• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade kept thinking about it "Look I apreciate the offer but I want it to be my pokemon`s achievement," he said just before the nurse called for him to get his pokemon. Jade walked and got his pokemon from the nurse, "So what pokemon was it that you where offering?" he then asked as he sat back down.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
"oh, you will see" an energy ball came from the pc and out popped a Pokeball. kai walked over to the table. "lets go primape!" kai welled as primape came out of its Pokeball. right when it did, It punched me in the face, then hugged me. "I missed you two...now..can you please let goo" primape was crushing his ribs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow, now thats making me reconsider" said Jade followed by a giggle "Buuuuuut..... no." he said still reconsidering "Again I would feel bad for not winning with my pokemon, I hope you get that," he said as he looked at the primeape hugging Kai, "You need any help there?" he then asked.

Cyber_Poipole

"I mean...I didn't catch primape, it caught itself, I dropped a Pokeball" kai kept pushing primape. "and he punched it and here we are...so...I never even trained it, I sent it to the professor, and...it caused him enough trouble." kai finally got primape off. "Primape, this is jade," he introduced.

"Here are my pokemon," said Jade as he brought out all four of his pokemon "This is Squirtle, Zoroark, Roselia and Shinx," he said as he pointed to all his pokemon "And I`m Jade," he said "This is primeape," he said to each of his pokemon as they looked at at the large furball-like pokemon.

Cyber_Poipole

primape grabbed his pokeball off Kais belt and handed it to jade. "See, he wants to help you, don't you" primeape nodded. "MAAAAPE," the pokemon said as he handed the pokeball, putting it in jades face. "Just take him....he's a really helpful pokemon," Kai told. primape chanted and threw the pokeball in the air, and hugged all jades pokemon. it really wants to be on jades team.

"Hmm... Ok fine," Jade replied, "I guess I can`t say no to that," Jade said, "Well welcome to the team bud," he said as he took the pokeball, "We will smash that steelix into the ground where it came from!" said Jade getting determined with primape next to him also pumped up like him.

Cyber_Poipole

"alright..now...go" kai sat. "Ill go with you this time, I wanna watch" kai then grabbed his bag and got up. "I know, this time, your winning, never say no, and...I think your squrtle is close to evolving..I can feel it..same with shinx..OH...and...rosalia needs a leaf stone" kai began to walk out.

They walked into the gym "I want another battle!" said Jade, "Go steelix!" said Jasmine, "Go Squirtle," said Jade, squirtle ran forward "Use iron tail!" commanded Jasmine "Dodge It and use aqua!" commanded Jade, squirtle quickly dodged and slammed his tail onto steelix,"Use rock blast!" commanded Jasmine, it sent rocks flying at squirtle hurting it, then squirtle began to glow, "I guess you where right, huh?" said Jade to Kai, squirtle became a wartortle, "use water pulse!" counter with rock blast!" the two sent their attacks at eachover, there was a cloud of dust and wartortle fainted but he had dealt a lot of damage, "Return," said Jade returning Wartortle to its pokeball

"Go zoroark!" Jade threw out zoroarks pokeball and it appeared without a disguise, "Climb steelix!" Jade commanded, zoroark jumped onto steelix and ran up it, "Night slash!" zoroark slashed up "Rock throw!" steelix sent a large group of stones upwards making zoroark faint. "Ok I need your help, go primeape!" Jade threw primeapes pokeball and it jumped out ready to battle, "Karate Chop!" Primeape jumped forward and before anything hit at steelix taking it out.

"Good job, here is your badge," said Jasmine as she gave Jade his Mineral Badge. Jade walked back, "Thanks for the advice," he said to Kai "And the primeape," he held out primeapes pokeball to give it back.

Cyber_Poipole

"no" kai held hs hand out. "keep it, I'm not going to use him, I would just send him back to oak" kai smiled. "pluse, he likes you, more than he liked me....take care of him" kai smiled and stood up to walk out.

Jade smiled and looked at the pokeball, "Welcome to the team, primeape," he said for the second time, "Well, I will," he said as he put the pokeball into his bag and the badge in the side of his jacket, he then began to follow Kai outside the gym, "Well the next is the storm badge from Cianwood, the leader uses fighting types," he then said.

