• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: New Power Generation

Where should the first setting be?

• Speedwagon Foundation HQ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • On the plane/ trip to Paradise City

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Upon Arrival in Paradise City

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
So I'm assuming we'll have obtained Stands via the arrow or something else? I'm gonna have Bebe get his Stand through inheritance and unless you want a lil' spoiler about him, the reason as to how will be seen in the RP.

the main cast has stands prior to the beginning, and they can obtain this through inheritance, arrow, random manifestation, whatever. The rest of the town would be receiving stands due to the city being built on otherworldy meteoric material, the same of which is used to create stand arrows.

Name: Gary Walden
Personality: Gary usually maintains as cool-headed demeanor. Although he makes the occasional disinterested quip, He is serious most of the time. Alongside his coolness, Gary also has a longing for a home to return to.
Appearance: Gary is a dark-skinned man of average to above-average height and slim to fit build. Wearing an undercut, the hair on his sides is of medium tone and textured by short, bulbous spikes; whilst the light hair on his crown is folded onto the right of his forehead, where it is kept with a barette. He wears a tan puffer vest, with a light turtleneck jumper, light pants, and a belt with a buckle in the shape of a heart.

Gary occasionally wears glasses to read small text.

Stand Name: Danger Zone (DZ)
Stand Namesake: Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
Stand Appearance: DZ has the shape of a Red and White toy Fighter Jet piloted by a very small pilot named Mr. Perry. DZ was a pair of legs with wheels on the bottom of them that resembles roller blades. DZ also has a pair of arms that helps hold it’s Rocket Launcher.
Stand Type: Long Range
Stand Stats:

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: C
Potential: A

Ability: Heat Seeking Missile- DZ is able to launch a small heat seeking missile at his opponent after a 10 second count down. The missile is powerful enough to incinerate an enemy with ease.

Last edited:
Name: Gary Walden
Personality: Gary usually maintains as cool-headed demeanor. Although he makes the occasional disinterested quip, He is serious most of the time. Alongside his coolness, Gary also has a longing for a home to return to.
Appearance: Gary is a dark-skinned man of average to above-average height and slim to fit build. Wearing an undercut, the hair on his sides is of medium tone and textured by short, bulbous spikes; whilst the light hair on his crown is folded onto the right of his forehead, where it is kept with a barette. He wears a tan puffer vest, with a light turtleneck jumper, light pants, and a belt with a buckle in the shape of a heart.

Gary occasionally wears glasses to read small text.

Stand Name: Danger Zone (DZ)
Stand Namesake: Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
Stand Appearance: DZ has the shape of a Red and White toy Fighter Jet piloted by a very small pilot named Mr. Perry. Its wheels are retracted under the fuselage, and its weaponry includes a single machine gun on the front and a single missile attached under the fuselage.
Stand Type: Long Range
Stand Stats:

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: D
Potential: A

Ability: Heat Seeking Missile- DZ is able to launch a small heat seeking missile at his opponent after a 10 second count down. The missile is powerful enough to incinerate an enemy with ease.
I like the idea of heavy ammunition stands, but Danger Zone seems a bit too much like Aerosmith. Could you edit it more to make it stand out?

I think mainly because it would take a lot of responsibility to be the main char, have a convincing backstory, powerful Stand and enough intelligence to outsmart almost anyone.

P.S. @Pannacotta_Fairy Have you thought about joining, or you you plan on seeing the RP itself (provided it comes up) before deciding?

I am not proud to say that I kept changing the appearance of my character and that took me longer than intended, I wanted it to be as Jojo's as possible. Still not Jojo enough for me, their fashion sense is...something else.

Bio:

Name: Milva Zabaglione
Personality: This ex-thief is a very patient woman, she's got to be, having to deal with her stand's almost vain personality. While confident and mature, Milva likes taking things lightly and not being too serious. Very touchy person, she'll cling onto or hold anyone whenever she feels like it, unless they're uncomfortable with it and tell her. She has a dark sense of humor and her moral compass might not be fully in the right place, but the woman is kind and compassionate all the same. Although Milva is very grateful for the second chance and the change of heart that the Speedwagon Foundation gave her, she couldn't completely get rid of her tendency to take things that aren't hers. She'll give them back, if the real owner asks for them anyway.
Appearance: Milva is a tall woman with tan skin and brown eyes, wavy dark hair tied in a messy braid that rests over her left shoulder. She wears a short, puffy sleeved blue shirt in a jester style, with tiny metal balls attached to each end of it. Her black and blue stripped leggings have a hole on her knees and small crown prints on the sides, matching the small crown hairpin on her head. The black ankle boots she wears are adorned with silver spikes on the short heels, these compliment the also spiked bracelets on both of her wrists.

Stand Name: King Bee.
Stand Namesake: "I'm a King Bee", a song by Slim Harpo.
Stand Appearance: King Bee is at least a head taller than his user, almost completely gold in color and body covered in black horizontal stripes, while below the knees and elbows the stripes go everyway, steel like spikes on the stand's knuckles. There's a single black stripe on his face that goes across his deep red eyes, and on top of his head rests a black and gold crown.
Stand Type: Close range stand.
Stand Stats:
Power: B
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: C

Ability: Stun Punch: The steel like needles in King Bee's fists secrete a fast acting substance that, when connecting to a person or stand, paralyzes the victim for a few seconds. While he doesn't seem to run out of it, once the target is paralyzed they have to go back to normal before King Bee can paralyze them again.

Please tell me if there's anything that needs changing and I'll edit it right away!

Bio:
Name: Joan Arjo
Personality: Cold and distant, Joan doesn't like to speak to others. She prefers to things quickly and efficiently but has a lot of patience if the event require her to wait. Thought she appear emotionless, she's just trying to act tough and will easily get flustered when her emotions break loose.
Appearance: Has long dark blue hair that goes down to her back tied in a ponytail by a gold colored hair elastic, has a red rose hairpin in her hair. A tall and lean figure, blue eyes and lips. Wears a grey top which exposes her back and bellybutton, connected behind her in two sections, one behind her neck and the other on her mid back. Wears dark blue camo patterned short shorts and knee high brown boots with the laces in tied in a criss cross pattern.

Stand Name: Gun Rose
Stand Namesake: Guns n Roses
Stand Appearance: A sniper rifle, the barrel of the gun is a chrome grey color with a dark green vine wrapping around it, the body is a dark grey chrome with a dark red circle shaped like a rose in the middle of the structure. The scope is a lighter chrome grey and the visor of the scope is green
Stand Type: Long Ranged
Stand Stats:
Power: B
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: C
Potential: D
Ability: Bullet Time: Everything she see through the scope of her Stand slows down to bullet time until the bullet is fired. The ones being slowed down would not noticed the slow down as their mind would also get slowed.

The bullets can also ricochet off all solid objects the user chooses.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Really wanna get this started, got a lot of cool stands here.
(Also realized my character has the potentialbin his name for a Jojo-esque nickname, but you can ignore it, I would.)

Idk about main antagonist, but I was thinking about a somewhat minor antagonist who has a goal where they think they're the good guy; even behaving a lot like a good guy as well who would have ties to Bebe's backstory.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and since it's been a few days without posts in here I might as well ask. So, all our characters work for the Speedwagon Foundation, right? Then, would our characters know each other?