1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by OmnipotentOnion, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Sure, I'd be down.

I'm gonna ask a friend if she wants to join this RP too, we need more people and she's very good at roleplay.

2. Alright, in case I loose track of the RP... does anyone mind giving me a heads-up when the next period starts?

Merciless Medic likes this.
  3. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

it should start as soon as this double battle finishes i think

4. Yup. Plus, I was at work for 8 hours XD

OmnipotentOnion likes this.
  5. Damn. Must've been tough lol

6. Nahh XD but, I won't be able to roleplay with any kind of detail for an hour or two. I'll put up one or two posts tonight, then I'll play some Luigi's Mansion on the GameCube and revel in the nostalgia XD

CHILDHOOD, I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Seraphy and OmnipotentOnion like this.
  7. ay loogie's mansion lol

I've never played it, but it looks fun

8. tfw you're only like a month older than the GameCube and as such have played it like once

9. Wait, who was this directed to? XD

10. It was about me, I've legit used a gamecube like twice at most and both of those were SSBM

11. You put you're in the message XD but I had it since I was 4 and it was amazing. Played games such as Chibi Robo, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Pokemon Coliseum, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, and a bunch more that I don't remember XD

Seraphy likes this.
  12. Also, Luigi's Mansion. Also, forgot what tfw meant, and had to look it up XD whoops. Now it makes sense

13. I have an idea of how to end this, but I want to see Pangoro's move before I try anything.

14. Crimson Sun

@Seraphy, what were you thinking if ending this?

We should have a mutual agreement with everyone in how to end things off

15. Yeaaa XD I was thinking that maybe Butch and Dylan could win, so then when Butch does the Morning Star contest or something like that, she'll lose and go through lots of character development.

16. Crimson Sun

We should see what Seraphy wants to do though

They said they had an idea to end this

17. I wanted to see what everyone was going to do after I broke the ground then I realized it likely didn't matter too much

I'd be down to lose this, the question is how seeing as Aria/Crim are seemingly at an advantage right now.

18. Goro has something up his sleeve. He has one Special Attack move. I think he can learn it XD

EDIT: Never mind, he can't XD I'll just have to find one that would work for him. Oh yea, I got one XD Ice Punch on Flygon XD and then Stone Edge or Rock Slide or whatever Rock-Type attack on Volcarona. He just needs Evindal to distract them.

19. Crimson Sun

I love how Butch’s and Aria’s ego are going to boost after beating Crimson

But I feel like Crimson is going to turn that around in another arc plot line lol

20. Oh yea XD Crimson and Dylan should get better XD

21. Plot twist: Crimson wins the contest by beating both Butch and Aria, resetting their egos

22. I would pay money to see the two girls' reactions.

Merciless Medic and Seraphy like this.
  23. Crimson Sun

I would pay money to have Crimson win

Lmao jk

We need majority vote to see who wins the Morning Star contest lmao

24. Crimson Sun

Should we have the fight just end there then? Sceptile is in Slam and Volcarona knocking out

Question: Are Sceptile and Pangoro even struggling in this fight? What I’ve noticed is that they take on the attack like it was nothing. Powerful winds, uneven ground, blind-sightedness from Sandstorm. It seems as though they aren’t affected by it at all

25. Don't forget being strong enough to dispel a hurricane by punching each other. I'm fine with Strength but these Pokémon seem invincible.

26. Crimson Sun

I’m not really complaining with it, as we already did agree Volcarona and Flygon would be losing. But somethings are questionable

Hurricane should be a move that’s super effective against both Sceptile and Pangoro. But it seems that they weren’t fazed a bit.

27. Oh shoot, I just noticed. Sorry about that; I'll edit that into my previous posts.

28. Also, I'm okay with whatever; it seems like we've been filling up quite a lot of pages for just one period lol

29. Yeaaa, sorry about that. I make a post and completely forget that the moves were even going toward me, when its an AOE kind of attack. I'll change up my post XD

30. Crimson Sun

Just wanted to inform all the newcomers that y’all should be open to roleplay now as the period just ended.

31. Someone mentioned eggs. Are we getting those this class?

32. Crimson Sun

We would be getting those on another day. Next class is history, so nothing related to Pokemon Caring. Pokemon Caring is 1st Period

33. We'll probably have Eggs given out next semester (obviously gonna do a timeskip)

Also, I kinda wanna have a campus Formal (basically a sort of Prom)... thoughts?

34. Crimson Sun

Yass we can do that, though since this is first semester, maybe a homecoming first?

We can have a homecoming sport game for the Pokemon to play for the school or something like that

And then a homecoming formal idk just an idea

35. yeah, sounds interesting

also, more ship opportunities >:3 lmao

36. Or instead of Homecoming, we can do a Sports Festival kinda like Pokeathlon and then have a Formal later

37. Crimson Sun

Isn’t homecoming basically that?
    Sports and formal?
    Bc homecoming football and homecoming dance etc?

38. yeah but

wait

are the Pokemon playing football?

39. Crimson Sun

Yeah I think it’s only reasonable for the Pokémon to play football