• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

Gabblimey slowly woke up, getting out of bed. She tried getting up and walking, and it was going a little better, but she wouldn't be able to keep it up for too long. She sighed as she sat back down in the wheelchair, then looked around for a bit... no sign of Alistar following her. She chuckled to herself, then wheeled out of the Center. Hammerlocke was pretty big, but it was relatively straightforward in design. She kept wheeling along the side of the street, until the part in front of the stadium. She was almost there... just one more badge, then she could prove to everyone just how powerful and justified her cause was. She made her way down the long pathway...

Shade looked about, trying to find an escape to this guy, but immediately saw someone familiar in a wheelchair. Raising an eyebrow, it took her a moment to realize it was that girl who was singing in front of Motostoke's Stadium. She wondered what happened to her to make her chair-ridden, but she preferred not to say anything about it.

She turned to Ben and awaited for his response.

@king of poke @GQuasch @Gold The Dragonite

Kia abruptly woke up. She remembered the failed attempt at cooking as her tummy snarled. She frowned and stood up. Mudd came out of her pokeball and yawned. "Alrighty, then. Let's wake up the others, shall we?" She prodded Alex with the little energy she had. "Wakey, wakey." She did the same to Salasa, and Mudd nudged Jake. "Let's get to Circhester as fast we can, ok? I'm starving and I won't stop complaining 'til we make it there. I'm not even going to walk because of how little energy we've gained during the last few days. There better be a Bob's Your Uncle there." Kia climbed onto Mudd's back. "Do you have enough energy Mudd?" Mudd nodded and picked up Kia's sleeping bag and plates, handing them to her. "You guys can find your own mode of transport easily, right? Walk, run, ride, whatever floats your boat."

Jake stirred, and rubbed his eyes as he sat up.

"Mm...yeah, we should get going..." he yawned, as he stretched his arms.

Scamp swished his tail as he flicked his ears and yawned.

Jake grabbed the Yamper's pokeball and returned him to it.

Sonny stood up and looked at the humans in confusion.

As Jake returned his Cramorant, Baltimore jumped off the tree branch and flew over, and perched on his trainer's shoulder.

Jake scratched under the Corvisquire's chin, who purred in response before he was put back into his ball.

Sonny walked over to his trainer with his paws in his pockets. He looked over at Astral, and blushed, as he shifted his feet a bit and remembered their interaction earlier, and hoped it could go beyond that some day.

"Hm...a Corviknight Taxi would take a bit to get here, think me and Sonny'll walk. I know the Wild Area like the back of my hand...i'd better, or my dad would be furious with me for taking me out here to help him work so many times." Jake chuckled lightly, as he put his tent away and put his backpack on.

Last edited:
"Mhhh..." Salasa whined a liitle, before slowly opening his eyes. "What..? Oh...of course..." He sat up, stretching. "I can walk with you, Kia...there shouldn't be much left. I think there's a more snowy part of Route 7 to go, but otherwise, we should be good...man with that food from earlier, I kind of miss Seth..." He yawned, and walked next to Kia.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Aaron shrugged to Shade as Ben walked over and held Sage's and Venom's Pokeballs in his spare hand. However, he still looked over to the poster with Seth's name, thinking. It did stand out and with his short disappearance, it had convinced him that Seth could be the champion like Shade said. Or at least someone important. He then waited for Ben's response.

Alex groaned as she got up and stretched. She also returned Astral, who seemed to be sleeping silently. The Gardevoir woke up shortly and accompanied her trainer by walking behind her. "S-sure!" Alex stuttered, a blush on her face as she answered Jake. She had packed her sleeping bag and tent as Astral looked over to see Sonny. She flashed a smile to the Raboot. "So, when do you want to head out?" Alex asked Jake, attempting to not look at his gaze.

"Whenever you're ready..." Jake said and swallowed, and rubbed the back of his head.

"I know the quickest ways to Circhester, we're lucky," he smiled a bit and stretched.

Sonny blinked and shifted a bit as he kicked his feet back and forth and put his paws behind his back.

"R-rab..." he said as he nervously with a smile, and looked up at the Gardevoir, as his rabbit buckteeth showed a small bit.

