• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Galar- The Return Journey

What region should we go to next?

• Johto

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unova

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Jackson
Personality: A bit of a hyperactive one to say the very least, Zeke is one who takes to life with boundless passion & excitement and treats everything as a competition; no matter how minor one thing may be. Often is an example of "leap before you look" as he has a tendency to rush into situations without thinking every detail over for better and for worse. Wears his heart on his sleeve, as while he can be a bit too blunt at times and a bit of a handful, is genuine in every aspect and a very supportive and encouraging one if he grows to like whatever person or Pokemon he may bump into. Has a competitive streak stemming from bouts with his twin sister but is a fair sport taking defeat on the chin with gusto in spite of it.
Physical Appearance: A young man with fair skin, blue eyes and short spikey blonde hair . Is of average build for his edge if not a touch slender with some deceptive athleticism; though is a touch short for his height.
Clothing: Wears a black top with a dark blue open jacket and a pair of black pants complete with a pair of blue tennis shoes with white laces. Also wears a golden locket around his neck that seems to have a slight engraving of a heart on the outside.
Partner Pokémon: Lightning (Luxio)
Other Pokémon: Egg (Gible)
Other: Is from Sunyshore City, Sinnoh. His twin sister Elizabeth "Eliza" is also a trainer currently in Kalos and his mother a retired Coordinator named Emelia "Lily" but now prideful baker.

Hope this covers all my bases.

Actually there is a rock music festival going on at the moment. If you have not mentioned that, it is kind of loud. My character Storm would be a good character to find as he has just gotten out of the radio station where he sung a song there.

Actually there is a rock music festival going on at the moment. If you have not mentioned that, it is kind of loud. My character Storm would be a good character to find as he has just gotten out of the radio station where he sung a song there.

Is he in Jubilife City at the moment? If so I can edit the reaction to the festival.

Yes he is. He will be there. Also you could have your character be sent a message to update his pokedex through email. There can also be a message to go to the nearest poke center to get a package.

Yes he is. He will be there. Also you could have your character be sent a message to update his pokedex through email. There can also be a message to go to the nearest poke center to get a package.

...I just had my guy come out of a Pokemon Center lol

I'll make an edit, give me a second. But for the record Zeke doesn't have a Pokedex yet. He wanted to go get it from Rowan lol

Name: Kobble Meyers
Personality: A bit emotionless but will always defend her pride with all she's got.
Physical Appearance: Fair skin and grey contacts, her auburn hair is tied back in a bun.
Clothing:A shirt with parallel stripes that is the color of a trans flag, orange shorts and shoes.
Partner Pokémon: Konulu (Buizel, brought from Sinnoh.)
Other Pokémon: Vulpix (Kanto), Eevee, Riolu.
Other: I may not have joined the first one, but I hope I'm good to go anyway

Hey everyone I am sorry for the hiatus I had taken a break for mental health as I have been very stressed and needed the time to get my head on straight. The package will contain a few different things. There is the pokedex, and poketech that the professor was working on. It will also contain some booklets on how to earn money and key jobs that might be done in the story later on. There will also be a few different types of pokeballs in there. There will not be any ultra balls, but there will be basic pokeballs that are not too overpowered.

Hey everyone I am sorry for the hiatus I had taken a break for mental health as I have been very stressed and needed the time to get my head on straight. The package will contain a few different things. There is the pokedex, and poketech that the professor was working on. It will also contain some booklets on how to earn money and key jobs that might be done in the story later on. There will also be a few different types of pokeballs in there. There will not be any ultra balls, but there will be basic pokeballs that are not too overpowered.

No need to apologize man, we understand. Take care your health matters more than anything.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Hey guys...
I... I'm finally back. Gosh, my life became, to quote that one guy from Fallout 4, 'real heck in a handbasket.' Seriously, not only is my sister now a mother, I ended up getting pretty injured when some idiot hit me with a pickup truck, and I've been pretty busy just trying to keep my returning suicidal tendencies at bay... I think I'm finally ready to return. What did I miss?

Hey guys...
I... I'm finally back. Gosh, my life became, to quote that one guy from Fallout 4, 'real heck in a handbasket.' Seriously, not only is my sister now a mother, I ended up getting pretty injured when some idiot hit me with a pickup truck, and I've been pretty busy just trying to keep my returning suicidal tendencies at bay... I think I'm finally ready to return. What did I miss?

Well the biggest change is I joined the RP and my character (Zeke) is starting off in Jubilife City where he has bumped into Dolan/Victoria and is trying to join the two to begin his journey.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
So... I'm thinking, for my Adolphian to rejoin the RP... Would you guys mind if I have him end up in Jubilife city after being dropped off by a friend riding a Staraptor? It could give a bit of a hint of my Evilane possibly joining in the future, but until I decide to get her in(if allowed, of course,) she's just going to be a one-time appearance.