• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jappio's Poke Splices, Fakemon, and Captace Region

i like the snubble/phanphy fusion. If its not so bad my I have another request? Mightyena/Umbreon fusion I liked the way the Espion/Mightyena fusion looked and i would like to have one of those but with Umbreon.

W00T! I love it ^_^ I shall name him... Blastduck.
Im gonna name all of them cus Im bored and have too much time on my hands :D

So... we have Blasduck, Hopskitmite, Ching-Polidol, Vulgon, Mediplus, Snuphy.

'kay, I'm done :D I'll definatly be a regular here.

~Slink

Well the top half are by request (they were such a pain those first two). I had to do a little more scratching than I'd prefer. You can tell though that I didn't do nearly enough scratching, since they still look like crap. Yet since they are request, I had to do them as best I could. I am happy with strongbad though, but Homestar, well at least you can tell its him. I like the others, nothing bad with them.

Splice_Sheet_10_by_Jappio01.png

hay its me. the first two made me lol and the eeveelution fusions are so cool. I was going to ask for a espion/umbreon fusion but thought no maybe not. what a big mistake

Awwww, I think that the eeveelution fusions are adorable! YOu should make a cute eeveelution fusion with everysingle one in it, lol, that'd be some fun to see!

Dude you are so imaginitive (you ARE a dude right?) Strongbad and Homestar made me lawlz. I expect more of this kind of humour from you!. Oh yeah, and I request a seviper gardivour splice. (make it look like medusa!)

Please & Thank you! ;D

awesomeness! The umbreesp looks awesome black, and the leafglace thing is cool -slaps self for pun- too! The first one's expression made me laugh! I also love the color coice on the flarevoltvapor thimng :D

I am not a dude, I am a man :p. Here is the newest sheet. The first was from request, the rest just mine. I really do like most of them, they were quite nice to make.

Splice_Sheet_11_by_Jappio01.png

I personally don't get why so many people love Licklax, but whatever. Well here is the latest and greatest.

SpliceSheet.png

WOW...it really is! These fusions are totally awesome! You are really good at this! All the sprites fuse really well, and it's as if it were an actual fusion in the Pokemon series. Great work, keep it up.

*goes into shock from looking at the awesomeness of Raypalkizard*...*comes back from state of shock*...that is the most amazing fusion I have ever seen!!! I also think that the foretress and banettte fusion is really good...and the Mime+Deoxys+Primape is great, though I think that the nose would've been better if it was a Diglet nose...that head creeps me out though...

Woah. That... uh... Stee- no, no... the... Flaming rock snake thing is like the most awesome thing in the universe with an injection of pure awesome. If you don't mind, I'd like to make a suggestion. MAybe a Venasuar, Meganium, and Sceptile mix. Torterra would be a bit to much like Venasaur, and I wouldn't want to make you do four. Anyways, you are the best splicer (xD) I've seen.

I like taking requests and suggestions, they allow me to do splices that I normally wouldn't do because I would find them too Clich

Do a Venasour. Oh wait... Do a Venasour, and change the leaves n' stuff for Torterras shell and tree.
C'mon. You know you want too.... :D

Thanks

~Slink

Really funky stuff, I love the Torterra/Marowak and Snorlax/Lickitung they go so well together lol ! :D REquesting a Kecleon Psyduck merge! lol that should be intresting.

I don't quite get what you are asking for Slink. If you want, you can just post to explain it better, or PM me. Next chance I get, I'll work on your request Jeydis.

Well, I got out another 8. I have now also started working with quadsplices.

Splice_Sheet_13_by_Jappio01.png

Yellow gengar/zapdos id say. I think the mergers look alot better if you keep it simple (2-3), it makes the merges more realistic/fitting. Your the artist but I wanted to point that out.

Woah. The Grass starter mix is... is win. You win 52,678.2 internets.

If you ever run out of ideas, I can imagine just about anything mixed with a Girafarig could be cool.

I never knew unkown could look so fabulous...and the Haunteedledon looks great too! if I could make a suggestion, I would like to see a Mightyena+Houndoom+Purugly

you have a dang good imagination to get all these ideas for these mixes. lol. whenever you have free time you should make a delcatty, espeon, and absol twist. whoa. :-X im gonna try something nuts like that.

I LOVE the fusion of the Three legendary dogs! It's very good! And in my last post I forgot to compliment how cute the Ampharos/Unown fusion is! Great work!

Woooooooah! I just realized that your splicing is sooooo damn natural. Great work, keep it up!! Now, final test... All 4 water starters!! ;D

~Slink

Well here is the newest sheet. While making Polikissturtlezel I noticed that it looked similar to sonic, so I decided to make a Sonic, but I gave up sort of when making the mouth and stuff. Nothing more to say about the others.

Splice_Sheet_15_by_Jappio01.png