• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
kai shook in bed.
"Dad no!"
"you're not my son"
"K...kai"
"SYYYYD"
"kai no" jade and his pokemon were blown back
"JAAAADEEE!!!!"
"Where are your friends now"
around kai were his pokemon...not fainted..but beaten to death.
"I'm not the son to a monster...you were right"
Geovanni nodded as Rhydon released syd down mount silver.
"NOOOOOOOOO" right as that happened, Kai woke up, panting in a hot sweat

Zoroark was awoken by Kai, he looked up and saw him panting. The movement that zoroark made also woke up abra who was asleep in zoroarks mane. The two of them both looked at him knowing that something was wrong, but they both decided not to show that they had heard him.

Cyber_Poipole

kai felt his head. he then looked at jade, and got up to make sure he was alive. "good" kai walked back to his bed, and opened his locket. "One day syd...dont worry..." he giggled. "But now...I dont only have to win...but I want to...not just for me and you....for if jade looses, I will win for him." kai put the locket down and walked over to the balcony.

on the top of mount silver, in a team rocket cottage, syd stood on another balcony. "Be safe..kai.." syd said softly as she held her hands close to her chest.

Jade was woken up by Kai going to the balcony, he pondered following him but decided against it, he felt that this was an important moment to him so he shouldn`t ruin it. "Will we even be able to get up there?" Jade thought to himself looking out the window "Well if I know anything about Kai, it`s that he isn`t going to be be stopped by a mere mountain,"

Last edited:

Cyber_Poipole

"Jade....promise me one thing" kai felt a presence watching him, so he decided to talk. "at mount silver...let me fight...Geovanni Is my father after all.." kai looked at him. "I dont want you to suffer the same fate..even though we are close in age" kai couldn't help but smile at that. "And...when we go up their..be safe..."

"Sure," Jade said from behind, finally deciding to talk, "But so long as you promise me that you won`t force me to sneak in without you knowing like you did at the radio tower," Jade said finally coming clean about that "And yes I did sneak in behind your back just so you know," he said and giggled as zoroark winked at him.

Cyber_Poipole

kai had a shocked look on his face. "then what did you think of my brother..." kai giggled then walked to his bed and layed down. "hes a likable guy isn't he" he said sarcastically when an image of silver appeared in his head.

"Yeah he was... well I don`t know what words to use," Jade replied "Next time you shouldn`t check if someone with an illusionary pokemon is behind you, I would just assume that they`re following you," he said as he looked over to his zoroark who, at this point was giggling his head off.

Cyber_Poipole

"You...havent been spying on me every time I am alone have you?" kai asked very concernedly. "Because I....have had flashbacks..and...training sessions..and..uhh..private..calls" kai blushed from embarrassment from remembering the phone call he had from his mom.

"Well, no," Jade answered "Don`t worry, I don`t know about Zoroark though," he said as he looked over at his zoroark who had a guilty look on his face, "He spies on everyone, sometimes I wonder if he`s even in his pokeball or if he`s right next to me," he added still looking over at the guilty zoroark.

Cyber_Poipole

"Its fine, atleast pokemon cant talk" kai laughed. "Well, hopefully I dont have a nightmare again" kai fell asleep.
"goodnight syd...love you" he said softly.

Syd was locked inside her prison like room, awaiting the arrival of the team rocket ritual experts, which wont come for weeks. she lay in bed, looking at the roof. she imagined her and kai locking arms and talking..and rememberd the kiss they had before kai entered the pokemon leauge. "kai..."

"If only we could talk," Jade sat up after hearing a voice in his head "What was that," he thought to himself. He looked over at his pokemon "Probably just hearing things," he thought and lay back down into his pillow, when he fell asleep zoroark opened one of it`s eyes, confused over what had just happened.

