• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jaunsma, super hero academy.

Knox could only look on in surprise as he watched a stream of ice forming along the lane to his left, its very presence chilling the air enough to make a noticeable drop in temperature. Sliding along the makeshift ice rink was Slyphiel, the movement apparently not taking much effort.

"Well that's just not fair." He exclaimed, pumping his arms and legs as he raced to reach the finish line before anybody else could cross the white line at the end. Two figures had already crossed the line, one of them obviously being our resident teleporter, the other possibly being Botny? The greenish aura was all that suggested this to Knox, he had no time to actually take a good look.

20 feet. 15 feet. 10 feet, so close now..

Stella had managed to catch up with one kid in particular who slid on ice. She increased her speed and managed to get between him and the boy who looked like he might take third. 'I can do better than that.' Stella thought. With that she increased her speed again until she was next to the boy who might take third. Stella smiled to herself.

Nikolai was sure he'd make fifth. That was the plan, anyway. He wouldn't mind if he came fourth at all nonetheless. A girl he didn't recognize from the orientation had somehow surpassed Syphiel, pushing him into sixth.
No! his mind cried. The distraction was enough to cause him to take a single misstep and he was sent sprawling across his lane, tumbling for three painstaking seconds before laying spread eagle on the dirtied ground, stunned. The warm taste of blood and bile filled his mouth and he realized that he had been biting down on his tongue. There was a striking pain in his ankle, though he couldn't decode which one.
Red freely cascaded from his nostrils as he hoisted himself to his knees shakily and tried to catch his breath.

Sylphiel continued to slide down the 100m track with nary a care in the world, he watched as the girl who appeared from who knows where somehow raced her way down the track and managed to pass him. He wasn't quite sure when she had joined the race but 'oh well', he could only shrug. As he cast his gaze over his shoulder he caught sight of Nikolai as he took a nasty fall, blood pouring from his nostrils. Sylphiel winced, but saw the boy was fine as he was able to pick himself up shortly after, albeit shakily.

Hmm, i guess i can put out a bit more effort, with that thought Sylphiel got lower to the ground reducing air friction and swung his legs in wider arcs. As he began picking up momentum, he smiled ,as soon he was hot on the heels of the duo contending for third.

As things only got more hopeless for Knox he could do nothing but watch as Sylphiel slid along faster than ever and some previously unseen girl sped past him with extraordinary speed. In fact when he heard the noise of something heavy crashing into the dirt behind him the boy risked a glance backwards, only to see poor Nikolai sprawled in the dust.

"Ah screw this, I've already lost anyway.." He reasoned with himself as he felt his body come to an unconscious stop. Walking back to the injured boy he offered a sympathetic smile, hoping that Nikolai wouldn't take offense that Knox felt he could do with a helping hand.

"You feeling alright there buddy? That was quite the nasty fall, and I bet that dust/ blood combo doesn't taste too thrilling either." he said with a chuckle as offered Nikolai a helping hand, the race now entirely forgotten, and getting a decent place like second or third out of the window.

Nikolai was sopping the blood from his nose with the excess and bunched up fabric of his sweater sleeve. He had abandoned the idea of placing in the race at all, wondering if forfeit was his only option. The sound of an approaching figure snapped him from his stupor and he raised his bloodied face to the good Samaritan who had come to his aid.
His eyes sparkled under the morning light and he flashed a sharp and grateful grin, though he doubted his smile would be very reassuring when his teeth were covered in red.
"I've definitely had worse," he amended, taking his hand without much thought. As he pushed himself to his feet with Knox's aid, the same phosphorescent blue passed over his eyes and he halted, mind suddenly stocking itself with stolen information. He recoiled, stumbling away from Knox, as he now knew his name was, in shock. He said a silent and Dutch profanity.

Stella managed to cross the finish line. She stopped to catch her breath, then looked at the two that had already crossed the finish line. "Hi. I'm Stella. My letter got lost in the mail so it came a day late." Stella said to them. Her hair fell in her face. Stella took one of the ponytails that she had worn on her arm off and put her hair up. She turned her attention to the two that had stopped and did a somewhat out of character salute.

