• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I've noticed a serious lack of OC content in the general RP boards

The cryolf race are humanoid in structure but act more like lone wolves. Each are solitary and prefer to hunt alone. The average size for a Cryolf is 5'11. They can either be a wolf or a human, and the form they are in are permanent when they reach the age of five. However, they mature two times slower than an average human. Their hair and eye color are the same colors as their fur.

To be honest, I actually haven't got any notes about the Nithen race except from they exist.

Yes, that would make a lot of sense. Perhaps they are a kitsune - like race? They probably wouldn't have the nine tails, probably just one.

Perhaps their number of tails would correspond with their magic abilities? While a Nithen with either no magical abilities or very little would only have one tail, those that are very powerful (like, nearly god-tier) would have the full nine?

So, I think I'm going to make an original Fantasy RP later. If anyone would like me to add their races in (excluding any similar to mine, such as Lucas's Nekomins) let me know either here or over PM. Also, if anyone wants to be notified when it's made, let me know here and I'll tag you. It'll be an Ask To Join, and I'm thinking along the lines of Medieval Fantasy. Perhaps a prophecy with unlikely heroes of varying races in a city filled with human supremacists, and their objective is to stop a large cult from resurrecting a tainted god?

I know Cosmic is interested in this. If anyone else is, I'm about to start typing up a Fantasy RP in a world I've been creating in my mind for the past couple weeks. If you wanna check it out later, I recommend reading (or at least skimming) through the written works on my profile under the "Fantasy RP Ideas." If anybody wants to put their own races into it, they can. They can be races from another continent, I suppose. If you want to check it out when it's up, let me know and I'll tag you.