• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jjinka Crossover

@Tsu

Back 100 years ago, a war raged on. A scientist known as Fredrick Bing, discovered a portal to another dimension. Thier were humans, but much different. They wore tails, and ears. Thought to be an accessory, it was attached to their body's. The professor took note, as he called them Jjinkas. He would travel back and forth, between worlds, discovering more and more. That was until one day. A Jjinka walked through the portal, and informed thier king about the wonders of the other side. The King then raged war over that land. The Humans were outnumbered, it being a small city. The King declared it as new land. He destroyed the portal, after bringing his entire Kingdom. He put a titanium dome over the city, and since that day Jjinka and Human were united as one. 100 years later, you are a Human/ Jjinka. You will attend a school, and maintain an normal life. Or you will find out the truth of the town's mystery.

You will fill out a form. Romance is allowed. You can choose to live in house, apartment, or even caves. You may choose to control two characters.

Name:
Appearance: (If Jjinka, please be more descriptive. Jjinka are different than human and many different ways.)
Hidden Power: (You may only have a hidden power as a Jjinka. Please don't be too Overpowered.)

My Form:

Name: Diamond

Race: Jjinka

Appearance: Diamond is pretty laid back, not caring for much. Otherwise known as lazy. He is quite tall, but only by 1 or 2 inches than anyone else. He wears a Blue Scarf, most of the time. He lives in a House in 'Power Town, Neighborhood'. Diamond also has two gray ears along with a gray tail, which he hides in his clothes, he dosent like others to stare, so he keeps them hid away.

Hidden power: Diamond can easily get Timid, making his Hidden Power pretty useful, when activated a small Snow Flake will form around him, freezing anything in a short distance, giving him time to leave, the ice will eventually shatter though.

Let the RP begin!

Diamond walked around, in his newly assigned School. He was kicked out of his old one, since it was overrun by Jjinka. There were Jjinka in his New School, but not as much as in the other School. "Locker 220." Diamond read, on a schedule. He looked around for his locker. "218, 219, 220." Diamond read. He looked of his Paper to see a Jjinka. She had a Pink Tail, and wolf like ears. She was being flirted too by another boy. "Excuse me." Diamond asked. She didn't seem to knowtice, or care. Diamond sighed. He looked over. The man flirting with her wasn't a Jjinka. "Hey! Can you get your friend to move?" Diamond asked. The Male grunted. "Looks like I'm carrying my stuff." Diamond sighed. He walked over to his classroom. Class 123. He walked in, but thier were no desks. All Diamond saw were cusions on the floor. "Um?" Diamond sat down on one of the cusions. The teacher sat in the middle, sipping Green Tea. The only Human other than him was a Jjinka, who sat across from him. He examined the Jjinka. "Hey! It's y-" Diamond was cut off, by "Shhhhh!" The voice came from the Teachers mouth. Diamond sighed, giving a Evil Stare to the Jjinka

Last edited:
Name: Alta
Race:Jjinka
Appearance: Alta is a seven tailed Kitsune girl who's tips are a soft blue color while the rest are a nice grey color. Alta has two Kitsune ears which are also grey and blue. she normally wears t-shirts and skirts. Alta is tan skin tone. Her hair is a Red/orangish color and is normally in a ponytail
Hidden Power: Fire

Last edited:
Even though Tsu already has a fire kitsune character (who also has seven tails, surprisingly enough...), you know who I have to use! >:D

