• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Question: Is Jean and Miel still within the roleplay?

Karma is on Charms anymore, so I think Jean is out unless someone wants to auto him?

And is Miel still in the rp? As Pretty Pichu does have control over him after all.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
You can just have Miel come back maybe?
And then have Jean got caught by his father during that period and now he’s back in Kalos or whatever

With lots of new members coming in and older members being inactive, should we have some new roommate rearrangements?

I don't think Butch and Aria could reasonably room together, Butch would probably lock her out first chance she got and Aria'd probably go sleep somewhere else or try and kick Butch out

Name: Melody Andrews
Appearance: Melody wears a pale pink blouse with a black skirt. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears white tennis shoes. Has pink bow in her hair, which is stifled in a long ponytail going down her back. She stands at 5’11”.
Personality: Melody is an shy but kind girl. She looks out for others and sticks up for the little guy. She loves to draw, sing, and tries to make friends.She suffers from intense stage fright, but is trying to get better, she hopes that going to coordinater college will help.
Backstory: Melody was born and raised in Lumiose City. She always wanted to be coordinated, but her stage fright prohibited her from really following her dream. She put out Trainer PR video, in which she froze up and started to cry, which was uploaded to the internet. It went viral and crushed Melody’s self esteem. She’s very reluctant about going to college, but her parents insist that she should go Luvendale and it will help her self esteem and stage fright problems.
Pokemon: Slippy (Goodra), Mimi(Mimikyu), Donald(Trevenant), and Eliza(Sylveon)
Other:Holy bugumba

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I don't think Butch and Aria could reasonably room together, Butch would probably lock her out first chance she got and Aria'd probably go sleep somewhere else or try and kick Butch out
If Aria is rooming by herself right now
I have a character coming up either the next day or a few days after to room with her

wow this is long i'm so sorry

Name: Alexander (Alex) Gill

Appearance: Alex is small; approximately 5'3". He has fluffy, puffy, deep brown hair that he keeps short, almost like a side shave. He usually wears a white hoodie with a light blue feather on it, sometimes seen in a boring gray T-shirt. His face is also dotted in faded freckles, which compliment his bright hazel eyes.
Personality: Alex is jumpy and very easily excited. He's a little outspoken, but doesn't mean any harm. He loves meeting new people; even if they don't seem to like him back. He likes being around big groups of friends in short. His favorite thing to do is sing, Alex will often be found singing with his Pokemon in his free time.
Backstory: Born in Castelia City, Alex has always been used to big buildings and towns. In his youth, he had quickly gotten used to the same boring noises the passing cars and screaming people made. His father had the average office job, so he'd only been a small portion of his daily life, but on the rare days he had off was teaching Alex about the different types of Pokemon. His mother, however, didn't understand what use Alex would need of knowing about Pokemon outside of Unova, but she mused the kid's curiosity. One day, the young kid was introduced to a Pokemon called Chatot, a small bird Pokemon that had the ability to sing. It was different then most noises Alex had heard in Castelia, and frankly he liked it. So much so he managed to catch one himself, and a few other singing birds.
(I'm sorry this is long, he's a character I had from a previous RP on a different website that died halfway through!!)

Pokemon: Clef (Chatot; Female), Danza (Oricorio Pom-Pom; Female), Eternal (Swablu; Female), King (Talonflame, Male)
Other: holy bugumba also he's mega gay.

Last edited:
Permission to make him/her really boring and longwinded? I think it'd be really funny to see the class struggling to stay awake, but that might just be me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought there was nothing since I've read through the thread a few times, buuuut command + F proved me wrong.

Last edited:
Ms. De La Torre: Always excited and ready to teach her kids. She might seem a little extra and too kind, but she will exact discipline when necessary.
Mr. Allen: A really laid-back kind of person; pretty "chill", but can be serious if needed. However, his easygoing personality doesn't hinder his ability to properly teach the lesson at hand.
Coach Evaristo: Just think "Drill Sergeant that you just pissed off". You know what I mean; the whole "playing the whistle like a tuba" thing and a face as red as a tomato.
Mrs. Holt: Humorous; good at calling people who are goofing off out and embarrassing them.
Mr. Stephens: The classic "Makes you want to slam your head against your desk" Boring Teacher, monotone voice and all.
Ms. Clover: Serious; thoroughly knows what she's teaching and how to teach it. None of that "socializing" mess.
Mr. Trent: The Entertainer. Knows how to make learning English extremely fun, which is no small feat.

and here's the schedule

1st Period: Pokemon Care (Ms. De La Torre)
2nd Period: Performance Fundamentals (Mr. Allen)
3rd Period: Athletics (Coach Evaristo)
4th Period: History (Mrs. Holt)
Lunch
5th Period: Math (Mr. Stephens)
6th Period: Science (Ms. Clover)
7th Period: English (Mr. Trent)

Name: Maria Bassanelli
Appearance: Standing at 4'10", this tiny lady has light ash blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. Her hair reaches the bottom of her shoulders. Personality: This young lady is a bit naturally shy and quite bookish. However, to those she knows well, she shows her mischievous and curious side as well as her fascination with all things related to the supernatural and the occult. He mental stability is something that's debatable to say the least but she's very careful about hiding it.
Backstory: Having been raised in the Unova region foster care system since shortly after her birth, Maria only really had one friend, a pink haired girl named Corrina Taylor. The had several of the same foster families and were almost always returned to same center. They were both oddities as Corrina was almost completely without emotion. It was through their odd tendencies that they bonded. They still kept in touch, even when Maria was adopted at age thirteen. Her adoptive parents fostered Corrina, who was 14 at the time, until she aged out of the system. Not having much interest in pokemon, the two remain in contact even while Corrina went on to start her own business and Maria went on to build a team and apply to Luvendale Academy.
Pokemon: Passimian (Zabumafu, M), Sawsbuck (Bambi, M), Braviary (Washington, M), Shiinotic (Light Bright, F)
Other: I can't say I've ever been apart of a coordinator rp before :) Holy bugumba, this should be interesting!