• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS It seems so feared. It sounds Like it's vomiting. Probopass Moveset?

Okay, so. Nosepass was swarming today, and I caught my usual four or five of them. Just so that I had them, of course. I also have Emerald, though. However, it's so annoying to go into those caves and find them with rock smash.

What would be a good Probopass moveset? Also, where should I put his EV's? I was thinking in HP, Defense, and Sp. Defense. Use him as a tank, y'know?

Anyways, I'll ask this again, for those who are slightly less obligated to read.

I'm looking for a Probopass moveset, and ideas where to put his EV's
Yes, I'm planning to hatch one ( As a Nosepass ). Any eggmoves? If so, which ones?

For Probopass, I use Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, and if you can arrange it, Hidden Power Rock. Personally, I don't think Probopass's defenses need any EVs simply because they're beastly on their own, so I put EVs in HP and Special Attack.

Alright. That moveset actually sounds pretty good to me, although my Bastiodon almost covers all of Probopass' weaknesses, too, with:
Iron Tail
Stone Edge
Thunderbolt
Avalanche

I was almost hoping for an annoyer moveset, if that is possible.

But - Half and Half of Ev's in HP and in Special attack? Or more in Special attack than HP?

Oh, if you're going for an annoyer, then definitely put EVs in Def/Sp.Def/HP. For moves, Sandstorm, Toxic, Rest, Double Team, Stealth Rock, Swagger, Substitute, Thunder Wave... any of those would be good.