1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Jacen's Trade Request. I really need someone who can help.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by JacenX, Dec 20, 2007.

1. [size=8pt]i is a longshot, so I don't expect to get many repsones, but here it goes....
    All my pre-Diamond/Pearl games were stolen a while back, otherwise I'd be able to do this myself, so I'm asking all of you for help. Below is a list of Pokemon that I want, AS WELL AS nicknames that I want them to have. Like I said, it's a longshot, but if you're willing to help me out, I would like the nicknames in all caps. I don't care if you have to hack (which would probably be ideal) to get them, as long as I get them. Thanks in advance.

These are a longshot but,
    - Shiny Mew (SAFFIRE)
    - Shiny Rayquaza (QUETZAL)
    - Manaphy (PRINCE)
    - Darkrai (MORPHEUS)

I also need the following PKMN to complete my Dex:
    - Darkrai

I don't really have a whole lot to offer (no shinies or EV trained), so I'm really just looking for someone who is willing to help me out, but here is a partial list of what I have to offer:
    - any pre-Diamond/Pearl pokemon
    - Shiny Lugia, lvl 50
    - Shiny Rayquaza, lvl 71
    - Deoxys, lvl 100
    - Palkia
    - Phione
    - Manaphy
    - Rotom (including eggs)
    - any starters
    - Riolu (including eggs)
    - Spiritomb
    - Eevee (with any evolution stone)
    - Claw Fossil
    - Dome Fossil
    - Helix Fossil
    - Root Fossil
    - Skull Fossil
    - Old Amber
    - Master Ball
    - various TMs
    - various eggs

If you think you can help me out, let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Again, thanks so much in advance.[/size]

2. I could get you Moltres for Manaphy. Do you need to keep the Moltres? I'd like to keep the Moltres but i need the data for Manaphy.

3. No, I have no problem trading just for data. I actually just want the data for Moltres myself.

4. I can get you Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Latias/Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia. I'll trade any of those Pokemon for Shiny Lugia, Mew, Deoxys or a Dragonite.