• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Jacen's Trade Request. I really need someone who can help.

[size=8pt]i is a longshot, so I don't expect to get many repsones, but here it goes....
All my pre-Diamond/Pearl games were stolen a while back, otherwise I'd be able to do this myself, so I'm asking all of you for help. Below is a list of Pokemon that I want, AS WELL AS nicknames that I want them to have. Like I said, it's a longshot, but if you're willing to help me out, I would like the nicknames in all caps. I don't care if you have to hack (which would probably be ideal) to get them, as long as I get them. Thanks in advance.

These are a longshot but,
- Shiny Mew (SAFFIRE)
- Shiny Rayquaza (QUETZAL)
- Manaphy (PRINCE)
- Darkrai (MORPHEUS)

I also need the following PKMN to complete my Dex:
- Darkrai

I don't really have a whole lot to offer (no shinies or EV trained), so I'm really just looking for someone who is willing to help me out, but here is a partial list of what I have to offer:
- any pre-Diamond/Pearl pokemon
- Shiny Lugia, lvl 50
- Shiny Rayquaza, lvl 71
- Deoxys, lvl 100
- Palkia
- Phione
- Manaphy
- Rotom (including eggs)
- any starters
- Riolu (including eggs)
- Spiritomb
- Eevee (with any evolution stone)
- Claw Fossil
- Dome Fossil
- Helix Fossil
- Root Fossil
- Skull Fossil
- Old Amber
- Master Ball
- various TMs
- various eggs

If you think you can help me out, let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Again, thanks so much in advance.[/size]

I could get you Moltres for Manaphy. Do you need to keep the Moltres? I'd like to keep the Moltres but i need the data for Manaphy.

I can get you Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Latias/Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia. I'll trade any of those Pokemon for Shiny Lugia, Mew, Deoxys or a Dragonite.