• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto Journeys Discussion Board

Nice! I felt liked we kinda needed one. Thanks!
-So first... wow this rp got full of life recently, it was kinda dead for a time. Now I just have to catch up with everyone... shouldn't be a problem (if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm one of the first ppl who took part in this rp. also i hope you all liked the comedy on my last post on the rp)
-Now then, the main reason why I wanted a discussion page, other than being very useful at avoiding ppl getting confuse and avoiding too many occ on the rp itself, it would be great if everyone posted the current status of their oc here (so, again, we don't get confused) and every time something change on their oc, just edit their status (don't make a new post every time, pls)
Ok! so its just a status update, NOT the whole oc description, so to make it short:
-Name: (+gender AND current age pls)
-Current pokémons: (no LV pls its in the pokécharm rules, i myself forgot when i first posted on the rp)
-Current Badges:
...and that's all! thx for listening! er... reading?

Ill just post my trainer card, you guys should make one too, it`s weird that y`all are at about the first gym while there`s two characters (Jade and Kai) that are gonna face clair soon. I`m going to hope that we can do the pokemon league before the rp dies so that theres actually crossover between all the characters.

643686_trainercard-Jade.png

643687_trainercard-Jades_PC.png

Last edited:
So I've noticed that there have been no posts for multiple days. I pretty much expected this to happen, the RP is dead. I thank everyone involved in it, and maybe I'll make another RP. But for now, goodbye.

Welp, I just wrote a novel... (7 paragraphs, might be a bit too long for the administrators likings, but didn't see any other way) I would have post it this morning, but didn't have enough time; had to go to work, URGH! Also updated my statue.