• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jjinka Crossover

Her eyes were basically bulging out of her head by now. Not only was Kit-Kat stuck in a giant ice block, she was also basically listening to Alta asking her out, in a way. She could only deal with one thing at a time. "Hang on, hang on!" The fire kitsune focused on increasing her body temperature, melting the block away. Kagami then turned back to Alta, now standing in a puddle of cold water, her face as red as a tomato... or fire. "Uh... I mean... We, uh..." She couldn't help but glance over to Diamond, unsure of how to respond.

Alta blushed and she shivered a little, the water had slashed on her face "sorry" she said looking down, she knew she was being turned down , she has been turned down her whole life when it comes to getting a girlfriend. it wasn't that the girl didn't like her . it was that Alta always asked them out in such Awkward moments. she now looking up at her and she smiled tilting her head and blushed slightly waiting for the Big no to come out.

Harley was watching the entire scene unfold, and decided now would be a good time to butt in. She walked up and put an arm around each Kitsune girls' shoulders. "Hey, girls - and guy,- you wouldn't happen to know what lunch would be today, would you? I need to know if I'm waiting in line or not."

Kit-Kat was just about to scramble out and away from the water she stood in, but Harley stopped her just before she was able to move. "Lunch, eh? I couldn't tell ya. Sorry, mate," she replied to her question, shrugging her shoulders, before looking to Alta once again. "I mean, I just met you, what, not even an hour ago? I barely even know ya!" Kagami couldn't help but wave her hands around in front of her wildly as she spoke, looking back to both Harley and Diamond for some kind of help with this.

Alta sighed and she nodded "You know i wasn't asking you our right i do think your cute but i just meet you" she said and she walked up and she whispered "sorry i didn't know what to do i was just so embarassed so i didn't say anything" she said walking back to her spot and she sighed "sorry Kagami maybe we can get to know each other?" she asked and she smiled at her , sighing happily

Diamond shrugged and just sighed. "Well I'm no help in this really, since Im no Kitsune Jjinka. But in order a successful relationship to work-" Diamond stopped. "Err, anyways, how bout we change the subject." Diamond frowned. He formed a small snowflake using his hands then used it to create a solid layer of ice on the gym floor. "Maybe we can just ice skate?" Diamond frowned, then grabbing Alta's hand, and jumping onto the ice, dragging her along, making sure she didnt fall.

"I swear, our group is going to end up in detention so many times. And it's going to be great." Harley chuckled, as her legs and feet were engulfed in a violet, yet somewhat transparent, flame. However, the "flames" produced no heat, and the ice was perfectly fine. "So, I guess I'm gonna hafta wing it and see if lunch is any good today?"

Kit-Kat held a hand up in front of her, waving off Alta's actions awkwardly. She couldn't help but laugh as Diamond froze the entirety of the gym floor, creating an ice skating rink, grabbed Alta's hand, and began to skate around with her. "Damn right." she replied to Harley's words, grinning. "I suppose you will!" Stepping onto the ice shakily, the fire kitsune looked back to Harley, hands held out in order to keep her balance. "You coming?"

Alta gasped and she let him pull her along with him, she looked around, the other kids were falling down, not nothing what was going on , she couldn't help herself the ice was fun and she smiled happily before she laughed and she chuckled as she skated with Diamond "hey Diamond doesn't this give you away" she said and she shivered

"Think you can keep up?" Harley quipped, smirking, as she skated over to Kit-Kat with ease. She slid to a stop next to the Kitsune, finishing it off with a small twirl. "Stuff that requires balance is a breeze for me." She boasted, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Kinda, but the main problem of being a Jjinka was being stared at, due to your Jjinkan features, they still won't see my real form, heck they may think Im a Polar Bear or Penguin Jjinka, but they wont know who I really am." Diamond smiled. He then turned to Kagami. "Wait, BrB." He smiled, letting go of Alta. He then skated over to Kagami helping her on her feet.

"No!" Kagami replied to Harley, trying to take a slippery step on the ice, only to fall onto her tails. "Ugh, I suck at ice skating, man!" she half-jokingly complained, looking up to Diamond once he skated over, letting him help her up. "Thanks, Diamond. Way to keep yourself hidden, by the way. Nice going." The kitsune stuck her tongue out at the Arctic Wolf, playfully, trying to take a step on the ice once again.

"Well I had to, It was soo cringe, the awkwardness, jeez, the one thing worse.about getting stared at is getting stuck in these situations." Diamond frowned. Soon the Party was over when the Gym Teacher came in, with the most mad and surprised look on his face. "What the heck is going on!" He yelled. This caused Diamond to loose concentration and all the Ice to Shatter, dissapearing in thin air.

The Gym Teacher then yelled. "DETENTION!" Diamond frowned. "Saw that coming." He frowned

Alta stood their and she began to shake and she fell on her butt and she groaned "ow that hurt " she said and she looked at them " hehe i wonder if i can even do this" she said standing up and she fell back Down"ugg cmon" she said falling down on the wood and she ran to them and she sighed "Fine " she said helping him up "it was fun and we get out of gym" she said smiling

Kit-Kat couldn't help but fall once again as the ice beneath her feet shattered. She decided to stay on the floor when she noticed the teacher had come in, saying something about a detention. "Shoot. You sure that's for all of us? I got a sinking feeling that that's not for all of us..." Kit-Kat ran a hand down her face, sighing. "Why did nobody think this was a bad idea, anyway?"

"Told ya'." Harley half-joked as the violet "flames" died down, and she walked over to Kit-Kat. She extended a hand, with the ntent of helping the Kitsune up. "And, honestly, I have no idea if it's for all of us or not. What do you two think?" She asked, looking to Alta and Diamond.

Diamond sighed. "I got this." Diamond sighed. He cast an Ice , freezing the teacher. "Well I dont want to find out. Lets get out before the ice shatters." Diamond sighed.

Alta nodded and she grabbed Kagami's and Harley's hand and she ran pass them and she smiled happily before she laughed "hehe this is fun" she said smiled happily before she ran out of the gym.

Kit-Kat let Harley help her up before Alta grabbed both of their hands and dragged her out of the room, since Diamond had frozen the teacher, probably to get out of his detention. "Diamond, you criminal!" she called back to him, running as fast as her legs could carry her. She looked to Alta and Harley, a confused expression on her face. "Where do we go now? I wouldn't be surprised if we set off some sort of teacher alarm by now! And on our first day of school, no less!" she puffed out, using her peripheral vision to find some room to hide in or a door that led out of the school.

"Well, this definitely is a great way to start my first day." Harley said, sarcasm practically dripping from her tongue. "Get us up to the roof, we can jump and I can land us on the ground." She directed. "So, you two think the teacher'll remember our faces if we decide to try and come back? I'm not a fan of detention, so I'd rather avoid it because of an incident on my first day, if I can help it."

Alta looked at them and she smiled "Oh i know...lets just go to outside and skip school for today" she said smiling before she looked at them "What do you think we should do?" she asked smiling at them, she wanted to have some fun with her new friends.