Shade looked at Ben strangely before looking back at Aaron and relaxing. She decided to give a few tips on how she trained her Pokemon. "Well, let's see here." She thought for a good moment before figuring out where to start. "Well, for starters, I work on their endurance and their toughness first before I do anything else. I put them through grueling tasks, breaking them down and then building them back up to be better than they ever could be. While normally they would feel slight animosity towards their trainers when they do that, I'm different. I train them all at the same time and I train myself alongside them. Whatever they are doing, I am training in a similar manner myself. After I get done training their endurance and toughness, I test their speed and mental fortitude. Once I'm done with that, I test their battling style. I tend to let my Pokemon fight the way they want to, and I pick up on what they do and what they are more comfortable doing. I then train them in their preferred style while also sharing with them unorthodox techniques they could use that would put them out of their comfort zone, but would really help them a lot. One I'm done with that, I let them experience as many battles as I can, teaching them about type matchups as I do so. But most importantly, you treat them with love, kindness, and respect. They respect my training methods and they like that I show them love and kindness, even if they don't meet their quota for the day's training. I don't give any one Pokemon special treatment over the others and I treat everyone fairly."

Now that she was done with that explanation, she thought for a moment before deciding she wanted to show him what she was talking about. "Now, if you want to see for yourself, I can show you. A one on one battle. You use your best Pokemon and I use one of my aces I brought with me to this region. How about that?"

She had a sly smile. It was time to give her Birth Pokemon some exercise.

"So we'll see you guys in Circhester?" Jake asked with a smile as he looked over at Kia and Salasa.

"...what does the team who gets there first get as their prize?" He said jokingly as he chuckled.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He said and stretched, as Sonny rolled his eyes a bit at his trainer.

"Seth and the others are probably ahead of us though...not sure how far ahead." Jake thought out loud with a hum as he looked around the surrounding area with a small smile.

Jake blinked and watched them leave.

Sonny did the same, as he stuffed his paws into his pockets.

As he started to walk with Alex, Jake looked at her.

"...did...did you know Salasa's name was Oliver?" He asked.

"I assumed 'Salasa' was his actual name," he admitted sheepishly as he blushed a bit in embarrassment.

Sonny watched a flock of Rookidee flap out of a tree and away.

"Well, now I feel stupid," Jake said as he ran a hand through his hair awkwardly as they walked towards Circhester.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Astral had looked around the route, observing the wild Pokemon and their surroundings as she walked. Alex sent out Wynd, Rose and Flake. The Noivern who flew above Alex with Rose and the cocooned Snom on her. "Never really thought about that, I just thought his name was Salasa as well. Guess that makes us both stupid." Alex laughed, walking alongside Jake.

Aaron had thought about Ben's question, his mind blank. Shade had already given an answer and challenged Ben to a battle. "I'll just be standing other there." He said, pointing behind him with his thumb. Aaron had backed away enough to see the unfolding battle, returning Scale for Venom who started to play with her protrusions.

Jake chuckled lightly and nodded in agreement.

"Oh, trust me. I only have one brain cell and I use it for pokemon knowledge and video games. Don't ask me to do math, I'll only embarrass myself." He said jokingly, and smiled.

He let Baltimore out of his pokeball.

The Corvisquire took to the air and flew around the group as they walked.

He looked at Wynd curiously, and tilted his head to the side as he flew over to her. "Corv!" He said in greeting.

Sonny looked over at Astral and blushed a bit, as he turned away and cleared his throat, and adjusted his paws in his pockets anxiously.

Gabblimey wheeled past Shade and their group, but not before whispering a bit in their ear.

"What did I tell you, you edgy bastard? No matter how I am, I'll beat anyone senseless if they get in my way. I'll. Never. Lose."

She wheeled in, slowly but surely getting changed for the gym mission. Considering it was just a bunch of battles, it wasn't much of an issue at all. Raihan, on the other hand, was a tad difficult, but she didn't have much trouble. A Double Battle just meant she could crush him even faster. She sent out Mitch, Max, and Cor against his Gigalith and Flygon. Max let out a screech, summoning an Icicle Crash on Flygon. It was crushed by it, instantly fainting upon hitting the ground. Gigalith was shocked by this, not seeing the Energy Ball from Cor slam into him. He barely hung on due to Sturdy, but couldn't do much of anything as he used Rock Slide on the both of them. Max was hurting some from that attack, but now he was extremely upset. Sandaconda was tossed in, and was soon taken down along with Gigalith with something almost incomprehensible: Blizzard. Gabblimey had them train so hard, they learned Blizzard. Finally, it was his Duraludon, the biggest threat of all of them. They grew absolutely gigantic, but she wasn't scared at all. They fired a G-Max Depletion, knocking Cor down a peg, and having Max scream as Mitch stumbled. They both looked at each other and took aim, then let out their strongest attacks for the situation, Icicle Crash and Dragon Pulse. They slammed into the Duraludon, and it moaned in pain as it fell over onto the ground, shrinking back down to size. She smiled, then returned her Pokemon. She wheeled up to Raihan and grabbed her Dragon Badge. Now all would obey her might. She went out, and began heading back to the center.

