• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

It's a Wonderful World, and it Ends With You.

It's a Wonderful World sprites have become a little trendy around here lately, but how many of you know what the game is even about? Well, you won't have to wonder for very long. According to this Wikipedia article, it's set for a "release outside Japan" this Spring as "The World Ends With You."

The game seems interesting enough, but the battle sounds to me a little like trying to rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. Controlling combat on both screens with the stylus and the +pad? Madness!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Seems a bit odd for a western release really, considering it's designed as a completely japan-centric game from the ground up. But I guess there are enough otakus and wapanese to give it a decent amount of sales...

I think this looks like a good game. I like the music and the character designs are neat. Also, I'm curious of what they'll do with the "Shinigamis."

This game could be a good port,it could not.If they do a good job of translating it,it could be good.If not,it still could be good.Either way,i cant wait >_>

The minute I found out this game had art by the same guy who did the KH art, I wanted it.
"Shinigami" is japanese for Death God, by the way,
and basicly, these random kids are thrown into some sort of real life game, set in a replica of Tokyo (Created by the Shinigami) and thats about all I know.

Aslo, the gameplay is supposed to be very innotive.

~Slink