• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

Teiran released herself from the hug, and looked over at Glacier's Pokemon who had run up to her petting them, as Glacier said she did great.

"Thanks!" she said with a small blush.

She didn't like him, her heart belonged to Akio. She blushed at the compliment.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier chuckled a bit. "I'm not trying to take you away from Akio. You two are happy together." He said. Glacier also revealed his first badge that he acquired from Falkner. "Funny story...I never competed in the Johto League because all I ever did was train with Totodile and everyone else." He explained.

"I never accused you of taking him from me?" Teiran said, confused with his previous statement.

"Anyways, congrats on your first badge!" Teiran said, as she looked at the shiny object.

That must be what my new badge looks like. Teiran thought, thinking about her upcoming battle with the first gym leader, Falkner.

SaiyanDakon

"Thanks...Falkner uses Flying types so be careful. The next gym leader is Bugsby who uses Bug types." He said. Glacier smiled, happy that Teiran was in Johto and that she won the contest. Croconaw and Quilava hopped on Glacier's shoulders and urged him to get moving. "Only if we find what were looking for." Glacier replied to them. They both nodded, stern and battle ready. Nova said it was rare to find one in Unova but not in Johto. She'll be surprised when I find one and train it. Glacier thought, determined.

Last edited:
Now standing, Roya walked over to Akio and his group of friends. She smiled at them, giving a small wave. "Hello! I'm Roya. Pleased to meet you." She turned to Terian, a large smile plastered on her face. "You were incredible out there!"

Akio glared when he heard Falkner,
"It's pronounced, Bugsy. Also Falkner's the rudest person I've ever met so be prepared for that." Akio told them. Akio showed them all the badges obtainable in Johto.
"Falkner gives you the Zephyr Badge, Bugsy gives you the Hive Badge, Whitney gives you the Plain Badge, Morty gives you the fog badge, Chuck gives you the storm badge, Jasmine gives you the Mineral badge, Pryce gives you the Glacier badge," Which made Akio snicker because he was telling Teiran and Glacier this, "And Finally Clair gives you the Rising Badge."

SaiyanDakon

"I'm Glacier. Nice to meet you as well. These are my Pokemon: Quilava, Croconaw, Dragonair and Pidgeot. Pidgeot is outside though." He said, introducing himself and his Pokemon. He looked back on the map to try and remember where the next town was. "Ah ha...there it is..Azalea Town. That's where the next gym is." He said. He heard Akio say all the badges and snicker. "Hey...I know this but I haven't been here in a while though. The Rising Badge I actually tried to obtain but I failed. What I get for choosing the wrong Pokemon for it."

Last edited:
"Hi, I'm Teiran, and this is Totodile! And thanks! I enjoy showcases." Teiran said to Roya, as she did a small bow for introduction.

Then she heard Akio's comment on Falkner. If Akio says he's a jerk, he must be a jerk.

"Well I still want to battle Falkner, no matter how rude." Teiran said, while admiring all Akio's knowledge on badges.

Teiran giggled a bit when she heard Glacier being one of the badges.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looker at Teiran and Akio snickering at his name being the gym badge that Pryce gives. "Well...now I know what I'm named after." He joked. He knew that what he wed named after but he took it as a humorous comment. "Clair better give me access to the gym badge when I get back to Blackthorn City or I swear, I'll use Steelix on her." He muttered.

Lily watched the group from afar, her partner Larvitar resting on her head. Lily was not the type to stalk people, but something about that girl Teiran continued to take up the focus on her thoughts.

I know Captain Duke mentioned her name when I spoke with him about his Alola trip. Come to think of it, hearing her chat with her friends I think he may have mentioned a couple other names as well. Oh screw it, there's no harm in just asking...

Lily walked over to the group, Teiran specifically, and greeted them with a friendly smile.