Botny looked at the new girl he hadn't seen until this point. "Nice to meet you Stella, I am Botny and it's wonderful to meet you. How unfortunate your letter got lost in the mail but we're glad you could make it," he said with a smile. He continued, "Besides, it always makes it more fun with a larger variety of individuals." He then stopped and watched Stella salute the other students who didn't seem to be focused on the race anymore. Botny was so busy sun bathing he hadn't noticed the other student fall over.

He put his hands together, and thought maybe he should make some healing herbs for the boy and offer them to him. Botny wasn't sure how he'd take it. People were usually skeptical about taking things he'd made thinking it would be some sort of trick. However, there was no way in a place like this people could be that way. Everyone seemed so nice. Botny rushed over to the fallen student and offered him a handful of herbs. "Here, I can help," he said and manipulated the herbs into a paste and applied them to any exposed wounds the boy had. He added, "If you'd like, I can give you some extra herbs to use later."

"No, really; it's okay," Nikolai insisted frantically, his expression nervous. His stomach was already churning both from the guilt of accidentally reading the first Johnny-on-the-spot and overworking himself from his fiasco pre-race. His skin had grown pasty and clammy without the help of his fellowmen, through no fault of their own. He gave up in his feeble fight against them, sweat ribboning down his neck.
Images and words stampeded past his glowing eyes, drowning out the scene amidst.
"Oh, geez," he sputtered before going limp, his consciousness betraying him.

The moment Nikolai's hand touched the bare skin of Knox's hand he felt an odd tingle, almost like a tiny electric shock. The sensation was ignored though, mostly due to the fact that the bleeding boy's eyes were now glowing a startling blue colour.

"What the hell..?" was all he could bring himself to say before he felt Nikolai go limp, the sudden full weight of the boy putting a lot of strain on Knox's arms. With a loud grunt he hefted his injured competitor so that his body was leaning against his own, the best level of support he could currently offer. The sweat dripping from Nikolai was beginning to soak through Knox's coat in places, providing an entirely uncomfortable sensation that really couldn't be helped in their current situation. The fact that it couldn't be helped wasn't really much consolation to Knox however, who gritted his teeth and continued to drag the lifeless form of Nikolai off the track.

Botny had come rushing over to offer one of his beloved healing plants but it would seem it wasn't having much of an effect at all, but you certainly couldn't fault the gift of nature for trying. Nikolai was now laying in the dirt, apparently unconscious, although how that had come to be Knox wasn't really sure, after all he had only run like 90 meters. Perhaps it was that odd moment before the race when he was knocked through the air by seemingly nothing? Or perhaps he was just really, really unfit.

Mr Pistris had ambled towards them, taking his time as he watched Botny and Knox try their best to look after their fellow participant, a look of mild amusement on his face as he finally reached them. He crouched down on those spindly legs, getting a closer look at the wounded Nikolai, prodding him here and there in an attempt to get a reaction out of him. The mans dark hair shook as he turned back to look at Botny and Knox, talking to them in his flat voice. "What happened to him?"

What had happened? Knox still didn't have a clue, he was no doctor, so he simply shook his head unknowingly, his mind flashing back to that weird tingling sensation he had felt the moment he made contact with Nikolai.

Mr Pistris exhaled deeply through his nose, releasing the air in the form of a long sigh through his mouth. "Right, about as useless as I would expect. The school nurse will be along shortly, another waste of her time if you ask me. Obviously young Nikolai here comes last in the race, as do you, whatever your name is, everybody else has already finished." He told them, pointing a finger at Knox before walking away to call somebody, presumably the school nurse.

Wait I came last? For helping somebody? That's such bullcrap! Was all Knox could think as he watched the teacher walk away, a burning sensation brewing in his chest. Thing certainly weren't going his way today, and for all he knew it could only get worse.

Botny watched as Mr. Pistris came over and conversed with Knox. He could see that what Mr. Pistris had gotten to Knox about being last in the race. It seemed completely unfair. Knox had been the only one to stop to help a fellow student. Botny knew it didn't matter if he had come to help since he had already finished the race, and wished he had seen it sooner. However his plants didn't seem to be doing too much but it never hurts to help when you can.

Botny placed a hand on Knox's shoulder, "It's ok, don't let him get to you. You did what you felt was right and that is all that matters. Besides, it was just a race and there will be other events for you to show your powers and to show that teacher what you got. Can't lose focus on the first event or you'll end up doing poorly the rest of the time." Botny offered Knox a genuine smile of encouragement. He patted Knox on the back and proceeded to wait for the nurse to come get the injured student.