Cyber_Poipole

"hmm....rosalia would be useless" kai said as the two walked. "We need to get you a flying type...question is where" kai snapped his fingers. "The safari zone!!!" he said with a jolt.

"Well it`s good that I wanted to go there anyway," he said as he rubbed his hand on the back of his hair with his eyes close, "I hear it has one of the largest variety of species in the entire world," he said, "I really wanna see all of the different pokemon I`ve never seen before," he then added.

Cyber_Poipole

"good for both of us, hopefully they let me train their aswell...I had a dream that I should probably be training my butt off" kai looked at the sky. "somthing is coming for me...somthing big....I can feel it." kai took a breather and walked foward.

"Hmm, well I`m sure you can do it," said Jade as they kept walking "We should probably go to the hotel, it`s getting pretty late," said Jade as he looked into the dark sky, "I also need to heal my pokemon, they`re pretty hurt after that battle," he said looking back down to the pokemon center.

Cyber_Poipole

"the zone has a center right?" kai supposed, walking with his arms crossed. he heard the growls of a pokemon as he walked. "D...do...do you...hear that?" kai asked, looking into the holes in the bushes.

Jade looked around nervously, "What is that?" He put his finger on one of his pokeballs as he looked around, ready to throw at any second, "Get ready for anything," he said, his finger still desperately close to the button ready to press the second anything comes out.

Cyber_Poipole

another growl came from the bushes. "grrrr" then, out popped a usaring. The bear pokemon stood up and swong at the duo. "Raaaaa"
"Jade somthing is wrong with it" kai yelled.

Robby walked in the pokemon center just as Kyle and Percer were in the middle of a conversation with what appeared to be a Cyndaquill with them. While Paxton was getting a quick heal, Robby made small talk with the nurse.

Upon getting back his mon, he made his way to the two trainers, "Where are we gonna stay to prepare for our gym battles tomorrow?"

Jade instantly pulled of the pokeball and threw it out at incredibly fast speeds "Go Primeape!" primeape appeared and attacked the Ursuring with dual chop, it was hit back but began to run forward "I need a bit of help here Kai," Jade said as his primeape got in a battle ready position.

Cyber_Poipole

"go Nidoking!!!!" kai threw his pokeball and summoned nidoking. Nidoking pushed the usaraing back, eventaully using rock smash and suckerpunch to make it hurt.
"hmm....Pokeball, go!" kai threw a pokeball. 1....2.....3....'pop,' kai has cought usaraing.

"Wow, congrats!" said Jade, they walked back to the pokemon center and Jade gave his pokemon to the nurse, "Wow, if I get one more pokemon, I`ll have a full team of six," said Jade as he sat down to wait, "It feels like yesterday that me and squirtle were leaving pallet town to come to Johto,"

Cyber_Poipole

"oh, I forgot your from kanto" kai began to paint usaraings pokeball. "Did you try to beat the kanto gyms?" kai asked, putting the bursh down, blowing on it to dry.

"No, I left the day I got my starter, I have a few friends over there who are trying that, I wonder what they are doing rightnow," Jade said thinking back to his old friends, "We all agreed that one day we are going to meet again and battle after we have gotten all of our badges," he added.

Cyber_Poipole

"I'm your friend right" kai giggled and put ursaraings pokeball on his belt. "Can I join in that battle" he got up and walked to the pokemon center's door. "anyway, let's get a move on...WAIT...you can also get a psychic type to beat the leader...so...you can catch an abra at the safari zone...." kai told jade, just now remembering type advantages

Jade took his pokeballs from the nurse "Yeah I guess that`ll work too," he said as he caught up behind Kai, "I hope I catch something cool," he added as they walked out of the doors "So how are we planning on crossing the whirl islands tommorow?" Jade asked as they kept on walking.

Cyber_Poipole

"Charizard" kai replied. "we will fly on him to the islands, it may be a long flight" kai laughed as they entered the area of the safari zone. "Here, you go, I will as If I can train on some hostile pokemon" kai walked into the reception building.

