• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto Leauge Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
And the award for the RP with the most replies goes to...

Johto League Tournament!

And the award for most plot changes in a RP goes to...

Johto League Tournament!!

P.S: only just realised that Jagson posted a bunch of stuff after the flash drive chatter.

I can kind of blame you for the plot changes. My original idea was having Cortez be the big bad throughout the Johto League Tournament but once Gideon was introduced he became more of an anti hero. Also there was the whole time traveling/ Dream fiasco of yours.

Last edited:

I can kind of blame you for the plot changes. My original idea was having Cortez be the big bad throughout the Johto League Tournament but once Gideon was introduced he became more of an anti hero. Also there was the whole time traveling/ Dream fiasco of yours.
I see now that I was borderline godmodding with some of the things I did. I apoligise for all the strange off course things.

he appears here and there at times. If he hasn't I probably would have knocked him out of the tournament by now.

Yannick and Sarah ( the dark haired woman.) Fallowed by Ell and luke, Cortez and Riley, and the round finishes with Patrick vs Esuine

Guys. I need to address an issue. The legendary pokemon mentioned and the attacks from them actually needed approvals from the admins. I know this because a senior member of staff was talking to me in a conversation and I asked them about it just to check and they confirmed it needed approval.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid he's right. ANY use of Legendary Pokemon within any capacity in the RP forums here require approval of a staff member - specifically, myself - as per our Role Play Rules... which you all really should have read prior to posting anything of the sort, or indeed anything at all in the RP forums.

Hopefully you'll actually do that for your future threads. At this point there's no way to surgically excise the rule-violating posts from the thread, either... and the legendary abuse here is, frankly, quite inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.