• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ted walked to the Pokemon lab. He was about to get his first Pokemon off Professor Elm. Luckily, Ted lived close to the lab so Ted was the first to arrive.
"Welcome Teddy, I assume you're here for your first pokemon," Professor Elm said as Teddy entered the lab.
"That's correct and I have already chosen," Ted said walking to Cyndaquil's Pokeball. Ted sent him out.
"Hi, i'm your new trainer, I'm going to call you.... Torch!" Ted said happily. Torch liked the name and jumped onto Ted's Shoulder.
"Oh and one more thing, Cyndaquil doesn't like to go inside it's pokeball for an unknown reason," Professor Elm said.
"That's fine!" Ted exclaimed. Ted exited the lab and sat on a nearby bench, waiting for more trainers and soon to be trainers to show up.

Last edited:
Ross was walking down Route 29 to New Bark Town to go and get his starter pokemon, despite already owning an Eevee. Ross arrived at the pokemon lab and walked in.
"Welcome, Ross, are you here for a starter pokemon?" Professor Elm said.
"Yes, do you still have a Chikorita, Professor Elm?" Ross said to Professor Elm.
"I do still have a Chikorita, do you want this pokemon?" The professor asked Ross
"Yes please, Professor." Ross replied.
Professor Elm gave Ross the pokeball containing Chikorita.
Ross noticed a boy sitting on a bench in the lab.
"What pokemon did you get?" Ross asked him.

Last edited:
charles woke up and he walked trough to the pokemon lab..........

" i want totodile please" said charles
"you are on your lucky day this is the only starter remaining" said profesor elm
" well i keep it' replied charles menwile he grabed th totodile pokeball from the table

................" there is a trainer to battle in some place, totodile need to level-up"

Nate walked in with a beaming smile, reflected his eagerness to get his journey underway. "We're here, Mila. We're finally here, Mila," Nate said to the Pichu that was sitting on his head in a relieved tone. "Pichu! Pi!" Cheered Mila, throwing her hand in the air in celebration.

Nate strolled through the lab inspecting the cool gadgets he walked past as he made his way to Professor Elm. "Hey, Professor! It was such a long journey, but we're finally here!" Nate said, still showing his eagerness. "Well, Nate. Welcome to the Johto region. Here, this will help you on your journey," Said Professor Elm as he gave Nate a pile of Pokeballs and a Pokedex. Nate internally cheered but it came out as a twitch in his leg on the outside. He happily accepted and placed the items in his bag.

Nate noticed a few other trainers who seemed to be fresh, boo use just like himself. "Hey guys, are you guys from around here? 'Cause I don't actually know all that much about this region in general," chuckled Nate itching his cheek. "Pichu!" Cheered Mila waving hi to the trainers.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Well, this is a big crowd of people!! I'm Ted and this is my partner Torch!" Teddy Exclaimed.
"Cynda Cyndaquil!!" Torch Cried. Teddy really wanted to battle someone badly.
"We could all battle each other with our Pokemon," Teddy said to the guys. He knew it was odd and random for him to say that but he was desperate because Ted had never battled before..

(OOC: remember that our pokes ar level 5 so they didnt have elemntal atacks)

lets battle.......... a friendly battle will not hurt what do tou think

charles was exited it wiil be his first battle and he wont lose it

(OOC: remember that our pokes ar level 5 so they didnt have elemntal atacks)

lets battle.......... a friendly battle will not hurt what do tou think

charles was exited it wiil be his first battle and he wont lose it
(OOC: That doesn't matter becuase the Pokecharms rules says to roleplay like ti was the anime, so your not restricted to the leveling and such to the game)

BIC: "I mean, I never really had a Pokemon battle before," Nate replied kind of nervous. "Mila and I are fresh off the boat from Hoenn and we only met a couple of days before then, but we're the best of friends, despite having a few arguments when we first met each other," Nate explained.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Well, 3 of us only just got a Pokemon so it's fair I guess," Teddy said. Ted wanted to battle but he didn't know who to battle. "Battling the Totodile would likely be a challenge, the Chikorita would be easier and Pichu would be uhh," Teddy said quietly to himself.
"Does anyone want to battle someone else?" Teddy said. Ted couldn't choose who he wanted to battle.

(OOC: thanks for the information Gpig5 i really didnt know that)

"Be a man and fight me, you are afraid of losing or simply your pokemon is to week" said charles in a despotic tone..................

"all of you are weak" yelled charles but later in her mind he rember that two of the pokemons have advantaje from his Totodile................

Last edited:
"I wouldn't really like to battle, if that's fine with you guys." Ross said to the others in the lab "I mean I'll battle if you want me to."
Ross was nervous at the thought of having a pokemon battle as he had never seen one happen.

Last edited:
Nate looked around the room at the other trainers to see if anyone will volunteer to battle the trainer and stop them complaining, but no one did. He felt like this was his chance to start off his journey with a boom. He confidently raised his hand and had a serious look on his face. "I'll battle!"

After Tori had her later as usual breakfast with her Neourk, she quickly went out of her house after locking the door. She carried the Neourk in her arms like a newborn baby, as she was eager to explore what waited her in the region of Johto. She walked over to the Pokémon Laboratory where she needed to get her device upgraded by another Pokémon in the lab that specialized in digital gadgets and cyber machinery. After a few brief minutes, she arrived at the Laboratory and said to Professor Elm in a calm tone while keeping a modest grip on the fussy Neourk, "Well hello Professor. I am here to see the Pokémon that has this blue and pinkish body since I need to get this thing upgraded to Johto standards."

