• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join JoJoMon: Pokémon but they have stands??? {DISC.}

Which JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part did you like the most?

• Phantom Blood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardust Crusaders (Part 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
(If you are unfamiliar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, that's fine, I'll gladly explain things and you can also consult the Jojo's Bizarre Wiki. This roleplay is kind of like Part 4 where things just happen without a strong, defined plot unless I/We come up with one.)

Roleplay Link

STORY (Basic for Now):
The town of Waterfall is a somewhat small town tucked away in the woods. Waterfall is full of Pokémon who are just normal. They go around, performing their chores and following their daily routine. However, some Pokémon in this town aren't normal. They have immense power.

They have beings by their side, manifestations of their spirit. They call them 'Stands'. These Pokémon, or 'Stand-Users', attract great danger. Some want to destroy the town, then the world, and some want to save it. It seems you have a stand, what's your fate?

Rules (Yeah, yeah, I gotta say them):
  • Follow all PokéCharms rules! (All hail mods! All hail mods! All hail...)
  • You're a Pokémon. Not a human being, or a Homo Sapien. Your character doesn't have to have a stand, but you should have a character that does. Your character can gain a stand (bow and arrow hehe) after the RP starts.
  • Speaking of characters, have as many as you like! But, don't get too crazy.
  • Try to follow the rules of the JoJo's Universe. For example, only stand users can see stands. Ask me for approval for something that goes against the rules of the JoJo universe.
  • Have fun!
Finally! Bios (Please delete text in (parenthesis), please.):
Pokémon Bios:

Name:
Species:
Personality (You don't have to be very specific):
Appearance (Same Here):
Other (Optional):

Stand Bios (If needed):

Stand Name:
Appearance:
Stand Power Summary (Describe your stand's power):

Stand Stats (Optional; A through E):
Destructive Power:
Speed:
Range:
Persistence:
Precision:
Developmental Potential:

(Also, apologies for this being kind of messy and long, but hopefully you join! Have a good day ♥!)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@DoggoKing22, you have been summoned

Okay, so I have very limited JoJo knowledge, so I'm winging this. (Sorry if it's terrible.)

Pokémon Bios:

Name: Chill
Species: Misdreavus
Age: (Are we doing human ages? If so, I'd say around 15 or so)
Do they have a stand? (Yes?/No?): Yup
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Just like most Ghost-type Pokemon, Chill's a very mischievous spirit with a good sense of humor. She pokes fun at everything and everyone, but deep down, she's really sweet.
Appearance (Same Here): Typical.
Other (Optional): N/A

Stand Bios (If needed): (SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS. I WILL EDIT IN LATER.)

Stand Name: Ghost Fight
Stand Namesake: "Ghost Fight" by Toby Fox
Appearance: Ghost Fight takes on the appearance of an incorporeal spirit, made up of black, lavender, and red miasma. It does not take on any shape in its default state, simply appearing similar to an airborne flame.
Stand Power Summary:

- Fear Manipulation: Ghost Fight can see the darkest fears of others, and create illusions accordingly. These illusions are incredibly hard to see through. When someone is under the effect of an illusion, their eyes will glow violet and they will freeze in place. The only way to escape the illusion is by shaking off the fear, in which case both the Stand and the User will be powerless.

- World of Shadow: This Stand is one with the shadows. It can cast an area into complete darkness, or manipulate a strange lavender-colored energy. And if it so desires, it can slip away, just like a shadow would.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: A
Persistence: A
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: B

Last edited:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t

Okay, so I have very limited JoJo knowledge, so I'm winging this. (Sorry if it's terrible.)

Pokémon Bios:

Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Very sarcastic but good-natured. She's a bit of a deadpan snarker, with a dry sense of humor. However, she has a strong sense of justice, and a thirst for battle.
Appearance (Same Here): Just your typical vee.

Stand Name:
Appearance:

Destructive Power:
Speed:
Persistence:
Precision:
Developmental Potential:

Yay, a friendo! It's fine you have limited JoJo knowledge what the heck are you doing, you should be watching jojo, it's free!!!!!!!

