• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto - the Open World

Greetings fellow Pokefans! I wish to begin a new Roleplay, once again in Johto (Obviously my favorite region lol)

This story begins in Goldenrod City. Now, it isn't just about battling and getting badges, like the games. You can do ANYTHING and be ANYTHING you want! You can get badges! Or Compete in the Pokeathlon! Or Beauty Contests! The choice is yours, so please surprise me...

Please make a character sheet before you begin. I looks something like this...

Name: Maggie May Megalo
Pokémon: Sneasel and Nidoran Male
Appearance: White girl, with long brown hair, keeps her hair down as much as she can, wears a denim vest with a white short-sleeve shirt underneath. She wears a blue skirt that goes down 2/3 the way down her thighs. Wears no-show white socks with pure white high rise sneakers.
Personality: She is loyal to her friends, is affectionate to those whom she trusts, friendly, trustworthy, a little stubborn at times, brave, and intelligent.

Maggie awoke to Nidoran jumping on her bed. "Good morning Nidoran!" Maggie said. As she sat up, Sneasel tackled Maggie. Maggie gave Nidoran and Sneasel a hug, then got dressed. She headed downstairs to make breakfast.

It was a little quiet in the apartment. Maggie should have known - She lived by herself. After making Coffee, Eggs, and Toast, she headed out the door, putting her Pokémon both in their Pokeballs.

"I wonder what today will bring," Maggie wondered, heading to the park to go for a stroll.

(Man it has been too long since I’ve done this)
Name: Julio Ochoa
Pokemon: Ekans
Appearance: Hispanic ethnicity. Tall and average build, can’t be defined as either athletic but he’s not necessarily chubby either. He sports a messy pile of curly hair, thick enough to hide stuff in. His sharp eyebrows and his slightly abnormally wide, auburn eyes convey a somewhat intimidating appearance even for when Julio remains aloof. His clothing generally varies but his most hackneyed look is a simple formal casual combination of khakis, dress shoes, and a long sleeve purple gingham shirt.
Personality: Julio maintains the mindset of a fierce businessman. He tends to always choose logic over feelings and tries his best not to get too attached to anyone he considers a liability. His lack of friends has lead him to be rather abrasive and blunt towards others. On the other hand, he’ll try to charm and show-off to impress people he’s interested in or wants to earn the respect of.

Julio saw no better way to spend his free time in all of Goldenrod than to gamble immense sums of money at the game corner. While other teens were either shopping, eating, or spending time with their Pokemon. Julio like a broken record would always frequent to the same machines which enticed him with the chance of winning his very own Pokemon.

Ironically, his family has essentially given him everything he could ask for, quite literally. The wealth of his family’s business allowed for Julio to be given whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it, there was only one exception: Pokemon. His room would always be cluttered with whatever his current interest suggests, and it would change sporadically. He’s gone from a piano to signed baseballs, to piles of video game discs, to librettos from the musical theatre in Nimbasa City. Sometimes these interests persisted for a year and a half at most, but his sudden disinterest over his main hobbies were always inevitable.

It was probably the simple fact that he couldn’t be a trainer that made he idea sound so enticing. For years he would be tormented by the sheer reality that his only limitation with his wealth was the lifeblood of almost every other kid his age. The game corner was the only place where a purchase of a Pokémon wouldn’t be notified to his parents (as Julio can only make purchases with their card). Any attempts to straight up buy a Pokemon or poke balls would immediately garner an intervention. But tokens at the game corner? Not even given a second glance.

Julio definitely had enough money to go for something popular like a dratini. But the only gambling game allowed for minors was voltorb flip, which he sucked at. The process was so aggravating that Julio settles for the cheapest Pokémon he could attain with his tokens: an Ekans.

Julio felt as if he should’ve been more thrilled, but his constant worry of how the logistics of keeping his Pokémon a secret would work. It’s kind of hard to hide an identity as a trainer. He figured he should at the very least go to the park to get to know his Pokémon. The nature of his Ekans turned out to be rather jubilant yet timid which seemed like the opposite of what it should be. “Hmm. Well I can’t say that you disappoint me, why don’t we give you a nickname? How about Oboe, well its not like you can even object. Oboe it is!” Oboe began to slither around his master to entertain him, however Julio caught a glimpse of a trainer not too far away from his bench.

