• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Hey if not ready, can you let me know when your ready to do fashions and complainers. If you haven't noticed I put the artwork requested by you in my about section in my profile.

Well for fushion i want a mega chaizard X and greninja.
For the cosplayer i want the same dude dressed up as greninja.
aa20302c1c.png

Fusion is taking a bit longer so only the cosplay for now.

Do you mind if I make a request? I can totally wait if you're busy, so just say the word!

See, I tried earlier today to make a sprite of my own of my Fakemon, Stalaquese, but it didn't quite come out the way I was expecting it to. Do you think you could make one instead? Here's a link to the original picture and here's that sprite I was talking about, incase it will help.

Thanks a bunch!

I domt know if you are very busy, but if you got time, can you sprite a female trainer with a Decidueye, Alolan Raichu, and Primarina? Don't worry, I'll give you some time :)

Well for fushion i want a mega chaizard X and greninja.
For the cosplayer i want the same dude dressed up as greninja.
da759ad8dc.png

I have not worked a fusion in ages. Hope you like it!
Do you mind if I make a request? I can totally wait if you're busy, so just say the word!

See, I tried earlier today to make a sprite of my own of my Fakemon, Stalaquese, but it didn't quite come out the way I was expecting it to. Do you think you could make one instead? Here's a link to the original picture and here's that sprite I was talking about, incase it will help.

Thanks a bunch!
I don't normally do fakemon but your design is nice and simple so I will give it a go a bit later on.

I dont know if you are very busy, but if you got time, can you sprite a female trainer with a Decidueye, Alolan Raichu, and Primarina? Don't worry, I'll give you some time :)
Would that be a custom trainer or did you have one in mind?

Hey, sorry to dump another one on ya, but I really liked the sprite you made of Daniel, and I wanted to ask if you could do one for my other OC, Rose? I want her hugging her lopunny, and she has shaggy, chin length blonde hair, a white tank top, and black cargo trouser. Thanks in advance ^^
Ah crud I missed your request. Sorry about that Prince!
59908be042.png
44a8e437fa.png

Didnt end up doing the hug, kinda forgot about it halfway through.

I hope that's alright!

Last edited:
I've seen your work everywhere, and it's always high quality. May I request a small team shot of a custom trainer with a Noivern by his side? I'd like him to be a slight edit to the Black/White version male acoustic guitarist trainer. Originally he has long blonde hair, square glasses, and a white shirt. Instead of these three details, I'd like him to have brown hair, circular glasses, and a brown bomber-style jacket. Thanks so much in advance!

Thanks a bunch!
d084778321.png

Here is the final result on little Stalaquese. Let me know what you think!
I domt know if you are very busy, but if you got time, can you sprite a female trainer with a Decidueye, Alolan Raichu, and Primarina? Don't worry, I'll give you some time :)
d1b2ea644f.png

Here they are! Sorry about the delays, had a busy week.

Hi! If you don't have too many requests to work on/have the time, I have a request for you!
Can you make a sprite of this trainer with an Aerodactyl?
1480288941213-1_zpsjnaeke6f.jpg

His hair is light brown, shirt is sky blue, the wing attachments are white, and he has dark blue jeans. He also has round glasses. Also the thing on Aerodactyl's tail is a black bracelet thing.

Thank you so much!
No hurry or rush~

Hi! If you don't have too many requests to work on/have the time, I have a request for you!

His hair is light brown, shirt is sky blue, the wing attachments are white, and he has dark blue jeans. He also has round glasses. Also the thing on Aerodactyl's tail is a black bracelet thing.

Thank you so much!
No hurry or rush~
Is the fluff in her hair cloud like?

I've seen your work everywhere, and it's always high quality. May I request a small team shot of a custom trainer with a Noivern by his side? I'd like him to be a slight edit to the Black/White version male acoustic guitarist trainer. Originally he has long blonde hair, square glasses, and a white shirt. Instead of these three details, I'd like him to have brown hair, circular glasses, and a brown bomber-style jacket. Thanks so much in advance!
2d580cf669.png
2d5814399e.png

I went for an old school bomber jacket with the wool collar and sleeves. Hope you like it! I have always wanted to use that trainer for something.

Yes, since he's a flying Elite Four trainer.
They're not white tho, they're still brown.
:)
Alrighty, might have some time this weekend to get started on her. Oh and what kind of pants does she wear? They are a bit hidden in the sketch.

Awesome!
I included a more detailed description in my first post if you need it :)
But he has dark blue jeans.
By the way he IS a guy lol
I tend to exaggerate hair on all my characters, sorry '^^

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hi! If you don't mind, could I request a sprite of my Moon Trainer? I'd prefer to have her with her Lurantis as well. If you need more pictures, just mesaage me! Thanks!
IMG_20170121_153607.jpg
IMG_20170121_153628.jpg

Can you make a sprite for me? It's a girl with a super long, ponytail, of the color Yellow. Blue tee shirt, Tan kackie shorts, and blue and white hightops. With a Chespin beside the girl. light Brown eyes. slim. light skin. Please? If so, thanx!

I also make sprites and I use GIMP because I don't wanna pay for photoshop

But really, you can even use MS Paint for spriting. It's doesn't require as advanced of programs as other art forms because all the program needs to be able to do is place individual pixels. :D

(Sorry to crash your thread, Jeydis. I got the alert and decided to add my two cents)

Thank you so much!
No hurry or rush~
8203e34fe4.png

Tricky with the hair, I hope you like it though!

Hey I'm back! ^^ I would like a team shot of my Alola team, first, can I have the female Ace Trainer in Pokemon X and Y? And my team is, Primarina, Midnight Lycanroc, Togedemaru, Baile Form Oricorio, Silvally and Kommo-o. Also, can I have a chibi of Floatzel? Thanks!

I was wondering if you could make a sprite for my main character of my story, Ryan.

She has very long blond hair in a pony tail and she has light skin. light brown eyes. blue T-shirt with black sleeveless sweatshirt. Dark blue back pack. Chespin at her side. Pokeball in one hand. beige cargo shorts. blue and white high tops. skinny. I drew a picture, but dont know how to put it on here

I was wondering if you could make a sprite for my main character of my story, Ryan.

She has very long blond hair in a pony tail and she has light skin. light brown eyes. blue T-shirt with black sleeveless sweatshirt. Dark blue back pack. Chespin at her side. Pokeball in one hand. beige cargo shorts. blue and white high tops. skinny. I drew a picture, but dont know how to put it on here
That seems an awful lot like the previous request you had. Like I mention in the OP I would prefer not to be rushed into requests and will get to yours when I have time.

Hi! If you don't mind, could I request a sprite of my Moon Trainer? I'd prefer to have her with her Lurantis as well. If you need more pictures, just message me! Thanks!
ac27031c04.png

Here is what I came up with, let me know if you would liked any changes done.

Last edited:
She looks wonderful! I hope this isn't too
That seems an awful lot like the previous request you had. Like I mention in the OP I would prefer not to be rushed into requests and will get to yours when I have time.

ac27031c04.png

Here is what I came up with, let me know if you would liked any changes done.

She looks wonderful! I hope this isn't too much, but I showed her to my friend and they wanted to ask for one as well. I took pictures of their character similar to how I did mine. For the sprite, they would prefer her to be with Mega Houndoom, but regular Houndoom is okay as well. Thanks again!
IMG_20170129_183327.jpg
IMG_20170129_183348.jpg