I just realized I am bad at explaining things after typing it all out, so I think I should let the pros handle this .-. Use this page for info on stands, and I found this really helpful for stand stats. :D

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
I watch it and I'm thirteen. There's plenty of violence and some NO-NO WORDS I mean swearing in it. IDK though

edit: the violence is caused by buff guys the size of my house if you have buff-guy-phobia turn away now

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah. I might wait a couple of years until my mum isn't so strict about cussing. xD (i'm also thirteen uwu)

I'll do some reading-up on Stands, and I'll get Doggo to help me should he decide to join. I tagged him for a reason. xP

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Ah. I might wait a couple of years until my mum isn't so strict about cussing. xD (i'm also thirteen uwu)

I'll do some reading-up on Stands, and I'll get Doggo to help me should he decide to join. I tagged him for a reason. xP
Ok :D
Posting my noivern boi that I finally made:

Name: Comet
Species: Noivern
Gender (I FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN THE BIO HOW COULD I!?!?): Male
Do they have a stand?: No, but Comet will get one *wink wink*
Personality: If you are close to Comet, friendly with him, or just not mean to him, he's a cute, soft, fluffy, dumb giant. He's usually like that. Just a fluffy UwU bean. However, Comet still does have Noivern blood in his veins, so don't expect to lose to him in a fight.
Appearance (Same Here): He's a little taller and bulkier than a normal Noivern standing at just over 5 feet, 1 inch (154 centimeters.) His colors are a little lighter and more pastel, but other than that
Other (Optional): GOD DAMN COMING UP WITH NAMES AAGHAGHAGHGH

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
So I got tagged. I LOVE JoJo and I think this is gonna be good. I even made tons of stands for my story I’m making!

Name: Aydin
Species: Toxicroak
Do they have a stand? (Yes?/No?): YES
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Aydin is a strict person when it comes to anything and sometimes acts suspicious when doing things.
Appearance (Same Here): Just a normal Toxicroak, except the blue has a small shade of green that is visible.
Other (Optional): JoFoe? Are there gonna be fights with JoFoes? If so, then this Toxicroak could be a JoFoe

Stand Name: Feel Good Inc.
Namesake: “Feel Good Inc.” by Gorillaz
Appearance: Feel Good Inc.’s appearance is a skinny, slim, fleshy body the color of mold, with a gas mask fused to its mouth. It has milky white eyes and small sprouts of moldy blue hair on its head. There are also dirty white air pockets scattered around its body, which activate Feel Good Inc.’s ability if hit.

Laughing Gas: On Feel Good Inc.’s body, there are bumps on its skin. When they are hit, the bumps burst open and release a gas chemical that sends any organic matter (Except the user) around it into a deep hallucination. When the organic matter is in this phase, the stand creates any illusion it wants to confuse it. You don’t know what’s real or not.
Through the view of an organism being affected by Laughing Gas, it’s vision (FOV) is very blurry and every object is in a different color. It will also see the illusions.

Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Range: C (B when Laughing Gas is used)
Persistence: B
Developmental Potential: C

Fun fact: FGI is actually a stand for one of the minor JoFoes in my story.
I have midterms today so I’m probably not going to be able to post that much.
I WILL POST MY ACTUAL CHARACTER THIS IS JUST A JOFOE IN CASE YOU NEED SOME

Last edited:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
So I got tagged. I LOVE JoJo and I think this is gonna be good. I even made tons of stands for my story I’m making!

Name: Aydin
Species: Toxicroak
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Aydin is a strict person when it comes to anything and sometimes acts suspicious when doing things.
Appearance (Same Here): Just a normal Toxicroak, except the blue has a small shade of green that is visible.
Other (Optional): JoFoe? Are there gonna be fights with JoFoes? If so, then this Toxicroak could be a JoFoe

Stand Name: Feel Good Inc.
Namesake: “Feel Good Inc.” by Gorillaz
Appearance: Feel Good Inc.’s appearance is a skinny, slim, fleshy body the color of mold, with a gas mask fused to its mouth. It has milky white eyes and small sprouts of moldy blue hair on its head. There are also dirty white air pockets scattered around its body, which activate Feel Good Inc.’s ability if hit.

Laughing Gas: On Feel Good Inc.’s body, there are bumps on its skin. When they are hit, the bumps burst open and release a gas chemical that sends any organic matter (Except the user) around it into a deep hallucination. When the organic matter is in this phase, the stand creates any illusion it wants to confuse it. You don’t know what’s real or not.
Through the view of an organism being affected by Laughing Gas, it’s vision (FOV) is very blurry and every object is in a different color. It will also see the illusions.

Speed: C
Range: C (B when Laughing Gas is used)

Fun fact: FGI is actually a stand for one of the minor JoFoes in my story.
I have midterms today so I’m probably not going to be able to post that much.
I WILL POST MY ACTUAL CHARACTER THIS IS JUST A JOFOE IN CASE YOU NEED SOME
Yay, another Friendo! Of course we need JoeFoes (I've never heard them be called that but I like it)! Accepted!

edit: Good luck on your Midterms! :D

DoggoKing22

I have early dismissals for the rest of the week at 12:20 due to everyone having midterms all week. I love HS. Because I added in a JoFoe, might as well add in my ACTUAL character.
Wait. If both of you are 13, then I’m the oldest by almost 2 years. HA!

