• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Hey, quick question. How do I make it so the image stays instead of appearing as a generic photo icon after a bit (I put the images in my signature using cut and paste.)?

Hello again, Jeydis.
I was wondering if you could make me a normal Dugtrio (NOT ALOLAN) wearing Deal-With-It 8-bit glasses (one pair on each individual head/Diglett) and a Choice Band wrapped around the tallest head/Diglett of the three?

Can you make a sprite for me? It's a girl with a super long, ponytail, of the color Yellow. Blue tee shirt, Tan kackie shorts, and blue and white hightops. With a Chespin beside the girl. light Brown eyes. slim. light skin. Please? If so, thanx!
Here you go!
1659601d91.png

Hey I'm back! ^^ I would like a team shot of my Alola team, first, can I have the female Ace Trainer in Pokemon X and Y? And my team is, Primarina, Midnight Lycanroc, Togedemaru, Baile Form Oricorio, Silvally and Kommo-o. Also, can I have a chibi of Floatzel? Thanks!
28cd5957e3.png
28d1a0ca88.png

Last edited:
Hey, I'm so sorry! My friend made some last-minute changes. The reference picture is the same, but she added some things. Under her shorts she has a skirt, but some of her shorts poke out. It is black with a giant leaf design on the left side.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm so sorry! My friend made some last-minute changes. The reference picture is the same, but she added some things. Under her shorts she has a skirt, but some of her shorts poke out. It is black with a giant leaf design on the left side.
I think that would be reversed right? so shorts under the skirt. Just want to make sure :D
Hey, quick question. How do I make it so the image stays instead of appearing as a generic photo icon after a bit (I put the images in my signature using cut and paste.)?
See: https://pokecharms.com/threads/jeys-digital-emporium-requests-open.10374/page-15#post-339436
Hey could i request two more things? My two main ocs https://pokecharms.com/works/oc-bios-flame-and-mal.30896/
And with flame he has pikachu on his shoulder and a sylveon by him along with Greninja. With Mal there is Bisharp. Also do one with moth of my ocs holding hands like their a couple.
If you dont have the time or whatever just let me know, thanks!
Hair length/style for Mal?
Hello again, Jeydis.
I was wondering if you could make me a normal Dugtrio (NOT ALOLAN) wearing Deal-With-It 8-bit glasses (one pair on each individual head/Diglett) and a Choice Band wrapped around the tallest head/Diglett of the three?
I see you got a great drawing of the idea, do you still want the sprite?

Last edited:
I do indeed, @Jeydis. I want to get a compilation of artwork from all of the best artists on this site. I love seeing their different styles, and I couldn't have a compilation of the best artwork without yours. ^^

She looks wonderful! I hope this isn't too much, but I showed her to my friend and they wanted to ask for one as well. I took pictures of their character similar to how I did mine. For the sprite, they would prefer her to be with Mega Houndoom, but regular Houndoom is okay as well. Thanks again!
Here you go! let me know if your friends wants some modifications
92ba593c63.png

and the trainer on her own:
92ba549289.png

Hello again, Jeydis.
b643cb9b0b.png

Last edited:
Hello again! I just want to check on a few things! If you got my last request, great! And just a heads up, I will be posting things like this every now and then, if that is ok.

Hey! I was hoping I might be able to request a work. I was recommended to you by @The Ringmaster for this. I was hoping I could get a trainer made from my Pokemon Sun game in the 2D style of the older Pokemon games. I have details below, and if anything else is needed I can give it. It'd be great if you could do this for me!
Pokemon Trainer Sun (My Pkmn Sun protagonist) wears the Red Tank Top, default bottoms, Red Crew Socks, Black Sporty Sneakers, the Black Scout Pack, a Black Trilby Hat, and no eyewair or hair accessories. He has white skin, black (or maybe navy blue) hair and matching eyes.

Could i get a full team spread. The sprite i would want is, along with the team, is the first trainer card on the spoiler labeled trainer cards. And instead of a black shirt could he have a white on, with a red open jacket? And the red thing on his wrist, recolored brown. It's the trainer card labeled Ry Burst. The team is Infernape, Sceptile, Staraptor, Poliwrath, Luxray, and Lucario.

