• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jada's Art. [DEAD]

I shall now have an area dedicated to my derpy art! Yay me...

Anyways I've been planning on doing this for a while now but never got around to it. I would love for y'all to comment on things, and let me know how to improve! I can't grow if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
On to the drawings

monster_colored__by_jadastark2015-d5yhjv9.jpg
charcoal_by_jadastark2015-d5yhkay.jpg
joker_maybe__by_jadastark2015-d5glmnf.jpg

Don't kill me for the crappy quality of the first two photos, my scanner has gone and died on me so they were taken with my phone.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I usually don't comment on stuff when the subject matter is humanoid, if only for the fact that I cannot draw humans for love nor money and thus don't feel like I can add much comment-wise. But! I really like how you draw wings. The style in the second image is nice (scanners are the bane of everyone!) but the wings in your first image are beautifully done. Nice structure on the feathers and good, clear line art :)

Hahaha that's fine. I'm kinda the same way but I draw all sorts of things. That you for the comment thought. I'm glad you like how the wings turned out in the first one. They were a huge pain to draw and then ink with a bald point pen... I kinda got lazy with the set of wings in the other photo though.

-More photos-
shiny_ninetales_by_jadastark2015-d5ypw2n.jpg
another_dragon_by_jadastark2015-d5ypwex.jpg

I really need a better quality camera or a working scanner...

-Edit-
Random Fan art for Ib.
garry_ib_by_jadastark2015-d5ywzrk.jpg

Double post with random art...

fan_art_for_darkestmelodiesinc_by_jadastark2015-d5zgp8g.jpg
drakkusy_by_jadastark2015-d5ze7si.jpg
couple_art_for_hiro_syzame_by_jadastark2015-d5zdpon.jpg
couple_art_for_darkestmelodiesinc_by_jadastark2015-d5z9sat.jpg

-EDIT-
This is what happens when I get bored on the computer with no actual school work to do... I go and make line art for my stuff and then color it...
monster_by_jadastark2015-d6003fr.png
Apparently I have to much time on my hands.. I was just playing around with the Filters for this one...
fairy_remake_of_drakkusy_s_commission__by_jadastark2015-d603nnc.png

Here has some random art. *throws it at everyones face then runs off*

chibis_take_one_by_jadastark2015-d61zhff.jpg
random_sketch_by_jadastark2015-d622gdk.jpg

As a small note for the second picture; It's not based off of anyone so any similarities to persons living or dead are purely coincidental.