• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Kai walked out of the gym, holding his badge to the sun. "Number 5," he said to himself. He went to the pokemon center, then began to walk down route 30. "Wheres the kid." he shrugged and kept going. he then sat and threw his team. Charizard, nidoreno, riolu, and lapris appeared out of the pokeballs. "Good job team, now lets rest." he set up camp, charizard lit a campfire, lapris swam in the lake, nidoreno fell asleep, and kai was feeding riolu. "One day....one Day" he looked into the starry sky.

After another few minutes of running, Tawny stopped once more to catch her breath. This seemed pointless, why had Colgate dragged her out here, into the middle of the woods, off the trail? She glanced up at the leaves above her, hoping to be able to see some sort of sign as to where she was, but she came up empty. Tawny groaned and glanced at the trees around her, before realizing that she could no longer see Colgate. Tawny froze, her heart racing as she turned to her left and scanning the trees, maybe he'd run off that way? She turned in a full circle, hoping to see a tuft of grey fur only to come up empty. "Colgate?" She called hesitantly at first before calling his name louder, a second time. Tawny began to jog through the trees, heading in the direction they'd first been running. "Colgate?!" She called even louder than the last two times as she tried to pick her brain for the last route they'd been on. It was in the thirties, she knew that, which wasn't incredibly helpful knowledge as many of Johto's routes were in the thirties.

Cyber_Poipole

"What the." Kai stood up as his pokemon slept. "Is anyone their, hello" he yelled into the tree-filled woods "must've been some pokemon" kai sat back down, pet riolu, and stood back up. "gahh....foods low" he went to some bushes to pick berries and trees to pick apples. "Colgate...not a pokemon I've heard of" he muttered as he picked fruit.

Jade had wanted to set up camp and so he was just outside of violet city on route 31, "Wonder where that guy went," he said as he watched the zorua shapeshift into all different types of pokemon, "Huh weird," he set out a tent in a small opening in the forest, and then saw an eevee run past him, "huh, didn`t know they lived around these areas," he said as the eevee ran back.

Cyber_Poipole

"YaAAAWWWN" kai awoke with riolu on his lap. "Alright everyone, return to your pokeballs" he took out and returned them to their pokeballs. He began to walk down route 31, seeing a familiar face. "HEY, JADE" he yelled, running to him.

"Colgate! Please! Come on buddy!" Tawny bit her bottom lip as she paused in a small clearing. She glanced left and right again, wishing she could see better in the dark. The thought struck her and she instantly felt dumb as she slung her backpack off her back and quickly undid the zipper, reaching her hand into her bag to blindly dig for the flashlight her dad had insisted she had to bring. Her fingers found metal and she let out a sigh of relief as she pulled it out of the bag. With a flick of the switch, the trees around her were illuminated by the flashlight's beam. "Colgate?" She called again as she rezipped her bag and slung it over a shoulder, continuing her trek. "Come out!" She paused for a second, thinking of as many bargaining tools as she could find. "I'll give you the last of the malasadas? Or one of the pink pokebeans you like that dad packed?" She paused but continued on when there was no response. "How about a nice brushing? I've got your favorite brush?" The bushes to her left shook and Tawny spun on her heel, hoping to see her beloved eevee.

"Oh, hey!" Jade said looking up, "Huh there you where," he said, "Ok zorua return!" he opened zorua`s pokeball and it entered it, his squirtle then ran over and jumped onto Jade`s shoulder, "So, where to next?" asked Jade as he quicky packed up, grabbed his bag and then got up onto his feet.

Cyber_Poipole

"Well, the next gym of course, I wanna actually win the pokemon league this time" he made a gesture of assurance. "Whats the next town with a gym" Kai showed him the badge he won from Falkner. "All I need is a few more, How many do you need?"