Julio spotted a girl who he presumed to be around his age sporting a denim jacket. Without any hesitation he grasped his new Pokémon almost too firmly and set Oboe on his shoulder while walking up to the girl. His intentions were to simply convince her to buy him some poke balls and potions he needs to kickstart his journey, by offering to pay her back with whatever she wanted. But of course he needed to formally introduce himself first. “Why hello there! The names Julio Ochoa, my dad runs a pokegear company here in Goldenrod. Me and my little friend here..” (He motioned towards Oboe), “Just met and I was wondering if you could show us the ropes of being a trainer. That is if you are one, so what’s your name?”

(OOC: I really like Johto, my third favorite region, after Alola)
Name: Kathren Rice
Pokémon: Eevee, Mareep* (From her Aunt on a farm)
Appearance: She has long brown hair that is kept down, pale skin, blue eyes. She wears an orange tank top, light blue jeans, white tennis shoes.
Personality: Kathern is genuinely a sweet girl that is overall good to the people around her. However, she has very low self-esteem and often looks for the approval of others. Which is hard for her to get due to her being both quiet and shy. If she is ignored then any self-esteem that she built up will plummet. Once she has no self-esteem she will enter an 'I'm good for nothing' state. This can be countered with some attention from her peers. (However, it will be difficult)
*=shiny
Kathren walked around Goldenrod with her Eevee and Mareep. The pink fluff of Fuffy, her Mareep, always seemed to cheer her up. Of course, that was the reason her Aunt Mary gave her such a rare pokemon as a shiny Mareep. Her parents just had an argument, something she hated very much. She had a feeling it was about her from statements like "We can't keep her here forever!" and "She is too vulnerable!". She shook her head, she was glad she got out of her house, right on the outskirts of Goldenrod.
She decided to visit Goldenrod Park. It was her favorite place in the city. Once she got there, she saw a boy with an Ekans talking to a girl. She just walked past them, for both of them had to be trainers, and her parents forbade her to become one out of fear of her mental well-being. Which was absurd! She could very well take care of herself, and they knew it. The real reason, she knew, was that they were afraid of losing her. She still kept the rules, no matter how absurd she thought they were.

"Oh, hey there," Maggie said. "The name's Maggie. And honestly, I don't know much about being a trainer. I just keep my Pokemon with me and we don't really do battle with other trainers. I mean, I've battled once or twice with my friends, but that's just about it."

She hesitated. "Wait, your dad's Larry Ochoa!? You gotta hook me up with a Pokedex man! I've always wanted to catch all the Pokemon in the region!"

"How about we head over to my apartment where we can talk further. That is, if you're done here at the park."

Julio showed his flattery with a genuine smile. He was a little off taken by the offer of walking to the girls apartment with her. “Thanks for the offer. It’ll be my pleasure. And it’s fine if you don’t really battle, I just more or less want to know what it’s like to own a Pokémon.”

He tried to maintain appropriate eye contact but mid-sentence he couldn’t help but glance over at the pink mareep that had just passed by. From what he remembers, mareeps were supposed to be yellow. And being the spoiled brat that his parents made him, Julio wanted it.

While still casually walking with Maggie he walked up to who he presumed to be the mareeps owner and tried to somehow negotiate a trade. “Wow I have never seen a Mareep with pink wool before! I wonder how much such a rarity could be worth? What do you think? How much would you guess a mareep like this would cost?”

