• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

The man at the counter went into the kitchen and brought them everything the wanted, Akio took the two bowls of nachos and sat down with Marowak on his lap around a table with enough seats for everyone, he took one bowl of nachos and started digging in as he gave the other bowl to Marowak who also chomped his.
"Soooooooooooooo good." Akio hummed drooling over the tortilla chips drowned in tomato sauce and melted cheese along with some spice and jalapenos. "My four favorite things in this place, Johto, Marowak, Nachos, Teiran." He said crunching a nacho in sync with Marowak.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
While Glacier was eating his taco, he grabbed his Pokedex and started going through some data from it. He swallowed and found data about Kingdra, Poliwrafth, and the other Signature Pokemon used by the gym leaders. "These guys won't be holding back anything. But we'll show them who's stronger." Glacier said, grinning.

Lily enjoyed her meal, as did her Larvitar, before they glanced over to Glacier scanning his Pokedex.

"So, you challenging the gyms or something?" Lily asked.

SaiyanDakon

"Yes I am. Its been a while since I've had a gym battle but I can pull through." Glacier said to Lily as he looked at Larvitar. Dragonair slithered over and greeted the rock type while Quilava tilted his head. "The gyms in Unova...they're nothing like what I saw here...but still just as tough and awesome." He said, smiling widely.

Larvitar turned to Dragonair and greeted the Dragon with a friendly smile. Lily smiled at this before turning to Glacier.

"Indeed. The gyms here are no joke, but you seem strong so I have every bit of confidence you can do it." Lily said in support.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier nodded and started thinking of new strategies for the battles that are to come. "I wonder if Tyranitar or Zoroark will be able to defeat that Steelix...Jasmine is powerful but no matter...I'll still find a way." He said, looking outside. Dragonair slithered around Larvitar happily and Quilava tried to get past her.

Daymon got off a bus. He walked into a restaurant. A green hat covered up his head, and yo couldn't see his hair. He sat near the group, and ordered a burger. He turned to the group. "So. Are you here to take-" Daymon started, but then said; "WAIT! It's you guys!" He said.

Akio's mouth dropped open as well as looking away from his nachos...what a record.
"Daymon? You never told us you were coming here. I thought you went to Hoenn." Akio gasped.

Teiran stopped eating her burrito mid-bite, turning to Daymon, and she quickly bit off the burrito, chewing it fastly.

"Daymon?! It's awesome to see you here!" Teiran said, getting up and hugging Daymon out of no where. "I've missed you so much!" she continued.

"Is this another friend of yours?" Lily asked, having not met Daymon before. However, based on Akio & Teiran's reactions she guessed he was an old friend of theirs.

"Yeah, he used to travel with us back in Alola!" Teiran said, a hand still on Daymon's shoulder.

Teiran had missed Daymon, as well as the others, about as bad as a dog missing their owner, or a mother missing their child.

"I see, well nice to meet you Daymon. My name is Lily. This is my partner Larvitar." Lily said giving her introduction as Larvitar just stared at Daymon with a curious expression on its face.

"Heh. Thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to see you all!" Said Daymon. "And yeah, I did go to Hoenn for a while. Even my well-trained team couldn't beat my sibling's Pokemon. Except for Stacy." Said Daymon. "I did get a Treeko back there though. Then, I came to Kanto for a vacation and heard about the Jotoh Leauge so I headed here." He said. A Treeko, who was latched onto Daymon's bag, unnoticed, jumped off and onto the counter. "Heh." Said Daymon.

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Daymon. Great to see you here in Johto." Glacier said, smiling widely. Hoenn...its been a while since I've been there in a while. He thought, so Daymon has had a Treecko when he went to Hoenn...reminds me of Groyvle. Glacier continued searching through his Pokedex and recorded all the data he found about the Pokemon he'd be facing soon in his mind. "So there are three bug types Bugsy uses in the gym battle: Metapod, Beedrill, and Scyther. Quilava, Pidgeot, and Croconaw will participate in the battle." He muttered and continued eating his taco.

Teiran soon got full, and gave the rest of her burrito to Totodile and Sentret. Then she let go of Daymon, and looked at the Treeko.

"Oh, hey little buddy!" Teiran said, petting the Treeko on the head.