"Ugh, about 7," he said noticing how far behind he was, "Well I`ll just have to make sure I can catch up!" he said reassuring himselft "The next gym is in Azalea town," he said checking his map, "Have you beaten that one already?" he said closing the map, "We just need to go south of violet city and we should be there after following the route,"

Tawny let out a sigh of relief as Colgate popped into view, his ears tilted towards her and he let out a shot call before rushing towards her and bounding up her clothes to rest on her shoulder, nuzzling her cheek with his head. Tawny flung her arms out for balance as to avoid toppling over with the additional 15 lbs that had launched at her. She let out a laugh and brought up her hand to pet his ears and ruffle the fur on his head. "Hey there. Where'd you go?" She asked as he hopped down from her shoulder and landed gracefully on the ground, spinning around to look at her. Colgate let out a cry in response and began to walk away again, pausing to look back at her as he did so. "Okay, just don't run off again please." Tawny nodded and began to walk after the eevee who kept up a manageable pace this time. After a few minutes of walking and hopping over two fallen trees, Colgate finally stopped and Tawny glanced around. Around her was a clearing, the perfect size for a camp for the night. At the edge of said clearing was a small patch of berries, oran berries if she remembered correctly. "So this was all for a couple of berries?" Tawny asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at her pokemon. Colgate let out a cry as if to agree before padding away and flopping down in the grass. Tawny rolled her eyes but smiled as she released her other pokemon from their pokeballs and set up camp for the night.

Cyber_Poipole

"Azalea....I have to see it, its been awhile since I first started here." kai looked at his badges and put them back on his belt. "Seven, oh yeah, you need 8 to enter the leauge" Kai looked at his riolus pokeball. "Lets not waist any time, lets go"

"Ok," said Jade, they walked into Violet city and headed South to route 32, "Wow there`s so many pokemon around here!" there where pokemon running, swimming and flying around them almost not noticing them, his squirtle jumped off and started to talk and play with some of them but then jumped back onto his shoulder.

"Here we are. welcome to violet city. the gym's a flying type. so it could be best if you could go train and maybe catch a wild pokemon? I dunno here's some potions." Said Sushia smileing at Hadix's cyndaquil. "Also there's the sprout tower if you wanna train more between your cyndaquil and Skarmory." Also there's a guy right next to the pokemon center with a box full of baby pokemon from every region. Hadix noticed a Eletrike sleeping in the box crying. then the guy replied. "That eletrike was born from a egg and it's crying because it was released into the wild. so we found it and shipped it to me. its 30 pokedollers for only one pokemon. and that's it." then Hadix said "ok I will pick eletrike as my third partner!" and she paid the man 30 and used her pokeball on it. 1.... 2..... 3...… CLICK! The eletrike was caught and its data was put into the pokedex! "Eletrike the lighting pokemon. Eletrikes fur stores static electristy while running at breakneck speeds. they use it to speed up even more." She named it Tazlow. Sushia saw a litten sleeping and said "I want this Litten!" and paid 30 pokedollers. and patted litten on the head. making it yawn and stretch and wake up. "Im gonna call you Canyan!" said Sushia in glee while putting it in a pokeball. "Cynda cynda quil cyn!" said Caramel picking up a secent of a marketplace with fresh food. "Looks like you wanna take a rest. well the pokemon center is a motel too so you can rest there if you like." also there's some restuarnts that have Johtonise cuisine. here i'll shout you out at the local Sushi slider!" said Sushia and they went there. The next day, They both trained at the Sprout tower and soon. they were ready to challenge the gym. "I will go in first. and I will tell you how I did." Sushia said and Hadix waited until she heard a door open and Sushia came out with a badge case holding the first badge. "Falkner was easy. all I needed was to switch my pokemon and also I got a pretty wing as a gift from falkner." sushia said "Ok ill meet ya at union cave for a battle!" Then sushia left Then Hadix came inside and saw Falkner up on a high ledge.
"Welcome to my gym, challenger!" said falkner over the wind blowing. "Now lets see if you can beat me!" Suddenly Hadix was lifted in the air and had to grab on a nearby ledge. "Well looks like my flying types will make you get beat!" then a referee came up and said "this will be a 2 on 2 gym battle so Hadix give me that Skarmory of yours don't worry I'm gonna give it back to you. anyway the battle will end when the opposing team faints. Let the battle commence!" "Go Spearow!" said falkner! "Go Caramel!" said Hadix! "Cyndaquil!" said Caramel with a smug look on its face. "Spearow use tackle!" Said Falkner. "Dodge the attack caramel and use ember!" Said Hadix. Caramel's dodged and hit Spearow making it faint. "Spearow is unable to battle So Caramel the cyndaquil wins... oh wait its evolving...." Said the referee. "Huh caramel is... cuter.... its really evolved!" "Quilava? Lava Quil." said Caramel wanting to be switched for Tazlow. "Ok im switching pokemon for round 2!" said Hadix. "Go Hoothoot!" said falkner! "Go tazlow" said Hadix "Tazlow use thundershock!" said Hadix. Tazlow charged up and slammed some electric power onto hoothoot fainting it in the process. "We have a winner! Hadix won the battle!" said the referee. "Let me go get you something. it will be a badge case with the badge you just got. also here's a pretty wing." said falkner. "Also here's your pokemon back." the referee says. "Azalea towns the next area with a gym." Says falkner. Then hadix was flown down to the ground slowly but at a medium pace. then she left the gym. and she went to the shops for some camping goods and food to pack along the way. so she bought a nice and spacey tent for 50 and also bought some food and medical supplies for 45. then she walked out of Violet city satisfied knowing that she will become a champion in a few weeks.

