• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jackson City and the Anime Highschool

Discussion/Sign Ups thread is here https://pokecharms.com/threads/jack...ol-sign-ups-and-discussion.17478/#post-511573
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexis was busy in her new apartment, unpacking. Her mother let her take one of the big bedrooms. Her bed and desk was already set up. She set up her brown wooden nightstand, and her lamp stone. Then on her desk she put up her jar, which was decked with LED lights. Then she shoved all the books in her bookcase, and all her clothes in her dresser drawers. When she finally finished she looked out her window. It was huge. it took up one whole wall, and it gave her a beautiful view of the city. Her soft blue curtains still hung from the top, and that was when her mother knocked on the door.

"Come in." Alexis said, as her mom came in.

"This came in the mail." her mom said, setting an envelope on Alexis' desk.

Alexis was still heartbroken from her dad leaving, but nonetheless, Alexis walked over and looked at the envelope. It had a red seal on it. She opened it up and read the letter inside.

"You've been accepted into Trenton High, a facility that'll teach you all your learning needs, and give you a large amount of activities to do..." the note read.

It said things about after school clubs, and how dorm rooms were available. It talked of school trips, and other necessities. And Alexis was told this school was hard to get into, so it took her by surprise. She ran outside her room, and found her mother decorating the bathroom.

"Mom! I got in!"

Last edited:
Rin scratched the back of his head as he moved around the piles of clothing, trash, and food in his living. "Yoshi, this house is too small for you to leave your stuff laying around!" he yelled back over his shoulder only to get a muffled response of-
"What was that? I couldn't hear you over your tedium!". Rin rolled his eyes and took a step over the unnecessary mess before stepping outside. He basked momentarily in the sunlight befor, e heading towards his mailbox. He opened it and took out a stack of papers with a sigh before closing the lid with his elbow. He stood their going through the mail with a look of pensive thought before separating them into his left hand being trash and his right important. As he walked inside Rin tossed most the paper's into the garbage pail beside the door before staring at two envelopes.
"You've got mail, Yoshi!" he called before putting it on the table and beggining to pick up his brother's mess. An excited yelp came from the room down the hall before Yoshi jumped out of it, his hair was still a mess and he was wearing pajama bottoms with no top. As Yoshi came running down the hall his eyes grew wide and his foot slid off of a dirty sock on the floor causing him to crash int the pile of laundry. With a groan Yoshi rubbed his butt and stood, "And that's why we don't neglect our responsibilities." Rin nodded firmly.
"Sorry mom." Yoshi mocked his twin as he walked over to the letters, he opened both of them at once despite Rin reaching out to open his own. "Oh, what do you know we got in." Yoshi shrugged as the excitement drained from his expression, Rin looked up with a smile and an arm full of laundry. After dropping off the clothes into their laundry room he walked over to his brother. The both leaned against the counter in the same tired manner, before Rin patted Yoshi's back, "I'm going to go tell mom." he said as he reached into his pocket and walked down the hall with his phone.
Yoshi shrugged before slouching on the couch and reading the letter over.

"Got into where?" Alexis' mom asked, as she folded up her clothes and put them in her closet.

"Trenton High! It's a super hard highschool to get into!" Alexis said, as she waved her acceptance letter in the air. "Remember how you bought me the uniform just in case?"

"Oh yes, I remember." Alexis' mom said, recalling going hopping in their old town of Redcreek.

"You have been accepted to Trenton High..."

Will almost couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth, despite the acceptance letter being held in his hands and in print. Will actually got in, he didn't expect to and know he didn't know what to do. How would he fit in? Could he make friends? Could he handle the classes? What where these activities?

