• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jappio's Poke Splices, Fakemon, and Captace Region

This is my showcase thread. C+C and all that is welcomed. I try to keep this updated, but sadly that only happens every now and again. For the most part the really old stuff is labeled. Most recent stuff though you'll find actually being posted later in the thread.

I take requests on splices, can't promise I'll do anything. Everything else though I probably won't do, as I haven't the time nor care to do just any old spriting for just anyone.

Also I'd like to take a moment to say something. My splices contain the sprites from multiple Pokemon games. Credit of the original sprites used in the making to Nintendo and Gamefreak. I would also like to thank Spriter's Resource, the place where they were ripped and distributed.

Scratch Spriting
Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda.
Ganondorf.png

Lazengann from Gurren Lagann.
Lazengann-1.png

A friend's RP character. Name is Vargas. Attempt in a style used in a game called Meltyblood.
Vargas.png

Old sprites I was making for a fighting game. I've stopped since I want to get better and do them over in the future. Character name is Raizou, one of my RP characters.
NewRaizou.gif

A more recent project. Turning all the sprites in Super Mario World to Pokemon related things. Videos of other sprites also here.
DisplaySheet-2.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhfHz0o1j40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-ais1KJcM

A Relicant Evo I made for someone I did a bit of an art trade with. Raelen Solo is the name of it's creator, I merely sprited it for him.
RelicanthEvo.png

A Torkoal Evo. I held a raffle and the winner got a request from me. This is the result. Concept idea goes to Turtle King.
TorkoalEvo.png

Splices
Splice Sheet 42
SpliceSheet42.png

Splice Sheet 43
SpliceSheet43.png

Splice Sheet 44
SpliceSheet44.png

Splice Sheet 45
SpliceSheet45.png

Splice Sheet 46
splicesheet46.png

Splice Sheet 47
SpliceSheet47.png

Older Splices
Sheet 1
Sheet 2
Sheet 3
Sheet 4
Sheet 5
Sheet 6
Sheet 7
Sheet 8
Sheet 9
Sheet 10
Sheet 11
Sheet 12
Sheet 13
Sheet 14
Sheet 15
Sheet 16
Sheet 17
Sheet 18
Sheet 19
Sheet 20
Sheet 22
Sheet 23
Sheet 24
Sheet 25
Sheet 26
Sheet 29
Sheet 30
Sheet 31
Sheet 34
Sheet 35
Sheet 36
Sheet 37
Sheet 38
Sheet 39
Sheet 40
40th Anniversary
Sheet 41

Captace Region
My own Pokemon region filled with new Pokemon and terrain. Everything here except Porygon 0 is a scratched sprite by me(Pory 0 is a sprite edit, but will later be made into a scratch sprite). I will not be posting their Dex entries here to save room. If you wish to know more, you can either find the original posts they were on, or you can PM me.

Any question, feel free to ask. I also gladly accept any critique.

Region Map
Map
*Captace Region* is obviously a mountainess region. There is also a large river running through it. I have provided three maps. Two that are in the normal pokemon style. One is to a smaller more familiar size, the other has longer routes, both are pretty much the same. The third map shows features like forests and mountains better. The third also has the towns numbered, here is a description of each and some plot descriptions.

Fakemon
3rdgenFakemonSheet1-2.png

3rdGenFakemonSheet2-1.png

3rdgenFakemonSheet3.png

Old Fakemon

Large Badges

Miniature Badges

Other
Rebamps
Splice Tutorial
Video Splice Tutorial
Shorter Video Splice Tutorial

Very good! My favorite is the Houndoom-Magnezone one! Also Marowak-Torterra! Hold on! Let me name them! ;)
1. Slashspark
2. Shellouse
3. Lavagic
3. Magnasnarl
4. Barkbone
5. Mewtrasphere
6. Eletreaver
7. Thundclaw
8. Dragnurhead
9. Dracotor
10. Lazerosee (this was kinda hard, considering its made up of 3 Pokemon)
11. Illumidrill
12. (Shiny) Shelblaze
13. Bladbeetle

Neat names, a lot more original then what I had named them, but yours are a lot better than most. Here is what I named them.

1. Raislash
2. Togeslash
3. Magmagius
4. Magnedoom
5. Maroterra
6. Mewquaza
7. Pikadoof
8. Raimaldo
9. Rainite
10. Rotdos
11. Rosespinking
12. Ryturn
13. Blastzard
14. Gallcross

Yeah, I made a few fusions myself. I can't Show them right now but I can tell you their names. (the first name given is the main body shape)
Typhlosion-Dialga: Dyphlame
Dialga-Palkia: Diapne
Gardavoir-Ho-Oh: Radriah
Okay, this is getting off-topic. End of conversation. I can't afford another warning...

Well I have made three new splices. I made them for this contest I'm in where we had to combine two families of Pokemon. I chose the Abra and Spheal family. I think I have a good chance of winning, but I'm unsure yet, Wednesday is the day the winner will be decided. I decided on the two of these Pokemon because I wanted to make a different type of family, a lot of the other users were using the starters and stuff, and I wanted something different and random, and Spheal and Abra, I can't think of something more random.

1. Abreal
2. Kadealeo
3. Alarein

Alakaspheal.png

Well I have made three new splices. I made them for this contest I'm in where we had to combine two families of Pokemon. I chose the Abra and Spheal family. I think I have a good chance of winning, but I'm unsure yet, Wednesday is the day the winner will be decided. I decided on the two of these Pokemon because I wanted to make a different type of family, a lot of the other users were using the starters and stuff, and I wanted something different and random, and Spheal and Abra, I can't think of something more random.