Cyber_Poipole

"your squrtle is quite social" kai smiled as he said that as the two walked down south. "My pokemon are all really shy towards others....after...nevermind" kai took out riolus pokeball. It looked...different. It was painted to look like a lucario, the top was a dark blue with a black line in the middle, and the bottom was a tan with a silver line down the middle, but besides that, it looked like a normal pokeball. He put it away, sigh, and kept walking with Jade.

(all of his pokeballs were painted to look like the pokemon they have in them)

"So what town do you come from?" asked Jade changing the topic as they kept on walking "I`m from pallet town in kanto but I moved here only just after getting my starter pokemon, so what about you?" Jade asked as they slowly approached union cave and the entrance to Azalea town.

Cyber_Poipole

"Im from viridian city" kai replied. He then saw the buldings in Azalea town. "wow, what gym type is this." he looked around. "This place does seem familiar." Grabbing his bag, he began to walk over to the pokemon center.

Jade walked in and gave his pokemon to the nurse "It`s a bug type gym, the gym leader is bugsy," he said looking at his map "So who is going to challenge him first?" he asked "I don`t really care that much," he said as the nurse took away the pokeballs from the front desk to heal them.

Cyber_Poipole

"I've already beaten her, she was the first one I challenged." Kai smirked. "so, you will be the one to challenge him, a little tip, don't use any water type pokemon, one bug knows razor leaf" kai urged, feeding his baby riolu. "she wasn't hard, but she wasn't easy though, but Im not a novice, I'm master-class trainer, so yours should be easy."

Walking down the route, Hadix and her team come across Sushia near the pokecenter. "Huh Hadix you really wanna battle? well lets go to union cave then but sadly a team rocket grunt stole my Poor Canyan! and he ran torwards the Ruins of Alph. you should go and get my litten back." Hadix thought something and didn't know what team rocket was. "What is Team rock kit?" Hadix replied "Some evil org that supposed to be disbanded 3 years ago but somehow they returned..... but how?" said Sushia "Anyway go to the ruins of alph and get that litten back!"

They walked in, there was a platform over a gorge, it was shaped like a small spider, Jade walked onto it and it started moving giving him a shock. He crossed the gorge on the platform and was taken to the battlefield where Bugsy was "If you want to win the hive badge, you`ll have to beat me!" He said "I`m an expert with bugs!". Jade threw a pokeball "Lets battle!" he said, zorua flew out disguised as a pidgeotto, "Go metapod!" said Bugsy as he threw a pokeball "Ok, this battle will be a 3 on 3!" he said, Jade looked at his pokeballs "I`ve only got 2" he thought to himself.

"Ok use scratch!" Jade yelled, his zorua ran forward still in disguise, "Dodge it!" said Falkner but the metapod was too scared of what it thought to be a predator, "Oh come on!" he said as he slapped his face, zorua ran forward and scratched at metapod making it faint, "Wow that was easy," thought Jade

"Go kakuna!" he threw the pokeball and kakuna appeared infront of zorua "Use poison sting!" he yelled "Dodge it!" Jade commanded. The still disguised zorua dodged all the stingers sent at it and quickly scratched at kakuna with fury swipes taking it out after 2 hits, "It can`t be this easy," he thought to himself again.

