• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Could I have one of my babs,Burgundy (using Hilbert/Black as a base) ,with a Cofagrigus?

Here he is: Burgundy Referance.jpg

Could you do a few for me? Like the Trainer with the Pokesonas in one shot?

Name: Aspen
Species: Human
Appearance: Fair skin, shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail with a strand loose in front, blue eyes.
Clothing/Accessories : Blue hoodie, jeans, black combat boots, pinkish-purple knit beanie
Facial Expression : Eyebrows down(kinda like a glare) but grinning

Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: White, gray and black instead of light turquoise, cerulean and dark turquoise
Clothing/Accessories : sky blue scarf and same color snow-boots
Facial Expression : Determined-looking smirk

Name: Ace
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Normal Growlithe coloring
Clothing/Accessories : Backwards black baseball hat, open black leather jacket, black sunglasses
Facial Expression: Smug

How many can u request at once, cuz i have a few
1.) Chatot Userbar with my screen name
2.) Team shot with chatot, ho-oh, lugia, articuno, moltres, and zapdos with chatot cosplayer (see 4.)
3.) Chatot- Ho-oh Fusion
4.) Chatot Cosplayer
5.) Angel Chatot and Demon Chatot
Hope this is enough to keep ya busy!
Or if you can't do all at once ( I mean, I can't see any other requests) Do one at a time? Plz? PLZZ? If your really busy just do as many as u can. Also, I am not tryingbto be needy, I just really like your art styles, and I really like chatot.

Name: Aspen
Species: Human
Appearance: Fair skin, shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail with a strand loose in front, blue eyes.
Clothing/Accessories : Blue hoodie, jeans, black combat boots, pinkish-purple knit beanie
Facial Expression : Eyebrows down(kinda like a glare) but grinning
30a4c94097.png

Here you go! I will wrap up the other two soon.

Hey Can I make a request?
I made a teamshot on my own, but can u make it so that Hilda moves? (Using the same pokemmons in this teamshot)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 11.00.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 11.00.16 PM.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 48
I'd like to request a Chibi Pichu if you didn't do one yet. If you did, I'd like to request cosplayer sprite with Wooper suit. Thanks! :)

Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: White, gray and black instead of light turquoise, cerulean and dark turquoise
Clothing/Accessories : sky blue scarf and same color snow-boots
Facial Expression : Determined-looking smirk
5b26994438.png

Name: Ace
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Normal Growlithe coloring
Clothing/Accessories : Backwards black baseball hat, open black leather jacket, black sunglasses
Facial Expression: Smug
5b26a22160.png

And here are the other two :D

But how do I add it to my signature, cause it wont add it because Uploads are not avalible...?
Try this:
I use https://imgsafe.org/ (Img Safe | Free Image Host) to host my stuff these days. Its fast and simple. Browse to find your image on your PC. After selecting it, it will show up at the bottom of the page. Click the upload button under the image preview. After the loading bar disappears click the image preview itself and it will open in a new tab. Take the url from that page and come back to pokecharms. Click the Image button and paste the link in the pop up.

It should then show up in your signature area.

Hello again, Jeydis! I was wondering if you could make a character for an RP of mine, with no Pokeball in hand. If you not too busy, would you like the info?
Not trying to be annoying, just wondering how's it coming on my many chatot requests? ^0^
Sorry about the delays to both of you but I had a very packed weekend, big MTG day on Saturday and today I embarrassed my Harry Potter nerd-dom and went to see the Philosopher's stone with a live orchestra playing :D

So yeah doing a little bit before bed but nothing final. I will wrap everything up this coming week.

Hello hello! Do you also make sprites for characters from shows, video games, etc? If so, i'd love one of this mcfreakin jerk gentleman if you're able! His mask/cane/hat is 100% optional. Maybe with the Ace Trainer M (Snow) base from HeartGold/SoulSilver? A Sableye by his side would also be fantastic!

His design is understandably tricky, but can be simplified. I've never tried my hand at making sprites so i'm not sure if this is too much. In any case, it would be very appreciated!

I'd like to request a Chibi Pichu if you didn't do one yet. If you did, I'd like to request cosplayer sprite with Wooper suit. Thanks! :)
1a38e80707.png
1a3a820849.png

Here they are :D

Hello again, Jeydis! I was wondering if you could make a character for an RP of mine, with no Pokeball in hand. If you not too busy, would you like the info?
Sure post the details!

Hello hello! Do you also make sprites for characters from shows, video games, etc? If so, i'd love one of this mcfreakin jerk gentleman if you're able! His mask/cane/hat is 100% optional. Maybe with the Ace Trainer M (Snow) base from HeartGold/SoulSilver? A Sableye by his side would also be fantastic!

His design is understandably tricky, but can be simplified. I've never tried my hand at making sprites so i'm not sure if this is too much. In any case, it would be very appreciated!
Sounds good to me

Ok, it's my fan character from the Legend of Korra anime! Here goes.

She has thick, long blond hair, in a ponytail down to her spine. She's wearing a dark blue sleeveless sweatshirt, and black joggers. She has light brown eyes, light skin, and she wears converse high tops. And she has fire coming out of her hand, earth coming out of the other, wind, all around her, and a streak of water, around her waist. I hope this isn't too much to ask...

May I request a sprite
Trainer base: D/P/P Lass Sprite
Pokémon:
Yellow Ninetales Sprite
HG/SS Lairon Sprite
D/P Psyduck Sprite
Her Ninetales has a Light blue collar with a bell
Looks:
Same hair as The lass Sprite except her hair is a bit longer and she is Blonde with one Piece of hair longer than her other hair. That piece of hair is Orange fading into brown at the bottom.
Her T-Shirt is Black in colour and she has a Red vest over top. She is wearing short jeans and has one of those ring belts.they look like this,I don't know what they're called: IMG_3214.JPG
She has Light pink sneakers and White Knee socks!
Hope this isn't too much!