• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

XD I would like to join this amazing RP :D and sorry for the really long sheet XD

Name: Mielshtrix "Miel" Pabith Darastrix
Appearance: He has shoulder-length, wavy, blue hair. The tips of his hair is an icy blue, while the roots of his hair is a darker blue. He has a slightly icy white, almost paleness to his body, and his eyes are a icy blue with little darker blue specks in his irises. He is 6'4" (1.9 m), and has toned musculature. He weighs 200 lbs (90.7 kg), which is healthy for his stature. His face is very soft compared to other men, and some people get his gender mixed up because of his soft facial features. The only way anyone would know (and if they're blind to his attire) is if he speaks, which he is very bass heavy.

Before you yell at me about his strange color choices, I can explain xD
He has a very powerful aura that then bled onto his appearance as soon as he hit puberty. He didn't use to have blue hair. He actually used to have brown hair, but the aura, being the colors of water (blue) and ice (lighter blue), it died his hair those colors, as well as his eyes and tinting his skin. Because of his powerful aura, he can utilize it to sense people around him and to feel the emotions of others, but that's about it, as he hasn't really trained himself in the uses of aura.
Clothes:
He usually wears a suit when he wants to wear something casual. His suit is a light blue dress shirt with a darker blue tie. He would also have a darker blue jacket on if he was cold (which he mostly is). His dress pants would match the color of the jacket, and his shoes would be dress shoes that are so blue, they look black (blue is the new black xD). His buttons on his jacket will be an ivory white, while the buttons on his dress shirt will be dark mahogany (*slams* this is ma-hogany!). He also has a hand-made twine around his neck and it dips lower than his collarbone dip. There are four charms on the twine, and they are Mystic Water, Never-Melt Ice, a Water Amulet, and an Ice Amulet, to signify the types he specializes in. He also had glasses for reading, as he was far-sighted. He also has a satchel/purse thing with a really long strap. It goes well with his blue motif he has going on, being a navy blue with an ivory buckle. In it, he just has all of his school supplies, plus his books about psychology and whatnot, his case for his glasses, and brochures about Luvendale and Unova that includes a map.

During a contest, his style will change from a modest suit to a slightly revealing, more form-fitting and sparkly jumper fit for skaters. This two-piece has two-thirds of the top and the arm being a light blue transparent fabric that shows the person's body underneath, albeit it's very difficult to see. The other third, the other arm, and the backside are a dark blue, thicker fabric. There's also a strap going from on side of the transparent fabric to the other, and it is decorated with ice shards. The belt is also decorated with ice shards and it separates the torso from the rest of the body. A part of the belt is a half of a skirt, that is pleated and reaches from the front middle to the back middle. His pants are the same color and made out of the same material as the thicker fabric on the torso, but one of the legs has a strip of transparent fabric climbing up the leg in a spiral. It also has a bit of a collar. His shoes will be dark blue dancing shoes with tap dancing soles. He could also trade those out for ice skates of the same color. He will also wear gloves, one transparent and the other a thicker to match the sides they go on. There's also thicker fabric trailing down the chest to the side of the transparent side (if you're confused, think of Yuri! On Ice's Eros costume. Yes, I ripped it off... Too lazy to make something up, but apparently not too lazy to describe it).
Personality: His personality is calm and collected, as well as being cold to people he deems as not worthy of his attention. He's also extremely mature and will commonly look down on people who act immature, choosing to be distant when they talk to him. He's still nice, but it's a lot harder for people to break his exterior. Unlike his other siblings, he thinks outside of the box, what with his theories on how people react and behave, since he's extremely analytical. Because of this, he looks over the simple answers, and gets so far out of the box that he's several dimensions away. He's extremely smart, but he's over-analytical, and that could be his downfall. He also can't see reckless strategies, even though his brothers were like that. It was just impossible for him mind to fathom. Computers and other electronic devices are very hard for him to use, so he just has books and brochures with him, since he doesn't know how to use a computer, nor want to know. He's quite stubborn, but will still take people's thoughts and opinions. The only thing that could break his personality is when he's done swimming or skating. His mannerisms are very gentlemanly, but during a contest, he becomes elegant and will beat anyone with his grace.
Backstory: He was born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, along with his three other siblings. His oldest brother, Pyros, his slightly younger brother, Stror, and his even younger sister, Shade. He is the second in the quadruplet, and always had a fascination of water and ice when growing up. His birth Pokemon, a Lapras (a birth Pokemon is a Pokemon that was born around the same time and the first Pokemon and human relationship that blossoms), had been by his side, even though they were the same age, she had a deeper understanding on how things worked. Because of the combination of a rapidly maturing Lapras taking care of him and his independence blossoming in childhood, his maturity quickly grew, surpassing his siblings. Fast forward to when he was 11, he went to a Kanto high school. That was probably the worse decision his parents made, but they learned so much from being home schooled that they couldn't go into middle school. After 7 years went by, and each year he attended a high school in a different region and completed somewhat early (core regions: Kanto, Johto, etc.), he decided to go to a coordinator academy after completing his studies at Alola, which was very quick because he chose to study Alola and everything else right after he graduated from the Kalos high school. This time, he chose Luvendale for his studies, and hoped he could be as elegant and magnificent as Wallace.
Pokemon: Lapras - Laplace (Shell Armor, Female), Milotic - Milo (Marvel Scale, Male), Alolan Ninetales - Kyukori (Snow Cloak, Female), Aurorus - Amaru (Refrigerate, Male)
Other: He loves ice skating and swimming, and will show off his skating and swimming skills at any opportunity he gets. He's also bisexual. Holy Bugumba