Shade heard the words but ignored them. A person like her was only wasting her breath upon the researcher with that attitude, and Shade kind of gave up giving her any attention. She threw out her PokeBall and sent out her Alolan Raichu. The orange mouse floated about this way and that, doing aerial tricks as she got ready. She heard the light strumming from Venom and kept the rhythm and beat in her head. It was time to fight.

Without any instruction from her trainer, Chu dropped to the ground and electrified the ground with Electric Terrain. Now, Electric-Type moves do more damage and no one can sleep, and now Chu's speed was doubled due to her ability. Her body, now electrified and the electricity arcing up towards her tail to cause it to glow, rushed forward, her entire body cloaking in electricity as she used Volt Tackle.

Alistar finished up with his training, he’d gotten bored of it, and was beginning to wonder what Gabblimey was doing. His training hadn’t been in vain though, because Golbat finally evolved! Now Dragonair was the only one left before his team were all final form Pokémon. He left the training ground and took a quick glance at the TV, which was playing a replay of Gabblimey gym battle. “So that’s why she’s taking so long...” He said to himself, she looked fine so he wasn’t really gonna make a fuss about it when she got back. He decided it was probably about time he fought Raihan, so he headed out of the center after letting his Pokèmon recover, and began walking in the gyms direction.

Salasa went even more red, then just sighed and ignored the question otherwise. "Well..I'm...I'm really not sure either. I might go to another region...I dunno if my mum would let me either, but it's still worth a shot, right?" He paused for a moment. "...I really like hanging out with you...I'm glad I ran into you, in the beginning of our journey, even if I was a bit annoying.

Kia raised an eyebrow. "A bit? I think you're not giving yourself enough credit here. You were much more than a bit annoying. You even still get on my nerves, though I don't show it much. Nonetheless, I've enjoyed hanging out with you. I think you're pretty cool, actually." She blushed, but soon started to smile. "Too bad I'll be champion and not have any chance to talk to you after all of this."

As the sun rose into the air, Matt did his morning routine of stretching. His bones popped as he twists and turns his body in various poses. Shortly thereafter, he wrapped his hair into a small ball and concealed it into his hat, turning it backwards, having a chunk of his dark brown hair visible through the front. From his belt, he grabbed two Pokeballs, one of them being a level ball. He did one final stretch before letting out a loud gasp that soon turned into words "Allllllllrriiiighty then fellas!" He winded up into a pose " Whos ready for round two!" He shouted as the two Pokeballs were chucked into the air. They opened, a quick white flash enveloped the area, two white beams shot at the ground, materializing into Hitmonlee and Piloswine. Hitmonlee was raring to go, throwing various kicks. Piloswine, on the other hand, gave out a large yawn and tried to curl back to sleep.
Matt rested his hand on his face. "Come on, Piloswine we talked about this buddy! You can't just be sleeping in all the time, it's not healthy!" Piloswine gave a huge sigh, and a cold breeze was felt on Matt's face. "Now don't give me that Pilo" Matt said, with an unamused look on his face. "Besides, how else are you going to become a beast of a Pokemon like Mammoswine! You just gotta put in the effort buddy!..Is your eye's close? I can't tell your hair is just too mu- Hitmonlee is his eyes closed?... No that's not his face that's his back!" Matt ranted before Piloswine eventually got up and walked a few feet away from them and got into a fighting stance.
"Alright now that's what I like to see! Hitmonlee get into position!" Hitmonlee nodded and jumped back a few feet away from Matt, eyeing Piloswine. "Alright, team! Let's test how good your defence and offence is today! Piloswine use Takedown! And you Hitmonlee use Bulk Up! Hitmonlee took a deep breath before his muscles began to look slightly more defined, getting into a defensive position, he watched as Piloswine dug at the earth before charging at full force into Hitmonlee. They clashed, Hitmonlee getting pushed back slightly as Piloswine charged into him. They both dug up the earth around them as they both attempt to fill the roles of "Unstoppable Force" and "Immovable Object"
Matt laughed, "Oh but is that all you two got!? Let's try it once more on the double!" As the two pokemon got back into their positions, He grabbed his map from his bag and looked at it. "Hmm, According to this map, If we follow the Route 8 trail, we should be able to reach ChirchMcTownville... Once we find where we left the trail at... Hmmm."