WHY NOT?
Name: Bradley
Appearance: White skin, blue hair, green eyes, blue t-shirt, navy jeans and blue hat.
Town/City of Origin: Sunnyshore CIty - Sinnoh
Pokemon: Elekid

Bradley is a trainer from Sunnyshore City in the Sinnoh region, he was trusted by the gym leader to take his spare Elekid and to travel around different regions. As a kid, Bradley moved to the Johto region to Goldenrod City and now travels alongside his Elekid to become Pokemon champion

When Tawny finally reached the pokemon center she was panting, doubled over and clutching her side. "Ughhhh." She muttered as she stayed bent over for a few moments. Colgate leaped from her shoulder and was dancing around impatiently in front of her letting out angry yapping noises. Se rolled her eyes and held up a finger to her pokemon. If only she could catch her breath. Colgate leaped up and batted at her finger before sitting down and letting out a long cry.
Many people in the cente turned to look at the pair and Tawny rubbed the back of her neck mumbling, "sorry," as she picked Colgate up with a frown. "Shhh you" she muttered but couldn't help a small giggle as she walked over to the counter and placed two pokeballs, a friendball and a duskball on the counter as Colgate leaped from her shoulder to sit next to the pokeballs.
"It'll be just a moment," the nurse said with a smile and Tawny nodded, drumming her fingers on the counter as she glanced around the center. She spotted the others and waved. She remained at the counter for a few more minutes, bouncing her knee a she did so, before nurse joy returned, her pokemon in tow. Colgate leaped back onto her shoulder as she placed the two pokeballs in her bag and headed over towards the boys.

Kyle turned to wave at Tawny before answering Robby's question, "I can book us a couple rooms in the Pokemon Center. We need to wake up bright and early to make sure we're the firsts to challenge Falkner." Kyle then proceeded to walk over to the counter and ask for two rooms. He walked back over to everyone else and said, "Okay, rooms are all booked."

"Thanks Kyle," Tawny smiled at him and Colgate cried out in agreement. "To be honest I've never stayed in a pokemon center over night before, the whole time we've been in Johto we've always camped out, isn't that right?" She stroked Colgate behind the ears and the Eevee nodded. "It's obviously not the most comfortable but what can ya do." She shrugged deciding to stop rambling now as it was probably boring the others.

Last edited:
Kyle lead the others to their rooms. He turned to them and said, "Robby and Tawny are in one room. Me and Percer are in the other." Kyle then handed Robby his room key, and opened his and Percer's room. "See you in the morning guys!" Kyle turned and said before walking into the room.

“Alright! Thanks, Kyle. I think my Pokemon should come out and sleep too.” Percer entered in the room, choosing the bed closer to the left. Yawning, he sent out Ripple and Exhplo, while Scout bounced off of his shoulder, and on his bed. Ripple was sleeping up beside the bed, while Exphlo looked around. The new fire Pokemon was nervous to jump up on the bed with the Sentrent, not wanting to be pushed off. Slowly, he climbed up, where Scout noticed and wrapped it’s tail around Exphlo, and both fell into deep sleep..

"Great idea Percer." Kyle said, observing the Pokemon. "Come on out Hoothoot." Hoothoot came out of it's ball and perched itself on the windowsill. Totodile hopped off Kyle's shoulder and lay on the bed. Kyle lay down on the bed and looked over at Percer, "Hey Perc, where's your next stop after you beat Falkner?"

"Night guys." Tawny waved to the others with a smile before spinning on her heels and entering the room that was to be hers for the night. It was a nice size, not to small or large with two beds, a table and chairs off to the side and a television on a stand across from the two beds. Tawny padded into the room and set her bag down on the table as Colgate leaped from her shoulder onto the bed closest to the door. She rolled her eyes at the Eevee and offered an apologetic smile to Robby, "Mind if I take that bed?" She asked as Colgate leaped around on the bed excitedly, apparently not tired in the slightest after the long couple of days they'd had. "Oh! Do you mind if my other pokemon come out of their pokeballs for the night? Foil gets restless and Squiggy gets grumpy when he stays in his pokeball too long. Well, I guess it wouldn't be waaaay too long since he came out earlier when we battled. It would still probably be a bad idea to leave him in for the night though if we're gonna battle Falkner tomorrow. Are you excited for that?" Tawny asked grinning broadly.

Cyber_Poipole

kai woke up and shook jade. "Jade, wake up, we need to get the gym early so we can get a move on, plus, I need to go to the store, so you better get ready," Kai said, putting on his bag and opening the door. he then woke up his pokemon. "c'mon wake up"

“Hmm? My next stop? Well, I’m not really sure. I probably want to go to Goldenrod City, since I heard there was a gym there. I want to buy my mother a gift too. Just to show her I’m alright. But I’m not ready to think about the future right now, but about the present, how I’m gonna beat the gym leader. Speaking of the leader, good luck on your challenge. We’ll be rootin’ for you. Good night now.” Percer rolled on his side, and dosed off to sleep with his other Pokemon.

