitar eyed the map they smiled as Lily seemed to believe she knew where that location was.

"Yeah, I think I do." Lily said with a smile as she grabbed her bag with her supplies and waited for Teiran to do the same before they would head off.

"Nice!" Teiran said, happily.

Teiran flung her backpack over her back, and motioned for Totodile to follow her. Then, she started behind Lily, so she could show her the way.

"Great! Let's hit it!" Lily said with a fist in the air before she began to walk forward with her Larvitar having plopped itself on her head as they began to lead Teiran and her Totodile towards where Akio was supposed to be and hopefully where the others had been as well.

Marowak saw Akio was happy to be back. "Hey Marowak..." Akio looked at his badges. "Do you think that Teiran could beat the champion? Gold." Marowak nodded and lit his bone. Marowak gave a gesture saying that he was going back to the tents. "Okay. Tell me if Teiran is up."

Lily continued to walk forward, Larvitar on her head while Teiran and her Totodile followed in toe, as they approcahed the area Akio was supposed to be Lily saw what appeared to be a Marowak. This caused Lily to pause.

A Marowak? Pretty sure Akio had one of those. Could that be...

With a gesture, Larvitar understood what Lily desired of him as he jumped off Lily's head and walked over to the Marowak. Seems both trainer and Pokemon decided to use Poke-Speak to see if this Marowak.

"Lar. Larvitar!" (Hey, are you Akio's buddy?)

Marowak turned to the Larvitar and nodded, "Marow...Marowak?" (Yes...are you owned by a trainer he knows?" Akio was gazing over Johto with the view he got. He could see so many memories in each place. And in the center of it all...Mt. Silver.

"Larvitar! Lar Lar Larvitar!" (Yes, I am owned by Lily. Who is with Teiran as we are trying to find the others!)

Lily watched the conversation, as she had no way to know exactly what they had been saying, but she figured that the fact that they were still talking had to be a good sign. Least, that is what the Junior Protector had hoped.

"Marowak?" (Should I take you to him?) Marowak waddled over to Lily, someone he had just met and a definite familiar face. Akio saw so many places that he had been. Goldenrod City, where he met Lyra. Ecruteak City where he fought the gym leader Morty (His Brother) and recieved Gengar as a Haunter.

Daymon and Daya were resting by Akio, and we're talking about Hoenn. "Man, I miss Lavaridge. I miss Tony, Huron, Palladin, Shannon, and... Katie... Heh." He said, blushing at the last name. Daya smirked, and was about to make a smug comment, but was cut off by a frost breath from Snorunt. "Oh yeah, I forgot I brought him back." Daymon laughed, and Daya glared. "I've had enough of that thing back at the house! Why'd you have to bring it here!?" She growled, angered.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier looked up at the Sky then at Pidgeot. "Hey partner...how about you take a flight." He suggested to the bird Pokemon. Pidgeot cawed with joy and flapped into the air. Glacier laughed and motioned for his other Pokemon to join him. "Come on guys. We better get to Azelea City." He said, smiling at his team. Dragonair slithered and wrapped herself on Glacier's arm. Croconaw and Quilava stood by the boy's side. "Let's move out, gang." He muttered.

“Oh, that must be Akio’s Marowak! What’d it say?” Teiran asked, excitedly.

Totodile yawned, and waddled over to the two Pokémon. It sat on the floor, tired.

“Is it just me, or are you guys pooped too?” He asked in Pokémon speak.

"I don't know. But maybe it intends to lead us to Akio." Lily guessed, as her Larvitar walked over to the Marowak and gave a big grin.

"Lar Lar Larvitar!" (Yes! We would love it if you brought us to him.)

Larvitar then glanced over at the Totodile as it thought over its comment before it replied in Poke-Speak.

"Larvitar Lar Lar Larvitar." (No, I don't think I'm overly tired. Just woke up. Did you get enough sleep?)

“No, I’m utterly distressed about my sleep schedule. It’s extremely frustrating.” Totodile squabbled in Pokémon speak, slouching onto the ground.

Tieran scooped up Totodile, and cradled it as if it were a baby. Knowing he looked tired, she tried to get him to sleep.

Marowak stared at the totodile and whispered to Larvitar. "Marow, Marowak, wak." (I wonder if he's okay.) "Marowak! Wak Mar!" (Okay...let's go to Akio) Marowak waddled in a direction signalling them all to follow.

"Lar Larvitar." (I agree.)

With that, Larvitar returned to the comfort of Lily's head as the pair followed the Marowak while Lily motioned for Teiran to do the same, as she had to admit her rocking the Totodile had been a rather cute sight to have said the least.

Daymon and Daya got up, and saw the gang. "Hey guys!" Daymon said, holding Snorunt in his arms. "I still can't believe I caught this thing. It happened right when we got off that ferry ride to Ula' Ula'. Weird that it was that far north on the is-" he started, but then his face was shot with a frost breath by Snorunt, freezing his face. "Heh.... Heh.... St-still as m-much of a p-p-prankster as ev-v-er." He said, shivering. Daya laughed, and had to turn around to make sure nobody saw.

SaiyanDakon

Pidgeot was flying above Akio and the others and cawed loudly. Glacier ran after the group. "Hey guys! Wait up!" He waved, grinning. Croconaw and Quilava were running alongside their trainer while Dragonair unraveled herself and slithered until she was on Glacier's head, then began to nap.

“Hey, all.” Teiran said, waving to all her friends.

She took in a deep breath, as if she was about to say something, but quickly, she exhaled, as if seeming...disappointed? Teiran kind of stared at Totodile, but at the same time, she didn’t look at him for any reason. She was trapped in a daze, wondering what she was going to say, and why she didn’t say it.

Lily glanced over at Teiran as she had a frown on her face while she seemed to look at her Totodile with concern.

"Is everything okay?" Lily asked Teiran with some concern in her voice, as if something had troubled her friend she wanted to know what it was so she could help her deal with it.

“Yeah, I’m fine!” Teiran said cheerily. “Just caught up in a daze!”

Totodile started to snore really loudly, and Teiran decided to shake him awake before he started annoying her.

"Oh.... I hate dazes. They're stupid. I also hate dates, because half the time they end in a train wreck, just like Daya's last one." Daymon said, smirking. Daya blushed and pouted. "How was I supposed to know he was an Anime Nerd!?" She asked, and Daymon shrugged. "That's not a bad thing, but you DO hate anime." He said, and Daya stormed off to get back their stuff.
Snorunt waddled over to Totodile who was in Terian's arms. "Sno! Runt!" (Hey! Do you like cold?! Cuz I got lots!" He said, shooting an ice beam at Totodile.

Totodile quickly jumped from Teiran’s arms; just in time to avoid the Ice Beam. So much for Teiran. It ignited with her chest and surrounded that section of her body, freezing her into a tight grip. She helped, before falling down, the ice shattering. Teiran gripped her arms and shuddered from the cold. Not only did Teiran become a shivering mess, but Totodile lost all chance of sleep.

“S-So cold...” Teiran muttered.

“What the heck was that for?!” Totodile said in Pokemon speak, going into a total rage at the Snorunt.

"Snorunt Sno!" (LOL Git pranked bro!) Snorunt said, dancing around. Daymon growled. "Snover! How could you! And why!?" He asked, clearly angry. Snover shrugged and shot Daymon with another Ice Beam, freezing him as well. "C-Crap... Sn-Snover, you g-g-gotta give it a r-r-rest." He said, shivering. Daya saw this from the nearby camp, and laughed. "At least it wasn't me this time... Heh."

Totodile, wanting to help, squished Teiran and Daymon together, and Teiran immediately hugged him, in search for some warmth. She would do this to her friends anytime she wasn’t cold, and they'd huddle. Totodile hugger Tieran, trying to make her warm again.

"Okay...this is getting crazy." Lily said with a nervous chuckle before she reached into her supply bag and pulled out a rolled up blanket that she had began to unfold as she wrapped it around Teiran and the chilly Daymon as she tried to warm the pair up along with the Totodile.

Larvitar meanwhile had moved in front of the Snorunt and gave a glare to the ice type. "Lar Lar Larvitar!" (Hey knock it off! Your partner and the others are getting too cold!)

Teiran grasped the blanket, becoming warmer.

“T-Thanks.” She said, her eyes settling down.

Totodile snuggles himself in the blanket, and smiled. Then, he fell fast asleep.

"Brrrrr... Thanks T-Terian, L-Lily." He said, not as cold anymore. "M-Man... Snorunt s-sure can pack a ch-ch-chill..." He said, making a frail smile. Daya walked over, hiolding a trash can lie like a shield. "Don't even think about it." She said to Snorunt.
Snorunt stook his tongue out at both Daya and Larvitar, and readied an Ice Beam launch at Larvitar, but it just came out as a gentle cool breeze. "Snorunt... Sno Runt." (Dang it. Out of juice.) he growled, and stamped his foot. Each time he stomped, a bit of ice came onto the ground.

SaiyanDakon

"Hey, Teiran...you want Quilava to warm you up?" Glacier asked kindly. He remembered than almost all the Ice-Types would give off a 'chilling' vibe whenever they use an attack. Quilava looked at Teiran tilted its head at Glacier then at Teiran, as if it wanted to help.

Teiran sat up, still swaddled in a blanket. She nodded her head quickly, and held her hands over the fire that Quilava provided. She sighed happily, and then smiled at Glacier happily.

“Thanks.” She said.

Daymon did the same, using it to warm up more. "I remember when I almost had to go to the ER (Emergency Room) when me and this guy met. Right when I got to Ula' Ula.' Heh. Not a good start to the third island, but I lived." He said, and Daya laughed. Same had happened to Daya when she had met the crazed Snorunt back at the house in Hoenn.

"Nice thinking there." Lily said to Glacier as she watched Quilava warm the pair up, which if anything showed that maybe Lily needed a fire-type among her team. Granted, her team consisted of just Larvitar but perhaps that only highlighted how much she needed to expand her squad. Lily believed Larvitar could handle anything, but there was no reason that it had to do it alone or just with her.

"Really? Well experiences like that can make you stronger if you learn from them." Lily advised Dayamond as she heard her story.

Last edited:
Teiran laughed.

"Ha. I remember meeting the Snorunt. Lots of trouble, but always one to give a good laugh. And a good cold, if you will." Teiran chuckled.

Totodile walked up to Quilava, and slumped down next to him, exhausted.

"Yeah, he's a card alright." He said, returning the small ice Pokemon before it could launch another beam. "I still wonder... He helped me beat the Electric and the Ghost trials. I wonder when he'll evolve..." He wondered, and Daya sighed. "I wish it would evolve sooner. Maybe it would become more mature after evolution." She said, and Daymon laughed. "Let's hope so, sis."

SaiyanDakon

"No problem, Teiran. Glad to help....I think Quilava likes helping as well." Glacier said, smiling back at his friendly rival and then his partner Pokemon. I really should have Zoroark back....She needs to appear for the battles that'll upcome to the Pokemon League. He thought.

Soon, Teiran warmed up enough, and stood, shaking herself a bit.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." she said, gripping the straps of her backpack.

Totodile roared in excitement, hoping for something exciting to happen.

"Alright, so where are we off to?" Lily asked Teiran as she was also eager for the excitement that was bound to come regardless of where they were to go next. Larvitar had hoped on Lily's head and seemed to mirror Lily's excitement though neither she nor her Larvitar had the best idea of what they were to do next.

Teiran stopped to think. Then she gave a sheepish smile to everyone.

"Um...I'm not sure." she started. "Is there a town nearby? Maybe with a gym or showcases?"

Totodile didn't seem to know, because he just shrugged, and climbed Teiran's leg, making his way up to her shoulder.

SaiyanDakon

"Well....Azelea Town is next for gym badges....then Goldenrod City. I suppose we could try to be wary of Illex Forest when we bypass Goldenrod." Glacier suggested, "Other than that....I have no clue."