• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jjinka High School

As she was reading her book, Winter heard a very unnerving shriek coming from a few dorms down. In worry, she immediately put her book down, and rushed out of her dorm, trying to find where that distressed scream came from. She then came across an open room. When she looked inside, she saw what appeared to be a Zangoose frantically searching about in the room for what she supposed was something quite important. "Hey, is there anything I can do to help?!" She asked the man, sounding worried as well.

Slade managed to spot the Glaceon in his haste and rushed over, visibly disturbed. "You, who the...?" he started before shaking his head, realizing that what he was about to say was very irrelevant. "No, d-did you happen to see anyone enter or leave this room?!" he uttered, trying to catch his breathe.

"Well, when I went to tell someone else something, I could have sworn I saw what looked like a Seviper leaving this room." She said, sounding almost as worried as he was. Then, she realized what was going on. A Seviper, in a room that belonged to a Zangoose...nothing can be good about that. She then got out of the way, thinking that he would bolt out after him.

Gck!

After the unnecesarily rough hand shake was over, Felix held his hand behind his back and shook it in pain. So as not to look rude, he kept a straight face, although the wince of pain could've been indicative of injury. "Alright, Sol. Welcome to this High School. I'm no tour guide; I just got here myself, but I'm just trying to make some friends. Nice meeting you!"

With that, Felix walked into his room yet again, closed the door, and sprinted towards the bathroom sink and doused his hand in cold water. Felix started thinking to himself once more. Man, that Sol guy's got one heck of a grip! Almost snapped my hand in two. I wonder why he was smiling and stuttering... oh my goodness no. The thought had just occured that Sol mightv'e seen his little "performance", but before he could dwell on it, he pushed the thought aside.

Suddenly a scream resounded through the room.
Another noise? What the heck was that?... Wait... was that Slade? Felix thought, partially aloud, as he opened his door. He saw Winter run towards the end of the hallway, and decided to follow her.

"Slade?! What happened?" He said, out of breath, upon reaching his room.

The term " about to violently explode" gets tossed around alot. But if there ever was a proper visual representation, Slade right now would make a descent picture of it. He shuddered in place, noticing Felix make his way in and inquire as to the situation.

Instead of an in depth display of his rage, Slade backed into his bed, slouching silently on the mattress, rocking with his hands over his mouth. "Th-the locke- locket...! He took... I don't know, um." He passingly looked down at his open bag, at another item in particular: a silver lined six inch picture frame facing down of a fairly beautiful female shiny Zangoose.

"Dude, dude, chill, whatever is missing, I'll try to find it. Do you have any ideas where the thing went, the, uh... locket! Yes, the locket." Felix was wracking his brain for ideas as to what the heck even happened. He turned to Winter and asked her. "How about you, do you know anything about what the heck is going on right about now?" Felix's tone was starting to lean more towards the aggressive side. His first friend/acquaintance was having a mental breakdown, and he wanted it fixed. He tried calming down, but it was tough.

"Yes! On my way to ask you your name, I think I saw a Seviper leaving this room. I could have sworn I saw a twinkle come from the corner of my eye as he passed by me." He told Felix, sounding just as worried as before. "Don't you worry, uh...sir! I'll make sure you get that locket back!" She said to the Zangoose, before running off into the stairwell, trying to find the Seviper that had supposedly taken his locket.

Sol heard the slight wince escape from Felix's lips and instantly knew he accidentally squeezed too hard. Sol was going to apologize but Felix made his quick introduction and left just as quickly as he came. Oops, must've hurt his hand quite a bit. I'm going to have to find him later and apologize. Sol quickly turned back to his bags and started trying to hang a sandbag from his ceiling. In the midst of hanging it Sol hurt a blood curdling scream of the which he never heard before! Due to the sudden outburst Sol slipped on the stool he was standing on to increase his reach and fell like a ton of bricks as the sandbag landed square on his face.