Name: Takoda
Species: Ambipom (could’ve went with Castform because of his stand. But naahhhh)
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Takoda is pretty nice to hang around with of you get to know him. However, he can get a little bit off the wall when something hectic happens.

Appearance (Same Here): Just a normal Ambipom, but it has a green and dark gray scarf and green eyes. It’s also taller than ones of its species. (Regular ones are 3’11” yes I did the research) Takoda is around 4’5”
Other (Optional): This is my actual character for this.

Stand Bios (If needed):

Stand Name: Mr. Blue Sky
Namesake: “Mr. Blue Sky” by ELO
Appearance: Mr. Blue Sky’s appearance normally changes whenever it switches through the elements. The body shape of Mr. Blue Sky stays the same, just looks different. It also wears a rainbow skiing goggles. It’s fairly muscular, with hair similar to Star Platinum’s, but a little bit shorter and made out of either thin clouds, mist, fire, or sand.

It doesn’t use legs often, so it usually just has a tail instead that trails to the user (like a genie from a lamp, Mr. Blue Sky is genie Takoda is lamp)

Stand Power Summary (Describe your stand's power): Element Manipulation: From its four arms, Mr. Blue Sky has the ability to control one of the elements of nature with that arm’s hand. If Mr. Blue Sky controls an element with all four arms, the element will come out powerful but a little bit slower than usual. Unlike using one arm, in which it will come out a little bit weaker, but much faster.

Mr. Blue Sky controls these types of elements, each having their own names (also the names of different songs by ELO):

“Above the Clouds” (Air)
“Standin’ in the Rain” (Water)
“Fire on High” (Fire)
“Turn to Stone” (Earth)

Unfortunately, Mr. Blue Sky can not control all four elements at the same time. It would take serious skill to pull off.

“Mr. Night”: When it’s physically dark outside, Mr. Blue Sky will turn into Mr. Night, gaining only the ability to manipulate shadows and use them to attack

Range: C
Precision: C

Last edited:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
I have early dismissals for the rest of the week at 12:20 due to everyone having midterms all week. I love HS. Because I added in a JoFoe, might as well add in my ACTUAL character.
Wait. If both of you are 13, then I’m the oldest by almost 2 years. HA!

Name: Takoda
Species: Ambipom (could’ve went with Castform because of his stand. But naahhhh)
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Takoda is pretty nice to hang around with of you get to know him. However, he can get a little bit off the wall when something hectic happens.

Appearance (Same Here): Just a normal Ambipom, but it has a green and dark gray scarf and green eyes. It’s also taller than ones of its species. (Regular ones are 3’11” yes I did the research) Takoda is around 4’5”
Other (Optional): This is my actual character for this.

Stand Bios (If needed):

Stand Name: Mr. Blue Sky
Namesake: “Mr. Blue Sky” by ELO
Appearance: Mr. Blue Sky’s appearance normally changes whenever it switches through the elements. The body shape of Mr. Blue Sky stays the same, just looks different. It also wears a rainbow skiing goggles. It’s fairly muscular, with hair similar to Star Platinum’s, but a little bit shorter and made out of either thin clouds, mist, fire, or sand.

It doesn’t use legs often, so it usually just has a tail instead that trails to the user (like a genie from a lamp, Mr. Blue Sky is genie Takoda is lamp)

Stand Power Summary (Describe your stand's power): Element Manipulation: From its four arms, Mr. Blue Sky has the ability to control one of the elements of nature with that arm’s hand. If Mr. Blue Sky controls an element with all four arms, the element will come out powerful but a little bit slower than usual. Unlike using one arm, in which it will come out a little bit weaker, but much faster.

Mr. Blue Sky controls these types of elements, each having their own names (also the names of different songs by ELO):

“Above the Clouds” (Air)
“Standin’ in the Rain” (Water)
“Fire on High” (Fire)
“Turn to Stone” (Earth)

Unfortunately, Mr. Blue Sky can not control all four elements at the same time. It would take serious skill to pull off.

“Mr. Night”: When it’s physically dark outside, Mr. Blue Sky will turn into Mr. Night, gaining only the ability to manipulate shadows and use them to attack

Range: C
Ok, boomer . Very good! Sorry to take so ong, playing the demo for the Mystery Dungeon remake.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
The story's cool but the gameplay is just boring. It would be cool if it was like Crypt of the Necrodancer style gameplay though. Anyways, I might post the RP soon, we'll see if we can maybe get one more person

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Also, question about stand naming. Do the songs have to be a specific type of song? Or could I name a stand Spear of Justice if I wanted to?
I guess they could be, the actual stand names are kind of broad but could be described as some form of rock. For example "Killer Queen" (A song by Queen) is a stand. They also don't have to even be songs, they're also bands like "Red Hot Chili Peppers," and "Metallica". That's just my take I guess.

