• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto Leauge Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Retro thought it might be a quick way for us to do the battles. We fight there then write down what happens here. That way people won't make up excuses as to why there Pokémon survived or dogged the attack.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
So no other pairs besides drew and ella are set?
I believe Jonas and Patrick are battling other so obviously i cant battle myself on showdown so i'll just post the fight on the rp page.

If you are battling Ella in the tournament, I made a showdown account specifically for her called 'Ella Azoras' for the RP battle.

Creating team on Showdown now. Username is RetroMaster14
Are we allowed to use items?
Who is Riley battling?

Last edited:
Yes Items are allowed. I belive I awnsered that question earlier in the thread. as for everyone else's battle. They are going to fight Npcs that way the top eight will be only player characters.
by the way my account is Jagson9

Last edited:
Would someone of you take the place of my next opponent Steven? I don't want to think that much while writing this round and I really wanna fight on showdown. He uses Jolteon, Gengar and Ariados you can decide the moveset

Alright since Looker vs Eusine is going to be a thing. We need two other Player characters to fight each other. So who wants to fight Cortez

Status
Not open for further replies.