What in the HELL was that?! Thought Sol to himself as he easily lifted the sandbag off of his bruised face. He quickly got up and when to peek and the hall and saw a beautiful Glaceon run out her her room and down the hall. A couple seconds later he spied the strange "performing" Felix running down the hall clasping his fedora to his head. "First a guy doing strange rituals in his room, and now people screaming bloodly murder for God knows what!" Sol muttered out loud. A little agitated about his still throbbing nose, Sol still entered the hallway to find out what was going on anyway. He flew down the hall after Felix to check out what was going on and peered over everyone's shoulders keeping silent and observing.

"His name is Slade, and wait up!" Felix called after Winter how started running off to find this Seviper she mentioned. Hoping Slade would be okay alone until the locket was found, Felix kept running after Winter, hoping eventually she would stop. While she seemed to be physically fit, he was not. He was skinny, and sort of lacking in the physical strength and endurance areas. He was fast, but he couldn't keep running forever. His precious fedora nearly fell off of his head, he ran so fast. He almost decided to stop running, but he just remembered why he was running, and that kept him going.

Getting a grasp on the situation real quickly, he already made a rash decision on what to do. Knowing what felt like to lose something precious Sol could easily see the anguish that Zangoose was in.

Knowing of the natural relationships between Zangoose and Seviper, Sol asked a direct question to the Zangoose. "Hey! its safe to say that he took it. I think we should find him and kick his face in! What do you say?! said Sol. Being a fighting type that usually how things got solved when dealing with people who have wronged him.

Slade rubbed his forehead, composing himself, his arms falling and feeling powerless. He believed it best to calm down lest he do something yet rasher than rummaging through a room. "A locket, um, it belonged to my... um," he muttered. "I just need it back... then maybe." How is it possible? I should have been able to smell him.

"Well! Sounds perfect to me! But first we have to go find that locket!", declared Sol with much GUSTO. His overconfidence spread a little and he tried to help Slade to his feet. "Luckily we have one clue. That Seviper that was in here is definitely the main suspect. Culprit even! Come on lets get a move on don't want to lose his trail." Sol reached down and easily and gently pulled Slade to his feet.

Slade sighed, wearily getting up and although pulling his arm away, not in the mood of being lead along like a cripple, nodded in acknowledgement of Sol's assistance. He sniffed for Vile's scent, getting it after a few seconds. "Alright, let's go!" he exclaimed rushing out the room.

[Meanwhile] Vile was in the library, reading a book centered around the history of disaster, humming a happy tune as he did so. He was at his own table, and therefore stood out among the other students, as if a bubble was around him that no one dared breach.

[OCC] I'm changing my room number to 28. I accidentally doubled up on a room number that was already taken.

Sol quickly followed after Slade as he rushed to find the source of the scent that he was following. I wonder whats that Seviper's problem anyway. Its not even the first day of class yet. Sol thought to himself. "Got any ideas on why this bum decided to take your locket all of a sudden? What the heck is his problem?", inquired Sol.

After running for a bit longer, Felix paused. He was out of breath, so he let Winter get ahead of him. He suddenly heard some decently loud footsteps running from the opposite direction. Curiosity struck, and he followed the new noise, calling out once more to Winter "Hope you find whatever Slade's looking for!" With a new found strength, he took off at break neck speeds towards the footsteps. Lo and behold, those footsteps were of a Machoke and a Zangoose, Sol and Slade respectively.

"You guys! Hey," Slade called out, "you guys have any ideas on where this locket is? I thought Winter knew, then I heard you guys go the other way, so I started to follow you."

Winter had to go back to her room because she had forgotten a book that was due that day (she had rented it over the summer). After searching almost the whole school for the Seviper, she practically gave up, thinking that he might not have been on campus. So, she decided to go to the library to turn in her overdue book. As she did so, she looked around, and noticed what appeared to be...the Seviper!

"His name is Vile. We've been at each other's throats since we were kids. Still, to go this far..." Slade growled.

