• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeydis Siggy shop

Its not a bandwagon joining if you started it way back when. So yeah I have been able to get photshop once more for this new computer of mine and im back in the siggy business! Here are some examples of my work though I am now 6 months + out of practice so the first few may not be quite as nice.

Mimeycopy.png

nightmaredragonsig.png

duskullspook.png

sigforshiny-1.png

sigforshiny.png

chaosfunbanette.png

I can also make userbars and thats what was my claim to charmsian fame for a while so here are some examples:

reptilianoverlordsub2.png

cy.png

elleonfan.png

Pixietyfan.png

And last but most important please follow these simple forms when you request!

SIGNATURE REQUEST:
Render/Subject image: Please choose large images like things from wallpapers and such when I scale down to sig size it keeps its sharpness and looks much better then a small image to start.
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Not obligatory but if you want something specific please say so.
Wanted Text: Do you want any text on it? if so please state it here.
Wanted font: Either an idea of or an outright font (check out dafont.com for some ideas)

USERBAR REQUEST:
Subject: I prefer to work with sprites but any image is fine.
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Not obligatory but if you want something specific please say so.
Wanted Text: Do you want any text on it? if so please state it here.
Wanted font: Either an idea of or an outright font (check out dafont.com for some ideas)

Userbar Request
Subject: Arcanine Here's a linkfor a sprite. It's from HG/SS
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Fire
Wanted Text: Arcanine Fan
Wanted font: Same as the Cyndaquil bar

Thanks Jeydis. I love your work. I especially love the Duskull. The boo adds so much. My favorite userbar of yours is the reptilian overlords probably. Looks sweet.

Thanks for doing the request if you choose to do so.

Wow! Thank you. I wasn't expecting it so fast. I was expecting a reply that said whether or not you would do it. Then a few days later, a post with it if you accepted.

Thanks! It looks perfect. I also love how quickly you made it. And it's not sloppy at all because of that haste. Thanks again Jeydis!

Your welcome Blisk. Yeah since im online its quick requests for now, plus userbars are easy to make for me.

These are so awesome ^^ very interesting indeed. I love the Nightmare dragon sig, it's amazing =D

USERBAR REQUEST:
Subject: An Umbreon
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Dark and... Smoke/shadows
Wanted Text: Lunara: Faithful Guardian
Wanted font: Anything would be fine. I do like the Pixiety Fan font.

(And if you have time)

SIGNATURE REQUEST:
Render/Subject image: Squall and Rinoa Here's a link (If you can use that image)
Theme, colors, atmosphere: I'd like the theme to be something with angel's feathers if that's possible.
Wanted Text: If you come here, you'll find me. I promise.
Wanted font: something similar to the "nightmare dragon" font. Just something like it.

hmm seems the image link is broken for your signature request.

Oh, I'm really sorry. I thought that I tested that out before I posted. It must be getting late, I'm forgetting everything xD Sorry about that.

Thanks for your help LoN ^^

Thank you so much, they both look amazing! ^_^

They are both very appreciated, in case you didn't notice. I luffles them already =D

Naw, thats perfectly fine Jey ^^
If ever your too swamped you could send some people my way :p ill do the same for you.

[quote author=Chadwyck link=topic=7073.msg126840#msg126840 date=1260867003]
Thank you so much, they both look amazing! ^_^

They are both very appreciated, in case you didn't notice. I luffles them already =D
[/quote]

Glad you like them :D

Tailon

Gryffindork
Hey Jeydis, these are really great!If you don't mind...

USERBAR REQUEST:
Subject: A Pichu, Flareon, and Gallade
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Not really sure, something green, but the "texture" is up to you
Wanted Text: Dean Hale
Wanted font: something like the nightmare dragon font

thanks in advance!

Tailon's request looks good. It looks like the 3 Pokemon that are different colors actually belong there. From seeing Chadwyck's new sig, I might just have to request something one day....

Well, you asked for this, Jeydis. ;)

Render/Subject image: Link from Twilight Princess. Here's an image of him.
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Green and Hylian. Like with the Triforce and stuff
Wanted Text: Hero of Time
Wanted font: Whatever you think looks good.

Thanks again Jeydis!