"Go scyther!" yelled Bugsy as he threw a pokeball "This is where the battle truly starts, those where just decoys!" he said, the scyther appeared and without any command used fury cutter taking out zorua while revealing its true identity, "So you where in disguise huh?" Bugsy said, "Squirtle I need your help," Jade said to his squirtle, his squirtle ran forward onto the battlefield from his shoulder, "Use water pulse!" yelled Jade, "Use fury cutter!" yelled Bugsy, squirtle held out his hands and formed a sphere of water, he threw it at the scyther but it sliced right through it, "Use aqua tail!" "Use fury cutter!" the two trainers commanded, squirtle surrounded his tail with water, he slammed his tail at scyther and it countered with fury cutter, the battlefield was covered with an explosion of water, after a few seconds Jade saw squirtle standing on the fainted scyther, "Great job, heres your hive badge," said Bugsy as he gave Jade his badge, Jade left and crossed the gorge again back to Kai, "Thats my second badge!" he said putting it away.

Cyber_Poipole

"great job, little less intense than mine, but good" Kai smiled and walked out the building. "wheres the..uhh...next gym" kai some reason had a hard time remembering what word to say. "I need 3 more badges." Kai began to walk to the pokemon center to rest for the night.

"Colgate no! Ugh." Tawny muttered under her breath as she grabbed her eevee from behind and pulled him up to her chest. Using one hand she held the small normal type pokemon and with the other she attempted to wrestle her only container of toothpaste from his jaws. "Come on, give it back!" The fluffy pokemon refused to loosen his grip on the toothpaste as he wriggled in her arms. She sat down, worried she'd drop him if he kept squirming. She pulled on the toothpaste, trying not to yank too hard and hurt her partner but there was no prevail. After a solid minute of this she gave up and let him go, Colgate jumped from her lap and ran halfway across their makeshift camp, toothpaste still lodged in his jaws. "Why are you like this?" Tawny shook her head as she watched her eevee lay down and gnaw on the container, his sharp teeth creating holes in the plastic. Tawny flopped onto her back and lay staring up at the trees, and watching the leaves move with a rustle as a breeze blew through the clearing. Colgate was a handful, that was for sure, she'd spent most of the morning sitting around the small camp before deciding she had to get on the road again if she wanted to make it to Violet City sometime tomorrow. While she'd been gathering her things Colgate had once again, this happened more frequently than any proud trainer might wish to admit, snuck into her bag and grabbed her last remaining container of toothpaste to chew on. This was a weird habit he'd developed before he'd been given to her, a habit she'd realized after having him for a week and finding teeth marks in her toothpaste container. A muffled cry startled her and Tawny turned to see Colgate sitting next to her, toothpaste in his mouth. She frowned at him but couldn't hold it, no matter how crazy he was, he was still her partner and she loved him. Colgate dropped the toothpaste beside her and let out another cry before padding away towards the patch of berries at one side of the camp. "Wow, thanks." She stated as she glanced over at the toothpaste container that was now covered in tiny holes and no longer doing much in the field of containing the toothpaste. Tawny sighed as she sat up, knowing it was going to be a long day.

"The next gym is up northwest from here," said Jade after taking out his map, "The gym leader there is whitney with her normal type pokemon," he added "Wow we are getting through these gyms insanely quickly it should only be 2 weeks before we are done with them all," he said

Hadix came to the ruins of alph and she saw the team rocket grunt. "Hey give that litten back! its my rival's pokemon, not yours!" Hadix yelled at the team rocket grunt "Well if you want it you gotta defeat me but beware I have a pokemon that is better than yours, Go rattata!" the Rattata landed on the ground looking for the target. "Go Blendy!" Hadix said while she threw out the Skarmory land in go the ground. "Rattata go and use Quick Attack!" The rattata starts to run at a breakneck speed then it gets a headache because of its steel body "What the?" The team rocket grunt said in awe and confusion "Normal attacks are not that good against Steel pokemon, Blendy use peck!" Blendy pecked the rattata fainting it in the progress. "Oh no my only pokemon. fine here's the weird fire cat." The team rocket grunt replied. "Well if you wanna become a helper you could join us and disband team rocket" Hadix replied. "Yeah maybe you're right.... team rocket's crap nowadays and we also work undercover... looks like I gotta go and get outta team rocket. my name is Coffi and I will go and disband myself from team rocket. i'll meet you at Goldenrod's Pokémon center." so she runs away with her rattata in the pokeball. Then Hadix walked down to the pokecenter and gave litten back. 'Canyan I missed you so much! thanks Hadix now im off to union cave but its night so lets rest." so the rested at the pokemon center until the morning struck. Hadix and Sushia saw 2 pokegears from the team rocket grunt Coffi with a note on one of them. Hadix read the note. "To hadix and the person that had their litten stolen, I got some good news. I was disbanded from team rocket and got some cash so I bought some of it on these poke-gears. I came to the pokemon center here and put a box on one of the tables and im on my way to Goldenrod as we speak, Coffi" Sushia thought about who was that team rocket grunt really looked like but they trained at union cave and beyond.