Salasa gave a bit of an offended expression for a moment before really thinking about it. " ...I guess that makes a bit of sense...s-sorry about that..." He sighed softly. He was at least happy that she said she didn't mind as much, but then grew a bit worried at that last sentence. "W-What!? But...But I still wanna talk to you and stuff! Like...maybe we could still call? Video chat? Meet up in the Wild Area, or anywhere else? ...Please..?"

Suddenly, a beep interrupted Shade from her battling and she looked down to see that her datapad was sounding its alarm. She looked at it to see that there was a Power Spot available. She yelled out "STOP!" to which Chu veered upwards, halted the attack, and the electricity charging the ground dissipated. Chu excitedly rushed back to her trainer and they both saw something that confirmed their suspicions. A Power Spot. She apologized to her opponent before turning back to Aaron. "Sorry, but I have to get this before it disappears." She ran back to Aaron. "A Power Spot opened up. Would you like to come with me to see what it is?" She was bouncing on the tips of her toes as she looked up at Aaron with glittering, adoring eyes, as if she was just offered a lifetime supply of candy. She got her PokeBall ready for Schwartz and looked up at him, hoping he will come with.

(@Gold The Dragonite)

After watching enough matches to give him an idea of what he’s up against, Zac decided to do some training before some of the other trainers get to Wyndon. After changing into a tank top and a pair of shorts he had laying around, he made his way to route 10, but as soon he got to the entrance, he saw a trainer waiting outside. “Hey,” he said “you want to come and do some training?” he offered.

@king of poke

Last edited:
Alistar entered the gym and began the gym challenge, this one was just a series of battles, it was nothing too difficult so Alistar swept through them with ease. He was allowed ten minutes of rest to allow his Pokèmon to recover before he finally stepped onto the field to challenge the final gym leader.

The battle started off with Raihan sending out Gigalith and Flygon, so Alistar sent out Samurott and Krookodile. Alistar had Krookodile use Superpower on Gigalith, getting a solid hit in before being knocked back by a Rock Blast, then he had Samurott use Surf, which took out Gigalith but Flygon managed to dodge. Flygon came in for a Thunder Punch on Samurott, connecting and netting him a super effective blow that severely weakened Samurott. Raihan sent out his Sandaconda next, and it opened by using Glare on Samurott to paralyse him while Flygon went in for another Thunder Punch, this one taking Samurott out of the match. Alistar returned him and sent out Dragonair and had him use Thunder Wave on Flygon so Krookodile could hit it with Superpower and take out the troublesome dragon. Raihan’s final two Pokémon were now on the field, Sandaconda and Duraludon, the latter having been gigantamaxed. Alistar best bet to take down the Duraludon was to dynamax Krookodile, which he did, and opened the fight in the sky with a Max Knuckle, while Sandaconda braced itself to defend from any attack Dragonair might throw with Protect. The super effective Max Knuckle connected, driving back the gigantic skyscraper, before it retaliated with a Max Steelstrike. On the ground, Dragonair was trying its best to breakthrough Sandaconda’s defense with Dragon Tail, but to no avail. Once there was an opening, Sandaconda used Earth Power, damaging Dragonair quite a bit. Before it could go in for a finishing move however, it was stopped dead in its tracks by a Max Knuckle from Krookodile, immediately taking it out of the fight. Dragonair used Thunder Wave again, this time on Duraludon, who was still reeling from the initial attack, and Krookodile finished the fight with a Max Quake, earning Alistar, who was absolutely ecstatic, his eighth and final gym badge.

Exiting the stadium, Alistar spotted Gabblimey making her way back to the Pokémon Center and began to make his way towards her. “Hey! I got my eighth badge, we can head to Wyndon now. I’m ready when you are.” He said once he got close enough.

@GQuasch

"So...what's your plan to beat the Circhester gym?" Jake asked Alex curiously, as they walked.

"It's one of the last few gyms, it's bound to be tough..." he thought out loud as they made their way towards their destination.

He looked around at a group of Butterfree that flew overhead them and their Pokemon, and he smiled slightly.

"Also...what do you think you're gonna after the challenge ends for the year...?" he asked curiously, as he hummed a bit.

"I'm sure Kia and Salasa have plans...but uh...I don't...seeing as i'm the odd one out in all this..." he admitted quietly, as he started to look at his feet.