Last edited:
OKAY SO I KNOW DANKE IS THANK YOU IN GERMAN BUT IN MY HEAD I THOUGHT "DONKEH" AND NOW I JUST CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT
Shrek_smiling.jpg

Also, I forgot to mention, but Miel is bisexual XD just in case anyone cared XD he also has a satchel/purse thing with a really long strap XD it goes well with his blue motif he has going on, being a navy blue with an ivory buckle. In it, he just has all of his school supplies, plus his books about psychology and whatnot, his case for his glasses, and brochures about Luvendale and Unova that includes a map.

also XD LOLOL XD
That's amazing XD

I got a good kick out of that one XD DONKEH xD

XD Where is Luvendale in relation to the other towns/cities in Unova? This is important because it matters on how my character will be traveling there, since I'm doing a bit of going back in time XD Okay, I'm not Doctor Who, but still XD

So I'm guessing a little off of the route or the route leads to it XD since North of Aspertia City is Route 19, which then bends to the right to head toward Floccessy Town. So there will be a new part of Route 19 heading to Vissente City?

Cool :D I shall incorporate that into my post :D may you give a little description of Vissente City? I figured it was going to be urban, but will it be as urban as Nimbasa City, or will it be as urban as Opelucid City? More entertainment (which I'm assuming that's the one because it has a coordinator academy), complete with a stadium to perform coordinator stuff? Or more industrialized?

Ahh cool :) okay :) I'll let my imagination run wild XD do you want it to be so industrialized it looks like a beautiful sci-fi city from another world, or do you want it to just have factories and be the main source of where the Unova gets its region-based items? Orrrr XD

alright :) and yea sorry about that XD I have had done other things like this, but I did it on a whim when I knew the person wasn't going to be too artistic with what they were going to make their thing look like XD I like details XD

Okay just want to make a quick post apologizing if I've been annoying or anything in the RP. It's just that Jean's supposed to be obnoxious himself, and I just want to try and get that across as accurately as I can. However, whenever I write something where Jean's trying to be the center of attention, I feel like a complete a turd even though my character's meant to be that way? I don't know. As they get into the year he will have some character growth and will become less annoying, but as of right now he's just kind of a little prick attempting to emphasize his own self-worth by banking on his mother's success when in truth he's barely done anything contest-wise. So yeah. If anyone wants me to take it back a notch, I will. Just message me. On that note, which guy wants to be stuck with an extremely talkative, prone to being judgmental, roommate?

