• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequel to journey in Alola

Lily soon arrived at the heart of the Unknown, amazed at the sight before her much as Larvitar was before she saw the Unknown by Akio and Teiran as the Unknown gave a warning or rather had spelt one out to Akio which caused Lily to groan.

That moron...

Lily and Larvitar would make their way over to them, all the while she kept her eyes out as she tried to find where Daymon was.

Daya dashes around. Thwn, she spotted an inscription on a pillar in my He central chamber, where a hell a’ lotta Unown were. She read it out loud; “We, the Unown, take the one called Daymon as a peace offering. Just let us take him, and you may be spared-“ she said, choking and holding back tears by the end of the sentence.
“Lily! They want Daymon as a peace offering in exchange for our lives!” She said, and the inscription flew off the wall and back into the swarm.
“...” “Let me go.” “No.” “Stop putting those lame inscriptions on the wall and let me go.” “No.” “Did you seriously just BOLD an inscription?” “Maybe...”

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Hey! Stop that now! Croconaw, use Hydro Pump! And Quilava, you use Swift!" Glacier ordered, "Dragonair...you use Ice Beam." Croconaw took in a deep breath and blasted gallons of water at the Unown. Quilava jumped fired a series of stars at the Unown too. Dragonair used Ice Beam at the Unown outside swarm.

"What part of I got this did you all fail to understand!?" Lily yelled out in annoyance as everyone seemed to follow her, though it had long been the point past to dwell on that as she focused on the swarm.

If I break up their "link" together, I can get Daymon out and we can get out of here.

"Larvitar Dark Pulse!" Lily called out as Larvitar fired a powerful dark blast aimed at the heart of the swarm.

Daya, who only hung around to read the inscription, ran out of the main chamber and into the other tunnel that would lead to Slowpoke Well and their way out. Her Roselia was busy shooting Magical Leaves at every Unown that broke off from the swarm to attack them. They waited for the others to come.
“Man, you guys really have to do some house-cleaning! This place is a mess!” “We don’t get visitors that often. The Unown are always forgotten.” “Well, that sucks. You should get out more. Maybe hire a maid to keep the place tidy while your gone. I mean, seriously.” “...” “Maybe... your right.”
The swarm of Unown faltered, their hidden power attacks seeking to be missing more often and being weaker. “Why are they faltering?” Daya asked herself.

Lily seemed to sense this weakness from the Unknown as she made a bolt move. As Larvitar jumped on Lily's head she charged at the Unknown and moved into the swarm as she tried to find Daymon.

And much to her surprise, it seemed Daymon was fine. Least in her effort to try and get close which proved difficult. Though it almost appeared he was having...a conversation with the Unknown?

Suddenly, a hole opened up in the ground. Daymon climbed up, a letter A Unown flying around him. The swarm abruptly stopped, and flew back into the walls, once again becoming Ancient Writing. “Whassup, nerds.” Daymon said, grinning as the Unown and his Treeko scampered (or floated) around his back.
“What The- I get none of this.” Said Daya, scratching her head, her Roselia doing the same. “Well, you see, while you were attacking that swarm like uncivil Animals, I had a reasonable conversation with the Unown. We made a deal, and if I show this little guy the world, they’ll agree not to take us all captive until we rot away!” Said Daymon, And Daya looked confused. Who ever thought of Daymon as civilized???

Lily blinked, naturally confused by all this but eventually she let out a sigh before she offered a smile to Daymon.

"Well, we got this resolved. And managed to avoid fighting tooth and nail to do that, so I consider that a good day's work." Lily said with a smile, a bit bummed she could not "save" Daymon and prove her skills to the team but none the less he was save and that had been what really mattered.

"In my defense, we just were worried about you and wanted to be safe. And I didn't start the attack." Lily said before she glanced at Glacier whose team was the ones who struck first. As far as she had been aware. Larvitar rested on Lily's head as it eyed the "A" Unknown with a curious stare. The Teddiursa also eyed it from a distance, though out of nervousness as it hid behind a rock.

"So, you are gonna give this guy a tour of the world?" Lily asked Daymon in reference to the Unknown companion he had.

SaiyanDakon

"What in the....how did....you just...know what? Nevermind...this is still being a shocker to me." Glacier sighed and shrugged. He recalled Croconaw, Pidgeot, and Dragonair but kept Quilava out, in case the flame in the lamp died. "My bad, Lily...just...worried for a sec." Glacier muttered.

