• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto Leauge Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. everyone else is preoccupied with something else at the moment. Also His right hand man literally just killed himself so it will be suitable for Cortez to be finding out what happened

Masqurade's true identity, the entirety of the Chaos project as JohnsonAce dubbed it, all the information of Team Rocket agents working inside of political, law enforcement, and other big areas throughout Kanto and Johto, where the TS-01 Queen is being held, and finally All rocket basses though out the Kanto/ Johto region.

So should I make Riley just say these things or make him actually say Masquerade's real name, what the Chaos project truly is, the locations, and so on?

Have him say Masquerade's name and the Chaos Project. Cortez will take care of the locations and names of the members.

make up his name. As for the Chaos Project ask Johnson Ace about it since it was his idea to begin with. Also never apologize for asking too much

I decided on naming him Leander. Anyways, I was thinking he is someone that is known all around Johto, but something had happened to him a while back, and known had heard from him for a while... until now. What was he known for is the question I'm asking. He was also the president of a major corporation.

maybe someone in government. not like a president but some political leader that was well known throughout Johto.

Attention Everyone.
For my work week Wensday threw Tuesday is going to be long and for the most part I won't be online when everyone else seems to be. So for that I give you guys permission to use Drew. I only ask that you guys write the character like I've written him.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Details about Project Chaos:

Project Chaos is basically where Team Rocket wants to gather all 3 legendary beasts (Entei, Raikou and Suicune) to form a special energy from all 3 of them which will fuel a massive nuclear rocket which they hope will destroy all of Kanto and Johto. They do not know exactly that the additional effects will include the summoning of Ho-oh.
Masquarade is actually Gideon, a scientist that worked for Team Rocket several years ago. He attacked the residents of the Sevii islands and Patrick stopped him which is how they remembered each other. Gideon donated a large amount of money to Team Rocket and set up a research foundation which was actually corrupt towards Team Rocket's goals. He used several desguises to fool people. He wears a mask with a fake voice changer to desguise himself further.

EDIT: This Leander guy Retro Master is naming him as could be his cover, another desguise designed to help him influence the political community.

The TS-01 Virus could have been created in the labs I talked about in the Rocket HQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Johnson. Calvin didn't just steal the files he also wiped out all of team rockets computers making them unusable with a virus so the grunt wouldn't be able tell that anyone stole the files.

Last edited:
Wow, the climax just came out of nowhere. Try slowing down a bit.
Just because my character found out all the information doesn't mean you have to end it already.

That's the reason why Drew made that proposition with Masquerade. If Masquerade won the tournament no one was going to stand in his way because no one can beat him. and if he lost he was going to dismantle the Chaos project or pretend to in which case we get the final fight.

I don't think you guys know what semi finals means. That's when there is only four trainers left. there are currently sixteen or so trainers left in the tournament. So were in the top 16 at the moment.

I don't think you guys know what semi finals means. That's when there is only four trainers left. there are currently sixteen or so trainers left in the tournament. So were in the top 16 at the moment.
Okay then. How many pokemon in each battle of the top 16 are we allowed?

Hey Johnson I'm going to presume that Patrick and Jonas are going to make it to the top eight.
If so do you want them to fight each other then or allow them to fight other people. I'm asking because I'm trying to randomize everyone's names to figure out who will fight who in that round.

Hey Johnson I'm going to presume that Patrick and Jonas are going to make it to the top eight.
If so do you want them to fight each other then or allow them to fight other people. I'm asking because I'm trying to randomize everyone's names to figure out who will fight who in that round.
I thought we were in the top 16? I want Ella to fight Drew to be honest and Patrick vs Jonas maybe

Alright. The question was that since the top eight ( Round after this round) on are going to be only player characters More than likely I wanted to see if you would want your characters to fight each other or someone else.
Since you want Drew and Ella to fight. We can make that the first official round of the top sixteen if you want.

Alright. The question was that since the top eight ( Round after this round) on are going to be only player characters More than likely I wanted to see if you would want your characters to fight each other or someone else.
Since you want Drew and Ella to fight. We can make that the first official round of the top sixteen if you want.
Alright, sounds good.

You guys can also control the Queen if you want, just don't make her fall easily. She is most likely the final villain of this arc after all.

Just putting my thoughts out there. Wouldn't it be fun and quicker if we did the player on player battle on something like ORAS or XY? That way we could base our battles off the in game battle, except we could make it more dramatic unlike the game. And it would make it fair to find who actually is the strongest trainer. Some people, not pointing anyone out, may try to keep coming up with excuses to keep their Pokemon from feinting. If we do it in game, we would have a clear winner and all we have to do is roleplay it out.

unfortunately the way my internet is wired doesn't allow me to connect my DS to it. Otherwise I would agree to that.
Edit: Wait I just got an Idea. Do any of you know about Pokémon showdown.com we could do the battles on there.

unfortunately the way my internet is wired doesn't allow me to connect my DS to it. Otherwise I would agree to that.
Edit: Wait I just got an Idea. Do any of you know about Pokémon showdown.com we could do the battles on there.
Yes I know of that. It's a bit gimmicky to do a RP in one of the pokemon battle lobbies though and the timezones as well are a problem. We want to RP in the actual battle not the lobbies.

We don't have to roleplay it in the lobby. We could just do it here. The problem is that unlike the games, I don't think there is a recording feature, so we will have to rp it on the spot. If anyone has the games, then we could do it on there and for people who don't, we do it on showdown.

We don't have to roleplay it in the lobby. We could just do it here. The problem is that unlike the games, I don't think there is a recording feature, so we will have to rp it on the spot. If anyone has the games, then we could do it on there and for people who don't, we do it on showdown.
we could post the messages that come up in the game on the right hand side and convert it into past tense

Just so you know guys, in my previous post, my character made an announcement speaking to everyone in the stadium about what to do, so please don't skip my posts just because they're long.

tess told drew in an earlier post that it has a tough outer shell and that the stomach was it's weak point. So that's what drew is tying to do at the moment. He's trying to get it on it's stomach so we can inject the antidote into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.