1. Abreal
2. Kadealeo
3. Alarein

Alakaspheal.png
i like the 2nd one hope u win good luck

Ok, I've made some new splices. The first three are a combination of the Abra and Spheal family. I did them for a contest, I hope I'm going to win. The next few are just random combinations I came up with. Cloyturn and Skarninja both were a pain to color and make, for whatever reason. I like the results (my fav is the Megadactle). The last one on here is TROGDOR THE BURNiNATOR. I made him comepletely from Pokemon Parts (The most editing I had to do was for the body, but mostly was just the cutting up of Rayquaza).

Well hope you all like them, I'd love comments.

Splice_Sheet_2_by_Jappio01.png

I now have more. I find it sort of easy to chug these out. Its nice and simple and gives me something to do when nothing else seems appealing. Hope to hear all your comments and stuff. Some of these I don't quite like, but I won't hide them or anything.

SpliceSheet3.png

I think that the fusion of Arcanine and Lairon is really cute! The zigzagoon one would be cute too if you put on the regular feet of it, but other than that they are really nice!

Well I made more slices. This time though I decided to try some new triple splices. I like the results, but I don't think they are my best. I suppose though I can call them my best triplets.

Splice_Sheet_4_by_Jappio01.png

Crazy, man! Just crazy! I like the Duskpardovine, myself.

I know I shouldn't make requests if they aren't asked for, but you should do a Pokemon version of Manbearpig: Machoke + Ursaring + Mamoswine.

I'll be happy to take requests, just I don't want to be swamped with too many and I don't want to be expected to have to get them done any time soon =D. I'll do it, but I think Grumpig would be better than Piloswine if that is ok. So yeah, anyone who would like some splices I'll do some. Just try and keep them three and under. I might allow one special case at a time, but I'll have to decide when I see how difficult it might turn out being.

Here is the fifth sheet. Upon request I was asked to make a Manbearpig. There are two because I really couldn't decide which I liked better, so I kept both. The others are just normal double splices. Nothing in particular to say. I like pretty much all of them here.

Splice_Sheet_5_by_Jappio01.png

I'll be happy to take requests, just I don't want to be swamped with too many and I don't want to be expected to have to get them done any time soon =D. I'll do it, but I think Grumpig would be better than Piloswine if that is ok. So yeah, anyone who would like some splices I'll do some. Just try and keep them three and under. I might allow one special case at a time, but I'll have to decide when I see how difficult it might turn out being.

So you are doing request? If so can you make me a cool Mewtwo Rayquaza fusion. I know you already made one but i like the way it looks and i want it so badly it's so cool

Your splices are amazing, they look like they're actually from the game. Especially the Blaziken and Kangaskahn splice and Jirachi and Koffing splice.

Keep up the good work.

Again with the awesomeness. The Masarpigs are great. I think the one on the right is most like the one that appeared in the "Imaginationland" story arch. I seem to recall it having one bear arm and one human arm. I also like the Marillossom (adorable!) and the Kabufetch'd (it looks irritable). The Ditto/Muk fusion falls kinda flat for me, though..

Well as of right now I will be taking requests and suggestions. Now I'm new to the whole submitting art to the internet. Now from my understanding, a request is when you ask me to do something, I do it, and then I post it and you are allowed to use it as long as you give credit to me. A suggestion is when you give me an idea of something to do, and I post it, but you don't use it. Now if my assumption on these two things is right, than lets move on with things. If my assumptions are wrong, than please let me know.

Now if anyone is wanting to place a request or suggestion. You may PM me, or ask here. I will be asking for requests and suggestions from other people on other sites, so the speed of getting your specific splice might be slowed because of that. Also for requests all I ask is credit and what it is being used for.

Here are my newest splices. This time round I have thrown in threes, fours, and twos. The four was special; I decided to take a few Pokemon I dislike and hate, and combined them. Sadly it neglects a lot of Pachirisu and Dundparce, but they all wouldn't go together evenly the way I did it. The others were just general ideas I got.

Splice_Sheet_6_by_Jappio01.png

Ok, a whole bunch of suggests/requests in this one. The only one that isn't is the Slowgrotskull. Normally I wouldn't have combined that awful family of Nosepass, Ledyba, and Carvanha, but it was under request, so I had to try (it's not horrible, but I would have not touched it normally after seeing how bad it was going together).

Splice_Sheet_7_by_Jappio01.png

Sure, I'll try it out. I won't do it though till I do my next sheet. So you'll have to wait till I get about 5 or more sug/req or my own ideas.

i just thoght of something cool can you sprite me a evee/houndour fusion and a umbereon/houndoom fusion oh and for the umbereon fusion can it have white rings not yellow please

Woah! I like em'. Especially the Manbearpig from southpark, that made me lolz!

Try making a golduck crossed with blastoise. I don't know why, I just think it'd be cool :D

Wish I had seen your suggestion a little bit sooner, because then I could have added it to this sheet, guess you'll need to wait till the next.

Well here is another new sheet. Half of them are are from requests and suggestions. The rest from my own choices. I'm pretty happy with these. Also was happy that the request ones were actually not too hard, and went together very nicely in my opinion.

Splice_Sheet_8_by_Jappio01.png

I love it thanks so much it looks so cool thanks. Thank you. mightyena/oundoom fusion looks so cool and so does the espion/mightyena fusion thought mine look cooler

Thanks everyone. These comments are always nice. I really should try making more than two's and three's now, but I'm so darn lazy and content with what I've been doing.

Well right now I'm tired. I was working on a sheet and I didn't want to stop till I got 6. I now want to post them, and the suggestion from before I got in Slink.

Splice_Sheet_9_by_Jappio01.png