• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

Lily turned to Akio with a grin.

"If it's all the same to you, I prefer to sleep on nature's bed the good ole ground to admire the stars. Right buddy?" Lily said to her Larvitar who nodded in agreement.

Akio grinned back. "Stars are amazing to admire!" Akio looked up and aligned a few stars and nodded. He then proceeded to put up all the tents for everyone to sleep in. Akio announced, "I don't have any sleeping bags so if your fine sleeping on the tent floor, or outside feel free."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"I'd sleep anywhere as long as my partners and friends are with me." Glacier admitted, smiling widely. Then Quilava appeared out of the Pokeball without warning. The fire type acknowledged everyone and lied down, his back starting to light on fire.

Teiran turned to Akio, and called Sentret over. With a leap, Sentret was in Teiran's arms, and she cuddled him for a few seconds, telling him he did great. Then she returned him to his Pokeball.

"I'll sleep in a tent with Akio. But first, I need to heal Totodile." Teiran said, as she wrapped her fainted partner in her arms, and took off in the direction of the nearest Pokemon Center.

Akio smiled and turned to Teiran, "Here, have a super potion." Akio said handing her the item. "Akio went back to setting up the tents with Marowak. Akio had set up five and then asked, "Is that enough?"

"Probably. Me and Daya will sleep in one." Said Daymon as Daya returned her Roselia. Then, Daymon went up to Terian. "Good battle with Daya. That's the most fun I've seen her have since her best friend moved. Seems you lifted her spirits a lot." He said, smiling.

Lily had already taken to falling on her back, Larvitar next to her as Lily had given her partner a potion to help him recover from the tough battle with Glacier.

You are so strong, and will only get stronger. Though...I only wish I could understand what reason you have for not wanting to evolve.

Akio climed into his tent with Marowak who would put out his bone's flame every night to avoid burning and restore it in the morning. "Teiran!" Akio called. "I see a Pokémon in the tent." Akio said as he looked at a Hoothoot, prompting Teiran to catch it.

Daya and Daymon went into their tent. "Hey. Hehe." Said Daya, smiling evilly. "Oh, you better not tell them!" He said a bit to loudly. "They'll think Im a Hippocrate." He said, frowning. "Well, you are." She said. "Shut the up." He said. "Hehehe. Just watch your back!" She said, winking. "You monster." He grumbled.

Teiran, before completely making it five feet away from the group, stopped, and nodded a thanks to Akio for the super potion. She sprayed it on Totodile, and soon he woke up, feeling better than ever. Then she turned to Daymon.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, it's no problem! I had lots of fun battling her too!" Teiran said, nodding to Daymon.

Then she heard Akio again and walked into the tent, seeing the Hoothoot.

"Awe! It's so cute!" Teiran said, reaching out to pet it.

However, the Pokemon hissed at her, and backed away, trying to find an exit.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." Teiran said, holding out a hand for the Pokemon to climb upon.

Akio smiled at how calm Teiran made the Pokémon in less than a minute. "Teiran, that is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!" He said as he went in to stroke the Pokémon. But it hissed and he jumped back. "I am not used to that...probably cause my Pokémon all love me."

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked at the Hoothoot in the tent. "Woah...a Hoothoot! I haven't seen one in a while." He said, looking at Quilava. Glacier looked at Akio and Teiran. "Could I try, reasoning with Hoothoot?" He asked curiously.

Teiran chuckled at Akio's comment, and after the multiple hisses, the Pokemon calmed down, and climbed upon her shoulder. It must've just been tired, because within seconds, it was nuzzled against her neck, in deep sleep. She slowly reached into her pocket, grabbing a tiny pokeball and supersizing it with the touch of a button. Then she tapped the snoring Hoothoot with it, and it went in. Since it was asleep, it was caught with ease.

"Too late Glacier." Akio laughed at the sight he came in the moment she caught it. Looks like you'll have to find a new one...Akio grabbed a great ball and said, "Sorry you couldn't get it...if you see one use this." Akio told Glacier handing him it.

SaiyanDakon

"That's all right, dear friend. I merely just wanted to calm the Hoothoot down. I've already got a bird with me." Glacier joked, pointing to one of his Pokeballs which contained Pidgeot. He threw out the rest of his Pokemon out of the Pokeballs, giving them some fresh air. Pidgeot immediately flew and landed into a tree to sleep. Croconaw went over to Quilava to talk a little and Dragonair just rested on Glacier's head.

"That's cool." Said Daya and Daymon at the same time, popping out of the tent. "Hm. We should have some dinner." Said Daya. Daymon smiled. "Yeah." He said. Hoppip, Treeko, and Gligar cried out, as they were hungry.

"Oh man we could go for some food right now." Lily said with a grin, both herself and Larvitar hungry after a long day and in Larvitar's case after a tough battle.

"I can make soup!" Said Daya. "OH no you don't!" Daymon said, angrily. "Last time you made Soupslash Soup, you gave the whole family food poisoning, Tapewurmples, and the flu!" He said, glaring. "Oh yeah." She said, blushing.

Lily laughed at the exchange, but her stomach grumbles cut off her laughter.

"Well, if soup if off the menu does anyone else know how to cook here?" Lily asked the group, being a Junior Protector Lily had learned to survive off of berries and other delicacies of nature, but that did not mean she didn't want to have a nice cooked meal.