Will however, put those thoughts on hold as he would go to show this to his father and sister, they'd want to know about this.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know." Rin smiled as he held the phone up to his ears, when he walked into the living-room Yoshi's eyes widened. He knew his mother wanted to talk to him, but her conversations always went on forever. He quickly looked around for a place to hide before Rin applied the phone to Yohsi's ear calling him to groan and sit back down. After an hour conversation Yoshi threw Rin's phone onto the counter top before sitting beside it, "Well I guess we better go get a uniform." Yoshi shrugged.
"First you should get dressed." Rin sighed irritably before grabbing the keys to his car. "And don't take too long!" he yelled before opening the front door and waiting in the car.
Yoshi sat beside his brother in the passenger seat and either obnoxiously sang with the songs or attempted to distract Rin and grab the wheel the whole time. Once finally parked Rin stepped out of the car and locked Yoshi with in it... "Hey!" Yoshi pounded on the window but RIn ignored his brother's cries. Hardly out for 10 minutes Rin returned to his vehicle to see Yoshi has punched the window open, and yet Yoshi still resided inside.
"What the hell is this?" Rin yelled at Yoshi who blinked before gasping.
"You tried to suffocate me!" Yoshi responded.
"I locked you in, because last time I took you shopping you broke over $100 worth of stuff." Rin lowered his voice as he became aware that he was still in his parking lot.
"You know you can go to jail for locking dogs in cars." Yoshi responded with a huff, Rin rolled his eyes before getting into the other side and trying his best to ignore the broken window.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"These are gross." Yoshi complained upon inspection of the uniform once they were back at home he threw the bag aside before lazily returning to the couch.
"They are professional." Rin responded as he folded his set of clothing,
"You're professional!" Yoshi snapped back not really thinking about what professional meant, though he assumed it was an insult. Sitting upright with his hands folded over his lap Yoshi's blue gaze went to their broken TV- "Can we fix this before we do your window?". In their house, many things got broken. There was never a shortage of money though due to Rin's ability to bargain a deal out of the repairman, and their mother's wealth.
Changing the subject Yoshi let out a yawn of boredom, "When does this school start anyways?" he asked.

(Sorry my post are so long right now, I promise they will shorten as my characters start interacting wit other people)

“Toby, you've got a letter!” the gentle voice of Bee's mother called from the dining room. Sliding off her bed, phone in hand, she head into the room, leaning on the table her mother stood near. “Who's it from?” Bee yawned, accepting the letter from her mother. Scanning the envelope, she neatly sliced it open and read what was inside, mumbling words here and there.

Bee's eyes lit up as she read near to the end, and she smiled. “I got accepted. Cool,” she laughed. Her mother beamed and hugged her. “I'm proud of you. Your father would be, too,” her mother soothed. Bee stiffened, but nodded thankfully.

“I'll need a uniform,” Bee said already grabbing her usual black jacket, throwing it on. Her mother left into the living room, coming back with a wad of money in a wallet. She handed it to her daughter, and the two said words of departure before Bee slipped her sneakers on and walked to the elevator to the ground floor. Upon reaching, she walked outside and ran to the traditional clothing store, where uniforms would be.

In a few moments, she bought the outfit, and left to the parking lot with a lot of leftover change. She spotted two males, arguing with each other about a broken window. Bee strolled past, blankly glancing at them before leaving the lot and making her way back home.

When she arrived, she set the uniform, in its bag, on the counter of the kitchen, along with the wallet.

The sun was blurring when the mailman approached Carter's door. "Delivery for Cartoien-er or something," he started back to his bus, placing the strange envelope in his mail. "Attendez, I've got it," his Father snatched the letter then scanned through it. "C'est en anglais! Oh why is it always in anglais?" he stormed to himself, handing it to his son.

"Obviously," Carter shook his head, then continued to read the letter, his expression changing from a mere smirk to a dangerously big grin. "It-it says I've been excepted!" he joyously shouted, his parents scratched their heads ponderously. "Trenton High!" he beamed, running to grab his necessary apparel. "Arret!" his dad commanded, placing him on the chair. "Please, I really want to go, S'il te plaît-" his father chuckled.

"Before you go running off, ready for school, you need that beret you were looking at!" he smiled.

And Cartien beamed back towards him.

Lexus walked down her street towards her house holding two shopping bags in her left hand and holding a phone up to her ear with her right "that party last night was crazy right!" Lexus exclaimed to the person she was calling "yea well I hope you have a great time with your move and all" Lexus said "well bye then" Lexus added as she hung up her phone and turned to walk up her driveway, on her way up she stopped to get the mail out of the mailbox and she sorted through them on her way up her driveway "bill, bill, bill, letter from Trenton high, bill, bi-" Lexus scrolled back through the mail "OMG!!!" She yelled as she ran up the driveway and into the house where her parents wear at the table eating lunch "OMG look what I found!" Lexus said holding up the letter,

"What does it say?" Lexus pearents asked in unison as they ran around to Lexus to see what it said, Lexus slowly opened the letter and read it,

"I got accepted!!!" She yelled as Lexus and her parents went into a big family group hug,

"We're so proud of you" Lexus's parents said as they looked at each other with a smile

(Only make posts like that in Discussion, please. And I would guess so, but not like a time skip. Something like this.)