About normal length for a girl, goes about to her waist. And its smooth nothing special
Sorry Flame but until you are back to a full access user will be suspending your request.

If your not too busy, can I give another request?

Can you make Ash Ketchum, and my character from before? She likes him u see.
Any specific version of Ash? He's changed outfits over the years.

Hey may I buy a albino umbreon with green rings and a boy with a green tee shirt,blue shorts green hair and blue shoes
08bad9fdf1.png
093e55c607.png

I have been watching skateboarders a lot lately so the trainer took a punk style while I worked on him. Green hair seemed like a good choice for a punky trainer.

Let me know if you want a more conventional hairstyle for him.

Hey! I was hoping I might be able to request a work. I was recommended to you by @The Ringmaster for this. I was hoping I could get a trainer made from my Pokemon Sun game in the 2D style of the older Pokemon games. I have details below, and if anything else is needed I can give it. It'd be great if you could do this for me!
Pokemon Trainer Sun (My Pkmn Sun protagonist) wears the Red Tank Top, default bottoms, Red Crew Socks, Black Sporty Sneakers, the Black Scout Pack, a Black Trilby Hat, and no eyewair or hair accessories. He has white skin, black (or maybe navy blue) hair and matching eyes.
Could you scrounge up a photo of the trainer? I don't know all the items in game especially well.

Could i get a full team spread. The sprite i would want is, along with the team, is the first trainer card on the spoiler labeled trainer cards. And instead of a black shirt could he have a white on, with a red open jacket? And the red thing on his wrist, recolored brown. It's the trainer card labeled Ry Burst. The team is Infernape, Sceptile, Staraptor, Poliwrath, Luxray, and Lucario.
Will work on this trainer next.

could you make me a chao of lucario?
thanks if you can!:D
Already had one done, enjoy!
097a2a33ce.png

Thanks!Its AWESOME!:D

Could you also make me something if its not too hard....it also has to do with lucario :p

Could you make a mimukyu lucario costume?

I like lucario........alot

Last edited:
Quick question about your Chaos: do you also make them of already-existing human characters? Honestly, I'd kill for a Clemont Chao. >w<

That is, if you wouldn't mind, of course.

Looks good, I will get to work on it later this week.

Quick question about your Chaos: do you also make them of already-existing human characters? Honestly, I'd kill for a Clemont Chao. >w<

Depends on the character but I can work something out for everyone's favorite nerd :D

If your not too busy, can I give another request?

Can you make Ash Ketchum, and my character from before? She likes him u see.
Here they are together!
b2e552a109.png

b3f254617e.png

Here you go Ry!
b4a6c72c14.png

Could you make a mimukyu lucario costume?
Here comes Mimicario!
b4d5e8797d.png

And here is the adorable tiny nerd!
b6b96a290c.png

Last edited:
Hey friend, it's me again! I was wondering if I could request another Sprite again :) If so, then can you sprite a trainer (she has long brown hair, a Silver jacket tied on her waist, and a beanie with the same color) with my dream team? It's Mega Absol, Alolan Raichu, Decidueye, Primarina, Alolan Marowak, & Shiny Mega Audino :) Thanks! And as always, take your time~

Hey friend, it's me again! I was wondering if I could request another Sprite again :) If so, then can you sprite a trainer (she has long brown hair, a Silver jacket tied on her waist, and a beanie with the same color) with my dream team? It's Mega Absol, Alolan Raichu, Decidueye, Primarina, Alolan Marowak, & Shiny Mega Audino :) Thanks! And as always, take your time~
How about her worn shirt and pants?

By the way, I have another request, but I don't wanna hold you up, so tell me a good time to hop in, please. It would very much be appreciated.
Got some space so go for it as long as the request is simple.

All I want is...well you know my profile pic, the other trainer you made for me? I would kinda like if her hair could be changed so its to her feet in length., and if it could be in a high pony. Is that ok?