Jade quickly got up, grabbed his bag, picked up all his pokeballs while returning his pokemon, he threw his bag over his shoulder and put the pokeballs on his belt and walked to the door. "Ok I`m ready!" he said as he went through the door, "I wanna get the gym badge early," he added.

Cyber_Poipole

Kai walked into the doors of the gym. "Man, its a kinda simple design here, just a dojo" kai seemed kinda sad. "Consider my expectations dashed." he walked over to the stands and sat down.

Jade walked forward onto the battlefield, the gym leader was sitting under the waterfall, he opened his eyes and looked at his newest challenger, "I see you have made it this far," he said, "I`m an expert in fighting type pokemon, they crush stones and shatter bones," he said as he sent out his primeape, "This is a 4v2 battle, the trainer uses four pokemon while the leader will use two," the Judge said.

Jade thought for a moment, "Go primeape, use dual chop," he commanded as the two pokemon stared eachover down, smeargle then appeared after a flash of light, "You wanna watch?" Jade`s primeape charged forward and chopped at Chuck`s primeape from the side "Now is the perfect time, close combat!" commanded Chuck, his primeape punched dozens of times in a mere second, after it was done Jade`s primeape was hit backwards, "Finish it with Rock Slide!" commanded Chuck, primeape hit the ground shaking to Roof causing Jade`s primeape to be covered in stone, there was a few seconds and then, Jade`s primeape climbed out of the rocks but fell to the ground and fainted, "Return," said Jade as he returned the fainted Primeape to its pokeball "Take a good rest," he said as the smeargle kept watching.

"Ok go wartortle," said Jade as he threw wartortle`s pokeball, "Use aqua tail," commanded Jade, "Use focus punch," commanded Chuck, Primeape ran forward and squirtle slammed down his tail while primeape countered, there was an explosion of water, "Again!" the two yelled and both launched there attacks again taking them both out.

"Go Poliwrath!" yelled Chuck as he threw it`s pokeball, "Go roselia!" yelled Jade as he threw it`s pokeball, "Use magical leaf," Roselia sent a group of leaves surrounded by a powerful aura, they flew at poliwrath and hit him, "Use focus punch!" Chuck commanded "Dodge it!" yelled Jade, the poliwrath charged forward and one shot roselia, "Come on, that`s powerful!"

Jade looked through his pokeballs, only one of these have a chance, but they`ve never battled before though, "Go shinx!" he threw shinx`s pokeball and it appeared, "Use thunder fang!" he commanded, the shinx jumped forward and bite onto poliwrath`s fist, he began to feel a strong shock, "Hit him off!" Chuck commanded, he shook shinx around and he flew off landing crashing into the floor, then shinx began to glow, "Your... Evolving!" said Jade, the shinx got up as a luxio, "Use thunder fang!" Jade commanded, "Use focus punch!" this time, poliwrath went first but missed, luxio dropped down and bit onto the head of poliwrath, there was a huge shock and it fainted.

"Luxio!" Jade said as it ran back into his arm`s "Good job," he said as he put him down, "Take a good rest," he returned the luxio to it`s pokeball. "Good job," said Chuck, as he gave him the Storm Badge and he walked back to Kai.

Cyber_Poipole

"That was very eventful" Kai laughed as he began to walk out. "So...Im guessing...clairs next?" kai sounded worried as the two walked over to the pokemon center. he looked at Charizard and ursarings pokeballs, then put them back.

Kyle was getting ready to fall asleep, when he felt Totodile moving from his leg. Totodile hopped up on the windowsill where Hoothoot was sleeping and stared out the window. Kyle walked over to him and said, "Don't worry buddy, we'll be Falkner this time. And when we do, we can continue our adventure and become champions." Kyle the walked back to his bed and lay down, while Totodile continued to stare out the window. Kyle fell asleep and dreamed of his last battle with Falkner. Everything went the same except this time the fan didn't go off and Totodile kept falling to the ground. Right as Totodile was about to hit the ground, Kyle shot up from his position. He looked over to see Totodile laying on his lap, and fell back asleep.

"Unfortunately not, first we need to go to Mahogany town and beat Pryce, then we can cross the ice path to get to Blackthorn where we can battle Clair," Jade said as they got to the pokemon center and he gave the nurse his pokeballs, "Then we can go to the pokemon league and Mt. Silver." he added.