"What ingredients do you need?" Lily asked, curious and with a sudden desire for pie. Larvitar also looked on with equal curiosity, as it like Lily was interested in this pie.

Lily grinned as she stood up.

"Have no fear, the Junior Protector is here! I'll get the supplies and be back in no time. Let's go buddy!" Lily said as Larvitar hoped on her head and she dashed ahead to go and get the supplies.

"I'll make custom trail mix." Daymon said, going into his tent and blocking the entrance with his bags. "He's really secretive about his trail mix recipe. He made it a while ago for a cooking competition, and it's really good. He's never shown anyone how he makes it." Daya said.

After a few minutes Lily returned, jumping off a distant tree branch back to the group with Larvitar still on her head as she handed Akio the bag.

"Here, got all the supplies you need." Lily said with a smile, her desire for this pie having made her move as quick as she possible could have. Larvitar hopped off Lily's head and looked at a distant tent Daymon went into and walked up to it, curious what Daymon was up to and what it was smelling in there.

Akio stared at the bag then asked, "How did you do that at the speed of light?" Akio saw everything was in there. "Marowak can I use your bone to cook it over?" Akio asked as Marowak lit his bone on fire and Akio began to cook.

Lily grinned at Akio's question, having sat back down near the spot where Marowak was preparing a cooking fire with her Larvitar resting in her lap.

"When it comes to the motivation of a good pie, there is not speed I cannot eclipse!" Lily said with some pride, even if it were an exaggeration.

"Yeah." Daymon said, popping out of the tent with a giant bag of nuts mixed in with dried bluk berries (raisins) and small chocolate cubes. But there was a weird orange powder in it. "The powder stuff is what makes it good." Daymon said. "Okay. We literally have trail mix and pie. Can anyone make anything of... Semi-Nutritional value?" Daya asked.

"I can go get some berries or natural herbs in the forest not too far from here. Might help make a vegie bowl." Lily suggested, having known from personal experience that the bounties of nature could offer nutritional treats.

"That sounds good!" Said Daya, taking a bit of trail mix from Daymon's bag, putting it in her mouth, and smiling. "Ugh... It's sooooo... Goooood..." She said, practically melting into her clothes. "Heh. I make it this way!" Daymon said, smiling and shrugging.

"All right, I'll be right back!" Lily said as she dashed in the direction of the nearby woods to get the nutritional goods. During this, Larvitar walked up to Daymon's bag and began to dig around it. Soon he found a piece of trail mix and took a bite of it.

"Larv..." Larvitar said with a smile, as it cleared enjoyed the snack.

"Hah! Looks like even Larvitar likes it!" Said Daymon, smiling. "He'd only met one person who had not liked his recipe and that was the mean Snubbul who was next door with his neighbor, Mrs.Kale. The little beast had ripped up one of his bags, ate most of it, and spit it back up in disgust. He snickered a little, remembering how funny that incident was.

A few minutes later Lily returned with a bag of berries and other natural goodies as she went over to Daya with said bag.

"Here you go, I know enough about those woods to know which stuff is safe to eat and which is not. I hope the selection works for you." Lily said with a smile as she presented Daya with the bag.

Daya nodded and started separating the natural goodness. "Okay. We'll take Oran, Sitrus... And a Cherri Berry. Let's add a sprinkle of energy powder to the normal salad leaves." She said, chopping up the berries, and putting them in the bowl along with the salad leaves. "Okay. Now I'll add a Peacha Berry in for a little sourness." She said, adding it in chopped up. "Now, just a hint of revival herb for tanginess." She said, adding it in in little shredded bits. Then, she used a wooden spoon to mix it all together. "This is going to be amazing!" Daymon said.

Lily smiled and nodded in agreement as she sat down by the fire with Larvitar resting in her lap. Lily was used to eating berries raw so having a special meal made from them was bound to be a treat.

SaiyanDakon

Quilava went over to Glacier and sat down next to him. Croconaw and Pidegot did the same likewise. Dragonair was still in the Pokeball as everyone else was next to the fire. "Nothing like a fire that soothes the night, eh Lily?" Glacier asked her, smiling. Quilava then got up and sat directly back turned to the fire, absorbing the heat source.

Lily turned to Glacier with a smile.

"You can say that again. Camping out under the stars while next to a warm fire is an experience unlike any other." Lily added, having had many fond memories of camping out in the forests of Johto during her mission to protect the region with Larvitar by her side.

Larvitar moved next to Quilava as it watched the Fire type absorb the heart of the flame with a curious stare while enjoying the warmth.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...no doubt about that." Glacier replied, lying down on the ground and looking at the night sky. He thought about the Pokemon League, the Gyms, the Pokemon, and anything else that made Johto so fantastic.

Quilava's back and head flames appeared and began rising when his temperature rose.

"You know..." Said Daymon. "I think the gyms will be a nice change from the island challenge. Don't forget, the last time I battled gyms was back in Hoenn... The only one I ever got was the Lavaridge badge." He said, smiling and thinking of his hometown.

"Hey Teiran..." Akio began "Have I ever told you the story of Entei?" Akio asked turning to her with what seemed to be a sad face. Marowak began to shake at the thought of this beast. But it had been defeated so they didn't need to see it.