• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jocelyn's Sprites!

Jocelyn's Sprite Thread!

So i'm redoing my sprite thread since the forums came back up. So please critique my sprites! C=

new_sprite___D_by_PiXeL_LiTe.gif
blah__its_a_new_mugshot__by_PiXeL_LiTe.gif

thats all i got for now, so please comment and critique!​

Fffff.
Yessss. xD

I ♥ your sprites, as I've already told you on your last sprite thread. ^^ The mugshot looks really clean, along with the trainer sprite. Both are veeery well done, let me say~

Can't wait for more. ;>

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
your sprites are very good you made her quite pretty. Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys! ^_^

I just finished a sprite for a contest on serebiiforums:

sprite__Prom_Night_by_PiXeL_LiTe.gif

95% scratch and the rest was edited parts of the official sprites. i really like how it came out!

(and i dont take requests.)

aww, the couple looks really cute c:

That's a very good sprite, the pose is very prommish and easy to believe and it looks quite official. Nice work n_n

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
what a wonderful sprite, they are very cute together :)

keep up the good work,

~Psy~

thanks guys once again! :D and i also have a new sprite to post,

146f2669566bcb42ad9ae0fed0e3197f.gif

and heres the one with the vs background;

blah__by_PiXeL_LiTe.gif

PLEASE COMMENT!

I think I saw this one on your deviantART, and I was amazed at how cleanly done it was.

I think Elise already mentioned in here how clean your work is, and I have to agree. Its just simply good quality spriting, keep it up! :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Trainer Soul - Seriously. Stop SPAMming. You've had warnings about it and yet you're still doing it. PM me if you don't understand.

:o oh! emonga looks cute :D is it scartched? :) it came out looking good :D

and what a nice trainer! it looks well done :)

i also like the vs background :D lookin cool! haha
:) keep up the good work!

your sprites are EPic i love the Emonga your trainer sprites are really crazy i love the way your newest trainer came out u are really good at makin sprites hope u make more soon