• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
@Pretty Pichu if you could make some sort of post where the coach says something about the class or idk and what not

This is just to move on with the plot and for the new role players to join in the next period

I don’t think Karma is on Charms anymore

Name: Samuel Crescent
Appearance: Dark brown hair, white jacket, gray shirt, black pants, and black shoes
Personality: Samuel is careless about certain things that happen. Otherwise he's just in between multiple situations a lot
Backstory: Samuel was once someone who couldn't do anything at all. He never had any sort of interest in anything at all. So he decided he will find a purpose for his life with his pokemon. So he went to see a Pokemon Coordinator perform one day and then he said "Wow that looks awsome. In fact i'll even try and give it a shot." All of his Pokemon were impressed too. He became very talented in being a Coordinator ever since that day.
Pokemon: Splash(Floatzel) Ferrin(Talonflame) Ivy(Venasaur) Madison(Meowstic{F})
Other: Holy Bugumba

@AeroMancer Sorry, but like kingoflettuce, your recent posts have a lot of punctuation and spelling errors, not to mention the occasional fluctuation between past and present tense, so I'm gonna have to decline. Sorry for my being so blunt; I just have an easily irritable pet peeve about bad grammar.

@Pretty Pichu Still waiting on you to post lol

I know. Working on an essay at the moment. Was going to post yesterday, but didn't have time :/ I'm so sorry.

I am planning on having the teacher bring everyone together after they are done with their battles, and then talk to them about how teamwork is important. He will then have the partners fight another pair of partners and have their recently used Pokemon to compete and fight.

And wow Aeromancer XD rude much? It's called having patience on a site where everyone will not have time to make a post because life gets in the way. Also time zones

Name: Ken
Appearance: Tall, tan person wearing a black jacket and a fedora
Personality: Fun-loving, goofy yet kind and caring
Backstory: He's from Alola, and he moved to Kalos at the age of 16. There, he gained a passion for being a Coordinator
Pokemon: Primarina, Sylveon, Flareon, Vaporeon.

Other: holy bugumba

I'm down.

Name: Jackson Collins
Appearance: Tall and lean, blond haired and wears a buttoned up waistcoat and a felt fedora.
Personality: Very outgoing but can get infuriated easily.
Backstory: He was born in Hoenn where he started to compete in pokemon contests at the age of 14. He soon branched away from his family after a dispute over his treatment of pokemon. (His family disliked pokemon quite a lot) He started to live with is uncle Joshua in the Kalos region. He gained interest in becoming a Coordinator.
Pokemon: Ashton (M-Pikachu) / Butter (F-Butterfree) / Chaz (M-Nidoran) and Twisted (F-Weavile)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Second OC

Name:
Emerald Blackwood
Appearance: Wavy Brunette Hair reaching little past her shoulders. Green eyes, a skin complexion between pale and peach. Hourglass figure. Generally wears a light green top with black skinny jeans. Light brown boots with little emerald earrings.
Personality: The short and sweet is: She is fun and preppy. Emotionally sensitive, but always gets back up.
Backstory: Used to travel with Crimson in previous regions before. Has no idea Crimson is in Luvendale Academy. Originally from the Kalos Region.
Pokemon: Guorgeist (F), Mawile (F), Gothorita (F), Salazzle (M)
Other: I don’t think I need to do this again

If accepted I’ll make her join the class the next day. After this day of school is over

Last edited:
Here's what I've got for Character Development out of who wins or loses this, correct me if I'm wrong on your guys's characters:

Aria/Butch will both feel a sense of superiority over the other if they win, and see the other as even less of a threat than they already do, and the loser will most likely be very pissed, Butch probably getting somewhat - maybe even actually - physical with Aria, whereas if Aria loses she'd try to be gracious but still be obviously a sore loser, stuff like not shaking hands, just storming off, etc. Both these characters will act fairly similarly regardless of outcome, so the real development lies in Crimson and Dylan here. I don't know enough about Dylan to say how he'd act one way or the other, other than he seems fairly certain of himself? Crimson seems gracious regardless of the result, but if he loses he could probably learn to rely less on beauty?

I dunno, this post wasn't very helpful but I finished it before I realized that so I'm gonna post it anyways. Maybe just flip a coin?

As an aside, what happened to Jean and Cas?

Occidentali Karma hasn't been on Pokecharms for a long while. It's likely they are in college and finals are around the corner. Or something else happened that caused him to not go on the internet. Also, you nailed my character XD Yes, she will get physical.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Or maybe some of are are actually busy with lives outside of Charms? It’s not that we’re not willing to, it’s that we can’t

Right now, it’s only logical that either Pretty Pichu or Seraphy posts right now because Crimson and Dylan are the ones who asks for the initiative of the battle after all.

Not my fault I had school, I post when I can and am capable to.

Either way we're headed for a catfight between Butch and Aria, it seems. Let's see how the battle plays out and then decide?

Name: Leina (lay-een-a) Frashia
Appearance: Leina is the perfect description of what you would call a 'good-girl'. She curly blonde hair bounces around her shoulders in a happy sort of way, and slightly grown out bangs frame a beautiful and pale face. She has two large blue eyes, and a button like nose- pink blush often paints her cheeks as well. Leina has a small smile, with thin pink lips, she is not a large girl. Just about 5'5, skinny with slight dips and curves- honestly she looks more like a high-schooler. Leina always wears proper, wealthy clothing- a dress usually- but the occasional shirt and skirt. She has a large blue ear ring on either ear and she typically sports a necklace that matches her clothing.
Personality: A gentle personality, Leina is soft spoken and kind. She is extremely compassionate and is never afraid to lend a helping hand. Leina is really, quite sociable- but her quietness sometimes makes other's assume she is shy. Her voice is as soft as silk, and her movements are graceful even while off stage. She's very lady-like and is in some ways naive with it comes to social interaction. Leina has a love for showing, and when she steps onto the stage- she blossoms into an entirely different person who is confident and expressive. She has trouble seeing certain people closer to her than other's, but once she makes a friend- it's a bound that she will let nothing break.
Backstory: Leina was born to a wealthy family, they weren't much invested in pokemon; but, they loved their daughter very much. Leina's caring nature is what brought her to love pokemon, but her parents- who didn't quite understand, went through great lengths to get her 'the most perfect pokemon'. Queen was just a little Purrloin when she joined Leina's side, and was quite entertaining. When her parents sent her to boarding school, to master to skill of 'proper etiquette', she first saw a pokemon Coordinator's show. Knowing Leina's boastful personality, and the joy she found in the audience watching the show- she instantly knew that she wanted to be a pokemon coordinator. She returned home to a disappointing family, and with hesitation- she was allowed to leave for a pokemon coordinator's school. Before this school, Leina had never actually preformed on a stage.
Pokemon: Leipard (Female; Queen; Main Partner), Froslass (Female; Scarlet), Togekiss (Female; Sprinkles)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Not necessarily, you can introduce your character however you want
You can make them come in late
Or just have them as a side character in the previous periods and make them have a bigger role suddenly in the next period or something like that

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
True that lol

Also, going back and reading Crimon's 2nd OC, not gonna lie; I think it'd be pretty funny if there was a love triangle with Crimson, Emerald, and Aria XD
LMAO hilarious

We can incorporate that if you want, if Seraphy is up for it lmao

We can do whatever honestly

Do you think Dylan is gonna have romance in this roleplay? Lol