Name:
Kagami (nickname is Kit-Kat)
Race: gijinka
Appearance: Kagami is a much-shorter-than-usual, auburn-haired kitsune gijinka. Her eyes are a piercing green color that greatly stand out from her darker skin tone, and her hair is almost always done up in a messy bun. Usually wearing a white sweatshirt that reads 'TOKYO' (look up 'anime sweatshirt' on Google Images- you'll see it), faded grey jeggings, black, sparkle UGGs, and a grin on her plump lips. Seven fluffy tails poke out of her behind, which she uses for her flight (>:3), and two large ears poke out of her head.
Hidden Power: Being a fire kitsune, she can breathe fire with the help of a special stick she was born with (but she doesn't usually have it with her). Like it says in the spoiler, she can fly (but it's very limited), become invisible, and enter people's minds/drive them insane (but I'll explain below why she doesn't).
Found this on a website:
In Japanese folklore the Kitsune is an intelligent and magical being. The creature’s strength increases with age, wisdom, and life experience. Kitsune is a Japanese fox. They have the ability to assume human form and are great tricksters. The creatures are noted for having as many as nine tails. A kitsune may take human form when it reaches a certain age, usually 100 years. They prefer to assume the shape of a beautiful woman, young girl, or elderly man. The creatures have the ability to clone the appearance of an individual. Kitsune have a fear and hatred of dogs. They can willingly manifest themselves in people’s dreams and create illusions so elaborate that they are perceived as reality. The kitsune can fly, become invisible, and often times generate fire or lightning. In some regions of the world the creatures can bend time, space, and drive people mad.
Sure, Kit-Kat might be able to do these things, but she'd never even dream of it- unless you manage to REALLY piss her off. Good luck with that.
~~

A girl poked her head through the doorway leading into Room 123, looking around the room with perked ears and wide eyes. Glancing down to her schedule, she concluded that this was, in fact, the room she was supposed to be in, so she casually walked in as if she had not just awkwardly surveyed the entire room, choosing a cushion placed by a human boy. "No desks?" she asked nobody in particular, quietly, as she dropped all of the things she had gotten out of her locker beforehand next to her. "What's up with that?"

Fluffing her seven tails out behind her, Kagami went ahead and made herself comfortable, grabbing the empty cushion placed next to her and quickly holding herself up on her legs so she could position it underneath her bottom, on top of the other cushion. A sigh of contentment escaped her lips as she plopped down onto the cushions, relishing in the comfort they provided, and the kitsune girl looked up to the teacher, who seemed to be meditating. She turned around to face the boy she sat near, brow furrowed in confusion and slight worry. "Hey, do you think he's alright, over there?" Kit-Kat asked him, jabbing a thumb in the direction of the teacher, who seemed to be getting annoyed with the sound of her voice.

(OOC: I don't even know who to being back. Zavier or Preston? Both, maybe? Neither? I dunno. xD)

Diamond frowned. "Wha?" He was confused to say the least. Soon he noticed a Kitsune had entered the room, taking a seat next to him. He then sighed. Watching how the Kitsune neatly set up. He then turned his attention back to who he assumed was the teacher. He was still meditating. Diamond smiled, using it as an advantage. He quicky reached into his bag, pulling out a chocolate bar. He broke a peice off, chucking it into his mouth.

Soon his attention was caught by the Kitsune next to him, asking if the teacher was alright. Knowing.he didn't want to make the teacher madder, he pulled out a notepad and a Pencil, he then started writing on it, before showing it to the Kitsune.

The Text Read, 'I have no idea, what so ever. But atleast theirs no classwork."

Kit-Kat glanced back to the teacher for a moment, before reading what the boy had written down on a notepad. With a smirk, she gently took the pen and pad from him, scribbling down a reply to his words. She kept an ear drawn back in order to hear the teacher and keep track of his movements, so as to not get caught. After a moment, Kagami handed the supplies back to the boy, smirk now open and toothy. The words she had written down read: Thank God for that! I'm Kagami, by the way. Call me Kit-Kat. She made sure she watched the teacher closely as she waited for a reply, the tip of her tongue poking out of her mouth unknowingly.

Looking up to the girl that also sat close by after a short moment, the kitsune girl poked her shoulder, to gain her attention, and waved. "Hi there!" she whispered, laughingly. "What even is this class, anyway, and why do we need to take it, do you think?"

(Alright, so, I'm basing my character's powers loosely off the "Biotic" abilities from the Mass Effect games. If you're familiar with them, then imagine them, but not as powerful.)
Name: Harley Thorne
Race: Jjinka
Appearance: Harley is about 5'4", and is pale skinned with green eyes. She has long, black hair going down to her waist. Atop her head are two black cat ears, and she has a long, fluffy tail. She often wears a red-and-black striped zip-up jacket with a black tanktop under it and jeans. Harley also has black-rimmed glasses, because she is near-sighted.
Hidden Power: Gravitational Manipulation. Harley can manipulate gravity within a small area, and use it as a sort of telekinesis. She can even use it as an attack, if the situation calls for it, in which her arms usually become outlined in a violet-colored flame. Harley can also use her power to slow down a descent of her or someone else, to keep them from being harmed.

