• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jirachi's Gimp art && Sigs && Userbars! (Request now please!)

Hi guys! I recently downloaded gimp since LoN made a Gimp School. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I downloaded some brushes and here are some of the stuffs I came up with!

Christmas.png

This is a Chrismas one. It looks really good. I expirimented with Sparkle brushes.

newyears.png

This one is for New Year's! I downloaded some firework brushes to do this one, since New Year's has fireworks.(I THINK)

Smilee.png

This is a FAVE Sig that I made. I call it.. "Smilee;)"(Can't you tell?)

Pacharisusiggy.png

This is a funny one that I made. I showed LoN and he said Well it looks um.. It's Pachirisu. I didn't understand. But he meant I spelled Pacharisu wrong.

If you want a sig request one. Just give me a picture and description.

Well that's all! Thanks for looking.

Update:

Now with userbars! Here are to examples:

This is the Smilee;) One except userbar form
smileeuserbar.png

This one is the game I play sometimes. Runescape! ;D
runescapeplayeruserbar.png

A Giratina one
shadownight.png

Palkia one
spacetraveler.png

You can request userbars.

Some new Sigs..

Night Slashers!
nightslashers.png

&& Cute Power

Some Platinum Frontier Brain Userbars. Acidently forgot an "S" on Goddess on Daria's.

Palmer's:
tycoon.png

Daria's:
roulettegoddes.png

Cochran's:
butlercochran.png

Nejiki's:
nejiki.png

And a Sig I made:
salamencesig.png

New! Animated userbars.

Okay I tried to upload my userbars on to userbaranimater, but it didn't work! They were to big.. 300x30, and u need 350x19 or 350x20. But don't worry, if you request i'll make them the right size! So I animated it on gimp. Which is the fastest? Slowest? :D

animate.gif

userbar.gif

userbaranimate.gif

animated.gif

And my current sig:
boo.png

Also, if you want me to animate your userbar for you, I can do that.

I added some text if you don't mind.
cream.png

Code:
Code:
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x147/EeveeRuler/cream.png[/IMG]
Your welcome

Awesome work with Gimp, Jirachi! I'm REALLY liking your userbars ^^

I feel like I should request something since I really like your style =D Buuut I can't think of anything at the moment. I just felt the need to compliment your work ^-^

Here yah go Murkwood. Don't try to animate it, because it won't work. Sorry had to make bigger 'cause you couldn't see MetalGarurumon's face.
metalgauram.png

Hi i really like some the pictures you have done. Can i request a userbar please? If you could id like a arcanine one please.

Thanks, matt 8)

Here you go
Mrscythersarcanine.png

Sorry didn't know what text ya wanted.

Code:
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x147/EeveeRuler/Mrscythersarcanine.png[/IMG]

Okay, I made a fanbar for me!!1 :) Put it in your siggy please.
XJirachiXfAN.png

And 2 for me :)
myrypherior.png

mahdemonz.png

I'll get with your request Mistlove/Angelistar/Nanase

Edit: Sorry I can't do you request. The Jpeg bits keep messing it up >.

Okay I was bored, and realized Jeydis didn't have a LoN Fanbar! So I decided to make one myself. Sorry if you didn't want one LoN XD
LonColossusfan.png

Nice fanbar there Jirachi :p One comment I'd make, sharpen his face a little, but that's me being all schooly and helpy.

How'd you know I played Kingdom Hearts, though? That's what spooks me :o

Well I kinda cheated XD. I was looking at Jeydis's fanbars and you weren't on there. So.. I looked at your sig shop and was looking at the pages. I saw some Kingdom Hearts Wallpaper thing and was just looking for that then. :s

Can you make me a sig/userbar thing(the larger ones) with Tyranitar, and "Oblivion" in there somewhere. I'd prefer the background to be red and black, but your choice.

All is appreciated.

Lol X] Now something that isn't Pokemon Related. Chocolate Strawberries :o

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

The white stuff where supposed to be eyes, but then his girlfriend put tits on them lol XD