"Fuffy would cost more than the biggest mountain of gold. She means that much to me." Kathren said calmly. She looked at Fluffy for a fleeting moment before realizing what the trainer wanted. "Wait, you wanted to buy Fluffy, didn't you? How could you try to buy her from me?! You're a trainer. Get one yourself! You don't even realize how lucky you trainers are, or how you rich people think you can buy everything that your hearts desires! I can't give you or sell you Fluffy! She means to much for me!" She yelled, tears forming n her eyes. Sunny, her Eevee, ran in front of Kathern and started to growl. Fluffy walked up to Kathren and started to rub up against her, as a way of comforting her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allison Silverstone (Prefers to be called Allie)
Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos
Pokemon: Eevee (Nicknamed Eve, Female, Partner), Kirlia (Nicknamed Luna, Female, Shiny)
Appearance: Caucasian ethnicity. Allie has long blue hair, and brown eyes. She stands at about 5'5 and has a slim but somewhat athletic physique. She typically wears a black skirt, blue t-shirt, and a black hoodie with a blue Pokeball motif on the back. She wears a black bow in her hair, and black runners with neon blue laces.
Personality: Allie's bright and bubbly, and always looking for adventure. She sometimes is a bit overdramatic, and can be rash. Her personality can change from time to time, especially in stressful situations. She is very intelligent and somewhat nerdy.
Backstory Note: She has travelled through Kalos, and Hoenn prior to Johto. She has caught more Pokemon than the ones she has on hand, but decided to only bring Eevee and Kirlia to Johto.

Allie had just gotten her Johto Pokedex, and smiled. Eevee sat on her shoulder, smiling too. They shared excitement for the journey ahead, and could hardly wait.
"So, Eve? Should we tackle Gyms or Contests first?"
"Ee-vee-vee..." Eevee tilted her head, thoughtfully.
Allie's head jolted up, hearing an argument nearby. It seemed to be between a teenage boy and a teenage girl. She listened in for a short while, then her expression darkened slightly. Running in, she turned to the boy and cried "Hey, that's not cool! Shiny or not, this girl's Mareep seems to mean a lot to her - literally anyone could see that - and it's not like she's just going to sell her friend! I should know - I wouldn't sell my Pokemon for all the money in the world!" At this, her Kirlia popped out of her Pokeball. The signature sparkles appeared, as Luna pointed at the boy.
"Kir-kirli! Kirlia, kir-kir! Lia-kir!" she cried angrily.
Eve's hackles were raised too. She seemed ready to use an attack, but Allie motioned for her to stop. Eve stopped glowing, somewhat disappointed.
Realizing the situation she had just gotten herself into, Allie felt a little bit scared. She had just jumped straight into an argument that she only somewhat knew the context of.
Oh, why do I do these things... oh well, no turning back now.

Julio couldn’t help but feel slightly defensive from the accusations thrown his way. He expected the girl to say no but he hadn’t predicted that the situation would escalate. Nevertheless, Julio kept a calm face and tone to de-escalate the situation it wasn’t his first time dealing with aggravated customers.

“Oh no you got the wrong idea! I also would like to inquire on where you got that mareep! I understand that you must have a close bond, and I would never take that away from you unless you’d agree. I just want to know where I would be able to get a mareep like that, as well as how much they cost.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie glared, annoyed. "Maybe try, oh, I don't know, catching your own. That's how I got my Kirlia, here." Luna nodded, used to people fawning over her alternate color as well.

She turned to the girl, and lowered her head slightly. "My apologies for intervening, would you like me to leave this conversation?"

Kathren stopped. He just wanted to know where she got Fluffy. She turned to the girl that helped her. "J-just wait. I'll tell him where I got her, he won't like it though," she said quietly. She turned back to the boy. "My aunt gave me her, and my aunt bred her for me because I like to play with her Mareep. She just happened to be shiny, and she promised me whichever egg I helped to take care of." She said to the rich boy. "If you want one yourself, you'll have to catch one, not buy a Mareep." Sunny stopped growling and Fluffy still stood by her owner. Hopefully, the boy would leave her alone now.

Maggie had stayed silent in the 'fight', hoping to settle it peacefully. Of course, she had never gotten the chance.

"Well," she finally said. "If there's one thing we've learned in the last 10 minutes or so, is that it doesn't matter how rare a Pokemon is. It's the emotional bond you share with them. I've grown up with Sneasel, and just recently I caught Nidoran. Why don't we all head over to my apartment and have tea or something. I honestly think this is not the place to have a deep discussion."