Harley peeked in to Classroom 123. The teacher seemed to have been meditating, and the room was relatively non-populated. The Jjinka girl walked in to the classroom, and found a seat. sitting diagonally behind a Kitsune girl. Harley sat on the cushion, and set her sling bag next to her. Admittedly, she was confused as to why there was a lack of a desk. She leaned over to the Kitsune girl and whispered: "Psst, Why are there just cushions here?"

Alta ran to her class room and she saw Kagami and she smirked running up to her and she tackled her and she chuckled a little and she smirked, flames popped up on her tales and she yawned a little and she stuck her tongue out and she sat in her sit " I'm here teacher" she said and she giggled before she sat down and she smiled happily before she laughed a little.

(Powers update: Alta's powers is Fire but her powers are different from Kagami. her fire is formed on her tails to create small fire balls to attack her enemy or make a show, she can also breathe fire and she can hover for a second)

Diamond smirked when the Kitsune wrote back to him. He grabbed the notepad, and smiled. Before he started writing back, 2 other females had entered the classroom. He simply frowned. "Im the only Male?" He thought, but dismissed it. Soon he started writing again until he saw that Kagami was pushed out of her seat, taken over by another Kitsune but with gray fur instead of red.

Diamond gave a concerned look at Kagami, before making hand symbols, knowing how to speak to the death, in this case just to keep quiet. He spelled out: 'Are you OK Kagami?'

He turned to the other Kitsune. He simply waved his hand, not trying to get shoved next.

(OOC: she didn't take her set but i guess it did sound like that)
Alta gasped and she faceplamed and she looked at Kagami and she helped her up "sorry Kagami" she said and she sighed and she sat in another desk and she sighed happily before she looked at the male and she waved "hi there i'm Alta...hmm sorry Kagami i didn't mean it was just trying to hug you but i tripped and when that happened i happened to shove you" she said and she shivered hoping she didn't get shoved or punched for pushing her down..

Diamond smiled as the other Jjinka apologized to Kagami, and went over to another individual cusion. He then looked back to the other Kitsune who waved at him. He waved back. Since he obviously couldn't give the notepad to her over where she was, and the teacher seemed pissed off with the little speech from Alta, who happily introduced herself. Diamond tried using hand symbols again, this time spelling: 'Nice to meet you Alta. Sorry for the Misunderstanding, you can sit over here if you want, in the 1 minute I've known her I don't think shes on to take a grudge.' Hs spelled. He then thought it was hopeless, knowing the ratio of people here who actually could speak in hands were 5;1000.

Alta looked at his hands and she signed back 'sure i would love to... sit over there with you...' she signed and she sighed happily ' whats your name' she asked and she walked over and she sat down 'i'm alta but you already know that huh?' she signed and she smiled at him before she looked at him and she began to play with her hands and she made herself be wrapped by her tails

To.Diamond's surprise, she was able to speak in hands aswell. Smiling to what she said first, then answering her next question. 'I am Diamond. Nice to meet you Alta.' Diamond smiled, as the Kitsune took a seat next to him. He smirked when the Kitsune got wrapped by her own tails which seemed to not be on purpose. 'Lol, are you OK?' He spelled out.

Alta pulled her head out of her tails and she nodded 'yes they do this sometimes when they are nervous" she said and she sighed and she pushed them out and she sighed when they went back to the hugging position 'well that sucks well at least i'm warm" she said and she sighed ' you Jijkan or human?'she asked and she smiled at him.

Last edited:
Kit-Kat gave up on getting the other gijinka's attention once she was accidentally shoved by another. An audible "ooph!" escaped her lips as the firebender face-planted into the floor in front of her, slowly sitting up while holding her forehead. She looked up to Alta, pretty mad that she had shoved her, but wound up staring once she realized what kind of gijinka she was. The pain in her head was very strong and awful, but Kit-Kat forgot about it as she listened to the girl before her talk. "It's fine, it's fine!" she replied a bit too loudly, shrugging to Diamond to show that she did not, in fact, know sign language. "I've never seen another kitsune before! Hi there!" Kagami forgot about both the teacher and her throbbing head as she scrambled over to Alta and Diamond, who had both moved to different seats. "I'm not one to take grudges! I mean, that was an accident, right? Nothing to be nervous about, mate! Name's Kagami. Call me Kit-Kat!" She held her dark hand out for a shake, a bit too enthusiastically.