"Hey there. Saw your performance earlier, really was fantastic. Say, your name is Teiran right?" Lily asked Teiran, her Larvitar gave a curious stare to the group while it rested on her head.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw a girl who looked like a Pokemon protector. He eyed her but paid no attention to her. "Quilava...you're going first, Pidgeot next and finally ending with Dragonair. That's the strategy for Bugsy." He said. Quilava agreed while Dragonair woke and sleepily agreed but she returned back to sleep on Glacier's head.

"Hi there." Teiran started.

When Lily said Teiran did well, she said, "Thanks, I try hard!"

Then when Teiran's name was asked, she looked a bit shocked that this stranger knew her name.

"Um, yes, it is. How'd you know that?" Teiran questioned, a bit taken aback.

"Tell me something, have you by chance ever met a man named Duke?" Lily asked before inspiration struck her.

"Perhaps he did something like this..." Lily said, as she imitated the classic Power Rangers style greeting poses Duke used whenever he met someone. Lily felt it was a pretty good imitation all things considered.

Teiran heard the name of Duke, and a single tear came to her eye, rolling down her cheek, as she missed her great friend of Alola. She then saw the Power Ranger pose, and a couple more tears came to her eyes, as she nodded, and wiped her eyes, a quivery smile on her face.

"Yes, I know him." she said.

Lily grinned, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Well then. I'm an old friend of Duke's. His unofficial sidekick if you will. Though unlike Duke, I don't travel. As I make it my mission to clean my home region of criminal filth." Lily explained as Larvitar gave a nod while resting on her head.

"The reason I knew your name is I pester Duke constantly on his travels over Pokegear messages. He told me about you and his adventures in Alola. Talked about how much fun he had and how much he enjoyed making friends and watching them work to achieve their goals. He spoke highly of you especially Teiran, and for that you have my respect." Lily added.

"He did?" Teiran said, surprised.

Teiran had never exactly been talked about, except for maybe when she was performing, but Teiran was happy to hear that Duke talked about her a lot, for it made her feel special.

"Thanks for the info." Teiran said, with a polite bow, before asking the girl what her name was.

Lily gave a salute. It was less...dynamic than Duke but she really couldn't steal material from the man she considered her captain. Larvitar jumped off Lily's head to give a bow.

"My name is Lily, Jr. Protector of Johto. And this is my partner Larvitar. Nice to meet you." Lily said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you as well." Teiran said, as Teiran bowed once again to Lily.

Totodile and Sentret gave a bow as well, before Teiran returned Sentret to her Pokeball, and put her keychain into a pocket of her backpack. Then she looked at Lily, tilting her head to the side a bit.

"What brings you here, at the Showcase hall?" she asked, wondering why she was here in the first place.

"Well I happened to be stopping a couple of crooks in town. Then I overheard your name mentioned and decided to follow you and check out the Showcase. I know that...tagging a complete strange is probably weird but I just had to know if you were were the same Teiran Captain Duke mentioned." Lily explained with a sheepish grin. The thought of stalking someone and how...creepy that probably sounded dawning on her. She could only hope this didn't cause a sour first impression with Teiran.

"No, I get it." Teiran said, a smile still on her face as she listened to the girls story.

Teiran was wondering how well the two of them would get along, though, considering Lily wants to stop evil, and Teiran has no interest in stopping evil whatsoever.

Lily stood in awkward silence for a minute before she took a deep breath.

Just spit it out. You can do this.

"Say, um. Mind if I travel with you and your friends? I mean I feel this is a great chance to travel the region and well...Captain Duke is a personal hero and I just want the chance to travel with some of his friends. I can combat evil who may threaten your journey, if you need me to prove my worth to the group." Lily said, a tad nervous but hopeful that Teiran would at least consider letting her tag along. Though she was prepared for a rejection.

"Of course! Any friend of Duke's, is a friend of mine!" Teiran said, not making sure if it was okay with the others.

It may have been rude for Teiran not to okay it, but Lily seemed lonely, and the more the merrier, right?

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Teiran...I'm going to wait outside for you guys...if its okay with you.." Glacier said. Quilava hopped on Glacier's shoulder along with Croconaw. Dragonair was still sound asleep on Glacier's head while Pidgeot was flying around Violet City, waiting patiently.

