• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
Can you draw this:

Arcticuno and moltres flying with each other, kangaskahn and nidoqueen highfiving, zapdos standing somwhere and sighing, a pidgeot beating up a shiny rattata while a blastoise try's and stops the pidgeot, mewtwo up into the distance looking down at everyone, and a female pikachu from let's go pikachu, the pikachu having the hairdo that goes to the side and some people call the hairdo "sparky" the pikachu is winking and is in front/closest.

If that's too hard then you can just do
Moltres and arcticuno flying with each other, a pidgeot showing off that she is strong in front of an insulted blastoise, a female pikachu from let's go pikachu, the pikachu having the hairdo that goes to the side and some people call the hairdo "sparky" the pikachu is winking and is in front/closest. And a nidoqueen smiling and a zapdos flying around trying to cheer up a sad aerodactoyl

And of that's too hard
You don't have too put the zapdos or aerodactoyl in.

And this artwork... can it be a profile picture picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pro Hero Dekiru
I can draw a head shot of one of the characters but I'm not going to draw all three of them.

@Dark Hydreigon
That's something I can do

@GalacticDeg
I think I can swing that

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
I can do that

@Moffie the Pikachu
No

After these request I am no longer taking freebies.
I will take commissions if people want art. (Feel free to post about it here and I'll dm you)
Or if you send me a tip on my KoFi I will doodle you something.
But other then that I will no longer accept requests from this thread.

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
Uh, if you couldn't do mine then why did you tag me to come here?, there was no point of me comming back here if the answer was "No." that was kind rude...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Pro Hero Dekiru
I can draw a head shot of one of the characters but I'm not going to draw all three of them.

@Dark Hydreigon
That's something I can do

@GalacticDeg
I think I can swing that

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
I can do that

@Moffie the Pikachu
No

After these request I am no longer taking freebies.
I will take commissions if people want art. (Feel free to post about it here and I'll dm you)
Or if you send me a tip on my KoFi I will doodle you something.
But other then that I will no longer accept requests from this thread.
Ah that’s most appreciated. Trust me I know the difficulties with free requests too, XD. If you have a deviantart account I can send you some free points for compensation

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
@Pro Hero Dekiru
Thanks for considering mine, and I can understand that; I see it was a big demand at the time.
How about just a headshot of a the second one with messy dark navy blue hair, a single teal streak, glowing light blue eyes, and a pair of biker goggles either around his head or his neck?

@JadaStark2015 if you haven't seen, I added a clothes suggestion after you said yeah to my request, forgot to mention it here, and if you have, I accidentally added 'white brown jeans.'.

If you're already onto this, it's fine, but if not, I meant 'white t-shirt'. I know I'm really unorganised, so sorry if I'm annoying about this.

Thank you for doing this.

Do you still do art commissions? I was wondering if you could create a digital commission of my art piece, cat lady. It's a tough piece to work with, but I'm hoping that if it's something you can do, you'll do it.