• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Johto Starters Wanted

I'm looking for any of johto starting pokemon?(prefferably male) if you do just tell me what pokemon you want for it and ill try to get it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Give me a day to migrate and breed them, and I'll have all three for you.

As for what I'd want in return... Got any heart scales or duplicate fossils that you don't want? I could use an Omanyte and/or Shieldon. If you have Pearl, a random Glameow would be cool, too. Otherwise, whatever works. I'm not picky XD

Thanks, I do have a spare heart scale but not an omanyte or shieldon.
However I do have a spare aerodactyl. I also have a claw fossil and i really don't know what it makes though.
I also can't figure out how to give the guy at the museum the fossil.
Im also not going to be able to connect to wifi for about 2-3 days (sorry) and im working on getting a omynyte or shieldon fossil

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That's fine. It'll give me time to breed everything. Did you want them hatched or still in the egg?

I already have an Aerodactyl, but I wouldn't mind a claw fossil to add to my collection. If you can snag the other two it'd be much appreciated, but I'll still trade you the starters either way. I already have access to every common Pokemon via migration. It'd just save me some time and energy getting them straight via a DP trade instead :) And I just remembered that I've been looking for a Munchlax, so if you already had one handy to trade I'll take it off your hands.

Anyways, if you have MSN, drop me a line sometime. Otherwise, just PM me when you're able to WiFi connect and I'll try to be around at an appropriate time.

It doesn't matter if the eggs are hatched or not and I can connect to wifi today if thats possible, however I don't have the pokemon from the clawfossil

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think you should be able to attach a claw fossil to a random Pokemon, so even if you didn't revive it yet giving me a Bidoof or something holding it works just as well.

Are you available within the next hour? I should be here, too. If so, I'll migrate/breed these guys quickly and get 'em ready for you.

I can probobly do it anytime today before 5:00 because than I have to pack for my trip and I did revive the Claw fossil and ill attach the heart scale to something but what other pokemon would you want?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Err... Anything random will do, but if you have a female Combee or female Burmy, a Munchlax, Glameow, Gible, or any Nat-Dex Pokemon, that'd be cool. Again, it'd save me some time from havign to catch 'em myself.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sure, if you feel like parting with it =)

How about I PM you when I'm ready, unless by some chance you can enter the Charms chat or message me on MSN (details in my profile).