"Shit!" Draco yelled as she swerved up to avoid another freight liner as she bulleted across the ocean. Just go in a straight line, she said, hope nothing gets in the way! I call BS, even if it was only me who said it she grumbled in her mind. She overslept and missed the bus to the harbor, overslept to the point that even the boat was long gone. To be perfectly honest, the only reason she wasn't arriving earlier was because of the rain last night, if she couldn't see and there happened to be a ship...

Let's not reenact the Titanic shall we? Draco's form condensed back into white light and she shot off again, all was smooth until she reached the shore. Her speed from trying to avoid a sailboat cause it to flip over. "SORRY!" she roared over the din of the waves, fluttering her feathery wings to gain more height. At least she could see the school.

Huffing from the long flight across the Atlantic Draco soared above the school, noticing everyone gathered by a track, had the trials started? Fuck.

She folded her wings and took the steepest dive she dared, the wind whistling and shrieking around her. Eventually she flared her wings as far as they could go, stopping so suddenly that she rose back up and fluttered to regain control as she started falling. Despite slowing, she still rocketed towards the ground.

Extending her feet and wings like a falcon coming in to land, she dug her claws into the ground and skidded to a halt, stumbling before finally collapsing on her face. She wheezed an gasped and didn't bother getting up, and her wings seemed to spark and shatter before disappearing.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder Knox turned towards its owner with a look of anger on his face, still riled up from the results of the race, but once Botny began talking his expression became much calmer, and the beginning of a smile could even be seen tugging at the corner of his lips. "Thanks for the kind words man, don't worry about me though, theres no way I'm ever going to let that asshole get me down." He said gratefully, a mean smirk plastered on his face as he pointed at Mr Pistris' back with an accusing finger.

"Congrats on coming second though, that really is one hell of a power you have under your belt. I mean talk about flower power!" Knox chuckled as he stood there with Botny over Nikolai's unconscious form. The boy was just about to turn and go see the rest of the students when something rather unexpected happened.

Knox's first ridiculous thought had been that a small plane had fallen from the sky. The second was a little less crazy, had some large bird had an accident and fallen come plummeting to earth? Well the truth was even more outlandish. It was a girl, who it would appear had just flown across the nearby ocean on some big fuck-off glitter wings, only to have crashed right beside the race track.

Mr Pistris merely glanced at the girl, as uninterested as ever, before going back to talking on his phone, presumably (and hopefully) still trying to get medical help for Nikolai. Knox on the other hand, was more intrigued.

Taking a cautious step towards her he decided to make first contact with the mysterious sky girl. "Uh hey...nice of you to....well drop by I guess. You feeling alright down there?" He asked her as politely as could, his mouth twitching, trying not to smile at his own pun.

"NO!" Draco groaned from her face down position. Her scarf tail began moving on it's own, stirring up a little dust from the ground around her, before with a tired huff, the girl pulled herself to her feet. However, she remained bent over with her hands on her knees as she still gasped for air. Luckily, her skin tight suite kept her body temperature at an acceptable level, so she merely concentrated on the coolness of the spandex whatever beneath her hands.

It helped, and relatively quickly Draco bounced back, smoothing down the feathers on her head, she looked up at the black haired boy, he looked older than her and fairly normal. "Well, I just flew here from America in under an hour, I'd say rather out of breath I'm still rearing to go!" she flashed a fanged grin.

"Name's Draco, by the way, nice to meet a fellow classmate." she gave a casual two finger salute with her left hand, before adjusting the way the fabric covered her clawed hands before extending her right to shake hands.

"From America huh? That's quite the impressive journey Draco, I think you have every right to want to catch your breath." Knox said as casually as he could considering the circumstances, it wasn't every day a feathered girl crashed down from the sky and simply introduced herself.

"Im Knox, welcome to Jaunsma Academy I guess, although I've only been here for one day so I'm probably not the right person to be introducing you to it." he chuckled as he grasped the clawed hand in a firm handshake, an odd sensation considering the girls animalistic features. Now that she was standing next to him properly he could actually take in her full appearance, and it just got more peculiar the longer he looked at it. Some sort of scarf tail? Feathers? Clawed digits? Fucking wings? This girl was packing some serious abilities that's for sure.