Kathren emotions settled down and she went back to her quiet self. She nodded in thanks. "I-I'm going to h-have to d-d--decline. My parents have to be done with their argument by now. I really hope it's not about me, I really do get in their way a lot." she stammered. Oh, how she wished she could be a trainer like these three, but her parents said no four years ago, and she really wanted to please them. "I honestly think the trainers should talk to each other, not a group of trainers and a wannabe. And before any of you offer anything, I'm going to have to decline on that as well. I can't be a trainer, my parents don't want me to be one."

"But..." Maggie stammered. "You're old enough. I think you should be able to choose how you want to depict your own future. Not let your parents keep running your life. And by the way, I'm not really a trainer. My Pokemon are my friends, we don't do any battling."

"I-it's not like they don't want me to be a trainer, they do! They really do, it's just they are worried for me and want to keep me safe for as long as they can." Kathren muttered. She looked at the girl that wasn't a trainer. "But I guess it's alright if I come since you are not a trainer, but my parents might start looking for me, I kinda snuck out during one of their monthly trainer arguments."

"Oh, okay. I guess you better head back to your house. That seems more important," Maggie said. "I guess I'll see you around then."

Maggie turned to Allie and Julio. "Hey Allie. Where can I get an Eevee? They're just so darn cute! I want a Vaporeon someday, but I don't know where to get one."

"I-it's fine really. They are just going to reach the same conclusion as last time, my self-dependence is to low, therefore they are going to try another tactic to get me to rely on myself." She said.
"I guess you have a point there, it will force her to fend for herself. But are we sure? What if she comes in contact with a Rocket Grunt? What if she meets some really bad people?"
"Dear, I think she can think for herself. She was ready two years ago."
"Fine, but she has to go with someone! And I have to meet them first!"

Julio couldn’t help his empathy upon realizing of how pathetically Kathren’s self esteem and her parent’s forbidden policy on her being a trainer. He could understand why he was being antagonized however he payed to mind to Allies rather direct concerns.

“Hey it’s ok. My parents won’t let me even own Pokémon. I got this Ekans at the game corner and I can’t even buy more poke balls or potions or else they’ll know. Why don’t we go to Maggie’s place to talk this over?” He proposed with a half sympathetic and yet stern tone.

"Not even as a pet?! Oh wow, that must be awful. At least my parents love pokemon so much that they let me have two. Sunny and Fluffy. They are supposed to help me when my self-esteem reaches to the point of minor depression. Doesn't happen that much. That's why they don't want me to leave yet, they don't want me to become depressed." She said to the boy. Her confidence was growing slowly over the time she was talking. "And sure I'll also come over to Maggie's. That is the girl that offered tea, right?"
Kathren's parents sat in the kitchen waiting for their daughter to return. She often left the house during the argument, not liking the loud noise. A Leafeon and a Vaporeon sat at the feet of the parents. They reach their decision, and it was a tough one. But they were ready to revile the news that their daughter was waiting for since she was ten.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Sup. I gotta question. Is there a certain amount of Pokémon to have? Because I don’t know)
Name: Cris “Tuco” Nasken (He got the nickname Tuco from his old friends. He doesn’t know why he’s called that, but he rolls with it.)
Hometown: New Bark Town, Johto
Pokémon: Ambipom (Villa), Honchkrow (Jotaro), Ledian (Zeppelin)
Appearance: Tuco sports a light brown unzipped jacket with a purple-ish gray tank-top, dark blue pants, boots (resembling timbs, AKA Timberlands), topped off with a light brown western hat. He also has stone brown eyes and dark brown hair, with some strands dyed dark green with a sort of-goatee. He also has a mahogany colored Pokégear.
Personality: Tuco is fun to be around. He does various fun and daring stuff while still maintaining his happy-go-lucky personality. That can go away easily when someone diss’s him about anything relating to him. Once that happens, there’s no turning back.
(I’m just gonna add in “Other information” cuz why not?) Other: Tuco has been all around the world, going through different regions and catching Pokémon since he was 13. He decided to come back to Johto to do some research about legendary Pokémon that roam the world and try to find them. He went to the towns and cities around Johto to visit the gym leaders and ask them about what they know about the legendary Pokémon. Sometimes they’ll even have a rematch. So far, he got some information from the first two gym leaders, and has walked himself into Goldenrod City to visit the gym leader.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tuco and Villa walked into Goldenrod City letting out a sigh of relief when they got away from Ilex Forest. He walked over to the side of the Pokémon Center and leaned against it, slowly sliding down to the ground to sit. “Well Villa, we made it. We’re out of the forest with annoying bug types, no offense, Zeppelin, and into Goldenrod. Home of the radio tower and the maker of PTSD. I realized we could’ve flew here with Jotaro, but too late now, am I right?” He said to the Ambipom with a little sarcasm. Ambipom nodded as he sat down next to Tuco. Some minutes of resting went by, and Tuco stood up and looked around.
“Yo, Villa. Let’s take a walk around the city before we go visit the gym. Maybe there’ll be new buildings that weren't here when I was a kid. Who knows?” They both started to walk around the city, eyeing any building that is around him. For some reason to Tuco, it felt odd walking around because he had a Sinnoh Pokémon in the Johto region, even though both regions are related by the Sinjoh Ruins. The Radio Tower, the train that goes to Kanto, the Department Store, the little casino behind the Pokémon Center, it’s all still here. Feels like this place never changed at all. Tuco thought to himself, smiling.