"...I honestly have no idea what i'm gonna do after the challenge. I'll have seen all of Galar by then...don't get me wrong, i'm ecstatic that I got to meet you guys and meet Sonny and the rest of my Pokemon...but..." he paused.

"...I don't wanna just tag along with you guys forever, i'll just embarrass myself or you." he cleared his throat. "I guess I could...well...Dad and Mom can always use more help at work, but then i'll have just done a big circle..." he bit his lip.

"Mm...if Shade is still wanting help, I guess there's that...but if she wins the challenge..." he thought out loud, as he watched a Vulpix dart away into the bushes upon them growing closer.

"....sorry," he said quietly as he looked at the nearby lake, and sighed a bit.

"I ramble when i'm stressed or nervous...usually in my head, but there are exceptions...either way, i'll make sure to get out of your guys' hair once the challenge is done." he smiled slightly, and looked at her.

"...I just hope I don't disappoint them." he said so only she could her, as he looked at Sonny and Baltimore as the fire rabbit continued to watch Astral with a blush, and the crow Pokemon looked at Wynd curiously with his head tilted to the side.

"I'll make an exception, since you've helped me get so far already. Maybe you could... uh... take me out sometime? We could hang out and stuff, you know." She blushed a bit more. "Anyways, we are nearly at Circhester, so we should probably focus on that for now." She quickly changed the subject. "I know that Giji and Kaga will be good for the gym, but I have to swap one of my pokemon to do that. Which one should I switch?" She put her hands in her pockets as they were getting cold.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I was mainly going to rely on Blaze, Diamond and Astral for the Gym." Alex answered Jake's question. Wynd looked over to see Baltimore flying next to her. She gave a quiet roar to the Corvisquire beside her, which seemed to be her way of a greeting. Alex then looked over to Jake. "You said you ramble when you're nervous or stressed, right? Then, what's wrong?" She asked him.

Aaron looked to Shade with a smirk on his face as she asked to go to a Power Spot. "Okay, okay! You look like you're gonna explode of happiness." Aaron laughed. Venom looked at the two with a bored expression. " If you want to check your Power Spot, we might want to hurry." He said to Shade.

Baltimore chirped back, in his own way of greeting, as he flapped his wings and stayed in the air, his feet curled close to himself.

"Hm...? Oh...no, i'm alright," Jake smiled slightly, and cleared his throat.

"Just...I think about stuff like that sometimes." he said and looked around, as they walked.

"...oh, there's Circhester." he pointed ahead, as the entrance to the city a ways ahead of them.

"...and unless i'm mistaken, that's Kia and Oliv-....Salasa," Jake caught himself with a blush of embarrassment, as he looked at two figures on the other path across the Wild Area, who looked to be headed towards Circhester as well.

"Perfect timing..." Jake hummed, as he bit his lip and continued to walk.

"You bring a jacket to one of the coldest spots in the region and you think to yourself 'Oh I don't need a heavy coat!' And then you see where that gets you!" Matt complained to himself, his arms held up against his body like he was hugging himself. He looked up to the sky, constantly having to lift up his feet from the deep snow. Suddenly, a loud screech came from the sky above, it was his Noctowl. He gave a loud sigh in both relief and pain from the cold. "Please tell me you found the path." He asked his Pokemon. She gave a delightful hoot, trying to land on top of Matt's head. "Hey! No! I told you to stop that you're too big!" The Noctowl glared at him, landing on the ground, staying in one spot. "Oh, is this is what you're going to do?" He said, exasperated. She nodded, leading to Matt letting out a large sigh, "Well I guess I'll just freeze to death then" He snarked, staring directly at Noctowl. Making eye contact, She gave out a defeated hoot at his ultimatum before launching herself into the air. "Thank you, sweetie!" Matt yelled, following the direction she was flying.

Matt and Noctowl reached the path. He fell to his knees, "WOO!" screaming in utter joy. "Finally, something I properly walk on!" He exclaimed, stomping on the ground that is so regularly used. Suddenly his heart sank as he looked both ways of the path, he had no idea which way to go. Noctowl tried to land back on Matt's head again, "Stop it!" He demanded, waving his arms top of head to prevent Noctowl from landing on him. She gave another hoot, turning the direction of two trainers on a path. He stared at the two trainers as they walked along. "Oh thank Arceus", hopping off the ground and sprinting towards them, Noctowl following shortly behind, higher up in the air. Feeling a new sort of energy, he passed the two trainers without a word. Only one thing was on his mind, warmth. However, realizing he just past two trainers that indirectly helped him find his way again, he quickly takes a look back at the two of them, giving a slight cocky smile that was filled with determination. Only to step on a thin sheet of ice, losing his footing as his arms flailed in the air, trying to balance himself; his body twisting only to faceplate right into a large pile of snow that was slightly off the path.