"Don't sweat it pal, we'll just learn as we go I guess." She made an excited sound almost like a growl in the back of her throat, tail swishing back and forth as her yellow eyes scanned the track and the rest of the students, eventually resting on a pretty beat up looking kid.

"Yeash, what'd I miss here?" she asks, looking to the teacher, automatically she didn't like him, "And who's that jolly old soul?"

Following Draco's gaze Knox saw she was referring to the still unconscious Nikolai, still looking pretty worse for wear. In the midst of all the weirdness the boy had managed to temporarily forget about him.

"Him? Well.....well if im honest I dont have a clue. He just kind of broke." he said with a shrug and a slight flick of his head that made his black locks shake from one side of his head to the other. Knox then turned his attention the their teacher, his eyebrows coming together slightly as his expression became darker. When he spoke it was in a voice drowning in detest "That's our teacher. Mr Pisshead. Sorry, Mr Pistris. And yes he apparently always looks like he never grew out of his teen angst phase."

"Charming." She huffed. "I really do hope that kiddo's ok, it'd be a shame for him to go home so soon, for anyone actually..." she trailed off slightly, before shaking her head before she rambled. "Did the first trial include sprinting or something?" she nodded towards the track, Dang I missed the fun one, goodness knows I haven't been able to run like I used to in Atlantis, in fact, this is probably the longest I've been romping around as Draco since I left.

Mentally shrugging, Draco occupied herself by grabbing her tail and beating it like an old bed sheet to rid it of dust.

Knox could understand why Draco might be worried about Nikolai's condition but having read up on the school before he arrived he knew that the on-site medical staff were top of the line and were more used to dealing with bullet wounds and such forth than mere scrapes and bleeding. In fact he distinctly remembered something about some famous Japanese doctor or something...

The sound of the girls questioning voice broke his train of thought, and he looked down to answer her question. "Yeah it was meant to be a 100 meter race, we have a teleporter here who, surprise, surprise, came first place. You wouldn't think something so simple could cause this kind of injury already would ya? I guess this is just the real Jaunsma greeting." He said with a wry smile, his hands thrusted deep into the depths of his coat pockets. He chose not to mention the position he was given by Mr Pistris and instead remained silent, waiting for Draco's response.

A sudden and lengthy groan sounded from the pile that was Nikolai. Every inch of him felt psychologically and physically frayed and he could barely move, as if every ounce of energy had been become diluted and unsaturated. He felt like a deflated balloon and could barely form a concrete thought within the thunderstorm that was his mind. He began going through basic facts about himself and his life in order to ground himself back to earth he was heaped on.
My name is Knox Lomar, and I'm from England, aren't I? he asked, though the words seemed somewhat off to him. Who else would I be?
It seemed that reading the poor good neighbour just before passing out had its side affects. "Knox", as it would seem, puzzled over his identity while he attempted to push himself off the ground.

Botny watched in awe as a mysterious girl fell from the sky on the grace of her wings. They were so elegant and nothing like Botny had ever seen before. He watched as Knox went over to talk to the new girl and decided to stay with Nikolai and watch over him. He figured he'd be filled in on the new girl at some point but right now there was someone injured and they needed assistance.

Then, Nikolai began to move. "Are you ok?" Botny questioned him making sure he was alright. "Do you know who you are, where you are?" Botny continued, and grew a bunch of giant leaves under them in a nest-like fashion so they'd have something softer to sit on. Nikolai seemed confused, but Botny knew it was typical of people to behave in such a way after passing out or obtaining head injuries. "Hopefully the nurse would arrive soon," he thought to himself. He sat and waited for Nikolai to answer his questions just to make sure there was no amnesia or any memory issues.

Nikolai's jaded eyes focused on Botny's face and narrowed trivially. He recognized this kid, but couldn't exactly remember his name. He had given him herbs after he'd fallen during the race. The race he'd have to win in order for his entry into Juansma to be ruminated.
"Juansma, super hero academy," he annunciated in a crisp tone, still unable to move much other than his eyes and his jaw. He frowned, lost deep in thought. "I can't remember whether my name is Knox, Nikolai, or Botny, though."
That was right. He'd accidentally read the botanical fellow, as well. It seemed the only thing his power excelled at was giving the poor albino identity issues.