Alexis ate her dinner early, and got changed into her plaid, red, fuzzy pajama pants, and her gray and black baseball shirt. Then she hopped into bed around 8:00, very early for her, so she could sleep, an awake the next day for school.

Since Bee planned on living in a dorm for convenience, she began packing essentials; clothes, sheets and pillowcases, electronics, and the like. When she was finished, it was nearly 10:00, and she decided to get some sleep before the next day. So, she walked to her room, stripped off her clothes and slipped on her pajamas, and stumbled into the bed and drifted to sleep.

After telling his family the big news, they had a celebratory dinner. Soon after, Will would go to bed early so he'd be well rested for his big day tomorrow. He'd change into his pajamas, slip under the covers and fall asleep, dreams of what tomorrow had in store in his head.

"Cartien, bed!" his father shouted up to him. "Pardon, going to bed now!" he called back- voice filled with glee. When everyone was all settled, he smiled to himself, squirming in his bed. This is going to be an amazing school year... he thought, closing his eyes, floating to sleep.

Rin set his clothing up on a chair as he prepared for the next morning, he drew a sigh before looking across the hall where Yoshi was.
Yoshi sat on his bed with his headphones on, his eyes darted rapidly through the game that he played across the screen of his computer. His uniform was in a pile at the edge of his bed and Rin knew he wasn't going to sleep until 1 the next morning. With a swift huff Rin turned t his bed and turned off the house lights.

Lexus ran around her room frantacly making sure everything was in order "ok I think that's everything" Lexis said with a sigh as she fell down onto her bed "wow I can't believe it... Tommorow I'll be a student at Trenton high" Lexus saidwith a yawn before slowly drifting off to sleep

The sun blurred brightly, when it arose in the crystal clear sky, it shined through Carter's window- the blistering glare awoke him abruptly, causing him to jolt upwards, smile and all. He grabbed his newly-bought apparel, then set out to his bathroom, brushing his teeth; doing his scruffy hair; then applying all of the colones a french-man could hope for.

"Cartien," his Mother called, letting out a loud yawn. "Il est presque temps, hurry up!" she exclaimed, grabbing his beret then placing on his head, smiling at him. "Have a wonderful, day." he hugged him, then let him go on, proceeding out the door. He gnawed at the granola bar he took, as a snack for the walk.

The sharp ringing of Rin's alarm clock awoke both him and his brother as Yoshi shot upright in a spook. "What the hell! Turn it off!" he groaned covering his ears, Rin rolled his eyes before proceeding to turn the alarm off. He stretched and looked over at his neatly folded clothing before walking towards the bathroom, suddenly Yoshi pushed him out of the way to use the bathroom first. With a growl Rin pounded on the door, "Hey! Don't take an hour in there!" he yelled before taking a step back, heaving a sigh as he turned- Rin kept his gaze on the outfit in his hands before closing the door to his bedroom and changing there. He slipped on several black bracelets before gazing at himself in the mirror, he rubbed the remaining wrinkles from his shirt before watching Yoshi walk out, "What are you doing?" he gasped at Rin's apparel. Not only was he not wearing a under-shirt, but his shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way or tucked in- Yoshi shrugged and ignored his brother while walking away with a tooth brush still in mouth. After both the boys had finished getting ready, Yoshi decided not to have breakfast in a protest after Rin refused to buy cereal. "Do you think we'll fit in?" Yoshi asked, although that was mainly Yoshi's problem, his brother never had a probably blending in.