Last edited:
Name: Ming Li
Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto
Pokémon: Female Miltank (Nai), Male Pidgeot (Tian), Female Diggersby (Di)
Appearance: Ming has short light gray hair, with green eyes. He usually works in a blue and white striped T-Shirt and shorts, with random sports shoes.
Personality: Ming is light hearted and jovial, and is always on top of the newest memes and jokes on the internet, but is incredibly lonely, and is really socially awkward. He is obnoxious at times and has bouts of depression. However, he is loyal to a fault when he actually has friends.

------
Ming walked back from the Goldenrod City Gym, tired, but satisfied. His Pidgeot, Tian, hovered by his side, and always accompanied Ming back to his apartment, in case he got attacked. At least, that's what Ming claimed Tian was out of his Pokéball for. Tian knew better, but kept it to himself. Ming had a small smile on his face, and pulled out his PokéGear, checking his bank account. His smile widened as he saw his salary already deposited in his account from Whitney. He then walked straight into a lamp post.

"Ow!" Ming exclaimed, rubbing the red welt forming on his forehead. Tian let out a small chirp of amusement at Ming's expense. Ming turned his head to glare at Tian, before noticing a ring of people staring at him. Blushing, he stammered for a bit before running away. Tian quickly flew after him, letting out large screeches of laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh away, Tian." Ming bitterly said as he approached his apartment. He shoved his hand into his pocket, searching for his apartment keys, before paling.

"I... must've forgot my keys a-at the Gym." Ming said, in shock. He turned to Tian. "We have to go back to the Gym!" He shouted in panic, before taking off. Tian stared at the receding form of his Trainer, before smacking a wing to his forehead. Sometimes, his Trainer simply forgot that he could fly to the Gym. Tian took off, and started flying to the Goldenrod City Gym.

Maggie looked between Allie, Kathren, and Julio. "Alright then let's go. It's only about a block from here. That's why I come here pretty often."

Maggie then led the way to her apartment. After walking down Retra Street, she arrived at the complex. "Well, this is home," she said.

DoggoKing22

After walking around Goldenrod for a while, Cris and Ambipom decided to head over to the gym to talk to the leader. Without any hesitation, they walked inside, with Cris calling out, “Hello? Anybody here? I want to get some information about something. Trust me, I’m not part of Rocket.” He started to look around the gym while standing in the same spot. He looked at the arena, shaking his head, “Always that dang rollout. That Miltank was a big time threat to my team at that time. Villa, Zeppelin, Duracell, Goji (you may find out who Duracell and Goji are later on. And Montana ->). Even if I did have Montana and Jotaro, there would still be no chance. At least I clutched it out with that freeze with Goji’s Ice Fang.”