She didn't lose. She didn't come in last.

How?

Her speeding down the track caused her to completely miss an accident that occurred between a couple of the other students, and she felt God-awful after she crossed the finish line before the injured or his helper. Eyes widened, panting very slightly, Lux held her cheek in her good hand, a wave of guilt flooding over her body for a moment or three, as the color drained from her face. Even though the injury wasn't major, the brunette still felt like she should have helped in some way, maybe even let Knox and Nikolai cut in front of her.

Stepping backwards, Lux noticed that she had accidentally dropped her pouch of friend back on the track. Knowing that there was no way salt could melt in temperatures under 1,474 degrees Fahrenheit, she closed her eyes, furrowed her brow, and concentrated.

The bag seemingly opened itself, allowing Karma to slither out as it was reformed by the mineral. Tasting the air with his tongue once, twice, thrice, the cobra picked up the baggie with the tip of its tail and headed over to Lux, who now stood normally, eyes open, watching the salt creature's movements. Once it arrived to its destination, Karma headed up the teen's sweatpants, emerging at the end of her shirtsleeve, once again tasting the air.

With her salty snake partner now hanging loosely around her neck, Lux took the baggie from it and replaced it in its spot by her right hip. "Thanks, Karma," she said to the creature, who merely nodded in response, as she walked back to the others, a small smile on her face.

(OOC: I can type again! :D)

Draco purred in thought, and after a while her ears twitched upright. "I like this school!" She grinned towards Knox, "It's exciting." Then one ear twitched out of its vertical position to favor being horizontal, "Which reminds me... you don't think me missing the first trial will come back and bite me in the are, do you?"

It would be a terrible shame if it did and I get kicked out. Being a vigilante is always the fallback, but an undesirable one, I've had enough of the government chasing me around, even if it was only a small island government. Wait, if I was a vigilante in America or anywhere else... how does the government work? Would it just be the city or would they decide to set the entire world against me? What the hell am I supposed to do then?!

Stop overreacting you'll be fine
she growled at herself mentally.

Knox smirked. "With this guy? Oh definitely." he said grimly, jamming a thumb over his shoulder at Mr Pistris in reply to what the dragon girl had said. As if by magic the teacher suddenly appeared behind them, his sinister appearance slightly lessened by the small Asian woman with candyfloss pink hair bouncing up and down next to him. It was clear from the look on their teachers face that he wasn't all too pleased with her arrival but none the less he kept his mouth shut about it.

The Asian woman spoke in a sing song voice, her accent detectable but not so much so that it became hard to understand what it was she was saying. "Now which one of you lil cuties got hurt?" She sang, bouncing towards the group of students gathered before them. Her eyes quickly landed on poor Nikolai, and without another word she flopped down beside him on the ground, taking his hand in hers before speaking to him softly. "This will only take a second okay sweetheart? Theres a good boy." she said as a pink aura the same colour as her hair imbued both of them, the scent of rose petals wafting around the area.

Mr Pistris didn't even blink twice at the spectacle, instead deciding he didn't feel like wasting any more of his precious time on the idiots who cant even complete a race without injury. "Yes, yes, its a miracle she can heal people. Now get your backsides over to the next obstacle, I want to be done with this in time for lunch." he hissed at them, stalking away to the next set of obstacles.

"Dare I say it, I will agree this one time with Mr. Pisshead, I wanna eat when we're through with this." She snorts. But at least I won't have to worry too much about injuries anymore. I hope she doesn't question why I have so many scars in the first place. With a shrug Draco sprung towards the next course, her tail flicking excitedly behind her.

"Let's hope I don't exhaust my powers in the next course, that wouldn't be good," she muttered to herself.

Botny heard what Nikolai had said and looked on with worry. Luckily the nurse seemed to come over to help him and hopefully he would remember exactly who he was. Botny sat back and enjoyed the sweet smelling aura that surrounded the nurse and Nikolai. It was a very calming and relaxing scent, almost as if he knew this smell, but couldn't place exactly where he smelt it before. Either way, he enjoyed it until he heard Mr. Pistris demand everyone head over to the next obstacle.