Alexis woke to her alarm clock, before delicately tapping the off button. Soon, she got ready for school, putting on her uniform, eating breakfast, and brushing her teeth. She grabbed the empty backpack, which would soon be filled with new books by the end of the day. She didn't know her way around school, so she took the bus, which had dropped her off at a large facility. She could see no end to it. There were people taking a tennis class before school, and people who had started playing music, such as a drum, and bass guitar. There was some construction going on nearby, having Alexis guess that some construction was going on after school. So she decided to sit at one of the benches near the school, clutching the nervous feeling in her stomach, as she stared at her feet, waiting for class.

Will woke up to the sound of his sister shaking him awake. Will gave a smile to her before he got himself cleaned and dressed, had a quick bite to eat fro breakfast and then made his way over to the school.

An outsider could tell Will was...quite nervous as he approached the school. Still Will took a deep breath as he continued to walk forward. Will would sit on the first bench he could find, having been so caught up in admiring the school he didn't even notice Alexis, the girl who was had been sitting on the bench, next to him. Once Will did he quickly thought over what to do.

Do I try to talk to her? Socialize? I don't know, maybe it'd be better if I didn't say anything. Wouldn't want to bug her.

Bee woke up rather early, getting her tasks done sleepily and mumbling in Japanese every once in awhile. Throwing on her uniform, a jacket, and black tights, she grabbed her bag and slipped on her shoes, heading into the elevator and going down. She swiftly walked to the school, stretching at the entrance gate. Stepping along the paved sidewalk, which was lined with scattered flowers. She passed two students sitting together, tilting her head lazily as she passed them. Bee was already receiving glances from people, but also winks and some flirts from others, which made her face flush happily as she roamed the halls, waiting for the bell to ring.

The previous day...

Orin smiled as he pressed the phone to his ear in one hand and his acceptance letter from Trenton High in the other. "Trenton High, huh?" His mother said through the earpiece of the phone, her voice slightly distorted. "It's a pretty prestigious school you know, not to mention challenging." Orin laughed. "Yeah, I know." "Well, do you have a uniform?" "Yup, bought it once I got my acceptance letter." "Good. Well, study hard, and good luck!" "Mm-hmm. Bye."
Click.

Present day....

Orin woke up, yawning as he stretched and stood up, changing into his laundered school uniform. He brushed his teeth and smoothed his hair slightly, making his way down to the living room. His dad snored loudly on the leather sofa as Orin smiled at him and made his breakfast. He quickly ate a yogurt cup with fruit and granola and headed out after grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. He arrived at Trenton High and looked around. Boys and girls in their respective uniforms toured the campus, talking eagerly, no doubt excited about the school year. A boy and a girl sat on a bench, the former looking a bit awkward. One particular girl, however, attracted his attention, and the attention of pretty much all of the boys in the vicinity. Orin didn't immediately fall in love like all the other boys that saw her did, but wanted to be friends with her. He caught up to her and walked alongside her in the hall. "Hey, there. I'm Orin." He held out a hand and smiled. "No, I'm not trying to flirt with you, or ask you out. Just trying to make some friends before school officially starts."

Last edited:
Lexus woke up to the sound of music blairing from her alarm clock, Lexus jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed she couldn't believe that the day was finally here, Lexus ran out to the kitchen to find her parents had made her pancakes, Lexus ate the pancakes and then ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth, do her hair and do her make up "come on I need to be quick" Lexus said before leaving the bathroom and running out the door before rushing back in to get her bag "bye!" She yelled as she ran down the street.

Lexus arrived at school enthusiastic as ever "wow it's so big!" Lexus exclaimed as she ran in the front gates and looked around "wow!" Lexus added before walking into the school and walking around the halls "wow it's even bigger on the inside!" Lexus said with exitement before turning a corner and running into Bee "oh so sorry about that" Lexus said "I should have looked where I was going, are you ok?"

Rin looked down at the clock in his car several times, Yoshi was still inside- and whatever was taking Yoshi so long to get ready would cause the brothers to be late. Finally Yoshi climbed into the passenger seat beside his sibling, in order to avoid a lecture though Yoshi slipped in some ear buds and slunk in his chair. Rin rolled his eyes but had no time to spared, by the time he arrived at the school the campus was littered with students.
Stepping out of the car Rin gawked at the size of the school, a polite smile spread across his lips as he began walking towards the entrance. Yoshi towed behind his brother, his eyes wandered from student to student and he occasionally took out his phone to change the song as his earbuds were left in. Rin pushed his glances closer to his eyes as he wandered the halls, he guessed that Yoshi was behind him only due to the fact that his brother had a terrible since of direction and was bound to get lost without his help.

