• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jjinka High School

"You did huh?..." Slade muttered from her doorway. He was noticeably ecstatic as it sounded like she might have it. But when it turned out that she didn't, his expression fell in a hard way. Still, he nodded, not wanting to go off and cause any more tof a disturbance than he already has. "That's... fine... Just keep an eye out... or whatever," his voice faded near the end, a thin weak smile as he turned to leave for his room. He had a mess to clean up and whether Winter was messing with him or if she was even who she appeared to be, didn't seem to matter at this point.

Sol noticed that Felix calmed down and lightly put him down. "Sorry bro, didn't mean to make you like an idiot. It'd just be a shame if you got expelled before we even started our first day." Sol felt slightly bad about how his friend looked to the googly eyed bystanders in the court yard. We need a way to get our minds off the situation.

Sol decided to follow after Felix, he was still rather curious about that amazing speed that was displayed by his fedora wearing friend. "Hey, how did you get to be that fast man? That was actually pretty incredible!"

Slade was experiencing something he hadn't in a long time. He had always rushed head-first into just about everything, never second guessing himself and it always seemed to work out. Although he always traveled with the locket, he hardly ever carried it on his person. Suddenly it felt to him like he was taking it for granted all this time. And now he began to consider the possibility of never even seeing it again. For the first time in a long time, Slade did not know what to do. To someone like him, there couldn't be a more frightening prospect. In majorly uncharacteristic silence, he entered his mess of a dorm and began to rearrange everything to the way it was. With the way things were going, he entertained the thought of stumbling into the locket while he did so.

"Oh, the speed? I guess I was just so angry that I ran faster, if that makes any sense whatsoever. Like, anger normally makes you stronger, but I guess it makes me faster. Also, no need to feel sorry. I was the idiot in that situation, you were just doing what I told you to do." Felix responded to Sol's question with a shrug. Felix was running, not as fast as earlier, towards Winter's dorm room. He noticed Slade was in the doorway.

"Hey, Slade! Is... is Winter there? Do... either of you... know more about... the... locket's whereabouts?" Felix questioned, suddenly out of breath. His angry speed boost left him dog tired, but for his friends, and because of his ability, he kept trucking on.

Slade could faintly remember Felix addressing him on the way to his room, but he felt as though, at this point, he might not be in the best mood to talk to anyone right now. He continued to clean his room, a vacant expression on his face. Even while he tidied up, he was deep in thought. Was now the time to keep searching? Or would it be better to try and come to terms with its loss? Slade had met some good people, likely as close to friends as he was ever going to get. Still, Slade wasn't eager to let anyone know fully just how lost he was feeling.

Well it could've been A LOT worse. Sol continued to think to himself for a bit longer. Guess now's a time as good as any to continue unpacking my things. "Hey guys, I'm going to head back to my room to tidy somethings either of you care to join. I can fix my room and get to know you guys a little bit better. You know, kill two birds with one stone and all." Sol glanced at the other two waiting for a reply.

"Huh? Oh, sure. I need a bit of a break from... running. Slade, you... seem to need some space. I'll leave you to do what you are doing. I will return." Felix said, slowly regaining his breath. "C'mon, Sol. Let's go. Maybe you have stuff that I can actually carry, hehe." Felix laughed at the thought of all of Sol's stuff being monstrously heavy, but him being able to lift it like it was nothing. With that though, he tilted his fedora and made his way to Sol's room.

"Welcome to Mi Casa!", rang out Sol in a not so "Spanish" accent. Sol opened the door and proceeded in the relatively spacious room. "I'm glad they gave us so much space to keep our junk/stuff." With the room dimensions at 24'x30' any regular student would have enough space and then some to spare afterward. It was truly perfect accommodations for Sol and his weight training equipment.

Sol headed out to resume hanging the sandbag that remained in the middle of the floor after the whole "Locket" indecent. "Tell me a little bit more about yourself Felix." Said Sol as he held large sandbag in place. "Would you mind putting the chain on the hook?" requested Sol as he jerked his head in the direction of the ceiling while pointing with his eyes.