After slinging her bag over her shoulder and making sure she had all of her pokeballs and potions stored safely in said bag, Tawny set off towards Violet city again, Colgate leading the way. They returned to the trail within ten minutes of trekking through the forest. Her eevee hopped along merrily, chasing leaves and letting out excited cries. Tawny fiddled with the thumb holes of her hoodie, humming to herself as they continued. Colgate paused and flicked his ears back towards her, letting out a cry as if humming along. Tawny laughed and continued to hum as Colgate returned to scattering pebbles and chasing some more leaves. After walking for what seemed like forever, Tawny checked her town map on her pokedex, they weren't far from Violet City, she realized and if they kept at this pace - with no further distractions - then they would be there before dinner. "Let's keep it up buddy, not much farther." she called to her partner. Colgate had abandoned the art of chasing leaves, preferring to leap from one patch of grass to the next that littered the dirt that made up the trail.

Last edited:
Kyle had followed Falkner's advice and gone to the Sprout Tower. Upon entering the tower Kyle noticed monks on almost every floor. As he made his way up the tower he noticed that all of the trainers had Bellsprouts, which were very easy to defeat with his Hoothoot. Soon, Kyle had reached the top and prepared to fight the head monk. But a surprise came when he turned the corner and saw that Silver had already defeated the head monk. "So twerp, you really think that these feeble old guys can make you stronger?" Silver said. "You're as big a pushover as you're Pokemon. If you want a real fight, then I suggest you fight me. 1 on 1." Silver sent out his Cyndaquil and Kyle responded by sending out his Totodile. Silver ordered Cyndaquil to use Smokescreen, which made it difficult for Totodile to see. Cyndaquil then followed that up with a Tackle which knocked Totodile down. Totodile got back up and used Rage which did minimal damage to Cyndaquil. Then Cyndaquil used Ember, which set the Smokescreen on fire with Totodile inside. Totodile stumbled out with severe burn damage and for a minute Kyle didn't know what to do. Then Kyle got an idea. Kyle ordered Totodile to use Rage again, which knocked Cyndaquil into the wall behind it. With that, Kyle and Totodile had won the battle and Silver used an Escape Rope to leave. Kyle exited the tower and saw an older girl with dark brown hair and a torn yellow hoodie, who looked very scratched up. Kyle approached the girl and said, "Hey, are you okay? You look like you've been hit by a Hyper Beam."

Last edited:

Cyber_Poipole

"Haven't fought Whitney yet, let's go" Kai smiled and looked outside. "On second thought, lets stay here....we need to rest, and it's getting dark." he handed his pokemon to nurse joy and checked into a rest-room.

Jade handed his pokeballs and bought a room for himself to rest in "Ok, I`m going to head in, I`ll see ya later," he said to Kai as he walked into his room, he put down his bag and went back to collect his pokemon, he took them from the counter and let both his pokemon out into his room.

Cyber_Poipole

Late at night, kai snuck outside, trying not to wake anyone. he sat on one side of the battlefield in the back of the pokemon center, looking into the sky. "Dad....." he winced. "Im...going to be better than you" he then looked at riolus Pokeball. "And....win the Johto league for you...Syd..." He put the Pokeball close to his head, then shortened it and placed it on his belt. He stood up, looking at the other side of the field. He remembered the Kanto league. It was him vs a trainer who was top 10 in the world, who was his rival in Kanto. He called upon Charizard, then nidoreno, then lapris. they all failed. "No" Kai shook his head, sending him back to reality. he then began to remember Syd. she had brown hair, black eyes, and...Kai didn't want to remember her. "Stay strong kai" He looked again at riolus Pokeball. "Stay strong." he then looked at the sky.

In Jade`s room everyone was fast asleep, but then there was a noise of somebody walking coming from outside and squirtle woke up and made a small cry "Squirt!", Jade woke up and sat in his bed "Huh?" he said. "Go back to sleep someone was probably just walking around," he said still drowzy, he yawned and the two went back to sleep.

