• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

it was a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL I just found this out now. Last year around november I was playing saphirre and planted a few berries the next day I checked no berries. The next week no berries. 3 weeks later still no god damn berries I was wondering what was wrong and I thought I screwed up my game badly. I had to give up contests. Later I tryed to plant more but nothing grew and I ended up not planting any more before I wasted them all. I've now found out it's a glitch that happens sometimes in your R/S game if you've had it longer then a year and stops berry growth, weather patterns, and the clock and after all that time wondering what had happened.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It was a pretty big issue last year. NoA's first step to fix it was downloading Jirachi to your games off the Colosseum Bonus Disk, but then they made it so simply connecting up to Colosseum or FR/LG did it aswell (correct me if I'm wrong). I ran into the same issue myself - my berries started disappearing - but I didn't really think much of it at the time. I just figured there was a limit to the amount of times your berries could regrow ^^;

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
or FR/LG did it aswell (correct me if I'm wrong)

You're not wrong. Instead of deleting the saved data or changing the clock, pressing B, Down and Select lets you link up to Ru/Sa and lets you fix the berry glitch :D

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Alternatively, by connecting up to Colosseum and Box you automatically have it downloaded to your game.

Also, NOA had special pods set up to get the glitch fixed and in the process receive a shiny Zigzagoon - which NOE followed in step but you had to mail them your game.

It's a pretty simple glitch to fix, you don't need that much to sort it out. Any Pokemon fan is bound to have one of the games that fixes it. (Emerald more than likely does the same thing as FR/LG)

T

tak

A while ago I saw berries that kept moving in a weird way on my emerald game.I pressed a on them and it said"you foind 158 sitrus berries, would you like to pick the sitrus berries"?And then I was just like :-X

A while ago I saw berries that kept moving in a weird way on my emerald game.I pressed a on them and it said"you foind 158 sitrus berries, would you like to pick the sitrus berries"?And then I was just like :-X

:-X :-X OMFG That's weird, and I wish it would happen to me. :-X :-X

i haven't played a game in sapphire for more than a year, but i've heard that preventing/fixing the glitch is quite hard...they shuld've fixed this instead of the darkrai and sheymi thing in d/p.

Okay, are you serious? This sounds pretty funny and I'd like to see it for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.