"Oh, uh, sure." Felix grabbed the chain, which was pretty heavy, but manageable, and attached it where Sol wanted it. Then he proceeded to talk about himself. "I'm, as you can probably tell, a Honchkrow. Dark and Flying type. I would have loved for my ability to be Super Luck, but if it wasn't clear enough, I don't have that. I have the ability Insomnia instead." Felix pointed at the bags under his eyes. "This whole locket indicent has me a bit more tired than usual, but hey. It's for Slade, and I want to help him out. I still do... anyways, how about you?" Felix motioned towards Sol with one eyebrow raised.

"Insomnia, its a blessing and a curse isn't it? But yeah I'm just your run of the mill MUSCLE HEADED MACHOKE!", yelled Sol toward the end of his sentence. He also said it while striking one of the poses he saw Felix doing earlier. Sol couldn't help himself from cracking a smile. "My ability is moxie, naturally I'll get a temporary "attack" bonus for every person I beat in a fight."

"Cool, like a reward for winning! Must be pretty cool to have during sticky situations." Felix said hesitantly after he saw Sol pose in an ever-so-familiar stance... hang on. "Uh... what was that pose just now?" Felix questioned, hoping in the back of his mind the response isn't what he thinks it will be. He thought that incident was gone, but apparently there was a chance for it to reappear. Felix pointed at Sol, and again waited for a response to the question, hoping to God that he won't dodge the question, and hoping even more that the first embarrassment wasn't seen by more than just Winter.

Sol couldn't stop the smile from spreading across his face. "It's a pose I saw you making while I was passing by to go to my dorm room earlier. I found it quite funny cause it was the most random thing I've seen today. Unfortunately for me, after I passed by, I ended giggling to myself like a buffoon. As luck would have it though, two cute girls noticed me laughing randomly and I became the butt of their jokes." Sol sighed. "So in the end i ended up looking like an idiot for laughing at you." Sol reached down to start arranging his bench press. "You just might have superluck after all as an ability." Sol laughed loudly.

"Heh, you might be right! The ultimate test is sleeping tonight..." Felix joked, seeing as though he wouldn't now forever be considered a joke, even though Sol did in fact see the poses. "Say, ya need help with that thing?" Felix said, referring to the bench press. He kind of wanted to change the topic of discussion from him being an idiot to him being able to help as fast a possible.

"Actually I could. Could you grab the other side of the bar so I can place it on the hooks?" Sol asked as he lifted one side of the bar and waited for Felix's help. "You know you can use my weights anytime just me let know in advance and you'll be all set. I don't know if your like me but there are times where I don't feel like waiting for some else to finish their sets or being around a bunch of people, a solo workout type of thing.

"Nah, I'll pass. Physical activity isn't really my forte. Literature is actually why I'm best at, believe it or not. But I'll help you nonetheless." Felix made his way over to the other side of the bar, and he did what he was asked, with a little bit of trouble, but not enough to slow him down too much. Felix was astonished at the amount of weight training equipment Sol had, but then he realized he was a fighting type. This was sometime to be expected, and, well, here it was. A room almost filled with training equipment.

As Slade kept to his cleaning, his mind turned again to the matter of who he can trust. Despite what he told Felix about not letting Vile get in his head, he couldn't deny that the Seviper's explanation would account for the strange happenings surrounding the locket. But what of Winter? How is it possible for her to just lose the locket? Did she even have it to begin with? Is this what Vile meant when he said that "nothing is at it seems"? Slade stood up with a sense of resolution. Maybe Vile is right that being a part of a group carries with it dangers. But Slade couldn't hope to find the locket alone. He knew he wasn't smart enough. The Zangoose dropped the towel he was currently holding on his bed, leaving his room and heading for Winter's room. Just outside her door, he moved his legs in place and stretched his neck twice in preparation. Alright, here goes, he thought as he knocked the door twice, knocks that sounded a little like bangs. "Hey, Winter it's me. Can I come in?"

Last edited:
Literature huh? Well a martial artist can still find some knew techniques in some books. Sol usually had a few things that really went through his mind almost all the time. Such thoughts had a tendency to revolve around fighting, martial arts, techniques, pretty much anything related to fight in general. He could easily be viewed as a simpleton until it came to throwing fists.

