• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

@Occidentali's Karma
1) I would prefer you had four Pokemon with you.
2) Indeed; all students will be entered into Contests and Showcases throughout the school years, and if you want, we can plan them here on the discussion thread.

Okay my idea kind of tied in with the first question, as I was thinking there could be a, completely extracurricular, Freshman-only competition during the first few weeks of the school. I thought that maybe the prize could be something big, like a pokemon egg (thus why I asked the first question), but it could also be a ton of free capsules or something of the sort that would help with competitions. Maybe even an afternoon with Wallace? I don't know. But yeah.

Welp. This should be interesting.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Charlotte Krauss (pronounced ‘cross’)
Appearance: She stands at a towering 5’11, has a fair skin complexion, and stunning green eyes. She has sleek, hip-length fuschia hair with bangs and a large violet bow on the back.
Personality: Charlotte is a very kind, gentle and calm girl. She loves to battle with grace and elegance with her valiant swordsman partner Gallade.
Backstory: Charlotte has wanted to go to this academy ever since she was little, when she saw a show on TV that featured her cousin. She spent years learning to copy the graceful moves she saw on television, practicing with her Skitty and Kirlia. Soon enough, she entered many contests and showcases to prove her worth and skills. Then the day came when she knew she was ready and skilled enough to apply for the university. All she wanted was to be able to shine like a star and make her dreams become reality.
Pokemon: She has a Gallade as her partner, a Delcatty, and a Vivillon.
Other: Holy bugumba, my dude.

"an afternoon with Wallace"

The screams of insane fangirls echo in the distance. It fills you with DETERMINATION.

Okay but seriously, if that is going to be the prize, Jean's not holding anything back. He would kill for that date- I mean afternoon- with Wallace.

@Occidentali's Karma So, what kind of restaurant is Lilligent's Garden?

I called it Lilligant's Table, but Lilligant's Garden works too. I was thinking of it being kind of like a home-y or fresh setting or something? I don't know. I thought it could have a huge patio dressed in fairy lights where all the characters could meet up. The food would probably consist of some homestyle recipes. Maybe there's pasta or omelettes or something. There would definitely be large salads. I don't know. Personally I'm torn between it being like a cafe environment or a semi-casual, but popular, restaurant. Maybe something like the Cheesecake Factory? I don't know. They'd probably have a large selection of healthy foods.

Basically people arrived at the school's autotorium for orientation. There, both Wallace and the principal of the school gave speeches, and then schedules and dorm room keys were distributed to the students. My character, Jean Février, invited everyone to a restaurant named Lilligant's Garden in the entertainment district of the city. And by everyone, I mean he basically shouted it while everyone was getting their stuff. Your character could arrive at the restaurant after hearing rumors of the meet up through other students, if you'd like. I think most everyone's either going to their dorm, actually inside their dorm, or are heading to the restaurant at the moment.

Okay, I decided to go with a complete opposite for my character XD this is going to be interesting XD

Name:
Levina "Butch" Brasche
Appearance: She was known as Butch when she was in high school, as she was quite strong and very tactful in speech. She didn't care about others and she looked like a guy, with a very rough and angular face. She has black, soulless eyes and her hair is sleek and black. Well, it used to be black, but she bleached her hair. It's blonde now. She's actually quite short, being 5 foot (1.52 m), and weighing 120 lbs (54.4 kg). Along with her nickname being "butch", she's also lesbian. Her clothes consist of a camo vest with a brick red tank top and dark blue shorts. She also has black combat boots. When she's in a contest, she exchanges her clothes for something more tough looking. She has a black spiked collar, a jacket with spikes on her shoulders and little studs on her cuffs. She then has black pants with studs on her red belt. There's also some considerable fluff on a hood that's a part of the vest. She also has a black workout tank top underneath the jacket. On her hands will be bandages covering her fists and up to her elbow. She still has her combat boots.
Personality: Well, to put it simply, she's mean. She doesn't care about the feelings of others and mocks their emotional responses for being weak. She's a sociopath, and nothing would deter her. She doesn't exactly care for the emotions of her Pokemon, either, but rather think of them as objects of importance. Despite her tactful personality, she doesn't abuse her Pokemon, but may sometimes bully people and their Pokemon. She's also impatient and quick to anger. She's not that intelligent, but has street-smarts. She's also quite self-absorbed, only caring for herself. She can get absorbed into the objective of what she wants to achieve, and she'll do anything to get it. She's extremely stubborn, and won't back down, even though she could be wrong.
Backstory: She grew up with a strange family life. In fact, her father used to be a mortician, so she was used to hearing about the obituaries on the newspapers, mainly about the ones that her father had done. She also had a big brother, who ran away due to wanting to be a gym leader instead of a mortician. Her mother didn't exactly pay much mind to her. She'd feed her, but she wouldn't give her any love like an actual mother. Despite the lack of love circulating the house, the one thing that did circulate was how to get something done and doing just about anything and everything to sell yourself as a higher individual and cheating to get where you need. When she saw the contests on the TV, she wanted to be something people feared, yet respected. She wanted to show how strong she was. She started with her Electrike, and went on an adventure after she ran off when she was 11.
Pokemon: Primeape - Primo (Anger Point, Male), Manectric - Trixie (Lightning Rod, Female), Pangoro - Goro (Scrappy, Male), Hawlucha - Bull (Limber, Male)
Other: She will fight anyone who she thinks she can beat, basically picking out the weak ones to boost her own ego and scare everyone. She prefers Tough and Cool styles of contests.

If she's too mean, I can tone her down. I wanted to create a mean character for once. I create way too many nice/mental characters XD

Also, I'll be gone for work for the entire afternoon and evening. I'll only be on during the morning. I'm on Pacific Western Time, so this will be fun XD I'll be gone for about 8-9 hours starting around 1 my time.

If you want guidance on what my character will be doing, he will be heading off to Lilligant's Garden after he socializes with Platinum. My other character will already be at the restaurant and will be wanting a fight. Just so ya know. And no, no one may control my characters XD just to throw that out there XD It sounded like I implicitly stated it, but that's not what I meant.

@Mockingchu Sure, and after the orientation, the students went out of the auditorium into the lobby to get their schedule, key card to their dorm, and other important papers like which clubs to join and a map of the campus. Jean (Karma's OC) invited everyone to go meet up with him at a restaurant called Lilligant's Garden, and it's about to start in like 10 minutes

Damian is straight... for the most part. He finds some men attractive, but can't really picture himself in a romantic relationship with them.
Example: "Oh my god Ryan Gosling is the hottest person to ever walk the Earth, but I'm still straight... I think."