Cyber_Poipole

"Jade...he can help...." kai shook his head. "he cant....team rockets to strong...and so is my brother" kai sat again. He began to have another flashback. Syd was walking next too him, painting on a Pokeball. "Syd, what are you doing!!!"
"painting chameleons Pokeball"
"Why"
"So you never get mixed up"
The flashback ended and he sat. eventually, he walked back inside and into his room.

zorua had been sleeping on the windowsill at the edge of the pokemon center, but he had been woken up by the others in the room and had been watching outside ever since, he looked out suspiciously, knowing something was wrong, after a few minutes he saw the other trainer walk back so he fell asleep as well.

Name: Robby
Appearance: fair caucasian skin, dark brown hair, blue eyes. Wears black pants, a salmon colored t shirt and white sneakers.
Origin: Petalburg City, Hoenn Region
Pokemon: Sableye (Gem) Shiny Umbreon (Blue) Silazzle (Venom) and Tropius (Paxton)

Robby came upon Violet City riding on Paxton, his Tropius. Gem clung to his backpack as they came to landing by the pokemon center. After being handed a treat, Paxton was returned to his pokeball. He made his way into the pokemon center, Gem perched on his shoulder and ears perked up. He pulled out a shiny luxury ball and put it on the counter. "My Umbreon needs healing please." He said quietly as he thanked her and took a seat.

Cyber_Poipole

in the mourning, Kai began to walk out ahead of jade. "So, where the next gym again?" kai asked him. for some reason, he felt pumped and happier than he was before.

"Goldenrod city!" said Jade, refreshed from the last night of sleep, walking from behind. This time zorua was walking behind them with squirtle next to him, "First we need to go through Ilex forest though, then route 34 and thats it," he said "We should be able to get there in less than a day," he then added.

Cyber_Poipole

"Alright, let's not waste any time" Kai began walking through the forest. "Damn, so many pokemon, its amazing" Kai was in aw as he saw pokemon in trees, flying, and eating. He kept walking through, he seemed intent on getting to the gym.

Then they were at Azalea town and their pokemon were a bit beat from the pokemon training plus a rival battle that Hadix won. "Wow that battle was great. we should check out the places in Azalea right Vineko?.... Where is vineko anyway." Sushia said in awe then a girl comes over and says "The secret ceremony is today! so your Bulbasaur will evolve and will bring back a miracle seed as a gift." Sushia looks around looking for a place to wait for Vineko to return. Then a wild shroomish comes along with Vineko. "Saur saur ivysaur ivysaur saur!" Said Vineko "Really is this for hadix? a shroomish? aww you are the best pokemon ever!" Sushia said happily. and Hadix using the ball on it. 1.... 2.... 3..... CLICK! The wild Shroomish became a member of her team. the data was read to the dex. "Shroomish the mushroom pokemon. Its habitat in johto is the ilex forest where the soil is perfect and great and the rotting plant materiel or compost is used as their food." Hadix laughed and said "Its not that hard to find the secret festival for the Bulbasaur here, isn't that right Shroomy?" Shroomy nuzzled against Vineko thinking that its a pillow. "That was one cute shroomish" Said a voice behind both Hadix and Sushia making them jump. "AHHH what was that for?" both Sushia and Hadix said "Oops im sorry im the gym leader here but you gotta wait. team rocket has invaded the place. so you could sit on down at the pokemon center if you want to. you just gotta wait and don't buy the slowpoke tails because they are I dunno cut off from our slowpokes here! you can call me bugsy." He said. so the two girls sat down and in the pokemon center.

"Wow!" said Jade, he turned on his phone and started playing some music from sinnoh, instantly a budew walked out of a tree and started walking with the two pokemon behind them dancing to the music without Jade noticing. The pokemon where playing together for a few minutes of walking Jade looked back at the pokemon "You`ve made a friend huh?" he said and giggled, then squirtle jumped onto Jade`s backpack and pulled out a pokeball and dropped it on the ground, "What?" he asked, but then the budew intentionally entered the pokeball, "Well welcome to the team, I guess," he said and smirked as he let the budew out of the pokeball.

Cyber_Poipole

"Nice...I'm good with the pokemon I have" Kai told him. "But its good for trainers like you to have a lot, in case one fails...say, you haven't really met my pokemon have you, youve only seen them?" kai asked.

"Oh yeah, huh," Jade replied "I guess I really haven`t met the three of them, wait there is three of them right?" he added "So there`s like Lapras, Charizard and Riolu right?" he then asked as the pokemon walked behind him happily getting towards some of the darker parts of the forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.