After some time, they came across Felix. Slade stopped in place. "Hmm, if that Glaceon is on his trail, then we should end up in the same place. I got his scent. This way!" he called as he ran toward the library.

Vile, having an adept sense of his surroundings at any given time, noticed Winter from afar. "Hehe." He smiled, wondering why she was so interested in him. His face didn't leave the pages of the book.

"Ugh! More running!?"

Felix took off after Slade and Sol, and at one point or another, Felix got ahead of everyone. He ended up in the library, but he was going so fast, he had a hard time stopping. Luckily, something - or someone - stopped him...

"Are you kidding me!?" Felix muttered in embarrassment yet again after realizing the person that stopped Felix was none other than Winter. Great, and just after the whole posing incident too! He thought to himself, slightly dazed and on the ground next to a fallen Glaceon.

"Yeah... sometimes that isn't such a bad thing..." Slade's subtle smile giving way to bewilderment at Felix's burst of speed. "Way to hold out on us, bub..."

Arriving at the scene of the collision course last after Slade. Sol peered down at the accident a spoke up with a jokingly snide remark to Felix. "Nice driving there buddy!" Sol laughed to himself as he offered Felix and winter both a hand and effortlessly lifted both of them to their feet. "You guys Ok though? Sorry for laughing but you gotta admit it was pretty funny.":D

Before she had any time to react, she saw something in the corner of her eye. It was Felix, who was actually going surprisingly fast...almost a little...too fast?!

BAM! THUD!

Winter lied there, dazed and confused for a moment, before she came to terms with what had just happened. She looked up to see Felix also on the floor. She saw the others coming, and saw someone she hadn't seen before offer her a hand. She took it, unhesitatingly.

Vile looked up from his book and the table between him and the others, amused at the show laid out before him. He set the book down and put a finger over his lips. "Ssshhh, please try and keep it down in the library. People are reading."

"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry..."

Felix found himself repeatedly apologizinig to Winter after creating yet another awkward situation between them. If they were still even anywhere near being friends at this point, it would be a miracle. God, I wish I had Super Luck. Felix wished in his head. He stayed on the floor for a bit, then got up. Hoping to divert the subject, he pointed to the Seviper person. "H-hey, weren't we looking for someone?!" Hoping this diversion worked, Felix felt himself growing even more pale as time went on, despite his earlier recovery from the first incident.

Slade brushed forward, pointing at the sly Seviper. "Vile, you piece of trash! Where the hell is the locket!"

"Locket? Whatever do you mean? I've been here the whole time?" the Seviper said relatively innocently and playfully. However by his very nature, it would be difficult to determine his sincerity. "Now don't tell me you assembled all these people to confront me... I didn't take you for that kind of person."

Winter looked over at Felix, who was constantly apologizing. "Hey, it's okay. It wasn't your fault. You didn't mean to do it." She said, rubbing her forehead. She looked back over at the Seviper, and back at the Zangoose.

"Now that you mention it yes we were, and said person just had the AUDACITY to address us!", Sol exclaimed in a hushed voice because of his surroundings. They were causing a slight commotion at the entrance of the library. "So who's going to go speak to him first?", questioned Sol.

[OOC: Sure thing :D]
Felix whispered to Sol, "I think Slade is speaking to him first..." Felix, thankful that the attention was diverted from him and onto the Seviper, whose name was apparently Vile, continued, "and I think if we don't stop him, he might hurt someone... mainly the Seviper."

Felix wasn't exactly looking forward to fighting, but given the circumstances, it looked like he was going to. He readied himself mentally without moving much physically, and waited for the whole scene to unfold before him.

"My my, aren't we virtuous..." Vile mused, turning his gaze among Slade and the three of them, gauging their posture and possible abilities. "Just be careful, would you... A group of friends tagging along could turn into a mob so very... easily."