I'm fine with either of you, or anyone, but I don't want to have to choose between people ahhhh- maybe we should wait until tonight when more people are on to decide, or something like that? Then again I was the one that started this conversation. How about I pair up with Crimson, if that's okay? That way admin can interact with more people. Or anyone else can intervene idon'tknow. I'm bad with decisions.

I know your character is obnoxious, and that's completely fine @Occidentali's Karma XD My character is just a bit more subdued and looks at obnoxiousness as a sign of immaturity. Just a warning that he will be colder than normal to your character, but that will change when your character goes through character development. As of right now, his impression of Jean will be "He's immature, but he's a good kid regardless, and he dresses nicely". Your character got an actually good response from my character (I say that because that takes a lot). Also, where do we get our stuff? I thought we had to wait in line to get our stuff because someone is passing out our dorm keys and other essentials. And Miel can be paired up with anyone, but he just won't talk as much, or even smile.

So two individuals who are really smart will be in the same room with one another, so that would include some silly heated debates over crap that doesn't matter XD and then he's going to wonder why they are arguing and shut up XD but also will be concerned about your character's carefreeness if it ever contradicts with his standards of being serious at certain situations, but this would just have to play out XD

My character, since he's all about that Psychology XD he would try to figure out your character psychologically XD of course, not everything he's been reading is true and he knows that, so the only way he'll know is if to act like he's a bit of a prick assuming how and why he acts that way, and then apologize later sincerely for being one xD he's going to use your character to test his knowledge XD Since your character is smart, it wouldn't take long for your character to realize that he's evaluating him XD

Name: Daniel Diaz

Appearance: Daniel is a willowy, olive-skinned young man, with curly auburn hair, and bright green eyes. His joints, especially his knees, are visibly quite sharp. He is fairly short for his age, standing at just 5'5, though he can't stand up to his full height, and is confined to a wheelchair.

Clothing: When not in contests, he tends to wear a loose, black jacket, with a white t-shirt underneath, and loose dark blue jeans. He also wears a Claddagh ring, given to him by his boyfriend, Kemen. His contest attire changes, dependimg on the theme of his performance, and he keeps several outfits with him at all times. His wheelchair is mostly silver, with a blue backrest, and black handles. It's also twice the size of him.

Personality: Daniel is notably very polite and gentle, especially to his pokemon, whom he loves dearly, particularly his plusle, whom he considers his baby, as she imprinted on him when she hatched, and he tends to treat her like a human child. He hates being called 'inspirational', however, and he will lash out at the mention of the word. He wants to be recognised for his talent as a coordinator, and not his disability.

Backstory: Daniel was born in Accumula Town, to a surgeon mother, and American football player father, who longed for his son to follow in his footsteps. However, at the age of five, Daniel was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, a condition characterised by loose, unstable joints, which dislocate easily. Upon realising that his son would never play football, his father left the family for another woman. Daniel's uncle, a renowned coordinator named Alejandro, then stepped in and helped his mother raise him. Because of his uncle, Daniel became interested in contests as well, and decided to become a coordinator. He longs to be known for his talent, and not the fact that he's disabled.

While on holiday to the Nita region, he met and fell in love with a performer named Kemen, whom he is now dating.

Pokemon: Serperior, Honchkrow (Shiny), Plusle, Lopunny
I
Extra: His Lopunny functions as his service pokemon, and she is trained to push his wheelchair, and pop his joints back into place when they dislocate (Which can happen often) That, and....Holy bagumba

Last edited:
I actually have no way how to judge my character besides taking things too seriously. He has the same social standings as your character, with their family being rich and having an inventor as a father.