(OOC: Head out of her Head?! WTF?!? :D)

Diamond smiled, watching as the gray kitsune pushed her tails back, only to be wrapped up by them again. He then smirked. When the kitsune asked if he was human or jjinka, he frowned, and turned his head, he didnt want anyone to know if he was jjinka, considering since most people think hes human, knowing if hes a Jjinka now would really ruin his reputation, then again it was only between him and the three jjinka in the room, so he simply removed his beanie to show his two gray ears, answering the other Jjinka's question. He was then surprised to see Kagami sitting next to him and Alta. He then quickly grabbed the notepad, he quickly wrote down something, handing it to Kagami.

The note read: 'Hey, is your head ok, with the pushing and all. If it hurts too bad, I can help you to the nurses office.'

(OOC: Hush..i was typing to fast.)

Alta saw a new kid and she put her hand over diamond hood and put it back on before she laid back on her taisl let go letting her rest on her back and she smiled happily " Ahh this feels good" she said as she closed her eyes and she looked at Kagami and she smiled at her " Alta" she said and she held out her hand for her to shake and she smiled happily.

Alta yawned before she shivered before she laid back " Hmm i wonder if i'll have any classes with you guys?" she asked wondering to herself

"Nice to meet ya, Alta!" Kagami replied, shaking the girl's hand.

As Diamond grabbed the notepad once again, Kit-Kat's teeth clenched in worry, and she immediately looked up to the teacher, who did not look happy in the slightest. As a sort or apology, she chuckled super awkwardly and gave him a small wave, taking the notepad from Diamond so she could read and reply. I think I'm alright. I'm strong. she wrote, audibly chuckling, even though the sound was quiet. She handed the pad back to Diamond, only now realizing the ears poking out of his head. Eyes wide, the kitsune girl's mouth dropped open, and she quickly snatched the pad back so she could scribble some extra words down. And you didn't tell me you were a gijinka! I thought you were human! What's up with that!? Kit-Kat threw the pad back to Diamond, watching him as she waited for a reply.

Diamond realised that Alta had grabbed his hood, placing it back over his head, and covering his ears, then lying back. He then turned back to Kagami who took the pad and started writing, before he could take the pad back, Kagami had already noticed he was a Jjinka, causing her to quickly take the pad and scribble down more for Diamond, causing Diamond a bit of worry. He frowned, reading the message, and writting something down. 'Ill talk to you about it afterclass' he nervously wrote down.

Alta sighed and she curled up to her tails before she closed her eyes.

Alta laid their and she shivered before looked at them made her tail before she chuckled "hmm what are gonna do with that human" she signed before she made fire appear on her tails and she stood up, she smirked and she sat down "hey guys i heard the cross play anime convention in coming to our town" she said wanting to go. she then sat down beside them again and she removed her fire before she sat between them.

Harley chuckled at the scene her three classmates were making. "I have a feeling he's going to hate all of us before the semester is over." She whispered, loud enough for her three classmates to hear, but she was unsure as to whether or not their teacher heard.

"Cross Play Ani-" Diamond was cut off by the deafening sound of the school bell signaling the next class. Diamond frowned. "My ears." He sighed. "Sorry, Got to go." Diamond frowned, grabbing his scedule, and supplies, before heading back out. Next Class, Gym. He slowly made his way to the gym, holding his beanie on tight, making it to the gym. Where he took a seat on the bleachers.