"'Kay, meet you outside." Teiran said, waving to Glacier.

But Teiran soon realized that she and the group should follow Glacier, because there was no longer a point in standing in the middle of a deserted Showcase Hall. She started to walk towards Glacier, motioning for the others to follow.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was outside of the Showcase Hall and looked up, trying to find Pidgeot. Dragonair woke up and slithered down her trainer's arm and hopped off of it. Croconaw and Quilava also looked around for Pidgeot. Glacier soon saw the bird Pokemon in a tree. "Hey Pidgeot! Come on down...its time to leave!" Glacier shouted. Pidgeot looked down at Glacier and flew out of the tree and landed next to him. He sighed and chuckled, forgetful of the bird's antics.

Teiran looked at Totodile, who was on the ground, pointing to his stomach, and opened his mouth, pointing inside as well. Then she heard her own stomach gurgle, which made her blush a bit, while rubbing the back of her head.

"Something to eat sounds nice."

SaiyanDakon

"Its nice to be back here in Johto...the cities, the Pokemon, the trainers. Everything here is amazing." Glacier said, petting Pidgeot. Croconaw looked at Totodile and grinned, revealing all her teeth. Quivala and Dragonair were already wanting to get to the next badge. "Terian...I think there might be a couple of restaurants here. I'm probably going to go back to Blackthorn City and get the Rising Badge already...or...we could travel again...like in Alola. Because I vote for traveling." Glacier explained.

Lily remained quite for the most part, a little shy to be honest, but quickly she swallowed that fear to voice her own view.

"I'd vote for traveling as well, but only if everyone is fine with it." Lily said, in agreement with Glacier but giving the chance for the others to answer on what they wanted to do.

"I'm in!" Teiran shouted throwing her hand in the air, Totodile doing the same. "But me, Totodile, and Akio are going to hit a restaurant, if you guys don't mind coming." Teiran said, as she rubbed her stomach, a sheepish smile on her face.

"I don't mind, we could go for a bite to eat. Right Larvitar?" Lily asked Larvitar, who nodded in agreement at the suggestion.

This is already looking like a wise decision. I'm already growing to like these guys.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...I don't mind either. What do you say gang?" Glacier said, asking his Pokemon. Croconaw, Quilava, Pidgeot and Dragonair agreed, causing Glacier to laugh. "My first badge should've been my own...or it could be my last." He muttered, thinking back on what Akio said a while ago. If I'm named after Pryce's gym badge...then...why didn't I stay here? Glacier thought. He shrugged at his thought and smiled at his Pokemon, who were eager to get a move on but also get something to eat.

"Yeah! I could go for a monster burrito right now!" Teiran said, Totodile agreeing happily.

Teiran and Totodile began to think of cheesy meat, and lettuce, tomato, and black beans with salsa, all wrapped up in a soft and moist tortilla. It made them drool, but soon their thoughts made them more hungry, as if they should get a move on.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Lily said with a smile in agreement, as she and Larvitar had a little chuckle over Teiran and Totodile having their dazed food fantasy.

"Follow me! This is my home region, I know all the great places to eat!" Akio told them leading them all the way to a mexican food restraunt in the middle of Violet city. "I'll have two extra cheesy nachos with salsa please!" Akio told the dude at the counter

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and his Pokemon followed Akio into the restaurant. "Just a Taco for me. Extra Toppings." He said, placing his order. Pidgeot went behind Lily and stood next to her. Dragonair and Quilava, along with Croconaw stood next to their trainer.

Teiran followed Akio to a nice Mexican restaurant, and walked up to the counter after Akio and Glacier placed their order.

"I'll take a mega burrito, everything on it!" Teiran ordered enthusiastically.

Totodile nodded vigorously, super hungry.

"I'll take a cheese quesadilla and a salad bowl please." Lily said with a smile, placing her own order with a smile, after a long day a nice meal would be exactly what the Nurse Joy ordered. Larvitar sat on her head, equally excited for the food to come.