"You like literature? That's pretty cool. I'm not much of a book man but as long as it has something to due with fighting please feel free to let me know. As you can see my bookshelf is lacking." Sol nodded towards the wall at a space with a "non-existent" bookcase. "Matter fact I need to actually GET a bookcase first!" Sol laughed his large booming laugh as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Last edited:
"Heh, yeah. I have a few books that revolve around fighting, actually. I've never read them, but they were given to me. Here, hang on a sec. I'll go get them." Felix casually left the room to find the books that he mentioned when he saw Slade knocking on Winter's door. Again, Felix felt like he should have some space to calm down, so he simply went into his room. He filed through his bookcase until he found one fighting book: Judo for Macho Men. It sounded perfect for Sol, but he wondered why he even had the book in the first place. 'Macho Man' isn't exactly a title that would be given to the somewhat scrawny, fragile Felix. He continued looking through his bookshelf for another book on fighting that Sol might like.

Sol's room in a nutshell.png
Sol straightened himself up and went to the door to get a clear view of the the whole room. On the left side was his bed and the closet to hold his "fancy" clothes. In the middle of the room hanging from the ceiling was his sandbag. At the farthest wall was the wall with window and his small desk. To his right was his dresser that held all his athletic gear and under-armor. Next to his dresser was his squat machine then, his bench press, followed buy an assortment of dumbbells and other such weights. Last and most important of all was his trunk that he kept at the foot of his bed. In his trunk he carried an assortment of held items. Guess its not gonna get anymore better looking then that. Sol stepped back into his room and sat at the chair at his small desk.

Sol glanced around his room for a moment then his sturdy trunk caught his eye. Just then a Sol remembered that he never apologized to Felix about hurting his hand. I completely forgot to apologize to him about that. Sol felt slightly bad about the whole handshake indecent. I got the perfect thing for Felix. Sol got up from his chair and headed across the room to rummage through his trusty trunk. While Sifting through all the assortment of items, Sol ended up pushing aside a number of items ranging King's Rock, to Scope Lenses. Sol pretty much made a hobby out of collecting battle items. He'd rather be ready for any sparring, or unsanctioned fighting.
"Finally! I found them!", exclaimed Sol. He quickly grabbed his prize and headed towards the door to find Felix to give him the gift he found.

Felix sifted through his obscenely large amount of books and eventually, he found two more. One belonged to the same series as the first one, and was titled "Boxing for Macho Men". Again unsure why he even owned this book, he put in next to him on the ground with the Judo book, and grabbed the final book, titled "Karate Champ 101", which he remembered reading a little bit of, then put it down because of his distaste for physical activities in general. Grabbing all three books, Felix headed over to Sol's dorm, only to find him coming towards him with something in his hands. Looks like we may be trading, then. Hehehe. Felix thought to himself with a peaceful smile on his face as Sol approached him.

"Fancy meeting you hear in the hallway" Sol said with a smile and a hint of sarcasm. "I was just going to your room. I wanted to apologize for earlier for crushing but it slipped my mind, you know." Sol raised his gift up so Felix could get a good look at it. It was an all black fine leather glasses case. Sol gently pried open the case and unfolded the silk cloth that held the true gift. Inside was a pair of pitch black sunglasses, the type that enhance the moves and abilities of all Dark type Pokemon.

"Yeah I have a bunch of 'held' items since like to spar and other such things. I have about 3 pairs of Black Sunglasses that enhance Dark types." Sol raised the pitch black glasses so Felix could get a good look at them. "You got lucky cause I just so happened to have a pair with Ray Band frames. According to some people they go good with Fedoras." Sol held the shades out to Felix while thinking to himself, Ain't nothing cooler then a guy with a fly hat and cool pair of shades.
[OOC] this exact pair lol
Felix's Shades.jpg

Felix grabbed the sunglasses and admired them for a few seconds. He'd never seen anything like them, and supposedly they boost Dark types, which he was. He wasn't sure if the things that he got him would even make up for this. They looked great, and they were functionally impressive as well, but nonetheless, he gave Sol the three books. "Here, they are all fighting-related books, the only ones I own. I don't really read them, and since you could use some books, here are a few. I hope you like them just as much as I am gonna love these cool new sunglasses. Thanks, Sol!" Hesitantly, Felix went for a hand shake, then realized that Sol wasn't going to hurt him, and went for a high five instead.