Botny, got up and left Nikolai to the care of the nurse. He wanted to stay and wait for Nikolai, however the thought of upsetting the instructor and being subdued to the horrible state that the student prior had been was terrifying. "Please take care of him, he's a great guy," Botny said softly to the nurse as he walked away towards the next obstacle. He went over in his mind what it could possibly be, and if maybe his powers, like other students, wouldn't benefit him in completing his next task.

With the day at an end and the results of the various trials revealed it was time for the students to head back to their respective dorms and get some well deserved rest after a day full of sweating, crushing and hissing.

Knox wasn't unhappy with his results at all, 5th place wasn't bad after all, even if it was shared with somebody else. It would seem that Lux's efforts in the snake trial had managed to bag her the exact same spot, and considering she befriend them he couldn't help but agree that she had earned it. The plant kid, Botny, his power sure was resourceful, he won by an absolute landslide, leaving even those in second and third place like Isaac and Zach far behind them. Yep, competition sure is tough, but I know I have a place here, and I'm determined to earn it thought Knox with a determined grin as he sauntered back into the common room with the rest of the students.

Rio shuddered as she was found perched on thick metal beams criss crossed like a web in her dorm's ceiling. She was curled in on herself with her back pressed to the wall. Lenny lat across her shoulders as the poor girl gathered her wits again after the snake trial.

Subconciously she itched at a few scratches she had gotten from a few biters, her feathers extended and ruffled as she remained in a tense crouch.

"You know he can't get you anymore, right?" Lenny purred quietly after a few more long and tense moments passed. Rio sighed, "I know... I'm still scared though." The ancient spirit nodded gently, and didn't press anymore.

Eventually, Rio transformed back into Draco, and cast a look around her room. Funny how safe she realized she felt in the abandoned warehouse she used as shelter for so long rather than an actual room.

Her hungry stomach finally pushed her out the door and towards the common room, which soon had a dragon spirit infused human searching through the cabinets for any trace of honey.

Botny made his way with the other students to the common room. He was very pleased with himself, but he could only think that now he's probably made a target of himself. Well what had been done was done, and all he could do was move onward. Looking around, he noticed the other students were tired, or hurt, and some seemed pleased to have just completed everything alive. Botny just smiled at the thought of his fellow classmates and him possibly joining forces to fight evil. He was very impressed with everyone's abilities.

Once they reached the common room, Botny went to look for food. Maybe some scrambled eggs and toast. It was simple but it was his favorite. He began to prepare his meal and sat eating it, waiting to see if he could hear what the others had thought of their trials today. Or maybe everyone was just too exhausted to talk; Botny was pretty wiped out himself since he'd never had to use his powers that much or that frequently before. "Good thing the sun was out," he thought to himself.

Draco groaned as she dragged herself to a chair, arms laden with jars of honey and enough prepared food for three athletes. Muscles sore, and sections of her costume darkened or pink as her untreated scratches bled at a sluggish pace under the partially repaired costume.

Where her wings usually lit up into life sparked like torn wires as a few scratches tore across her back.

Honestly, she didn't care how she placed, her mind only had two things: snakes and how goddamn hungry she was.

Without touching the honey, Draco perched on the back of a chair defensively, her underfed form curled in on itself slightly as she ravaged the food she gathered as if it was the last she would eat.

"That was fun. I guess."

Walking into the common room (he didn't feel like teleporting after being hit in the face by a single snake), Zachary dragged himself into the kitchen. Throwing a couple pieces of bread, some turkey, and some mayo down onto a plate to make a sandwich, he assembled the pieces. Pouring a bit of soda into a glass, he waltzed over and slumped over onto a couch. 5 minutes later, his late was thrown was thrown into the sink and he was plopped onto the swivel chair on his fully white room. He was happy with his place, but he had worked hard and needed to rest.

(Ooc: Sorry this was short, I honestly just based this on what I'm doing irl right now. Just ate a turkey sandwich and now I'm on the couch.