Chojin then got up "i have to go to the roof and do nothing at all" he call out as he got up and ran out the classroom and to the roof of the school as he sat down on the ground and pull out a small ball to throw at the wall on the opposite side of him and smile while he turn his head and look at the sky

Name: Ethan
Race: gjinka
Appearance: Tall with red hair and freckles. He wears a green tee shirt, blue shorts and grey shoes, in Addition he has large fluffy ears and a small tail
Hidden Power: the ability to for a short period of time sense what people are thinking and feeling emotionally

Ethan saw kit and walked past her quickly hoping to avoid eye contact with her he smiled as he though he made it pass her but he could turn around at any second

Kit-Kat perked an ear back to listen to whoever had spoken behind her as well as Alta, not able to reply to either before the bell rang. Diamond had said he'd explain her gijinka-ness after class, but he dashed off as soon as the bell chimed. She couldn't help but chuckle, also standing up, waving goodbye to the others, and rushing out the door, supplies in hand, not wanting to be late to class. A redhead gijinka passed her by in the hallway, but the kitsune girl didn't pay him any mind, instead looking down to her schedule... to find that she had no idea where she was going. "Room 528!?" she yelled to herself, catching some other people's attention, but she ignored them, too. "Where the actual fresh heck is Room 528!?"

She had been passing by the open gym doors, and for a moment, she glanced in, wanting to find a teacher to ask, since the halls were already swamped with kids. Kagami wound up spotting Diamond, and her eyes widened as she walked in, heading in his direction. She wasn't so sure where the teacher was, so she walked over to the other gijinka. "Hey, Diamond! What a coinkidink, seeing you here!" Kit-Kat giggled, looking around the room once again. "You seen a teacher anywhere? I gotta find Room 528, but I have zero clues where to go," she explained her problem, showing him her schedule. She couldn't help but also put a hand on her hip, squinting at Diamond. "And I didn't get much of an explanation about your ears, did I? Care to explain?"

Diamond couldn't help but frown, seeing Kit-Kat walk in, meaning he would have to explain about him being a Jjinka. When the Kitsune took a seat next to him, asking him about the teacher, which he had no answer too, he thought she may have forgotten about the whole Jjinka incident, but he was wrong, the Kitsune putting her hands on her hips, and bringing up the Jjinka ears again. He then sighed.

"Look, between you and me! I don't want anyone to know I'm a Jjinka, heck, I don't know how you just let males or females staring at your ears or tail or tails in your case, I find it stalkerish, and I don't want to be stared at either." Diamond frowned.

Kit-Kat put the hand that was not on her hip on her chin, mulling over the information Diamond gave her. "That makes sense, I suppose," she replied, nodding her head. "Alright, your secret's safe with me, mate!" She made the 'zipped lips' motion with her hand, looking around the room once again. "If you haven't seen a teacher anywhere, I guess I could stick around for a bit and ask once I do find one. I mean, do you know where Room 528 is? 'Cuz I don't!" Another question popped into her head, and the kitsune girl looked to Diamond once again, head cocked to the side. "Mind if I ask what kind of gijinka you are, though? After this, I swear I won't ask anything else about it!"

Diamond smiled. "Thanks for understanding." Diamond smiled, now waiting for his teacher. He did answer her question. "No Idea." Diamond sighed. He then frowned a bit more when she asked what kind of Jjinka he was, he then smiled a bit when she said this was her last question about his Jjinkan identity. "Im an Artic Wolf Jjinka." Diamond smiled, taking his beanie off to show his ears, since no one else had entered the Gym.

Alta ran to room 528 and she stopped before she went in and she saw Diamond and Kagami and she ran over and she hovered a bit and she fell on the floor and she groaned "crap why did i even try that" she said and she sat beside them and she smiled at them "Hi diamond..." she said smiling and she yawned a little "Nice an arctic wolf" she said and she sat back and she frowned "so first class is gym?" she asked and she looked around "cool" she said standing up and her flames around her tail lit up and she started to dance with them making them turn blue and she grabbed two of her tails and she acted like she was dancing with someone then she giggled , she grabbed Kagami and she smiled "Dance with me" she said smiling happily

Diamond frowned when Alta got to the Gym, appearently they all had the same class, making matters worse, Alta also figured he was an arctic wolf Jjinka. "Great, so my reputation is left in the hands of two kitsune Jjinka I seriously met an hour ago. What could possibly go wrong." He thought sarcastically. He then frowned as Alta started dancing, which made him smirk when she grabbed Kagami, forcing her to dance too.