"I saw what you did there," laughed Sol jubilantly as he answered Felix's high five with his own. Sol carefully checked the covers of each book. "Judo for Macho Men?", Sol read out questioningly but then realization hit him like a ton a bricks. "This has got to be the most awesome book title I ever read!" Sol doubled over in a fit of laughter. I know I'm bringing attention to myself, but come on who the makes a title like that? Sol thought to himself.

When Sol finally was able to make himself act normal he expressed his genuine thanks to Felix as he scanned through the table of contents. Chapter titles such as "Judo's Base", "Centrifugal Force is Your Friend", "Proper Throwing Form", and "5 Stances", stood out to Sol. "Wow thanks a lot Felix! This will definitely help with mastering my Seismic Toss", said Sol. "A lot of people don't know how much technique goes into throwing stuff properly." Sol glanced at the other two titles Karate Champ 101 and Boxing for Macho Men. "Yeah the Karate Champ is even more perfect then the Judo book. You really know how to give gifts Felix. Thanks a lot man!" Sol was more then happy with his gifts as each one he could use to further the skills he already possess or was going to posses in the future. Book 2 will definitely help perfect my Karate Chop, and Book 3 isn't a pushover either. Felix really is a great friend. Now I just need to get me a bookshelf. Sol wondered to himself if the school had a store that sold such things.

"What the... Is she asleep?!" the shiny Zangoose asked himself in disbelief. Slade rapped the door again, this time with even greater force. There was little chance anyone could sleep through or ignore that. "Winter! If you're in there, say something!" he demanded, his usual short temper beginning to show itself again. "I need to talk to you about something! Something doesn't add up and I...! I can't..." his voice broke here, his fist about to slam against the door frame but instead landing feebly in defeat. Of what good was all this anger, when it couldn't prevent the loss of either the locket nor the locket's former owner.

He felt light headed at the thought more friends disappearing from his life. "Winter, (Sigh) I'm sorry. I didn't believe you before... w-when you said that you had the locket. I thought... Well, I wasn't sure what to think about you. I was never good at asking for help. I never thought I needed it. I always charged ahead like an idiot and I thought that made me strong. But when I lost the thing... I remember you were the first one that came to check up on me so... thanks. I'm sorry for doubting ya."

Slade was embarrassed and saddened, yet he took a deep breathe, nodding with a sense resolution. "You don't have to open that door Winter. Hell I wouldn't open the damn door for me if I was you. Heh (Ahem)... I'll leave you alone, alright?" He stood motionless for a moment in front of Winter's room on the off chance she'd open the door.

"Dude, anytime. I guess you can think of this as an apology for me going nuts... speaking of, I think I need to apologize to Winter now, and Slade if I haven't already. I should go think of what to do. Enjoy the books, Sol!" Felix said as he walked back into his room once more.

Felix sat at the foot of his bed and started to think of what to do for Slade and Winter to make up for his insane burst of rage earlier. I can go out and buy something for Winter... she really seems to like that Lucario guy. Shawn, was it? Felix thought to himself while re-reading the book on how not to embarrass yourself. Maybe another poster could work for Winter, but for Slade... in reality, the only present I can think of is getting his locket back... maybe another locket? Ugh, this is tough. Felix laid down on his bed while reading and thinking of what to do. He needed to do something to make up for his previous fit of rage, which was completely uncalled for. That, and he needed to memorize, word for word, that stupid book before something else dumb happens.

Slade sighed. Some things are simply not meant to be. But instead of give up completely, he reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out the twig he snapped off from the cherry blossom tree earlier and held it in his mouth, his face turning staunch. I'm going to get through this, Nicole... I promise. However, he still needed help coming up with a plan of what to do next.

Outside of Felix's room, Slade held out his hand to knock, stopping as he internally cautioned himself against pounding the door as he usually would. After a few taps loud enough to garner attention, Slade pondered why he didn't go to Felix to begin with. "Hey Felix it's me. You there?"

