• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

"Oh, I'm Teiran. And of course I'll battle you! Me and Totodile will be ready, right buddy?" Teiran asked, turning to her partner, who stood up, giving a determined smile at his trainer. "That's a yes! We're in."

Teiran was extremely enthusiastic about battling someone new.

"Okay!" Daya said, jumping up and going across the place. "Go, Sparkle!" She said, sending out a Pop-Star Pikachu cosplay. "Wait! Where did you get that Pokemon?" Asked Daymon, going back in shock. He hadn't seen her Pokemon that she got in Hoenn when he left for Kanto with his older bro Kevin.

"Oh, right now? Alright, you're on! Go Totodile!" Teiran ran over to the other side of the outdoor battlefield and pointed her finger outward, Totodile running onto the battlefield himself. "You can make the first move."

"Use double team!" Daya said, and Pikachu started to clone itself all around Totodile. "Now use Electro Ball!" She said. All the Pikachus winked and sent out a ball of electricity. But which one to gaurd from!?

"On your back, and use water gun! Spin!" Teiran commanded.

Totodile flopped on his back, and started using his tail to help him spin, while firing water gun. It blasted away the fake Electro balls, and made an explosion with the real one. When the fog cleared, Totodile had already made a jump at the Pikachu who fired the real one, in attempt to scratch it.

Akio loved battles. It was great to see totodile's first fight.
"Remember our first fight Marowak?" Akio wondered looking at his forever pal, Marowak nodded, "You were just a tiny Cubone...and I was a learner...didn't know much." Akio muttered as he watched Teiran fight with her Totodile. "She's special," Akio said as Marowak turned to Cubone. "Her fighting sprirt stands up for power and enjoyment. Never have I had a dull moment watching her battle style. Contests too." Akio rambled on. "I wish I had what she has back then."

"Quick Sparkle, use quick attack!" Daya yelled. Sparkle dashed down to the ground, and then went back up to strike Totodile in the stomach. "Heh. Looks like she's learning some. She may stand a chance next time we battle." Daymon laughed. "I heard that!" Pouted Daya.

Totodile, not being extremely quick, wasn't able to dodge in time, and got hit, but wasn't in any major pain.

"Use Bite, Totodile!" Teiran shouted confidently, clenching her hands to fists of determination.

Larvitar jumped off Dragonair's tail and saw the incoming Aqua Jet, and knew there was only one thing she could do to even try to stop it.

"Dark Pulse!" Lily called out as her Larvitar fired a powerful Dark Pulse right at Dragonair's Aqua Jet, the incoming collision was bound to be explosive.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Dragonair was hit and fell down, breathing hard due to exhaustion. "My word...you might be Dragonair's calling... to evolve." Glacier said, astonished. Dragonair struggled to regain his posture.

The close range explosion caused by the two attacks colliding caused Larvitar to fall backwards and on the ground. Larvitar also struggled to get to its feet as Lily gave a competitive grin.

"We didn't come here just to make your Pokemon evolve, We can here to win!" Lily proclaimed as Larvitar made it to its feet and glared at the Dragonair, still ready to fight.

SaiyanDakon

"Dragonair! With the strength you have, use Iron Tail!!" Glacier commanded, starting to worry but staying determined.

Dragonair shot up into the air, the tail glowing, and aimed at the Larvitar.

Sparkle was hit by the bite. "No!" Yelled Daya. "Quick! Use Electro Ball on Totodile while its up close!" She yelled. "Also, how many against how many in this battle?" She asked. Sparkle shot a ball of electricity out of her tailed while Totodile was close.

"Water Gun!" Teiran shouted.

Totodile immediately shot a water gun, which blew up the Electro ball right in front of Sparkle's face. Unsure if Sparkle was hit or not, Totodile backed up, wanting to give some room for himself.

"Two v two, if that's okay with you.

"Intercept with Bite!" Lily called out as Larvitar would jump in the air and charge the Dragonair, which set the stage for a fierce collusion between the two Pokemon. Lily had to admit, she had been enjoying the battle with Glacier. Outside of Duke, Glacier was the strongest trainer she had ever faced and she and her partner had faced a lot of trainers in their quest to protect Johto.

Sparkle was hit, and was sent back by the attack. Daya nodded. "Okay, use our secret weapon! Thunder Punch!" She yelled. Sparkle's fist became electrified. "Use quick attack to get close!" She said. Sparkle circled Totodile, then, it came in with its fists Electrified, ready to strike.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier put off a mischievous grin. "Ice Beam while using that Iron Tail attack!!" He commanded. Dragonair shot a beam of frozen water, or ice, straight at the Larvitar. This had better work...or I'm done for...Glacier thought, his facial expressions keeping that determined look.

Larvitar was nailed with an Ice Beam right in the gut as it would wince in pain.

"Push through it, you can do it!" Lily called out in support as Larvitar would grit its teeth as he continued to charge Dragonair where its Bite was bound to collide with Dragonair's Iron Tail. What would happen next would be anyone's guess.

Sparkle had been trained by a skilled breeder before being given to Daya, so it knew what to do and moved right around Totodile with quick attack, and tried to hit Totodile from behind. Daya smiled. Daymon was surprised. "Whoa. That Pikachu is crazy." He said.

Totodile was hit from behind, and flew across the battlefield, landing on it's feet. Then, it used bubble. With giant bullet like see-through balls flying at rapid speed, Teiran was sure it'd hit the Pikachu.

