• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Name: Yasmine smith
Appearance: Yasmin's has long icy blue hair and yellow eyes, she loves to wear purple shirts and a large white hoodie the the words "do I have too?" Written onto the centre of it, she normally has blue tight denim jeans and sneakers on. Her preforming outfit consists of a bright blue dress with rainbow ribbons tieing her hair into a pony tail
Personality: off stage she has trouble with social interaction and can break down if a simple conversation goes wrong, but when you put her on a stage, she is a different person, she is happy and bubbly and always has a bright smile
Backstory: Yasmine was born in a small town and lived a normal life until she went on a student exchange trip to the honen region and fell in love with proforming, she was even there to see wallaces first professional profomance and even got a autograph on the sleeve of her shirt that she wears to this day, from then on she spent days working on her preforming skills
Pokemon:
Sparky (Togedemaru)
Fluffy (cinccino)
Summer (deerling)
Other: she a bit gay and holy bugma

Last edited:
here's my list for potential ships

khfno.jpg

yeah no, it's just Miel x Jean

I'm doing homework, buddy. Hanging out with my boyfriend and homework has gotten in the way XD give me a moment. I don't forget about the RPs I'm in, so if I don't post for a time, I'm busy. Just to let you know.

Wait. We were only supposed to have four moves? He knows Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Infestation, Stomping Tantrum, Rock Tomb, and he USED to learn Focus Blast. He doesn't know it anymore.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Wait. We were only supposed to have four moves? He knows Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Infestation, Stomping Tantrum, Rock Tomb, and he USED to learn Focus Blast. He doesn't know it anymore.
Missing Poison Jab

But anyways, I feel like it should be limited to 4 moves, because that’s what the anime generally goes for. But also for balance because if one knows every move in ya arsenal, that would be an overkill.

The only anime exception is Snorlax, but every other Pokémon generally has 4 or less moves

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
If you guys want to have limitless moves though that’s fine, it’s Onion’s roleplay afterall, just give the call

And if y’all decide with the 4 move-limit thing, then we can just leave the roleplay posts to where it’s at and continue on with 4 moves only then

Dragonite in the anime also used more than four moves in an episode. Pokemon can learn more than 4 moves, and I remember asking Omni if we could use more than 4 moves. I'm only keeping it limited, however. Only moves that are beneficial for the Pokemon to use and if it matches the style of the Pokemon. I'm not giving Goro any sound-based moves except for Roar (but I'm still debating on that). I'm hardly giving Goro any Special Attacks. He doesn't know any Psychic-Type Attacks. I'm using mostly Physical-Based attacks, and only those that have to deal with his arms and legs.