*knock knock*
"Hey Felix, it's me. You there?"

"Huh? Yeah, hang on." Felix put his book down quickly and went to the door, but not before putting on his fedora and brand new shades. He didn't instantly recognize the knocks on the door, seeing as though two people he knew have aggressive knocks, while one was more passive. This was in between the two, almost restricted in a sense. He opened it to find Slade standing there with a cherry twig in his mouth. "Hey, Slade. What's up? You wanna come in?" Felix motioned towards a chair within his room. He noticed that Slade didn't look like he did when they met at the cherry tree. He looked lost in thought, and a bit more sad, but that can probably be blamed on the loss of something he thought was important.

The young Zangoose did seem preoccupied... at least for the split second before he looked up and noticed the sunglasses. Honestly, for the short time they'd known each other, he didn't take the seemingly rather bookish Honchcrow for the sort of person to actively wear sunglasses. Although, as the last hour had already revealed, maybe Felix was just full of surprises. "I would, thanks. Heh, nice shades by the way," he joked mildly, advancing inside to a room of more intellectual sensibilities when compared to his own. At least that was the impression that Slade got anyway. For the moment, he didn't know whether to make with some small talk or get down to business. He sat to admire the familiar yet new surroundings. A part of him just found it novel the fact that he had a friend that let him inside their room to hear him out - an odd new feeling, but not at all unwelcome.

"Heh, thanks. They were a gift from Sol." Felix felt a bit flattered that his new shades got a compliment. The young Honchkrow walked over to the bed and sat down, removing his previously mentioned shades. He watched as Slade admired his room a bit. "Like it? It's not the cleanest room; I still have to put some books back, but other than that, it's pretty decent." Felix was referring to a medium-sized book stack next to his bed that had yet to be put on the shelves. Relaxing slightly, Felix lifted his fedora a bit and asked Slade a question. "Is something wrong? Are you alright? You don't really seem like yourself."

Sol it took the gifts that were given to him by his friend and headed back to his room to peer into the new found knowledge.

Sol picked his first book of interest, Karate Champ 101, and began to read it at his desk by the window. Sol glanced at the title and huft out a small laugh at the title. "So you wanna be a Karate champion?" Sol read out loud.
"What kinda stupid name is that for a chapter title?" thought Sol to himself. "Owell I guess looks can be deceiving." Sol continued to pour over the pages.

"Trust me, I'll get back to my old self when things start making some damn sense around here," he chuckled nervously, his legs fidgeting in place. Naturally, calling attention to his unease did little to quell it. However Slade collected himself in a single sigh, remembering that the twig wasn't in his mouth purely to make it look like he was ready to move forward. "Look, I don't have to tell ya I'm at a dead end here. Normally I'd be up for taking care of business myself... but there's something about the guys I believe took the locket; crap like I've never seen and I can't do this alone. You have to be the smartest guy I know so... can you make sense of any of it?" he asked, his mind beginning to wrap around all details he may have to explain.

"Wait a sec. First off, thank you, I do take pride in my intelligence," Felix said calmly as to not worry Slade, who was obviously a bit uneasy, "and second of all, what about these guys? I'm not sure what you mean, I thought Vile did it. Unless he didn't. I don't get what you're saying, and you may have to add some details so I can." Felix had noticed that Slade was a bit restless, and he was willing to help fix this problem. All Felix needed were a couple of details to work this out, and Slade had the details. Felix knew he was probably thinking of a way to explain them, so he braced himself for a barrage of information.

For the next minute or so, Slade related to Felix his personal experience as of late: He revealed that earlier, when he first realized the locket was missing, he sensed something was wrong but it didn't smell like Vile had been there. Slade could usually sniff out the guy from a far as well as just about anyone if he's given an item with their scent. Additionally he explained the incident that played out after Felix, Sol and Winter left the library to chase down that other student, including the Magmar that assaulted Vile with a book, to said Magmar running and losing Slade in a crowd. He omitted Vile's radical sounding explanation for now, believing Felix would likely criticize him for even considering something Vile said. And finally, Slade spoke of his run in with Winter upon returning to the hallway, of how she was so convinced she had the locket, saying something like how she was being set up, but apparently losing it in the last second.