Treeko accepted the pet. "Oh. This is Gligar and this is Hoppip!" Said Dqymon, sending the two out. Gligar landed on Daymon's shoulder and Hoppip tried to land on Marowak, despite the, uh, fire type. Treeko walked up to Marowak. "Tree. Treeko."(Yo. What's up. Might wanna move so Hoppip doesn't need a burn heal.) he said.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier glanced over at Gligar and Hoppip. "I assume that you'll evolve Gligar into Gliscor, correct?" He asked. Glacier was interested to see what Daymon had been up to since he last saw him. Croconaw and Quilava looked at each other, causing Croconaw to shrug. Dragonair and Pidgeot decided to sleep a little more over the noise.

"I don't know... I heard rumor of a Razor Fang supplier up in Goldenrod, but that's it." Said Daymon. "Argh. I don't like this hat. Too itchy." Daymon said, pulling off his green hat.... And revealing his red hair. Possibly dyed! Not brown from the last time you saw him... A voice from outside cried; "Daymon!" And Daymon face palmed. "Looks like I couldn't avoid her forever..." He sighed.

"Avoid who forever?" Lily asked, curious about who this person Daymon was referring to was; she assumed it was the girl outside who called his name, but what relation did she have with Daymon and why did Daymon not look very happy to hear whoever's voice that was was the mystery to Lily.

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Lily...I know this is hardly anything I should do but..care for a battle against me?" Glacier asked. At first, he thought it was a stupid idea to ask somebody he hardly knew to a match but Glacier felt like it was a chance to grow stronger.

"A battle? Why sure I could go for one!" Lily said with a competitive grin, Larvitar nodding in agreement. A good ole battle was always something Lily and her partner looked forward to. A good way to grow stronger for the never ending war they had against the forces of evil.

SaiyanDakon

"All right! Now just to warn you, I won't hold back." Glacier responded, smiling and putting his Pokedex away. He grabbed his Luxury Balls and recalled his team and did a tactical review over them to see which one of his team members would be really effective. Finally, he acquired the answered. "I see...so you'll be the one that will participate." He muttered.

"That's fine, neither will we! We'll meet you outside when you are ready." Lily said as she bolted outside with Larvitar right behind her before awaiting Glacier to come out with whatever Pokemon he decided to battle with.

Alright, time to show these guys what a Jr. Protector can do!

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got up and smirked. He grabbed Dragonair's Luxury Ball and put the rest of his partners on his belt. "All right.." He said, walking outside and throwing away what was left of his taco. Glacier turned and looked for Lily. He saw her and went on the opposite side of her. "Well...looks like its a protector..against a champion's son." He said.

"Champion's son? Well the only experience with a Champion I've had was that time I saw Captain Duke had a spar with Lance; but that's beside the point. Doesn't matter whose son you are, we will not back down." Lily said with a competitive grin as Larvitar took a battle stance, waiting for Glacier to call out his own Pokemon.

SaiyanDakon

"Hmph...we'll show no mercy! Dragoonair!!" Glacier called out, throwing the Luxury Ball in the air. The Luxury Ball opened and in a flash, a blue Dragonair was in front of Glacier, slithering from side to side. This might be a way for Dragonair to evolve...but I'm not sure..Glacier thought.

"Alright, let's give it all we've got Larvitar! Sandstorm!" Lily said, as Larvitar would generate a sandstorm around the area which would serve to limit Dragonair's vision as Lily prepared her next move.

"Use Rock Slide!" Lily called out as Larvitar would generate rocks and aim to try to drop them right on top of Dragonair's head.

SaiyanDakon

"Dragonair...use Aqua Jet!" Glacier commanded. Dragonair surrounded himself and moved out of the way of the Rock Slide.

If she'll go for that kind of move..then we'll do the same! He thought as he grinned widely. "Dragonair! Rain Dance!" He ordered. The dragon type stopped in its tracks and swirled himself in place like a cyclone. Then storm clouds came rolling in and rain began dropping from them, the effects canceling out the Sandstorm.

Teiran had made herself comfortable on the ground outside, ready to enjoy a nice battle after a nice burrito. She then released Sentret.