The Professor replied while gracefully leading her to the Pokémon in her request, "Alright Tori, well I've been expecting you... you sure did arrive a bit later than usual, and by the way, the Pokémon you are talking about is Porygon. He's straight ahead next to that computer over there."

Tori nodded at the Professor in response, as she went over to the Porygon and said to him, "Hello P- Porygon, I'm here to get my device upgraded since it can't really scan other Pokémon that are not in my native region. Can you please tune it up for me?" The Porygon gave a silent nod at her, as he quickly grabbed the device and inserted the tip of his right, prismatic feet into the little socket that was on the bottom of the device's handle. After some seconds elapsed, the Porygon ejected the tip of his feet and gave the device back to Tori. She beamed out a grateful smile and gave him a content nod while patting his parallelogram-like body. The Porygon smiled back at her, as she went back to the Professor and said, "Alright, looks like it's upgraded now! I think that I might give this a try on the Porygon."

The Professor smiled at her, as she said to her while giving her some Poké Balls, "Well, go on ahead Tori. Also, here are some Poké Balls for you. Use them to catch other Pokémon, but I'd strongly suggest to weaken them first before doing so. Don't go too soft, or it'll not work... don't go too hard, or they'll faint on you." Tori nodded at the Professor's advice after she received the Poké Balls, as she lifted up the handgun-shaped device that she held in both hands with a tight grip. She grasped down on the black trigger handle after pointing the device at the Porygon, as a small monitor popped out from the left side soon after. There was a loading bar on the monitor that gradually filled up, as it steadily displayed his information. The information on the Porygon would become more detailed the longer she scanned him, as she stopped scanning him soon after to see if the Porygon's tuning up worked. She carefully scanned the monitor like a submarine's sonar, as she was astounded on what she saw for such a quick scan. The monitor's text read to her examining eyes:

Pokémon Name: Unknown
Pokémon Species: Porygon
Poké Browser Number (Camtonia): #???
Poké Browser Number (Johto): #220
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Gender: It is unknown whether he is a male, female, or genderless.
Habitat: His natural habitat is unknown as of now.
Ability: Unknown
Moves Known: None of Porygon's moves are currently known.
Poké Browser Entry: "Porygon is a synthetically made Pokémon that is capable of maneuvering around with ease in Cyberspace. As it does not need to eat or even breathe, people are often eager to experiment with it in various environments."
Type Vulnerabilities: None of its type vulnerabilities are currently known, as the Pokémon had been scanned too quickly.

After reading the information that was on the monitor, she was astounded by what she saw, as she said to the Porygon, "Hey, thanks little guy... I suppose that you're the one that deals with computers and stuff..." The Porygon gave off a giggling nod at her, as he turned around and went back to working on the computer. When Tori glanced around the Laboratory, she noticed that there was also a group of people that were also inside the lab, since she had been oblivious to them at first. She walked over to a boy with a Pichu after she heard the fact that he was going to battle with someone else, as she said to him, "Battle? That seems rather interesting... though I'll probably just watch whoever you're fighting then since my little guy is a bit aggressive when it comes to that..."

She sheepishly took a few steps back and sat on the chair, as she glanced over at the Pichu that sat on the boy's head. The Neourk lied in her arms with his arms crossed, as Tori said to him, "Come on buddy... where's that smile that I see everyday? I know that you're a bit upset around others, but you gotta face it... not everyone's going to be the same person that you're going to see everyday here. So you're going to have to get along with them, and I'll definitely help if you need it." The Neourk gave off a slight glare at her, as she slowly patted his soft head and said in a gentle tone in response to his noticeable, emerging anger, "Hey, just relax there baby... no need to get riled up now. Let's just take it easy here okay?" The Neourk gave a vague, silent nod to her, as she continued to pat his smooth head that was finer than four-hundred grit sandpaper.

Meanwhile, another Pokémon slowly aroused from his lengthy slumber, as he sluggishly got up and peeked his small head out of the bush that was adjoining the front side of the Laboratory. He steadily made his way out of the moderate sized bush while attempting to resist the urge to play with the chartreuse leaves. He quietly made his way to the door, as he briefly peeked over to see what was inside the Laboratory. He quickly ran back into the bush the moment when he saw a group of trainers; there was also a Professor within the group and another prism-like Pokémon that was not near the group. He gently rubbed the left side of his right shoulder with his welder-like claw that rested on it, as he thought to himself, "Uh oh... there's a lot of people there! I better get out of here, but where do I go?! I don't even know this area at all... I had to run from my home just because of that stupid war that just happened days ago! Ugh... just calm down and think, maybe you can just go on that road that you saw earlier maybe. Better hope to God that I don't get spotted by one of those trainers then..."

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Okay, Let's get started," Ted said with a grin. Torch was eager to battle so it gladly jumped off of Teddy's shoulder and onto the ground.
Ted looked at Torch. He felt a bond with it even though they hadn't battled but it felt natural.
"Ready whenever you are," Teddy said confidently

"lets start but do you know that you gonna lose" said charles
"totodile lets go" replied charles as he send out totodile

"TOTODILE" said totodile with a energetic tone

totodile and charles are exited this gona be their first battle together........... but no the charles first battle

"Okay, I'm just going to leave now," said Ross slowly backing away from the battle
Ross walked out the door and when back to Cherrygrove City to show his parents what pokemon he got and to introduce his Chikorita to Vui
"Hmmm, I think I'll name you Rita?" Ross said to his Chikorita
"Chika!" Rita agreed
"Okay, Rita it is," Ross said to Rita, smiling.