Slade scratched his head furiously for a second, trying to remember anything he might have left out that he didn't mean to. "I believe Winter... But how could she just lose it. Did someone steal it from her? No... that's crazy. I didn't see anyone near us." He shook his head, unsure if the information he's given Felix could at least allow him to formulate a plan of action.

Last edited:
"Okay then..." Felix muttered to himself. He thought about the mass of details that Slade had just given him, but felt like he was skipping something. Whether it was important or not, he didn't know, but he tried to piece everything together. Suddenly, Felix got an idea. "Hang on! The books!" Felix bolted over to his bookcase and grabbed a book with no title. It had a red and white cover, but no title, no author, no pictures. "I'm not sure why I have this book, but I think it can help. You said a Magmar attacked Vile?" Felix frantically flipped through the pages until he hit a page titled "126: Magmar" Again, the page had nothing but words. "This book always freaked me out. I don't know where it's from. It just has a lot of information, and I mean a lot." Felix read through the page, but he found nothing relevant. "I thought maybe an ability or move was used, but everything involves some kind of smoke or something. Here, if you give me a while to read this, maybe something good can come out of it. Okay?" Felix asked, still using his calmest tone possible so Slade wasn't worried.

Sol looked up from the book that had grabbed all of his attention for the past few minutes. Hmm not such a bad read. Who would of thought there would be a book that I would love to read. Sol looked out the window he was sitting in front of and noticed for the first time the huge cherry blossom tree for the first time. Has that always been there? How come I never noticed it before? I should get a closer look. And with that sole thought at the forefront of his mind Sol closed his new beloved book and opened the window to his dorm.

Sol peered outside the window towards the ground. Looks to be about thirty-five feet. I can totally make that jump without breaking a sweat. Sol waited for a moment then leisurely hopped down for the sill.

"Woah! Check out that Machoke!" shouted Bystander 1.
"Where?" answered Bystander 3.
"Over there on the third floor window!" shouted again Bystander 1.
"I see him holy shit! He's not gonna jump is he?" Bystander 3 asked.
"Who the heck are you?" Asked Bystander 2.
"Me? I've been here the whole time!" shouted back Bystander 3.

Sol landed lightly contrary to his Bulky physique. Sol walked from the where he landed over to cherry tree oblivious to the ruckus he caused in the middle yard of the school. As Sol approached the lower limb of the cherry tree and reached up with both hands.

"What the heck is gonna do now Bystander 2?" questioned Bystander 1 as he surveyed the scene that played out before him along with a multitude of others.
"I think hes gonna climb it Bystander 1." Bystander said with a dash of confusion in his voice.
"Don't be rediculous bro, Machokes ain't Primapes they don't climb tress." answered Bystander 3.
"Seriously who are you bro? Don't act like we're friends all of a sudden!" shouted Bystander 2
Everyone who saw Sol jump out of the tree waited in anticipation to see what the strange Machoke was going to do next. Most people expected him to climb the tree so they waited with their breaths held to see such a ridiculous spectacle.

Everyone watched as Sol pulled himself up only to let himself back down again. Sol repeated the same process over and over again. Recognition spread in the minds of the spectators, Sol had started a pull up workout session,
"Awww wow what a let down." Bystander 1 said.
"Thought for sure he was climb it. We should've known that he was just gonna work out. Such a Machoke." Bystander 2 replied.
"Your so mean!" Bystander 3 screamed as he ran away in tears.
"Okay who the hell was that guy?" Bystander 1 asked.
"I have no freaking idea." Bystander 2 answered.

Sol finished his workout once again oblivious to the commotion he caused. Sol quickly picked a spot in the grass that was in the shade of the Great Cherry Tree. Sol laid out and continued to read his book. One should be ready for any random workout, at any random time. Step one of Karate Champ 101 complete. Sol continued to read in the warmth of the afternoon sun. Sun sure feels good in the shade.