Lily seemed to give a judgmental glare at Glacier, but then broke out a smile as she gave a nod.

"No worries, just doing what you can to help a friend. I understand, but we need to communicate in these situations & not be so quick to panic to ensure we all have the best chance to make it out." Lily said, having spoken from past experience in these survival situations.

Daymon nodded, and said; “Yeah. This lil’ guy here called A! Or at least that’s what I named it!” He said, gesturing to his new pal’. “We’re going to show him the world so he can regail his tales to all his friends!” He said, smiling. Daya and Roselia just looked at each other and didn’t bother saying anything. They would be confused even if they asked.

Lily herself was amazed by this, and knew she had to tell the story to Captain Duke but simply smiled as she decided it was best to introduce themselves to their new friend.

"Well welcome to the group I say! My name is Lily and this is my partner Larvitar. A pleasure to meet you!" Lily said to A as Larvitar had a curious look but had given an acknowledging nod. All the while the Teddiursa watched with a nervous, but equally curious stare as he hid his body behind a nearby rock.

“Well, Let’s get going. I want to go battle a gym leader and well... yeah.” Daymon said, and walked away with A following him along with Treeko.
Daya shrugged. “I’m not going to even try to wrap my head around this, so screw it.” She said, and began walking with Daymon. “Ima go compete in a Showcase.” She said.

Lily smiled as all was well, though she herself wondered what she was to do? Traveling with them but lacking a goal of her own made her feel like a third wheel to the party. And it was not as if they'd encounter vile forces at every point of the journey. As Daymon and Daya expressed their desires Lily had to wonder if she needed one of her own beyond just battling evil.

Either way, with Larvitar on her head she began to follow them...only to feel something tug her pants. Lily glanced down and saw that nervous Teddiursa as it seemed to halt her effort to leave while it looked at her.

"I'm a bit bored...anyone wanna battle?" Akio asked puzzled. His previous adventures and knowledge of Pokémon training allowed him to be a worthy opponent. Marowak shook his head. "I guess a one-on-one!" Marowak sat down continuing to shake his head.

Lily glanced down at the Teddiursa as it seemed to not want the girl to leave. This puzzled Lily...until a light bulb went off in her head as she crouched down while Larvitar hopped off her head as they book looked at the small bear Pokemon.

"Do...do you not want me to leave?" Lily asked as the Teddiursa gave a quick nod. Lily figured as much and as such smiled down at the Teddiursa.

"Well, I am a traveler. So I have to leave. But perhaps you'd consider tagging along with me? I think we could be good friends, if you are willing to give it a chance." Lily said as she held out a Pokeball but left the decision to the wild Pokemon as it thought over for a minute before it offered a small smile. As it reached up and poked the Pokeball with its paw as it was soon sucked into the Pokeball. After a moment or two where it wiggled in her hand, the light faded which signaled the Teddiursa's capture as she smiled and turned to her Larvitar.

"Looks like we got a new friend." Lily said with a smile as the Larvitar nodded. She was prepared to follow Glacier & Nova, but then overheard Akio's challenge for a battle. The junior protector thought it over; her Larvitar seemed eager to accept the challenge and she noted that before she turned to Glacier & Nova.

"Mind if I take this challenge? You guys can go on ahead, wouldn't want to make you wait." Lily said to both Glacier & Nova.

SaiyanDakon

(Erm....Nova isn't in Johto XD)

Glacier nodded. "Go on ahead. I'd like to see Larvitar in action more. Experience for Dragonair and the rest." He replied then had his dragon type come out of her Pokeball to watch the battle.

Daymon shrugged and looked apprehensive about that battle. “Maybe we should get out of this place before you battle. The exit to Slowpoke Well is right there.” He said, pointing to Daya who was climbing up the ladder out. “Why don’t you battle in Azalea Town?” She said, And was out of here.

Lily overheard Daymon's suggestion and realized a fight in the caves probably had not been the wisest idea and conceded to that point with a nod.

"Yeah, let's settle this in Azalea Town. Bring me your best cause I won't give anything less!" Lily said with a fist raised to Akio before she turned to the ladder to climb out of the cave. Her Larvitar on her head as per usual.