"All right, Totodile and Sentret, pay close attention to the battle, so we know some weaknesses and strengths of these trainers." Teiran said, as she set both Pokemon in her lap to watch.

The sandstorm faded, but this did not seem to dishearten Lily. In fact, the Jr. Protector could not help but grin at this, the excitement she felt clearly evident.

"Not bad, but we're just getting started. Larvitar Dark Pulse!" Lily called out as Larvitar fired a burst of dark energy aimed right for the Dragonair.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw the Dark Pulse and grinned. "Of course..." He muttered, seeing Dragonair take the Dark Pulse and staying strong. The dragon type looked back at Glacier and nodded. The boy nodded in return and looked at Larvitar and Lily. "Dragonair! Ice Beam!!" Glacier commanded. Dragonair glared at Larvitar and fired bright blue beam of ice straight at the Larvitar.

Larvitar was nailed with a direct hit from the Ice Beam that pushed it back, but Larvitar was able to touch it out as it gave Lily a reassuring nod.

"Alright, let's kick it up a notch with one of our combination special attacks. Larvitar Rock Slide!" Lily called out as once more a series of large rocks would fall in an effort to try and bury the Dragonair. However, Lily counted on Dragonair once more moving out of the way; for once Draongair would do this Larvtar would get in position to deliver a Bite to the unsuspecting Dragon type.

SaiyanDakon

"Rain Dance is still in effect....so we could attack the rocks or...we attack head-on in a retreat.." Glacier muttered, thinking of a strategy but there was no time. Dragonair was about to be hit with the Rock Slide when Glacier had almost forgotten is secret move. "Its now..or never! Dragonair, use Iron Tail to knock the rocks back!" He commanded. Dragonair shot up in the air as his tail glowed The dragon type smacked some of the rocks below himself and the rest of them at Larvitar with Iron Tail.

"Whoa! Those are strong Pokemon! Hey! Anyone want to battle me? I want to do something.... And it's too late." He started, but a blue-haired girl who literally almost looked exactly like Daymon ran up to them. "Daymon! Don't avoid me like that!" She pouted. "And in a crowd of people..." She said, getting quieter. "It's not even a crowd." Daymon snarled.

Teiran was about to make a comment about Daymon having a girlfriend, but paused. This young lady could've been his younger or older sister, and Teiran wouldn't have known, making things awkward.

"So, um..." She coughed. "Who's this girl, Daymon?" Teiran asked him, hoping she was right about the girlfriend part.

"Oh. This is Daya, my... younger twin sister." He said. "It was only by 6 seconds!" Pouted Daya. "Keila misses you at home, and wanted me to say hi. Also, you forgot your Swampert!" She said, still quiet. "Come on. These are my friends. Tell Keila that I miss her." Daymon said. "Also, I was starting a new journey without my old Pokemon." He said. "Well, just let him say hi!" Daya said. Daymon grabbed the Poke'Ball and sent it out. Swampert appeared, and gave Daymon a huge hug. "I missed you too!" Daymon said, strained by the pressure.

Larvitar dodged the initial couple of rocks, just barley as Lily had to act quickly or risk having Larvitar get pummeled with his own attack. That is when inspiration struck her.

"Larvitar, jump between the rocks! Bounce off them and get close to Dragonair before using Bite on the tail!" Lily called out quickly as Larvitar nodded, their missions together having made it more agile than the average Larvitar as it began to jump between the rocks Dragonair's tail knocked towards it while it advanced to the Dragon type and prepared to deliver a bite to its tail.

"Oh, well a pleasure to meet you, Daya." Teiran said, standing up and holding out a hand for her to shake. "Right now, my friends Lily and Glacier are battling. C'mon, sit down and watch with me." Teiran patted the seat next to her.

Daya reluctantly accepted the handshake. Daymon sat down next to her. He whispered something in his ear, and she started to smile. "That's a good idea. Say, once they're done, mind battling with me, er... What's your name?" She asked. Daymon gave Terian a thumbs up from behind Daya.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw Dragonair get injured by the Bite attack. Dragonair landed on the ground and shook his tail, trying to get Larvitar off. "I must say..I'm impressed with your battling. But this is where it ends." Glacier said, glaring, "Dragonair! Aqua Jet!!" Dragonair surrounded himself in water and shot himself in the air.