Nikolai wasn't sure just exactly what had occurred when his candyfloss-hued saviour had arrived, but he had come out of the situation feeling better than he ever had. He had quickly sought out his gloves and pulled them up to his elbows, thanking the medic profusely. His mind was at ease at last, soothed by the enamouring scent of flora.
He couldn't recall the moments that had led up to his collapse, which bothered him greatly. Nor could he read the medic when she had put her hand on him. Maybe her power contradicted his own? Whatever the reason, he was glad to see that the not all of the school's staff was as rigid and cold as Mr. Pistris.
The events that followed showed little promise for the boy to prove his worth. He went into each with dwindling spirits until the frustration built up and murdered an innocent reptile. He came second to last overall, which he found was appropriate. Nikolai still found himself in a foul mood nonetheless.
His gauntly figure entered the common room slouching over itself uncharacteristically, both from fatigue and dampened temper.
7th place, his mind echoed, a gloved hand clutching his hat in an iron grip. It took all he had not to cry. The main reason he didn't was because his eyeliner wasn't waterproof.
Not in the mood to cook, he snatched an apple perched on the kitchen's counter and bit down on its pinkish flesh savagely. Nikolai trudged towards his room with an expression that could rival the braindead.

Stella had went directly to her room. After she had taken a nap, Stella pulled out one of her two laptops and contacted a friend. Said friend's cat came up to the screen and meowed at her. Stella smiled. "Hello Mokey, where's Davis?" Stella asked the cat. Mokey meowed. A piece of paper appeared and a pencil seemed to move on its own, and then when it was done writing, the paper floated up so that Stella could read it. The paper read: "Davis is taking a shower." Then the paper returned to its place on the desk. Stella nodded in understanding to the cat who, like his owner, had psychic powers.

Upon seeing various other students eagerly diving in to the food supply it wasn't long before Knox could feel his own stomach begin to growl, the sound echoing a little too loudly for his liking.

Swiftly collecting the necessary items to make a snack worthy of his appetite the boy went about laying them out on the kitchen counter before him, selecting each one in the nessacery order to create a beautiful BLT sandwich on floured with bread with just a dash of ketchup for even more tomato flavouring.

Cautiously carrying the culinary masterpiece (At least by his standards) over to the nearest bean bag he sat down slowly in it, gently feeling the bag begin to engulf his frame. He leisurely took bites out of the sandwich, observing his fellows students as he did so. Most of them had simply chosen their food and vanished into the safety of their respective rooms, Draco however was perched animalisticly on a chair, consuming what appeared to be an entire pot of honey.

Draco finished eating the three sandwiches she had prepared, along with a raw steak. Oh well, consquence of having animal based powers, she also had animal instincts. Occasionally blending into her diet.

Lenny also chattered in the back of her mind and only quieted after the honey had been consumed. She was going to need to hoard some more when she detransformed later and Lenny would pester her for hours if she didn't eat.

A majority of her food consumed, Draco finally relaxed even if she remained crouched. She continued to nibble on some dried fruit, however.

Nikolai sat cross-legged on the mattress of the woman called Caroline Finch who had went into cardiac arrest in the very place in which he sat, bitterly eating his apple without tasting it.
"Dumb bitch fuckin' deserved it," he muttered in his mother tongue, throwing his apple harshly against the wall. It harmlessly bounded off and landed on a pile of his folded laundry. The Dutchman groaned heartily and fell back against the bed, staring up at his ceiling hopelessly.
Pa and moe were wrong about me, he thought with a pang in his chest, clenching his jaw. I'm not cut out for being a hero. I'm just some florist fairy from a town nobody's even heard of.

After a long and Hardy trip by sea all the way from Japan, nagito had arrived at his destination. Tired from his trip, he stayed in a motel until morning. Once he woke up he checked out at the main desk and headed to his new school where his life would start fresh. His main goal at the moment is to get a better reputation, and his long term goal is to help take down people that caused large amount of injustices in the world. He sat in the waiting room in the front doors waiting until it was his term to be called. "This better not be a bust. I really don't want to have come all this way fo nothing." He said to himself.

(OOC, everybody just skip to morning, theres been somewhat of a mix-up, feel free to take the time to do as you wish at the academy, enjoy various lessons and such forth. You can even enjoy the holographic training sims for a variety of situations.)

Ashley's curly red ponytail flounced behind her as she walked to the new school. She sighed. New school, new life, she thought. At least I'll be making a difference instead of just sitting around doing nothing. Ashley was still a little upset about leaving her life back at her old school. She hated the way her stupid backpack's ropelike straps dug into her shoulders. Her blue goggles, a memory of her old life, hung around her neck, swinging as she walked. She clenched her fists, which were covered in dark blue fingerless gloves. "Well, here it is," She said, to no one; to everyone. "Goodbye old school, hello new."