Holy....shoes on a popsicle stick! It looks amazing! I'm putting it in my sig right now. Thank you sooooo much!

Ey jeydis,

Your sigs an userbars look awesome and i would love it if you could make me one of each.

SIGGY
I would love one with any sort if picture of a feraligatr and a blue or water like background.
Text: Feraligatr = Pure Awesomeness
font is entirely up to you

USERBAR
I would love one with a flareon sprite and like a flame or red orange background.
Text: Probably just Flareon Fan as i cant really think of much else bit you are welcome to write something different if anything pops into your head

Thank you so much. One more thing, I am new to forum so if you could tell me how to actually get these into signiture please tell me or I might have to go sigless :(
Thanks again.

Here you go Feralagatr

feraligatrsigcopy.png

flareonubcopy.png

And here is the information you asked for:

Taken from this helpful topic: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=1231.0

The first step is to actually access your profile editing page, found by first clicking the "Profile" tab on the left sidebar under "Forum Navigation", then hovering over the "Modify Profile" tab and clicking the "Forum Profile" link. Once you've made it that far, you'll see various options such as editing your avatar, changing your personal text and info, etc. Just keep scrolling down until you find the edit signature text box and you should be good to go.

SIGNATURE REQUEST:
Subject image:I would love one with Flapjack, please! Any picture will do.

Theme, colors, atmosphere: Candy theme. If that's not possible, an ocean theme will do.
Wanted Text: Flapjack likes ADVENTURE! Do you?

Wanted font: Any will do.

If you could do this, I'd be really happy. If not, that's fine too. I'm sure your busy, so.. But thanks either way!

SIGNATURE REQUEST:
Subject image:I would love one with Flapjack, please! Any picture will do.

Theme, colors, atmosphere: Candy theme. If that's not possible, an ocean theme will do.
Wanted Text: Flapjack likes ADVENTURE! Do you?

Wanted font: Any will do.

If you could do this, I'd be really happy. If not, that's fine too. I'm sure your busy, so.. But thanks either way!

Hope this fits the bill, if you want me to change anything please say so :D

flapjackcopy.png

That is Sooooo Cool. :o Could I have One/Two?

Siggy:
Image: A Blaziken Roaring (Look at 1st siggy).
Theme/Colours/Atmosphere: Erupting Volcano.
Text: Blaziken. King Of The Blaze
Font: Chaos & Fun Font

Userbar:
Subject: Blaziken (Duh)
Theme/Colours/Atmosphere: Flames.
Text: Blaziken Rules!

Thanks! ;D

Hey Jey.
Signature
Image:Lady Gaga. specificly
Http://exclaim.ca/images/up-ladygaga_pokerfaceLG.jpg
Theme: Pool/Water
Colours: Colors from her hair,glove, and backround
Wanted text:Lady Gaga on top, Pokerface on Bottom. Not on the picture like on the side.
Wanted font:Arial/times new roman.

Thankss

That is Sooooo Cool. :o Could I have One/Two?

Siggy:
Image: A Blaziken Roaring (Look at 1st siggy).
Theme/Colours/Atmosphere: Erupting Volcano.
Text: Blaziken. King Of The Blaze

Userbar:
Subject: Blaziken (Duh)
Theme/Colours/Atmosphere: Flames.
Text: Blaziken Rules!

Thanks! ;D

blazikenkingcopy.png

blazikenubcopy.png

[quote author=XJirachiX link=topic=7073.msg129354#msg129354 date=1263072047]
Hey Jey.
Signature
Image:Lady Gaga. specificly
Http://exclaim.ca/images/up-ladygaga_pokerfaceLG.jpg
Theme: Pool/Water
Colours: Colors from her hair,glove, and backround
Wanted text:Lady Gaga on top, Pokerface on Bottom. Not on the picture like on the side.
Wanted font:Arial/times new roman.

Thankss
[/quote]
ladygagacopy.png

SIGNATURE REQUEST:
Subject image:Any picture of a lemon that you could find for me.
Theme, colors, atmosphere: Bright, yellow, 70's theme I guess? rofl
Wanted Text: When life gives you lemons...
Wanted font: pixelated text if that's possible, anything will do.
Thenk uu