@Clunpsy @Salasa

Last edited:
Salasa blinked, his face going red at the mention of taking her out. "Yes! I'd love to! I...u-um...if you want to, I-I mean..." He went a little more red before clearing his throat. "S-So! So, erm...Ice Types, huh? Then...Rocky Road and Legion will be excellent...but Smith and Skreebo will need to sit this one out for sure." He was going to continue, but he found himself staring curiously at the guy that ran in front of them, only to slip and fall. "Uh...hi there! Are you alright?" He paused, crossing his arms as he tilted his head. His Luxury Ball opened, with his Toxtricity, Scruff, giving Matt a lazy smirk.

Jake waved at Kia and Salasa as he, Alex and their pokemon that were out of their pokeballs approached, as Baltimore did a quick lap around the group before he flapped down towards the ground and landed, and hopped a bit as he ruffled his feathers.

"Hey...nice to see you guys made it," Jake said as he stretched, and yawned a little, as Sonny looked around, and slowly took his paws out of his pockets; a rare occurrence since his evolution.

"...who's this?" Jake asked as he looked at the newcomer and blinked, as he raised an eyebrow. Sonny did the same, but looked at his pokemon.

"Oh, hi guys. I thought you guys might know, actually. He hit the ground quite hard, so it's a good thing that snow was there. What I want to know, is why he turned around in the first place. He would have been fine if he didn't turn, so he must want something." Kia was careful not to step on him as she walked to the other side of him to get a better view. She could hide laughter much better than Mudd could, who was bunching up her cheeks to stop herself from laughing.

"Uh...I dunno, I've never seen him before in my life," Jake shrugged as he looked around.

Sonny looked down at the stranger with a raised eyebrow, as Baltimore started to preen himself.

"Either way...Circhester is just over there. If we're lucky, we'll be some of the first ones there. But what do I know," Jake shrugged. "Seth and the others could be way ahead of us."

Sonny reached up and tugged on Jake's pantleg with his paw.

The trainer blinked and looked down at his Raboot partner, who pointed to his stomach.

"Alright, alright," Jake said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I swear, ever since you evolved from a Scorbunny into a Raboot you've been more...'sarcastic'. Or like...oh, I don't know..."

He thought out loud as he pulled a pokepuff out of his bag and tossed it to the fire type, who instantly started to munch into it.

"...emo...?" Jake suggested with a small smirk, as he watched.

The rabbit made what sounded like a choking noise, as he instantly flipped his head to glare at the human, and narrowed his eyes. "Rab, raboot rab!" he said irritably, as he did what rabbits do when they're angry...

Meaning, he thumped his left foot on the ground a few times, before he huffed and turned away from Jake as he ate.

Jake took a deep breath to stop himself from bursting into laughing as he tossed Baltimore a pokepuff (which he caught in his talons and started to peck at), and slowly looked at the other three, seemingly to ask if they saw what he just did.

"...I've never seen him throw a bunny tantrum before," Jake said in a whisper yell, as he grinned a bit and tried to restrain his laughter, as Sonny seemed unaware of how his angry attitude had been received as an adorable joke.

His head remained stuck in the snow, with a whole prism of mixed emotions. He could hear the voices of other the other trainers, though muffled as his entire head and ears were stuffed with snow like a cream horn. Suddenly, feeling a strong force grabbing his belt, he was lifted up from the snow. His arms stretched out to balance himself, turning around to see who lifted grabbed him from the snow, only to have his Noctowl land on top of his head, giving a playful hoot as the 5'1 tall pokemon tried resting on him. "Noctowl, I appreciate you, but not right now hon," He said, grabbing a Pokeball from his belt. Clicking the button for his Noctowl to return, the red beam shot out, surrounding the entirely of Noctowl before disappearing.
Matt finally took notice of the large crowd of trainers, staring blankly at them. The adrenaline he once felt burned up, only for the coldness of the outside. "Phew, cold ain't it?" He exclaimed, his arms holding himself once more, only moving his arms to adjust his hat. His attention turned to the Toxtricity, "Oh, I see you got yourself a Toxtricity, nice." He said, standing there in ignorance of what just happened.

Last edited: