• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS jony97 home shop of shinys and rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok these are my pokemon. NOTE-THEY ARE ALL LEGIT UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!
Shinies: Dialga, Azelf , Uxie , Mesprite, Regigas , Giratina, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Sceptile, Heatran, Fearow, Squirtle, Crobat, Houndoom, Gyarados, ALL THE STARTERS SHINY, Gorebyss, Tyranitar (adamant), Gallade, Espeon, Blastoise, Houndoom, Salamence, annnnnd CELEBI!, Shiny Lengendary Birds!, Palkia, Groudon, Phione, Gible, Latios (may be hacked), Luxray, Groudon, Flygon, Forretress, Drapion, Scizor, Poliwrath, Shiny kirlia, Shiny Froslass, Shiny Cresselia, Shiny Rayquaza, Hitmonchan, Raticate, Nidorina (fe), Pachirisu, NEW-Riolu
They are not hacked! And more than half are lv.100! (some Ev'ed!)

NEW--Hayley's pokes (from My Pokemon Ranch): Phione lv.50, Wailmer lv.45, Snover lv. 41, Arydactle lv.50, Pikachu lv.20
They are not hacked! (More coming soon!)

EggMoves: Any Breedable Pokemon!

Legends: rayquaza, Groudon, 3 Regi's, All the legendaries of D/P even Regigas, NEWLY IN: Suicune, Raikou, Entei, NEW- Mewtwo
Not Hacked! ;)

Double posting is against the rules here. Warning one.

And posting stuff like s anyone here or stuff like that is also against the rules. Warning two.

I highly suggest that you read those rule we have. As of now, you might get n00bed quite quickly here.

Enjoy your stay.

Oh yeah, if you can get me a Shiny Taillow that has a Perfect IV in Speed, a decent one in attack, has a Jolly Nature, and knows Brave Bird and Pursuit, then maybe I'll consider it legit.

Double posting is against the rules here. Warning one.

And posting stuff like s anyone here or stuff like that is also against the rules. Warning two.

I highly suggest that you read those rule we have. As of now, you might get n00bed quite quickly here.

Enjoy your stay.

Oh yeah, if you can get me a Shiny Taillow that has a Perfect IV in Speed, a decent one in attack, has a Jolly Nature, and knows Brave Bird and Pursuit, then maybe I'll consider it legit.
i can get you that for free...

So it's a Jolly Shiny Taillow with a Speed IV of 31, An IV of 21 or up in Attack, is Shiny and knows Brave Bird and Pursuit right?

And in return what would you like?

wait i got two shiny tallows and must of give him the one with brave bird and pursit but i got a lv47 sellow(ut) from XD gale of darkness it know one specal move *drumroll*sky attack

Don't double post. I've said that. Anywho, are you coming into the Wi-Fi or not? I really want that Shiny Taillow with Brave Bird and Pursuit.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Jony, you've been n00b'd for hacking pokemon and not informing people that they were hacked.. enjoy your time in the realm and good luck getting out

Status
Not open for further replies.