• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

"Entei.... That's a legend I haven't heard in a while. It was close to Rioku and Suicune, right?" Said Daymon. "Yeah. I wonder what you know about it." Said Daya, remembering the tale being told of Entei back when she was young and in Pokemon school.

"I've battled that beast too much..." Akio uttered as he began to tell the tale "Long ago...two towers were built in Ecruteak city...three Pokémon lived there happily until the day of the storm...those Pokémon: Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon died that night....how?
A giant thunder bolt was attracted to Vaporeon's scales and slayed the Vaporeon once and for all...
A fire grew burning down the tower, the other two hid in a corner frightened for their lives... Jolteon stepped out to save Flareon and burnt alive. Flareon saw rain needing a drink, with out thinking he rushed to the rain and was killed by left over fire." Akio got a flashback of when he was told that story. "People say Ho-oh revived the three as his legends. Suicune, Raikou and Entei. Eventually Entei rebelled against his family and had to be stopped." Akio finished as then saw Marowak quivering in fear.

"..." Daya and Daymon were sad. The hadn't liked the topic of Pokemon death. Usually a Flame or Thunder wouldn't kill, just faint, but I guess it was too strong. And the rebellious Entei. He was the one not talked about much in their class.

Akio began again. "But guess who showed up...A 10 year old boy known as Akio had trained for this his whole journey!" Akio grinned as Marowak began to smile. "He couldn't do it alone. He had Cubone and Suicune and Raikou all to help him win. In the end...he sure did." Akio felt a tiny hint of big-headed when he stopped smiling. "But many things and Pokémon were lost in the process."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"You're lucky...I haven't met any of those Pokemon. I was in Unova at the time, sadly. Though I was able to meet so many new and extraordinary Pokemon there." Glacier commented, "You'll like Unova, Akio...I believe that you'll find a good Pokemon there." Quilava sighed and closed his eyes, halfway but snapped them back open. He fired a Flamethrower into the air. Croconaw looked up and fired a Hydro Pump into the air as well. Pidgeot flew around the two elemental blasts.

"... Wait. What the-" said Daya and Daymon at the same time. The twins looked at each other. "Akio... That name sounds farmiliar..." Said Daya, smiling. "You must be talking about a different Akio, right?" Said Daymon, making a small smile.

Larvitar looked up in aww at the display from Glacier's Pokemon, while Lily herself thought the words over as she enjoyed the warmth of the fire.

"I've always had a desire to travel to the other regions, but alas I made a promise to protect my home region of crime and protect the people." Lily explained as her Larvitar continued to watch Glacier's Pokemon.

SaiyanDakon

"That's true. You can never stop protecting your home region. I would do the same with Unova but alas, I chose a wrong path but I corrected myself." Glacier admitted. Pidgeot cawed loudly and flew faster and used Hurricane to extinguish both Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.

"It's hard not to be loyal to your region, but I always know my older siblings will be a Able to deal with Aqua and Magma while me and Daya are away." He said. "That's true!" Said Daya, smiling. "I know Megan, Tegan, Rachel and Donnie will be able to take care of everything during our time away!" She said.

Lily smiled, thankful that others seemed to understand her position. However, that did not make her choice much easier.

"I'm happy to hear people understand my cause, however...the more I do listen to Captain Duke talk of his travels in his quest to help combat villainy across the world I do wonder what it would be like. Travel to other regions, travel the world. It must be nice." Lily lamented, perhaps a touch of regret in her voice as a part of her did want to travel not just her home region but many beyond. However, she had quickly shaken her head and smiled to the others.

"Not that I have any regrets committing my campaign here. I love my home region and could not imagine living elsewhere." Lily said, trying to mask whatever feelings she might have had concerning her lack of overseas travel. Larvitar continued to be amazed by the show Glacier's Pokemon had put on.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sighed and looked up at his Pokemon. "You dealt with Magma and Aqua..I dealt and participated in Team Plasma. For a time, I enjoyed...but I sort of...betrayed them." He admitted. Glacier remembered the hard times of battling other trainers to steal their Pokemon.

Lily raised an eyebrow at this. Team Plasam....the evil organization that claimed to fight for "freedom" of Pokemon but used that agenda for their own selfish benefit. At least, that is what Duke had explained to her during her travels.

"I see...I take it you've caused quite of bit of problems for the innocent during your time with them?" Lily asked, though her tone did not indicate what she felt about it.

"Hm..." Said Daymon, pulling out his Pokephone. He pressed a few buttons and put it to his ear. Soon, a small, faint voice came from the phone. After it had stopped, Daymon said; "Yeah, I've got Daya with me. How's Donnie?" He asked. The voice came again, and Daymon said; "That's great! Tell him I'll watch his matches on TV." He said, smiling, and giving a thumbs up to Daya. She smiled.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...I regretted it. Back then, it was just my Pokemon that I wanted to get stronger. Now....I want to change that with everyone getting stronger while we're doing the same." Glacier said. Croconaw and Quilava bowed while Pidgeot landed and bowed too. Glacier smiled at their little show and clapped. "Of course, you can't resist..." He muttered.

"Yeah, I am talking about a different one I think." Akio winked you can ask Marowak exactly who it was. Akio then burst out laughing. "I guess I was the Akio but I can't just say I defeated Entei..." Akio muttered. "It wasn't fully me..." Akio turned to the stars. "I have lots of Pokémon and People who deserve credit." He finished.

Lily would give a nod, Glacier had admitted to wrongdoing but had also made a point of wanting to strive for something better. Lily was not about to deny him the chance of redemption.

"I understand, Captain Duke would always say no matter how far one has fallen you always give them a second chance. So I will only support you in your road to redemption, but these words do not excuse your previous actions. Only what you do now will make up for it." Lily said, having made a point she won't gloss over Glacier's time with Team Plasma but she will give him the chance to prove he's changed with his actions to make up for his previous sins.

Daymon and Daya saluted. "Okay, the Salad and Trail Mix are done. When will the cake be ready?" Asked Daya. "I don't know, but that's for dessert, so we should start now, and eat the cake when it's ready and we're done." Said Daymon, nodding. Daya silently agreed.

Akio turned to Lily as she said Captain Duke. Akio's eyes widened as he asked, "This Duke...did he happen to have a shiny Charizard and always be in deep thought?" Akio wondered thinking it could be the same Duke from Alola that accidentally gave Akio a fear of flight.

Lily turned to Akio, and listened to his description to Duke and offered a small smile and a nod.

"That is correct." Lily said with some pride in her voice, though she had to wonder where Captain Duke was at the moment. Larvitar seemed to think the same thing as it would like to see Duke again, but knew he had a responsibility to combat evil the world over.

"Has Duke ever told you about the adventures he had with me in Alola? Oh yeah and Teiran...and Glacier." Akio asked excited to hear how his friend was doing. Then he though Duke could have trained Lily before they met. Which suddenly made him want to take back his question, but hey what's the worst that could happen.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier nodded his thanks to Lily. "Heh. All right, you three...get some rest." He suggested to his Pokémon. Croconaw walked over to Glacier and shook her head, then rested her head on his knee. Pidgeot hovered a bit until landing behind the trainer. Quilava hopped into Glacier's lap and insisted that the three should stay up. "I never win, don't I? It's not a lone victory...it's a team effort and victory." He muttered.

Lily smiled at this show of unity from Glacier's Pokemon towards their trainer. It was clear they loved him, in spite of his past as a criminal.

"Of course, any victory is not the trainer's own. It's the trainer and Pokemon working as one that gets the result." Lily said with a smile as her Larvitar nodded in agreement.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier grinned at Lily and nodded, agreeing with her. He let the Pokemon he raised lie down next to him and began to sleep. "Heh...you guys deserve it after today.." He muttered.

The siblings ate their food, and Daymon said; "Oookay. We should get our rest." He said. Daya nodded, and they went to their tent. Inside, you could hear; "Let's get on our Jammie's." "Okay, but don't look." "Daya, we share a room. You don't have to tell me that every time we get dressed." "Who cares, I still need to tell you that to have privacy." Then, they came out. Daya had on white pjs with Ninjasks on them while Daymon had Shedinjas on his.

Lily turned to Daymon and Daya who had put on their jammie's, which only made Lily realize that she should get herself a pair in the future. Or more cloths in general rather than the one pair she just re-washed over and over again. Being a defender of the people was not the most...profitable career choice but she could easily find a way to scrap up some funds for the future.

Still, Lily allowed Larvitar to rest on her belly as she got herself comfortable on the ground in preparation for some sleep.

"Hey, when we evolve the family Nincada, we know who's getting which Pokemon." He siad, and Daya nodded. Ever since they were kids and saw a user of the two Pokemon, they both ad loved the two Pokemon, but they decided on different favorites. The family had a Nincada, and they promised that they both Would get a part of its evolution, with Daya getting Ninjask and Daymon with Shedinja.

Lily found it hard to sleep, so she would keep her ears open just in the event anyone here had some conversations of interest. She could faintly hear the words of Daymon and Daya though she could not make out in detail what they had said.