Bee yelped as another body collided into her own, knocking her back slightly. “I'm fine, it's okay,” Bee replied to the girl and turned around, heading in a different direction where she was stopped by a friendly looking male who greeted her. He introduced himself, holding out his hand.

Bee tilted her head and shook his hand with her own, politely smiling. “Pleasure to meet you. Toby Silverette. Or Bee,” she said. The few people around her hushed and whispered at her last name. She stiffened, glancing backwards at them, and some scuttled away from her glare. Redirecting her attention to the entrance gate, she saw the two familiar faces of the twins she had passed by getting her uniform.

Last edited:
Carter arrived at the grand school, staring upon it in awe, humming some Lionel Belmondo. A couple of rather 'cute' girls strolled past him, talking among each other, smirking and flicking their hair back, covering their faces.

The delighted boy trotted behind them, adjusting his beret. "Bonjour, I had no idea, that there would be such beautiful ladies here-" they rolled their eyes, then turned and marched away into the school. Worth a shot... he sighed to himself, starting to the door.
He arrived at the entrance, Cartien marched in, head up high- when getting into the front hall, a boy had snickered at him, then rolled his eyes, stomping off. En Bien, he's not in the best mood... he sighed once more.

(Been gone fer awhile, pretty busy)

Orin laughed as he watched Bee glare at the eavesdropping boys. "Seems like you've drawn quite a bit of attention, huh? There are boys waiting left and right to ask you out." He smiled.

When Rin glanced into a classroom a distant figure caught Yoshi's attention, she was a pretty girl as far as he could tell. And Yoshi wasn't one to let a sight like that slip past him, taking out the ear phones he grinned before walking up to the girl. He dismissed the other's around her, and completely ignored the boy who she seemed to be talking two. "Hello princess," a playful smirk spread across his lips, "You should get a real gentleman to escort you to your class." he winked. Looking up Rin gasped to see Yoshi in conversation, "That poor girl..." he muttered.

Bee awkwardly smiled at Orin, rubbing the back of her neck. When a male flirtatiously came up to her, standing just in front of Orin, she raised her eyebrows. “Um, thank you, but, I'm fine with going alone,” she said, face a bit flushed. She was receiving more positive attention than she expected, and honestly wasn't used to it.

Orin frowned, an eyebrow raised. "Also, a real gentleman doesn't barge in in the middle of the conversation just to flirt with a girl, nor does he all of a sudden act seductive in doing so. Honestly, do you not know what a 'real gentleman' is?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nick had just parked his car near the school, and sighed. "Man I hate traffic. If I didn't leave early I might've gotten here late," he mumbled. He smiled at his white SUV. "I'm glad I got it for my birthday. Dad takes way too long to leave," he said to himself. Nick headed inside and waved at the few people he knew. After getting his schedule he started walking to his first class when he saw a small crowd of people talking. Normally he would've walked right past them, but he felt like he should make friends. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked curiously.
I should learn if these people are bad for me or if they're fine.

Alexis saw the boy who had sat next to him. Her heart thumped wild as thoughts raced through her head.

Oh my goodness. A student from Trenton High just sat next to me! Of course, I guess I'm from Trenton High now as well...be cool, Alexis, be cool. Don't screw yourself over on the first day.

Alexis took in a small breath, about to say something, but was cut off by the school bell. She sighed, and took out the schedule from her satchel. She noticed that her first class was Home Economics, which made her happy, because according to her mother, Alexis was a good cook. She looked at the large map that had been plastered on a sign near the bench, and saw the Home Ec classroom was in the large room that had been added to one side of the large school. So she made her way there, sitting herself at one of the stools in front of one of the kitchen counters. She wasn't sure what to do yet, so she waited for class to fill up.

The bell sounded as Will would take a breath and walk inside, mentally cursing himself for not talking to the girl to try and socialize.

0 for 1 on trying to talk to people, not off to a great start...

Will would walk to his first class, Home Economics, which by pure coincidence that girl from before Alexis was in. Will took a seat on one of the stools beside Alexis' own as he waited for the class to fill up, still lacking the nerve to talk to her or really anyone.