Jade walked into the safari zone "Can I have 6 safari balls?" he asked "That will be 100 pokedollars," the man there said, he payed the money, took the safari balls, bait and rocks. He then walked into the safari zone, and looked back to see Kai walk into the building, "I wonder what pokemon I`m gonna find," he said to himself as he looked around the area, it was filled with so many different pokemon.

Last edited:

Cyber_Poipole

kai put ursaring against a tauros. "retaliate, then use Fury claw" kai was learning ursarings moves to try to come up with strategies to beat Clair, Kai knows the troubles ahead.

Jade threw a stone at a trapinch, it began to run away but then he threw a safari ball to catch it. "3, 2, 1 Click!" and the ball caught the trapinch, he ran forward and picked it up, he walked over to a plains area and an abra appeared, he quickly threw a safari ball but it teleported away, "Come on!" he said to himself.

Cyber_Poipole

Kai then used Charizard. "Dragon claw to stun, seismic toss and flame blast!!!" Charizard was tired, but willing to train....but...kai knew he wasn't training for clair...he was training for the pokemon league. in case he lost the battle at mount silver.

Jade looked over and saw the abra on a tree, he threw another pokeball at it but it again teleported away, he looked around but then heard "1, 2, 3, Click," "What?" he said he looked behind a tree and saw the safari ball had caught something, "I`ll see what that was later," he said to himself, "I guess thats 7 pokemon in total," he looked over and saw the abra he then threw three safari balls and one of them landed on abra, "Finally," he said, "Well probably time to head back," he said as he began to walk back.

Cyber_Poipole

"about time, you ready for the gym?" kai asked as the pair began to walk. "I got some insane training done. Im ready for clairs gym, and ready for the pokemon league...I need to win..anyway, lets get to ceinwood as fast as possible" kai pumped his arm and began to walk fast.

"Ready as I`ll ever be!" said Jade as he ran behind Kai, "I managed to catch an abra, trapinch and another pokemon that fell into a pokeball, I`ll have to send two into the pc, I`m not sure who I`ll send there," he then said, "I hope I can take out the leader with these pokemon," he added as he looked at his pokeballs on his belt.

Cyber_Poipole

"alright" kai said. "ceinwood, now, you wanna go immediately?" kai said looking around. "or we could spend the night in the hotel" kai pointed and looked up the giant skyscraper of a hotel. "holy crap that's huge..." kai gulped a little looking up at the top.

"Lets stay in the hotel, I can challenge it tommorow," said Jade as he looked around "Wow," he said "That IS huge!" he said looking at the tower, the top looked like it was miles away, the night was shadowy dark, the moon was covered in clouds stopping any of its light from entering the sky, they walked into the hotel and Jade ordered a room.

Cyber_Poipole

Kai walked in the door. "wow, this place is amazing..." kai put his bag on the table and jumped onto his bed. "These are comferable dude," he said as he bounced. "I haven't slept on a bed like this since viridian city" kai rolled over. "Tell me, have you been in love?" kai wanted to get to know more about jades life before they met.

Jade lay down in his bed and let out his Abra "No I never have, my town is pretty small anyway," he then brought out the pokemon in the pokeball that missed to the abra, it came out to be a smeargle "Wow, I`ve never seen one of those before!" he said as he brought out his pokedex "Smeargle marks the boundaries of its territory using a body fluid that leaks out from the tip of its tail. Over 5,000 different marks left by this Pokémon have been found." the pokedex said "Wow thats weird, welcome to the team you two," he said as he put his head on the pillow comfortably.

Cyber_Poipole

"hmm...smergel is a rare pokemon, congrats," kai laid down. "I'm going to sleep-" before he could say anything else he was out cold, asleep, nothing could wake him...almost nothing.....

Jade brought out his four other pokemon to sleep out of their pokeballs Wartortle, Zoroark, Roselia and Shinx as he decided it wouldn`t be the best for primeape to be in a room like this, "Ok, Goodnight," he said as he put his head back down in his pillow and fell asleep, after a few minutes all his pokemon where sound asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.