[OCC] I know this is fake but i really hate this guy lmfao. What a villian.:D

This guy really is annoying. Sol mused to himself. He almost couldn't bare the attitude of this Vile. Who was he to steal the possessions of others and act like everything was Okay. He really is a man with no honor. Someone like him needs to be punched in his smug looking face. Sol had a thing against people who took pleasure in the discomfort, anger, sadness ect. Sol continued to watch the exchange between the two as he fumbled with the Muscle Band on his wrist.

Noticing Sol's anger as he fidgeted with something on his wrist, Felix felt like he needed to do something. He tapped on Sol's shoulder to let him know he was going to do something, and continued.

"Hey, uh, Vile was it?" Felix slowly and cautiously approached the Seviper, and tried keeping a calm tone so as not to aggravate this man. "Uh, we think you have something of Slade's. Now, I can tell you two are not exactly fond of each other, but if you have this thing, you need to return it, okay?" Felix hoped that Vile couldn't tell he was a bit nervous about talking to this guy, and was immensely fatigued from the previous running, and to top it off, his ability didn't let him sleep to regain energy.

"Is that so... you must be the voice of reason, I take it. I'm afraid you have the wrong person. As I said, I was here for the last fifteen minutes."

"Cut the crap!. You were seen leaving my dorm! Either cough up the locket or you're gonna be coughing up blood in ten seconds!" Slade roared, having little regard for the "Be quiet in the library" rule.

"Now that sounds more like yourself," the Seviper smirked. "But that's as far I'd go if I was you. Think of the cameras." he spoke in reference to the security cameras in the library, positioned in key locations including the four corners. "Is this how you want to honor her memory." Vile slammed his book shut, and stood up from his seat, crossing his arms. "Now now yellow. Our families have been at it for countless generations, but I wouldn't stoop to something as infantile as petty stealing."

"Oh, okay, now listen here." Felix's patience was dwindling, and dwindling fast. This Seviper seemed to know just how to make people angry. "I get there are cameras, and trust me, I don't want anyone getting kicked outta here, but if you stole this thing, then do everyone a favor. Give. It. Back."

Every ounce of fear, common sense, and patience left Felix as he made his way towards Vile, his once more calm appearance being substituted with eyes that show only anger.

"I don't want anyone getting hurt, and I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but it sounds like you don't want to hurt anyone either. Now before anyone actually gets hurt, myself and you included, I suggest you tell us everything you know, and I mean everything, about the thing that Slade here is missing and what you have to do with it." Felix tried to come off as menacing and serious, but he kept his voice down so as to not attract too much attention to the situation, even though after crashing into Winter, there were already eyes on them.

Vile sighed, seeing that this was going nowhere. "As much as I love your undivided attention. I'm not the one who took his locket, and I'll prove it to you. For you see, I believe I've found who did," Vile said, folding his hands together in an odd way.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Slade spoke up, unsure where this is going.

"It's simple really. I choose my position in a room very carefully. From my chair, I can see everyone that enters the library. At this point, including you four and I, there should be 33 students in the room. But there isn't, and I've been keeping an eye out until now." He eyed directly through Felix, now getting serious. "Someone in this room didn't arrive through the main and supposedly only entrance, hoping to make a quick escape, but made a serious mistake: he didn't count on me being here and didn't think I would notice him nervously clutching his left sweater pocket," he explained quickly.

[OOC: Hey guys, thanks for getting this far. I'm afraid that I gotta get going for today. I promise I'll continue this tomorrow around the afternoon PST. Sorry to leave like this, thanks again! :)]

Sol spun around on his heel as if it were natural movement that was used frequently. Avid martial arts training and Ability strengthening helped a lot with Sol's natural sesce of balance, his reaction time, and his physical attributes.

Sol spread his gaze across the room searching for anyone fitting such a description. Search as he might he couldn't find anyone till a person suddenly broke off from the rest and took off running out of the library. "He's making a break for it, I didn't get a good look at him!" Sol spoke quite loudly.