Yoshi glanced at Orin, "So quick to assume-" he winked at the boy before slipping to the other side of Bee, "Who's to say I wasn't just being friendly?" he grinned. "Not to mention, I was just saying what everyone else was thinking, what's so wrong about having the balls to vocalize your opinions?" he raised his eyebrows with a cheeky smirk before shrugging. When the bell rang he looked up and frowned, "Well I'll leave you two lovers be." he winked before walking off. It was odd how quickly he could go from flirting with a girl to accusing her of being in love with someone else.
While walking Yoshi felt something jerk him back by the collar, "Careful, these things cost like 40 dollars-" he huffed only to be met by Rin who scoffed, "$40 out of my wallet.", when Yoshi grinned and pushed off of his brother Rin continued to ask, "Did you harass anyone yet?".
Yoshi smiled before shaking his head, "You know, brother... you should be more supportive. I feel that our relationship is unhealthily filled of insults and denunciation."- Rin only rolled his eyes. Their first class was together, home economics- living by themselves Rin felt it was a necessary class to take.
Walking inside of the room, Yoshi noted Alexis before cursing under his breath, it seemed all the girls were already taken. However, that wouldn't stop him. With a confident smile Yoshi took the seat on the other side of the girl before staring at her, he then swiftly shot out a hand expecting her to shake it, "Hey, I'm Yoshi." it was actions like these that would make some people come to dislike Yoshi- not that he was a bad kid, just... annoying. Rin pretended not to know his shorter brother and took a seat at a separate counter and releasing a sigh.

Orin wrinkled his nose as Yoshi left and turned back to Bee, scratching his head. "Lovers? We're only talking for the first time. I mean, we were before that kid interrupted. Anyway," He continued, adjusting his backpack. "Class is about to start. I've got Orchestra right now."

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Oh," Nick said still barely understanding the situation. Then he realized class was about to begin. "Sorry people I just met. I gotta go," he said while leaving the crowd. He rushed towards the classroom of his first period. There he saw a couple of people already sitting down. He took out his schedule and saw he was in was Home Economics.
That's interesting, I guess.
He noticed someone sitting by himself.
What I was gonna do... maybe...
Nick walked up to the person that sighed. "Hey, I guess we have first period together. Wait, that's pretty obvious. May I ask your name?"

Rin looked up from his fingers which continuously tapped against each other, he blinked his blue-purple eyes before a settled smile spread across his lips. "Rin, and you may be?" he nodded before extending a hand, once shook Rin withdrew his hand and patted the chair across from him "They're all open." he shrugged gesturing to the chairs around him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Nicholas, but you can call me Nick for short," he replied. He sat down in the chair Rin patted and thanked him. "Home Economics right? I haven't heard much about it. Like it helps with living at home?" he asked. He was new to some high school classes since his former schools never taught him this. "Sorry that was probably a dumb question," he said as he scratched his head. "Well, I wonder when it'll start."

(It seems Dylan and Lis are inseparable, even in alternate universes, I ship it xD)

Cartien was humming once again when he sat in his administrator- who directed him to the classes he took and other information about the school. "Donc, votre professeur sera Mme Rento et, évidemment, elle vous enseignera l'art de la photographie-" Carter rolled his eyes, "You don't have to speak French," he chuckled.

(i'll be spreading out bee's interests more xD)

“Home economics,” Bee replied, nodding and turning around. Making her way to the classroom, accompanied by a few older kids who questioned her about her father. She ignored them until she got into the classroom and hovered near the door curiously looking for a seat. She bit her lip before finding one near the front, next to some tired looking student. Her eyes lit up as she entered the room and sat herself down, resting her elbow on the counter, and her head in her hand.

Orin nodded and smiled, waving as he left. "See you later, hopefully!" He made his way to the Orchestra Hall and sat in a vacant chair, taking his violin out and starting to tune. Warming up, he started to play Saint-Saëns Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso by memory as the other students stopped playing to stare at him. Once he closed out of the piece, finishing with a dramatic flare and crescendo, Orin looked around to see the entire class, including the director, staring at him with awe. He raised a brow. "What? Just warming up."
()