After a long while of talking, the two siblings decided to go to sleep. The night was long and tired, but everyone eventually got some sleep.
The next morning.
Daymon went out of the tent in flip-flops. He did that as not to wake Daya up. He started preparing the other ingredients left over from the salad and began making it. He yawned, and stretched.

SaiyanDakon

(I'm pretty sure its Yellow that confirms the next morning)

Glacier sighed and lied back onto the ground. His Pokemon next to him were already fast asleep so he gazed at the stars and, soon enough, fell asleep.

Akio wouldn't go to sleep that night as he gazed up at the Johto stars. The same ones he'd seen when he was really young and sighed. Marowak was sleeping sound in the tent with Teiran as Akio saw a Pokémon look at him from the forests and run away. Akio knew it was a Pokémon he had seen before. He looked at his Pokégear and to his Pokédex. His Pokédex opened as he scrolled through all the Pokémon he had caught. Poliwhrath was there, Charmeleon, even Macoke. There was a Scizor from a misconception with his friend Helio. So on he wanted to go out into the forest. But stayed back to guard the tents from Pokémon.

Daymon went out of the tent in the night, and got on his Pokedex. It was a Hoenn one, but with added Data. He scrolled through, until he found it. The page at the bottom with a strange question mark. "Hmm.... I still wonder how it all happened. It feels like it was so long ago." He sighed. Daya looked out. "What da?" She asked herself.

Akio stood up and went over to a tree. He looked at it he was still in view tents he pulled out an empty Pokéball and saw Daymon looking at his Pokédex. He walked over. "What's up Daymon?" Akio asked as he sat down on the wet grasses.

Daymon noticed Akio, and he turned to him. "Heh. Well, I was just remembering some of the fun times we had in Johto. I remember all my friends.... Swampert, Aggron, Skarmory, and Comfey, just to name a few. Of course, there were also Duke." He said, smiling, and kept scrolling through his dex, until he stopped on a farmiliar Snorunt. "Heh, remember when I caught this guy in Alola? Man, that was a funny incident." He laughed. ((That would be in future events to come, as he catches it near the base of Mt.Lanikila.))

Akio Laughed, "Boy, do I remeber that. I had no luck catching anything." Akio took out a feather from a mysterious Pokémon he found in Mount Lanikila. "It was fun..." Akio reminised.

"Yeah.." Daymon said, and then said; "I'll be right back." And ran into his tent. He came back out with a communicator and Daya trailing him. He started it up. Soon, a picture of a older boy came up, but it was a video. "Oh, hey. What are you calling about?" He asked. "Oh, hay Dan. I need you to send me Snorunt." Daymon asked. "The really hyper one? I got ya." He said, and pressed a button next to him. A Pokeball appeared on the communicater. "Thanks a bunch, Dan. Bye!" He said As Dan waved and he hung up.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier woke up and instinctively looked toward his left to see his sister, Nova. She wasn't there, she was back in Unova or Alola. "I miss her...she must be at a Pokemon Center so I'll be able to contact her." He whispered. Carefully moving his Pokemon partners away, Glacier got up and looked at his Pokedex to find the nearest Pokemon Center.

Teiran woke up. She was completely unsure where she was, but she saw Totodile lying on her stomach, and she knew she must've dozed off, and had the group abandon her. She wasn't worried, however, because this was common back in Alola. Dismissing any worry, she took out her Pokegear, and pressed the title 'Akio ♥' in her contacts. While cradling Totodile in one hand, and holding the phone up to her ear with he other, she waited for Akio to pick up the phone.

Teiran had not been alone as it rurned out. As Lily woke up soon after and saw that she and Terian had been left alone while the others...had been preoccupied with whatever matters they had to settle for. With a yawn Lily and her Larvitar walked over to Teiran and saw she seemed to be making a call to someone.

"Got any idea where everyone went?" Lily asked Teiran as her Larvitar eyed Teiran and her Totodile curiously.

Teiran jumped as soon as Lily started to speak. Totodile slowly opened his eyes, and saw Lily, smiling and giving a small wave to her.

"Goodness...you scared me..." Teiran said. "I'm trying to call Akio. He isn't picking up."

Teiran took the phone away from her ear as a voicemail slipped through the speaker.

"This happened a lot in Alola. I tend to space out a lot." Teiran said with a slight chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck.

Lily had a sheepish look as she seemed to have startled Teiran but then listened as the girl explained this was something Teiran had experienced before hand.

"I see, well then we just need to get out things and see if we can find them. I'm sure they didn't mean to leave us or anything I have confidence we'll be back together in no time!" Lily suggested before she had given a small wave to Teiran's Totodile as Larvitar sniffed it curiously.