DoggoKing22

The main villain in my story is gonna have a certain Underale song as their stand name. So i guess having stands named after game OSTs are ok

DoggoKing22

Pokémon Bios:

Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): Very sarcastic but good-natured. She's a bit of a deadpan snarker, with a dry sense of humor. However, she has a strong sense of justice, and a thirst for battle.
Appearance (Same Here): Just your typical vee.

Stand Name: Final Power
Stand Namesake: "Final Power" by Toby Fox
Appearance: Final Power takes the appearance of a non-corporeal entity, made of the colors of each Eeveelution (red/blue/yellow/purple/green/pale blue/pink).
Stand Power Summary:

- Elemental Manipulation: While using this ability, Final Power remains in its default state. It is capable of using unpredictable attacks based on the elements of Fire, Water, Electricity, Mind, Darkness, Nature, Ice, and Fairy. It can use up to three at any given time.

- Transmutation: Final Power can transform objects into different objects at will. However, if Final Power uses Elemental Manipulation, the transmutated object will revert to its natural form.

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Persistence: A
This is a glorified Mr. Blue Sky and I like it

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I knew it was similar, but I wanted to do something Eevee-esque (because I know Stands sometimes reflect the holder), so I couldn't resist. I'll mess around with it a bit, this is a placeholder.

Range would be B I guess? Maybe C?

Just a heads up, I know nothing about Jojo as I've never watched it, so if I've done something wrong please let me know. :)
POKEMON BIO
Name: Spitfire
Species: Flechinder
Do they have a stand? (Yes?/No?): Yes
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): A Pokemon with a fiery sprit who doesn't like to lose.
Appearance (Same Here): He looks like a normal Fletchinder aside from a yellow scarf around his neck (akin to the PMD scarves.)

STAND BIO
Stand Name: Unholy Insurgency
Stand Namesake: "Unholy Insurgency" by DM DOKURO
Appearance: Unholy Insurgency appears to be some sort of demon or devil from the depths of hell, it has no legs and floats on a black cloud of smoke that slowly loses it's opacity the further down you look. It's skin is red and it has black wings on it's back, although it doesn't need them.
Stand Power Summary:

Holy Hellfire:
This ability allows Unholy Insurgency to rain down various fiery projectiles from the heavens; whether that be fireballs, space debris or sometimes, if it uses all it's strength, small meteors.

Fiery Aura (Passive): Unholy Insurgency has a heated aura around it, which can cause burns and fire damage to things that get to close to it and don't have any sort of resistance.

Whispers of the Underworld: Unholy Insurgency can utilise various voices of the underworld to whisper into others ears, causing them to go crazy or lose control of themselves for a short time.

Stand Stats:
Persistence: C

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
So I completely reworked my character. (I can't decide on naming the stand Your Best Nightmare or Ghost Fight.) It has a basis on illusions (I was incredibly tempted to name the Misdreavus "Betty"), but it's different than anyone here. What do you guys think?

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Just a heads up, I know nothing about Jojo as I've never watched it, so if I've done something wrong please let me know. :)
POKEMON BIO
Name: Spitfire
Species: Flechinder
Do they have a stand? (Yes?/No?): Yes
Personality (You don't have to be very specific): A Pokemon with a fiery sprit who doesn't like to lose.
Appearance (Same Here): He looks like a normal Fletchinder aside from a yellow scarf around his neck (akin to the PMD scarves.)

STAND BIO
Stand Name: Unholy Insurgency
Stand Namesake: "Unholy Insurgency" by DM DOKURO
Appearance: Unholy Insurgency appears to be some sort of demon or devil from the depths of hell, it has no legs and floats on a black cloud of smoke that slowly loses it's opacity the further down you look. It's skin is red and it has black wings on it's back, although it doesn't need them.
Stand Power Summary:

Holy Hellfire:
This ability allows Unholy Insurgency to rain down various fiery projectiles from the heavens; whether that be fireballs, space debris or sometimes, if it uses all it's strength, small meteors.

Fiery Aura (Passive): Unholy Insurgency has a heated aura around it, which can cause burns and fire damage to things that get to close to it and don't have any sort of resistance.

Whispers of the Underworld: Unholy Insurgency can utilise various voices of the underworld to whisper into others ears, causing them to go crazy or lose control of themselves for a short time.

Stand Stats:
Persistence: C
For someone who says they don't know anything about JoJo, that's pretty good! Accepted, and yay another friendo!
Avdol Approves!

DoggoKing22

Just a heads up I want Takoda to have the Above the Clouds Mr. Blue Sky to start off. I kinda want him to achieve the other forms as the story goes on.