[OOC - I suppose there's no harm telling: I had an idea or two of possible plans that could be thought of with the info I gave. However, I think it's best to be a little more loose with things. Otherwise I'd start to feel like I'm railroading and that might be less fun. (I was never much a fan of point and click adventure games)]

Slade appeared perplexed by the red and white book. "Hang on, '126: Magmar'?... Sounds like a part of a list or something. That thing can't seriously have every kind of person in it," he said incredulously, finding it hard to accept such a chronicle even exists.

[Meanwhile] Vile narrowed his search area still further to a line of bookshelves by the wall on a less frequented part of the library, the section containing math related texts and reference works. He knew that the "Magmar" must have entered via a secret passage, one in a part of the room where there wouldn't be many people. And it wasn't far from here that he first noticed the "Magmar" Still, even if he had found it, it would be far too risky to attempt to access it in the daytime. He began to set some books aside and knock at the back of the shelves until he heard the telltale sign he was looking for, smiling wickedly when he did.

(Sorry I've been gone for so long. You guys started posting so rapidly, and I had other stuff to do, and when I had the time, I could have caught up on the rp, and read what you guys were posting, but it was too much, and it just kept piling up, and I just couldn't do it, and I normally reply after I've read everything. So, sorry about that. I'm just gonna skip all of that. And sorry, @Mangrale. For now, I'm just gonna go with the assumption that Winter did fall asleep because of the stress.)

Winter decided to get up out of bed when she heard Slade walk away. She didn't know what to do; what to think. She paced around her room for a moment. How did it just disappear?! It couldn't have just vanished from my hands! She thought in shock. It seems they had a new possible culprit.

"I dunno. Like I said, I'm not sure how I got a hold of it, but I did. Maybe I can actually use it." Felix flipped through each page of the book, skipping around some, and slowing down at other times. He constantly muttered to himself while he did. "Let's see... ghost type? Maybe... illusions?... Hang on. Slade." Felix attempted to grab Slade's attention by waving at him. "Maybe this is it. It's a stretch, and I mean a big one, but hey, we have to look at each possibility as if it is 100% certain. That is, until it's proven wrong." He pointed to the title of the page. "This page reads '132: Ditto'. Supposedly, it can transform itself so it looks like something else. Or someone else. I have no clue how that works, but maybe with a little more reading, this crazy enchiridion of sorts can actually get us somewhere!" Felix said, actually surprised that something sort of useful came out of this strange book. God, if this thing doesn't help us, I'm burning it. It's creeping me out, and I don't even want to know if it has anything on Honchkrows. Felix thought to himself, visibly making a disgusted face at the thought of him being in the book.

[OOC - Well it is good to have you back @Dyno8man. Of course I would have preferred you'd stick around for the interactive scene after you just introduced a rather interesting plot point. Luckily it took longer on my part to think of a potential plan of action so you didn't miss too much. Part of me thought it would be funny if Winter wasn't in her room at all, making Slade look silly. :D]

Slade shuddered internally at the thought of people possibly being documented like this. Yet he raised an eyebrow at the mention of a "ghost type". There was just so much of the world he was unfamiliar with. But could a ghost really have stolen the locket from Winter? That particular line of thought lasted until Felix described this transforming "Ditto". "They can look like anyone?... If that Magmar was actually a Ditto in disguise, that would explain why I lost him." He ran a hand through his hair, endeavoring to formulate a course of action. "You think it's possible for me to get the scent of one of these things, even if they transform," Slade inquired, grasping at straws.

[OOC - Yea, welcome back. Glad to have you with us again :p]

"Maybe, unless they match what they turn into with absolute perfect detail. Hm... this could be harder than I thought." Felix was quite confused, not only by the existence of this book, but by the possibilities as to why this locket is gone. "I mentioned illusions before, because a couple of people can make you see stuff that isn't really there. Vile, being a Seviper, is not one of those people. Oh, and yes, he is in here too. I'm pretty sure we're all in here, but I'm not going to go looking that up. In fact, I need to buy some kind of safe to keep this book in. It's really freaky." Felix reached out one of his hands. "We need to come to an agreeement. After this is over, we don't mention the book, and we don't even pick it up anymore, let alone read it. Okay?" Felix's voice got a bit shakier than previously, and his skin was a bit more pale. The book frightened him by it's accuracy, and he hated it. He felt like he needed to use this book this one time, but he wanted it gone.