Ming rushed through the streets of Goldenrod, avoiding questioning stares from the people around him. As the Gym slowly came into view, Ming noticed something wrong. The door was open, and the Gym should really be closed by now. Ming then slowed down, now walking carefully, and panting heavily, before looking behind him. He softly groaned, as Tian was nowhere to be seen, that dang bird. Ming took out another Pokéball, holding it in his hand, and approached the Gym. As he entered the doorway, he could see a guy wearing a western hat looking at the arena, with an Ambipom beside him. Ming approached him from the back, and being sneaky for once in his life. Unfortunately, this was ruined when Ming was right behind the guy, and tripped on top of him.

Character name: Amber
Looks: white dress,green hair,and crystal blue eyes.

Amber awoke to a bird singing it’s sweet song. She got dressed and then ate her breakfast.Then she headed towards the water stadium

DoggoKing22

Cris got knocked back one or two inches by a sudden force on his back, before falling down. Ambipom picked up his hat, that fell off of him, and brushed off some dirt, before handing it back to Cris. He got up and took the hat, muttering a little “Thanks.” He turned around and there was a person, around three years younger than him, that was on the ground. Maybe that person was the reason he fell down. Cris walked over to the stranger and put his hand out, saying, “Need a hand, kid?”

"U-uh, yeah, thanks." said Ming, reaching his hand out, before blinking quickly, and jumping to his feet, Pokéball in hand. "Wait! You're n-not supposed to be here! The Gym's closed today!" He said, trying to be intimidating.

DoggoKing22

Cris scratched his head, confused. “Oh, it is? That’s odd.....wait a minute.” He pointed at the stranger, “How would you know that the gym is...closed?” He slowly lowered his hand, looking really upset. “.....Please don’t tell me you’re........the gym leader. What the heck happened to Whitney?”

DoggoKing22

“Oh thank Arceus. I got worried for a sec. Even if you were the gym leader, you look a little bit too young to be a gym leader. Then again there’s those two trainers from Mossdeep City in the Hoenn region who look like they’re kids (Tate and Liza).” Cris let out a sigh of relief as he broke out in a brief laugh as he was asked his name. “Aw geez sorry about that. Forgot to introduce myself.” He took off his hat and bowed, “My name is Cris Nasken, but I’m more known to my friends as Tuco. I’m from New Bark Town, the most eastern location of this region. I was actually a challenger of this gym back when I was 13.” He looked over at Ambipom and then back at the stranger, “That’s my partner, Villa. We’ve been traveling all over the world together. But for now, I’m studying the behavior of the legendary Pokémon that roam this planet and where I can find them. That’s why I came here, to get information from different gym leaders about the legendaries. By the way, I don’t think I got your name yet either.”

"Oh, um, my name is Ming Li. I'm from, well, Goldenrod City." Ming replied, growing slightly more comfortable. "My Pokémon partner's a Pidgeot- wait, where's that bloody bird- called Tian. I'm a Gym Trainer for this Gym." Tian finally waddled through the door of the Gym, cawing in annoyance at his Trainer. "Oh, there you are." Ming looked at Tian with a slight glare, before returning him to his Pokéball. Ming then looked back at Cris with a look of realisation. "My keys!" He yelped, before running to his station in the Gym, and grabbing them off the hook. Ming then let out a sigh of relief. "Forgot about what I was here for for a second. Anyways, nice to meet you, Cris." Ming said, waving at Cris before walking towards the door. Ming stopped at the door for a second, his face growing slightly pale. "Cris, do you somehow own a Sudowoodo? 'Cause there's a really angry one at the door."

Kathren looked at the building. "I'm guessing you own an apartment." She said. Kathren had a feeling that the argument between her parents was over, but she didn't have to be home until it was dark. It wasn't that late, so she thought it was fine if she stayed for a bit.

DoggoKing22

“Uhh, yeah I have one. But it’s in the PC. The real question is why, out of all places, did this wild Sudowoodo chose to stand here?” Cris said confusingly. He walked over to the Sudowoodo, around a meter away from it, and crouched down to it’s height. “Hey, Sudowoodo, my friend Ming here needs to get through. Do you mind letting him walk out the gym?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: Sorry, RIP my notifications for this thread.)

