• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

You put you're in the message XD but I had it since I was 4 and it was amazing. Played games such as Chibi Robo, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Pokemon Coliseum, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, and a bunch more that I don't remember XD

Yeaaa XD I was thinking that maybe Butch and Dylan could win, so then when Butch does the Morning Star contest or something like that, she'll lose and go through lots of character development.

I wanted to see what everyone was going to do after I broke the ground then I realized it likely didn't matter too much

I'd be down to lose this, the question is how seeing as Aria/Crim are seemingly at an advantage right now.

Goro has something up his sleeve. He has one Special Attack move. I think he can learn it XD

EDIT: Never mind, he can't XD I'll just have to find one that would work for him. Oh yea, I got one XD Ice Punch on Flygon XD and then Stone Edge or Rock Slide or whatever Rock-Type attack on Volcarona. He just needs Evindal to distract them.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Should we have the fight just end there then? Sceptile is in Slam and Volcarona knocking out

Question: Are Sceptile and Pangoro even struggling in this fight? What I’ve noticed is that they take on the attack like it was nothing. Powerful winds, uneven ground, blind-sightedness from Sandstorm. It seems as though they aren’t affected by it at all

Should we have the fight just end there then? Sceptile is in Slam and Volcarona knocking out

Question: Are Sceptile and Pangoro even struggling in this fight? What I’ve noticed is that they take on the attack like it was nothing. Powerful winds, uneven ground, blind-sightedness from Sandstorm. It seems as though they aren’t affected by it at all
Don't forget being strong enough to dispel a hurricane by punching each other. I'm fine with Strength but these Pokémon seem invincible.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I’m not really complaining with it, as we already did agree Volcarona and Flygon would be losing. But somethings are questionable

Hurricane should be a move that’s super effective against both Sceptile and Pangoro. But it seems that they weren’t fazed a bit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
We'll probably have Eggs given out next semester (obviously gonna do a timeskip)

Also, I kinda wanna have a campus Formal (basically a sort of Prom)... thoughts?
Yass we can do that, though since this is first semester, maybe a homecoming first?

We can have a homecoming sport game for the Pokemon to play for the school or something like that

And then a homecoming formal idk just an idea