Cyber_Poipole

"Thank god" kai took a sigh of relief. "If you dont know...I met Clair where I first arrived, and uhh...shes...kinda...in love with me" kai sigh and caught up with Jade, who was ahead of him. "if we see her before the gym...HIDE ME....PLEASE.

"Ok sure," Jade said and giggled as he went to a chair and sat down, "You`ll work to make sure that happen`s, right zoroark?" he said as he poked at the air and then zoroark appeared in the air space, "I don`t fall for thing`s like that anymore, so please stop," he added as the zoroark disappeared again, "I told you he spies on everyone," he added looking back at Kai.

Cyber_Poipole

"Yeah I kinda figured that out" kai sat down. "Just let me know when your ready, I am sitting down for a bit" kai sat down on a chair and closed his eyes, resting, not sleeping.

After a couple of minutes the nurse called for Jade, he got up and took his pokeball`s and quickly moved some of his pokemon from his pc and team around, he then walked back to Kai after putting his pokeballs on his belt, "Ok I`m ready," he said as he looked at the resting trainer.

Cyber_Poipole

"Alright, lets go" kai got up and walked out the door, he then looked up at mount silver. "Dont hurt her dad...please" kai said quitely. he then continued down the path. "wheres the pokemon leauge this year?" kai asked jade, looking on his map.

"I hear it`s next to Mt. Moon," Jade said as he kept walking, "The best idea would probably be to go to, Mahogany town, then blackthorn, we can then head to where it`s held and then we go to Mt. Moon," he said "The league is still a few weeks away, that should be a while for training," he added.

Cyber_Poipole

"Right" kai walked around the route. "Hey, how come your not evolving your squrtle, it should be a blastoise by now?" Kai asked, looking at squrtles pokeball.

"I think he`s just taking a while," Jade said as he threw up the pokeball and wartortle came out, "So do you think your close to evolving bud?" he said "Tortle!" he replied, "A bit of training and a few more battles should be enough to help him evolve," he said as he left the Wartortle out.

Cyber_Poipole

"Hmm..right." Kai began to look around the forest. "do you...feel like your being watched?" kai asked, looking into the bushes. "It...doesnt feel like a pokemon.

"Sorta yeah," Said Jade, Wartortle stood in front of the two ready to defend, "Whatever it is, get ready," he said, as Wartortle began to step forward but he then decided to step back still in a battle ready stance, his hands where covered in ice to use for an ice punch.

Last edited:
"Nah I don't mind. To both." He chuckled as dropped his bag onto the bed on the other side of the nightstand that sat between the two. Gem lept from Tawny's bed and onto Robby's almost knocking Colgate over. He opened Blue's pokeball as he removed his jacket then belt.

As Gem jumped around on the bed, Robby went into the bathroom with a pair of gym shorts and Blue right at his side as usual; the clingy type. After changing, he looked out their room window, bug and grass type pokemom were everywhere as they conquered the night time.

With a sigh, he crawled into bed and picked up Gem, placing him out of the way of his body as Blue hopped on from the other side and did a quick circle round making himself comfortable before staring at the shiny eevee again.

"Cool, thanks." Tawny smiled and crouched down to dig in her bag. Her head whipped around as Colgate let out an angry yelp and stopped jumping on the bed. She rolled her eyes at the Eevee who turned in a circle three times before laying down and watching her with an annoyed look on his face. Tawny turned her attention back to her bag and retrieved two pokeballs that she knew contained pokemon. "Come on out Foil," A Honedge appeared first before she called on Squiggy. The Mareanie glanced around the room, still looking bored before crawling under the table and closing his eyes. "Well night then Squiggy, sweet dreams and sleep well buddy, tomorrow we're gonna challenge Falkner." Tawny patted the poison type pokemon before standing and trudging to her bed.
She flopped down on her back and Colgate laid down next to her as Foil found her way onto the bed as well. Tawny smiled at her partners before looking up at the ceiling. She remained like that, rolled over on her back, tracing patterns in her mind until Robby returned from the bathroom and she got up the change. She put on her pajamas and her Lileep slippers, brushing her teeth and hair for a final time before returning to the main room and flopping back onto the bed. After a few minutes of laying like that she finally rolled under the covers, Colgate curling up next to her and Foil sleeping near her back. From where she lay she could just barely see Squiggy from his perch under the table.
"Night everybody." She stated to both Robby and all of the pokemon, too tired to ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.