"That's so neat! Arctic Wolves are super cool, in my book! That wasn't supposed to be a pun, by the way." Kit-Kat brushed off Diamond's thanks with a rather loud "psh!" sound, waving her hand in front of her to signal that it was no big deal. What was a big deal, though, was the reappearance of Alta, who rushed in and proceeded to grab Kagami's hands, pulling her up onto her feet so the two could dance. "Wah!" the kitsune girl yelped, swinging around a bit, before losing her balance and plummeting to the floor, thankfully not taking the other kitsune with her. She laughed, quickly getting up and holding her forehead in a hand- all the spinning and goofing off had made her dizzy. "Jeez... Someone's energetic!" Kit-Kat commented, chuckling.

Alta sighed and she nodded "Of course i meet another Kitsune and i wanted to see some time with another one of my kind " she said and she grabbed her hand again and she slowly danced with her " I'm very happy" she said and she drooped again " sorry if i'm being weird but thats just who i am...i'm a weird one my mother told me i act weird around people i like" she said and she hugged her and she sighed "will you dance with me its fun" she smiled

"You think you're weird, mate? Oh, man, you should see my mum! She's an Irish Setter chick, right? Well, that doesn't sound too bad... until you see her powers. Man, are they scarring!" Kit-Kat openly laughed as she talked about her mother, taking Alta's hands once again. "I don't blame you, though. I was seriously surprised when I first saw you! I've never seen another kitsune before!" She let Alta guide the dance, not really caring about what others thought of the scene...

...except for one person. Kagami made a point of squinting at Diamond, pointing a finger in his direction for emphasis. "You better keep your mouth shut, alright?" she jokingly threatened, actually smirking after speaking. "Seriously. I don't want this to cause a scene or anything."

After a bit of wandering, and having no idea where room 528 was, Harley finally found it. Apparently it was the gym. Her schedule had not included that tidbit of information. Upon wandering in, the first thing that stuck out to her where the three people from her previous class also happened to be in the class with her. It was as if she were in a story, and this instance was another example of plot convenience. However, the cat-girl shrugged off that feeling as her brain processed everything else happening, which wasn't much. The only other thing was that the two Kitsune girls were dancing. Once again, she decided to ignore it, and found a place to sit.

Alta laughed and she smiled at Kagami "Oh i'm not like that i just wanna dance with my friend but if your like that i think thats awesome" she said and she giggled as she danced with her friend and she sighed happily "i'm glad i meet another Kitsune " she said and she smiled happily at her.

Alta twirled her friend around and she pulled her close , laying her head on her shoulder and she sighed "best day ever" she said smiling happily.

Ethan made his way to room 528 he sat down and watched Kat dance with another girl he sighed and smiled and the ground "heh life right now" he said smiling

Kit-Kat shook her head, still dancing and twirling around. "I'm not," she replied, simply, not sure what else to add on to the simple phrase. More people were walking into the gym, but nobody said anything about the dancing kitsune girls, so a wide smile spread across Kagami's face as she continued her act with Alta. She couldn't help but giggle as her friend laid her forehead on her shoulder. "Man, you're really getting into this, aren't ya? Not to say I have a problem with that. This is fun!" Kit-Kat smiled wide once again, patting Alta's head jokingly.

Kagami's eyes widened and her grin faltered once Diamond spoke. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that, so she probably overreacted when she pulled away from Alta and stomped up to the Arctic Wolf boy, jabbing a finger in his direction angrily. "We're not a couple, if that's what you meant," she growled, walking back over to Alta with crossed arms and a head held high.

Alta blushed "what we aren't dating " she said and she looked at Kagami and she sighed " Maybe its just you kind of cute but just because your a Kitsune" she shrugged and she pulled away and she sighed "i think we should stop before we become the kitsune couple in school" she said holding her hand still and she sighed " but if you want i'm fine with that i think that sounds cute" she smiled at her

Alta really was like that but only to Kitsune and she really loved other kitsune girls for their beauty and their kindness.
she never been able to meet one who liked her.

Diamond frowned, the Kitsune scaring the heck out of him. "Whoa! That's not what I meant or thought!" Diamond yelled with his hands in the air, accidently triggering his Snowflake Ability. A small Snowflake appeared and froze Kagami in an Ice Block, which terrified Diamond even more. "Ahhh!"