SaiyanDakon

The Bite attack clasped with Iron Tail and then Dragonair called out in pain. "Dragonair....we won't lose!! Push harder!!" He commanded.

Dragonair flinched and did as he was told. The dragon type tried forcing the Iron Tail down to overpower Larvitar.

Sparkle was struck by the attack and fainted. "Return." Daya said, bummed out. "Okay, go Zaplin!" She yelled. She therew out a Roselia. "Use Razor Leaf!" She yelled. Zaplin shot a bunch of razor sharp leaves at Totodile. "Ooh, Zaplin. Nobody crosses her." Said Daymon, smirking.

Totodile was hit with the leaves, and bounced back. They were extremely effective, causing Totodile to lose much health. But he had one more shot left in her.

"Use Bite again!" Teiran shouted, and Totodile shot off of his feet, in attempt to bite one of the Rosalia's flowers.

Larvitar was beginning to be pushed back by Dragonair, and Lily knew that at this rate the dragon type would overpower her partner.

"Don't give up, keep biting harder and keep pushing! I know you can do it!" Lily called out in support, which caused Larvitar to try to push back as it bite on the tail harder. The battle having turned into a literal battle of wills.

"Use the Wombo Combo!" She yelled. Zaplin gracefully dodged, and struck with Both a Petal Dance and a Razor Leaf, each coming from a different flower. "Heheh. The Wombo Combo is so strong that it takes the breath out of anything." Daymon said.

SaiyanDakon

"Dragonair! One more Ice Beam!" Glacier called out, letting go of his worries. This battle had gone long enough and it was proper for someone to end it.

Dragonair flinched again but shot the Ice Beam attack at Larvitar.

Larvitar saw the incoming Ice Beam and knew it wouldn't be able to dodge, but the flinch gave it and Lily enough time to launch a final counter measure.

"Dark Pulse!" Lily called out as she had Larvitar release its grip on the Iron Tail and fired the dark attack right at the incoming Ice Beam. There was little doubt the two attacks would create an explosion, who managed to prevail afterwards would be the deciding question.

With the one "Wombo Combo", Totodile fainted, and Teiran dashed onto the battlefield, picking up her fainted partner.

"Good job..." she whispered, as if the fainted Pokemon could somehow hear her.

Teiran, still cradling her Pokemon, took another Pokeball from her pocket, ultra sized it, and through it out, without words. And adorable looking Sentret appeared.

"Alright, use Swift!" Teiran called to her newest Pokemon.

Spiky stars shot from the Pokemon's mouth, hurdling at lightning speed to the Rosalia. Hopefully this would get at least a little bit of damage on the foe.

SaiyanDakon

The Ice Beam and Dark Pulse collided into an explosion, causing to send Dragonair back. "Oh No!! Dragonair!" Glacier shouted, worried about his Pokemon. The effects of the battle had drained his motivation and he ran to the fallen dragon type.

Larvitar also flew in the opposite direction as Lily's concerns had shifted from the battle to concern for her partner.

"Larvitar!" Lily called out as she ran over and caught her partner mid air before they both fell to the ground. Lily recovered quickly and would cradle her fallen partner.

SaiyanDakon

"How's Larvitar? Is he okay?" Glacier asked, kneeling down to face Dragonair. The dragon type looked up weakly and fired a weak Ice Beam at Glacier in thanks for watching over him. "Very Well done...You fought bravely..." He muttered.

Larvitar let out a grumble, and tried to get up as if to continue the fight, only to fall back in Lily's arms. Too weak to be able to continue. Lily smiled at her partner.

"You did well, no need to push yourself anymore." Lily said with a smile before she would walk over to Glacier with a smile on her face.

"Larvitar is fine, that was one heck of a battle." Lily said, giving Glacier props for being able to push herself and her partner to her limits. Lily then glanced over to see Teiran in a battle, intrigued.

SaiyanDakon

"Dragonair is fine too...and thanks. Your Larvitar reminds me of my Tyranitar a lot when it was in its first stage." Glacier admitted, smiling a little and returning the weakened Dragonair back into his Pokeball. The Rivarly starts now...or does it start later..He pondered.

Zaplin was hit, but got itself back on its feet gracefully. "Use Poison Sting!" She yelled. Then, Zaplin shot a bunch of toxic spikes at the Sentret, hoping to poison it due to its high chance of doing so.

"Dodge!" Teiran yelled.

Sentret hopped on its tail, bouncing out of the spikes way as they came towards him. Then he landed.

"Defense Curl!" Teiran shouted.

Sentret's fur started to shine, and it wrapped itself into a ball, spinning around, and then becoming harder, as if it had a shell on it.

"Tackle!"

Sentret charged at Zaplin, in hopes to tackle it to the ground.

Sentret rammed into the Protect, and tried to ram it, and break it open, but to no such luck, Sentret got nowhere.

"Sentret, save your energy!" Teiran yelled.

Sentret looked behind him, and nodded to his trainer, bouncing back so he was close to her, waiting for the next move of Zaplin.

Daya looked suspicious. "Use sweet scent." She said, trying to lower Sentret's evasiveness so it wouldn't be able to dodge.

Zaplin sent out a sweet smelling gas. It filled the air with a sweet aroma.

"Hopefully my hunch is right..." Said Daya.

Akio noticed it was getting dark, "Quick suggestion, I know your in the middle of a battle but I think we should camp here for the night Akio said reaching into his backpack. "I have minimal tents so you might have to pick someone to stay with..." Akio said pulling out a few folded up tents. (If your wondering how the tents got in their it's the same reason bikes game in the games.)