Allie followed along. She heard the question about Eevee, and smiled.
"Oh, it's actually quite a long story. I met her in my hometown of Lumiose City, back in Kalos. I would have been about -" she counted on her fingers momentarily - "eight. Anyways, we became best friends, considering I didn't have many friends at the time. When I became a Trainer, she asked to be caught. So I did, and now here we are. She's never left my side!"
Eve blushed ever so slightly.
Allie looked at the apartment. "It's nice! I haven't bothered to settle down, I travel a lot."
She calmed once she realized Julio's intentions. "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. I tend to do that a lot..."

Julio flashed an obligatory smile towards Allie as a sign of accepting her apology, not that it really fazed him. He didn’t really care what most people thought of him but being on good terms was always better than the alternative. “Don’t worry about it! First impressions can leave a lasting impact so if anything I’m also sorry for not elaborating.”

Julio eyed the apartment and was genuinely impressed (not that it was anywhere near as luxurious as his parents’ estate) He made himself comfy and cut right to the chase. “So I feel like now would probably best be the right time for a proper introduction. My name is Julio Ochoa, my family owns the poketech company here in Goldenrod. They’ve given me literally everything I could ever ask for except Pokémon. I don’t know why but until now, I’ve never owned one. I don’t really understand the value of the so called bond between Pokémon I always saw them as more of accessories, so sorry if I might have undermined their importance by trying to put a price on them.” He paused for a second and exhaled a sigh of relief for explaining his plight. “Welp. That’s my baggage, anyone else?”

"Welp, I guess I'll give my story. I'm Kathren RIce, and I come from a family of farmers. My parents live the closest to Goldenrod, but due to how close we live to the city, our farm is the smallest. We currently have three Milktanks and four Doduos, one Vaporeon, one Leafeon, one Eevee, and one Mareep. Anyways, I have always tried to get my parents approval. They know I activally look for the approval of others, so they are scared that I'll get kidnapped by an evil team or something." Kathren said while she returned her pink Mareep. Her Eevee still walked beside her, though. "Anyway, Julio, some people care more about pokemon than others. To me they are family, to some they are accessories. To others they are tools. Each person has a different veiw on pokemon, although I would have to say my view on them is much better than the rest. But that's my opinon at lest, and who wants to hear my opinon."

"Well, this is home sweet home," Maggie said with a sigh. "I didn't get a chance to clean up before y'all showed up, but oh well."

She paused. "Well, my name is Maggie May Megalo, and I was born in the small village of Beige Town, a little east of Route 30. I moved to the big city when I was about 15 and worked at the Golden Pokeball Hotel to raise money for my first Pokemon and this apartment. So basically I worked for all this stuff. Sneasel here has been my best friend since I got her and just recently I caught Nidoran on Route 36. I'm going to train him to a Nidoking, mainly because he can learn a lot of useful moves. Pokemon are like family to me."

((Hey sorry it took so long to reply, I had to study and then go to school but here is my information.))

Name: Dice
Straight
Pokemon: Blaziken,Tentacruel,Espeon,Gardevoir,Mawile,Aagron.
Appearance: Long black curly hair and deep blue eyes with a black long long sleeved shirt with slits in the side, blue jean shorts and and blue sneakers. Bag is a bright white.
Personality: Stubborn and quiet, shy at the most and doesn't like talking much. She's very short-tempered.

After a couple hours of flight from Hoenn to Johto she arrived at the Goldenrod city airport. She had wanted to visit a new region after she collected all of the gym badges. As she got off the plane the scents of the new region were unfamiliar to her. She held her breath as she jumped of the steps. She exhaled and started walking towards the exit of the airport. As she exited the airport her eyes widened at the beauty of the new region. She smiled and let out her Blaziken. "Blaz?" Blaziken looked around confused on where he was, "Welcome to Johto Blaziken!" smiled Dice. Blaziken smiled. "It sure is cloudy, let's hope it do-"
Before she finished it started to rain. "Shoot! I'll let you out later when it's dryer." Dice returned Blaziken and started running. She then sighted an apartment complex. "Let's hope they'll let me in for a bit." She gulped and went to the nearest door, and knocked.